Ventures of Renegade Explorers (jdvore & Nornico)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Ventures of Renegade Explorers (jdvore & Nornico)

Postby jdvore » Sat Dec 10, 2022 1:05 am

The smooth ascent in pleasure made Juno moan in a constant flow. He was not expecting Benji to be this consistent with the fucking considering he was only just activated, but he was more than happy with the result. Hearing what the android was saying about bloating out the half ausar's belly made Juno incredibly aroused. "Please Master... Fill me up... Give me a massive, sloshy belly..." After getting his words out, Juno arched his back suddenly with a cry of pleasure. Benji had found his pleasure spot.

---------

"Well, he has about the same musculature as me, but I think he is taller... It might be worth talking to him to see if we can find some information about the Xil Tribe. Worst case scenario he just gets kicked out of the Mead Hall." Dayan was pretty confident that they wouldn't have to worry about the Xil getting violent, and he had to admit that the Xil was hot. "Come on, let's go." Dayan led Milo to the Mead Hall, and when they entered again he started scanning around for the Xil, who was talking with Burt at the bar.

(Would you be okay playing him? I can if you don't want to, but I'm not the best with dommy characters. The idea I had with him is that he's Burt's primary supplier of the honey to make X-zil-rate, and he wants to find a way to open diplomatic relations with Esbeth for the good of his tribe since he's worried about the off worlders destroying their way of life unless they get working relations established.)
Yes, I am different. If you don't like it, eat me.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=25902&p=936303#p936303
jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Sun Dec 11, 2022 6:10 am

When Juno arched his back, one of Benji's hands slipped away from Juno's waist so that he could grab Juno's hair. He wasn't clenching or pulling, but he was holding Juno in the position he'd got himself in, and as Juno was in the throes of his climax, Benji gave one final, firm thrust, loudly slapping his hips against Juno's butt before unleashing his own seed, pouring loads upon loads into the half-ausar. The moan of satisfaction Benji let out even had some audio distortion. His cock just kept unleashing inside of Juno, swelling his middle up more and more until the flow came to an end, leaving Juno with a big, spherical belly, not unlike the one he'd given Marlowe when they first met up at Tavros. "Well, good news, Pet, you've passed your invasive medical screening with flying colours, you're physically fit and healthy, and you have a very fine ass" Benji told Juno, before giving that rump a light smack before he started to slowly withdraw from the ass in question.

x

(I can work with that, although this Xil's personality will be somewhat of a build-as-I-go type)

The Xil in question was indeed one of the larger ones of his kind, at least larger than any of the others that the Dodger's crew had seen. His muscles were so well defined and noticeable, mostly because of the chitinous black plates that covered his yellow skin like natural armour. His hair was fairly long, and a mix of black and blonde streaks. Although he didn't seem hostile, there was, however, a certain hardness to his eyes, as if he were some kind of battle-scarred warrior. He was pushing a small wooden crate across the bar to Burt, who was frowning in disappointment.

"It is the most I can gather. Since the skylander had me banished, I can only gather this honey from other outcasts" The Xil told him.

"I know..." Burt sighed, before pulling up his codex. "...I mean, I'll take it, but I can't afford to give buy it at the normal price for what you're giving me"

"That is fair, for now... The jungle will only become more dangerous, and I also cannot afford to sell this honey at this price for long" The Xil said, dourly.

Burt gave a forlorn nod, before he caught sight of Dayan and Milo. He stared briefly, before his eyes could be seen lighting up. "Hey, you two! Come over here, I've got somebody who'd like to talk to you!"

The Xil male merely looked puzzled as Dayan and Milo came over, looking between them and Burt with a furrowed brow. "Who are these people? And why do I want to talk to them?" He questioned.

"Well, they might be able to assist with... fixing this supply problem" Burt told him. "Guys, this is Jericho... Jericho, this is Dayan and Milo"

"Hi! Can I suck your dick?" Milo chirped.

"Yes" Jericho stated, without batting an eye, and pushing the loincloth he was wearing aside, his member beginning to emerge from the black plate that it was concealed behind.

"Oh... wow, that was easy" Milo told Dayan with a smile, before getting on his knees before the large Xil.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:05 am

Juno's mind went blank as he climaxed for a moment, Benji holding him in a perfect position by his hair as he climaxed. In the throes of his climax he could feel the android pumping him full of cum, his belly swelling out gradually and strongly, leaving him a perfect orb of a belly. When Benji finally let his hair go, Juno slumped forward, almost on the other side of his belly like a ball until the droid pulled out of him, allowing him to flop onto his side. Juno let out a slight moan then, his balls gurgling audibly, and they swelled up, but only a tiny amount, only growing around half an inch in diameter or so. "Oh wow... Your cum still triggered a Cum Cascade, but it was nowhere near as strong... It's actually really nice to not have a hugely inflated sac after sex..." The half Ausar sighed in relief as he panted on the bed, very worn out after that examination.

------

Dayan observed the exchange between Burt and the Xil, wondering what was going on. They seemed a bit upset about things, but he could see Burt light up on their approach, and they walked up. Dayan was about to introduce himself when Milo asked to suck the Xil's dick. He wasn't shocked that Milo would go there right away, but what shocked him was that Jericho just instantly said yes.

"Talk about a service introduction..." The bull just shrugged before turning back to Jericho. "It's nice to meet you Jericho. I'm Dayan, and the very friendly Galotian with me is Milo. We're trying to repair the relationship between Esbeth and the Xil tribe that's been turned hostile by the skylander you mentioned. Since you seem to have a working relationship with Burt and knowledge of the tribe, we were hoping that we could ask for your help. Specifically, we need information on the tribe and the skylander, especially where we could find them in the jungle."

Dayan blushed a bit at seeing how willing Milo was, but he sighed before speaking again. "We won't ask you to trade that information for free though. What would you want from us in return? If it's money you want, we can negotiate a fair price. Or if you would prefer a favor for a favor, we'd be more than willing."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Tue Dec 27, 2022 6:16 am

"Well, I'm very glad that you're satisfied with the results of your examination, Pet" Benji remarked, reaching over and ruffling Juno's hair, stroking his ears at the same time. "Now that you've trialled my exterior capabilities, perhaps you'd wish to also take this opportunity to experience my interior features as well?" Benji offered. "Both my stomach and my testicles, and even a womb if desired, can be occupied by at least three people at once... It can serve as a simple comfortable space to rest and recuperate, but also allow for further sexual activities if desired" Benji told him. "Much like my appearance, it's fully customizable and comes with many additional features... won't you give me a try, my Pet?" Benji purred.

x

Jericho stared at Dayan with perhaps the most intense yet blank stare he'd ever experienced as he talked, eyes not moving off of the bull even if his hand moved to settle upon Milo's bobbing head at his crotch. Once he'd finished speaking, Jericho from Dayan to Burt, and then back, before taking the time to look Dayan up and down. "Skylander words are what began this trouble in the first place, what makes your words more trustworthy than the one who came before?" Jericho questioned. "And when words didn't work, he used violence... he refused to debate by our means, only his own... And I will not fall victim like the tribe did, I refuse... For now, Skylander, your words are empty to me" Jericho informed him.

"But, if you submit yourself to me, and we do things the traditional Zil way... Of fucking you until I am satisfied, devouring and holding you until I am content in your reverence to our ways, then perhaps I might heed your words again... I seek nothing else other than a show of respect for our ways. Only then will you be more considerable of aid than the other" Jericho told him.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Wed Dec 28, 2022 2:46 am

Hearing Benji's explanation of his stomach, sac and optional womb being able to hold multiple people made the half Ausar excited, but he was still recovering from his last orgasm, so the idea of a space to relax sounded wonderful. "When you ask me like that Master, I can't say no..." The stuffed half Ausar smiled before pulling up a holo screen, entering a few customization options for Benji to make his stomach very soft and warm, but not as slimy, only enough to allow the android to easily gobble people down. "All right, can you gobble me up and keep me in your stomach...?"

_____

Dayan felt a bit uncomfortable under Jericho's steely gaze, and he had no response to the Xil's words about the fact that this was because an off-worlder sweet talked the Xil tribe into this bad position, so when the massive Xil explained that he wanted someone to show respect to Xil ways, Dayan sighed before bowing his head to the Xil. "You're right, words are meaningless. I keep forgetting that we're the strangers here. We do need to show respect to your culture. If that means you fucking me senseless and devouring me, then that's what will happen." Dayan sighed here before looking back up at the Xil, though his demeanor was a bit more submissive than before. "So should we find somewhere more private...?"

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Thu Dec 29, 2022 5:33 am

Benji gave a wide smile. "But of course, Pet" The android said, brightly, before he gently turned Juno's body so that he was on his back, before crouching down and taking the half-Ausar's ankles with hands and feeding the feet into his steely, stretched out mouth. Juno started sliding in easily, the walls of Benji's throat slick and warm to the touch, and soft as well, like sinking in to a sleek blanket fort of some kind. Despite being a being made of metal and alloy, it felt just as intimate as if he were an organic creature, a perfect simulation of a Terran insides, of course with Juno's extra customization touches. It wasn't long before the lips of the medical droid were past Juno's legs and beginning to stretch over his bloated stomach like a ravenous snake, yet the robot showed no change in pace nor struggle with the space... it was starting to feel more like sinking than swallowing, and the deeper Juno went, the more his skin was draped in comfort.

x

"Private?" Jericho questioned, head cocking slightly in confusion.

"Yeah, the Xil... their society is still a little... primitive, and very, very social, to put it lightly, plus the jungles are lush and warm, so..." Burt began, before giving a slow shrug. "...Xil don't really understand the concept of privacy, and there's no indecency laws here in Esbeth... So, to be honest, as long as you're not blocking the bar from the customers... You can kind of get to it wherever you want" Burt told Dayan.

"If you wish to go elsewhere, then I will carry this one" Jericho stated, before he pulled Milo's head away from his cock, only to then shove the slime-boy's head back towards it, but this time pressing into it instead of around it. Milo, of course, being both pliable and entirely oblivious of the situation, easily began to slide into Jericho's large cock.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Mon Jan 02, 2023 2:41 am

Juno let out a murr of satisfaction as he felt himself sinking into Benji's maw, the android's insides feeling like organic insides, and just the right level of warmth. "Oh god... This is like slipping into a perfect temperature water bed..." As he felt the android's mouth stretching around his bloated belly, the half Ausar moved his arms to his sides, pinning them and leaving it so that his head would be the last thing to pass Benji's lips.

-------------

"I see. Well, if public sex is fine, then I wouldn't be against it. I'm from New Texas, and public sex is common there. We should still move out of the way of patrons in the bar though." As Dayan spoke, he saw Jericho dislodge Milo from his cock before starting to shove the Galotian inside, the Steele Tech jumpsuit slipping off of Milo's malleable body as he sank into the Xil's large shaft. "That's one way of transporting around a Galotian." If Jericho looked down, he'd see Dayan's impressive malehood straining the front of his jeans. Clearly the bull was aroused by the idea of the Xil devouring them.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Fri Jan 13, 2023 5:21 am

For an inorganic being, the sheer flexibility and elasticity of Benji's body was beyond impressive, it was perhaps hard to believe that such a unit had even been discarded in the first place. Nonetheless, the android carried on swallowing without flaw or difficulty, his maw simply stretching over Juno's hands, not even using his own for support as the lips crept higher and higher up Juno's body. His face appeared over the crest of Juno's synth-cum bloated stomach, and began crossing over the half-Ausar's chest, up to his neck. Benji paused for a brief second to stare into Juno's eyes, flashing a tiny heart instead of a pupil for a second as he winked, before swallowing Juno whole at last, lips coming together over the top of his head as Juno slid easily and comfortably into the custom-comforted gut of the android. Benji stood up and gave a satisfied "Ahh..." Before rubbing his gut.

"Well, Pet, I hope you enjoy your stay in there, for however long you'd like it to be... There's settings for inertia dampeners and audio muffling if you want a completely silent and still rest, as well as microphones and cameras to allow you visibility and hearing outside of my chassis, or to allow people to view IN, if that's your kink, heh heh... There's also further sexual options you can explore whilst in there, but I'm assuming you need a rest before exploring those, so I'll just inform you that all the information and options are available in my control app on your Codex" Benji informatively told Juno.

"That all being said... I'm going to go and check on Kase quickly, to make sure he's still sleeping peacefully, and then I think I'll visit the Captain, so that I can start his registered user process, should he have the time to do so" Benji remarked.

_

"Mmm... to let your fellow skylanders see you submit to our ways, mmm..." Jericho hummed in thoughtful delight, before glancing around and then gesturing to a table near the entrance, by the corner of the bar room. "There is space over there, that will be enough" Jericho stated, before grunting, as he leaned against the bar, using both hands to heft his cock up, pointing it upwards, leaving what remained outside of Milo's body to hang as it sank deeper. "Your friend, he is very light, very easy to swallow..." Jericho huffed, as Milo had been sucked in to his waist already.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Mon Jan 16, 2023 1:50 am

Juno could only stare down at Benji with a very pleased look in his eyes, moaning slightly in bliss as the android gobbled him up. Soon, the half Ausar vanished behind Benji's lips, sliding down his throat and curling up around his swollen belly inside of the android. He could feel Benji rubbing his gut, which made him murr dreamily. Listening to Benji's explanation, Juno sleepily pulled up his codex, dampening most of the sound to the outside and much of the movement, making it so Benji's movement would just rock him to sleep. "I'll need to head out with the captain once we're ready, but for now I think I'll stay in here for a nap..." Juno rested his head against the side of the belly and shut his eyes, quickly falling asleep in Benji's belly.

----------------------------

"I have nothing to be ashamed of. Go ahead and fuck me silly." As Dayan and Jericho made their way to the corner booth and table, the bull began to remove his clothing, still staring as Jericho swallowed down Milo into his cock and sac. "He's a Galotian, a being made of slime and derives nourishment from seed." Once they made it to the table, Dayan had removed his clothes, which compressed and folded down into small capsules that he stored inside of his bracelet, which never came off. The brazen bull then turned to the massive Xil, who made even Dayan seem even a little smaller. "All right. What do you want me to do now?"

(Should I play Kase now? Or should I swap to playing Benji for the next scene?)

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Mon Jan 16, 2023 5:00 am

(I was gonna keep Kase asleep and have you be Benji with Marlowe, if that's good?)

Marlowe was stood in his room, his eyes darting to and fro from the number of different holo-screens he had open surrounding him. His room was fairly warm so he was clad in only a pair of black briefs. His usual skin-tight jumpsuit was laid out on a table, but instead of the usual slick black colour it normally was, he'd converted to a green speckled woodland camouflage colour. The windows he had open on his screens showed a multitude of different research topics; Jungle warfare and survival, documentation of local fauna and flora, correspondences from third parties about them, R.K. Lah's bounty details, Pyrite's mission statement for the planet... he was taking in a lot of infomation, being very thorough with the situation, although perhaps he was working a tad too hard? Perhaps he needed someone to encourage him to take a break?

x

Jericho merely cocked his head once again when Dayan called Milo a Galotian, the bull may as well have been speaking in tongues to the outcasted yet insular Zil male. Whatever other words Dayan was saying was also going ignored as Jericho just watched the New Texan strip out of his clothes, taking in the bull's nude appearence and licking his lips a little, before letting out a loud groan as Milo in that moment slipped all the way down his cock, legs disappearing down the black-coloured shaft, and his form making outlines against the skin of Jericho's balls. Thanks to that brief moment of cock vore, Jericho's cock was now a very significant size as he grave quite a pleased grin. "You're big... Bigger than most mates I take" He remarked, though it seemed it was a compliment more than a drawback. "Hmm... I'm curious, can I handle you like I handle my mates... I need to know, If I'm strong enough" He said, his eyes filled with a firey ambition. "Put your arms around my neck, I'm going to lift you, and I'm going to fuck you whilst I stand, I need to know" Jericho told Dayan, firmly.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Wed Jan 18, 2023 2:58 am

( Works for me. )

Benji idly rubbed his belly, Juno snoozing peacefully inside of the android's stomach as he made his way to the bridge. He took a look inside to check on Kase, who was still asleep. Walking up to the sleeping cat boy, he ran a diagnostics check on him to see how he was recovering. Kase's arm would be unusable for a while, but setting the arm and wrapping it in a cast would allow the Kaithrit's arm to heal without issue, and Dayan's medicinal tea, which Benji was given the recipe for, was also aiding Kase's recovery. Seeing that he was doing fine, he left the medical bay to let Kase sleep, and continued to walk around the ship. He would then see Marlowe pouring over documents, and his medical programming urged him to recommend that the human took a break. Benji walked up to Marlowe's door and knocked on it. "Captain, it's Benji. May I come in?"

-----------------------------

Dayan was rock solid seeing Milo slip into Jericho's sac, wanting to rub those huge balls to feel the galotian, who was likely enjoying having direct access to what seemed to the bull to be a very potent source of cum. "The type of Skylander I am tends to be very large." Dayan wasn't used to being directly ogled over his size, but he liked it somewhat, and on hearing the Xil's command, he just nodded and walked up to the Xil, who was still larger than the bull. He placed his arms around Jericho's neck, and when the Xil reached to feel Dayan's body, he would feel that even with how muscular he was, his ass was quite bountiful and malleable.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Wed Jan 18, 2023 5:06 am

At first, Marlowe was so engrossed with his work that he didn't even seem to hear Benji speak. It wasn't until as he was glancing from one screen to another, that he caught sight of the android, and was distracted by the swell of his Juno-filled stomach. "Oh, Benji, I didn't notice you there" Marlowe remarked, as he swiped some of the screens away, though they were still open as if he intended to carry on after whatever Benji wanted. "I was just getting myself prepared for the expedition into the jungle, there's a lot of different factors to consider with jungle exploration..." Marlowe told him, before gesturing for the android to enter. "Anyway, come in, please... How can I help? And may I ask what you happen to be carrying there?" Marlowe questioned with a smirk.

_

Jericho put his hands all over Dayan as the bull stepped up to him, running his hands along his shoulders, his pecs, his abs, and his ass. He breathed in, experiencing the bull's natural scent, natural musk. Unlike the softer Dayan, Jericho's body was firm, not just because his body was naturally covered in armour-like plates, but the muscle was thick... seeing R.K. Lah's wanted poster, it seemed baffling that the enormous Zil outcast could have been bested in a physical contest.

The time for pondering was over however, as Jericho cupped both of Dayan's thighs, and lifted with a grunt, holding the bull off of the ground using his own power. Whilst Dayan's cock was trapped between their bodies, caught against their stomachs, Jericho's was eagerly probing and poking, head bouncing against Dayan's cheeks as it sought out his crack, and began to kiss at the bull's tailhole.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:54 pm

Benji was a little worried at seeing all the screens, and his medical programming compelled him to see about reducing the captain's stress, so he entered Marlowe's room, smiling a bit. "I was just wandering around the ship after Juno helped me stress test my pleasure features. I checked in on Kase to see how he was doing. He's still asleep, but he's recovering nicely. As for what, or rather, who I'm carrying, Juno is resting after the said stress test." Benji smirked a bit at that last bit, but then turned his attention to Marlowe. "I saw that you were working on several different tasks in preparation for your expedition, and I couldn't help but worry that you might need some stress relief."

-----------------------------------

Dayan was familiar with the feeling of being lifted up by sex partners, but usually they had him pressed into a wall. Jericho lifting the bull up on his own was quite a feat. Dayan was definitely as heavy as he looked, but even with his muscular build, he was easy enough to handle. Feeling Jericho's meaty cock pressing in between his ass cheeks made the bull groan a bit, holding onto the Xil's shoulders tightly. "Fuck... I've never had a mate hoist me up like this before..."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Sun Jan 22, 2023 4:47 am

"Well..." Marlowe began, putting his hands on his hips and taking another look around all of his open screens. He gave a sigh, of defeat or acceptance, it was hard to tell. "I guess I could do with a little break, if at least to stave off some mental fatigue" He remarked, before he fiddled on his Codex and closed all the windows he had open, leaving the two of them unimpeded inside Marlowe's quarters. "So... stress relief, hmm? I wonder how a sexbot will help me relieve some stress?" Marlowe questioned with a smirk, as he moved to sit on his bed, gesturing for Benji to come closer. A definite tenting was starting to occur in the captain's briefs, it had been since he'd laid eyes on Benji's belly.

_

Jericho merely grunted, not much of a sweet-talker it seemed, as he kept probing about with his cock until he finally got some purchase, and began to squeeze it into Dayan's ass. The cock was already slick and smooth from where Milo had been blowing the bee-man, and slid in with ease despite the increased size it now possessed. It was filling Dayan's ass completely, and already on the verge of poking into his stomach. Once Jericho was sure he wouldn't get any deeper, he began to thrust in and out, hands clenched firmly on Dayan's hips and cheeks, whilst his strong arms supported the bull's legs.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:51 am

Benji nodded at Marlowe deciding to take a break from his work, and the wink made the android smile before moving closer to Marlowe. As he did so, a holo screen with several options would pop up, and Benji began talking about how Marlowe could customize his settings with the android when having sex, from positions to even settings for the robot eating him and what the inside of his body was like. "...and that's about everything. So while you customize those settings, I must ask. Do you have a preferred name for me to call you in sex, and do you have a preferred name for me? I will register your settings under those names." As Benji spoke, he sat down on the bed next to Marlowe, allowing the human to immediately move in once he was done setting up the settings.

__

Dayan began to shudder as he felt Jericho push into his ass. The Xil was one of the biggest cocks he had ever taken, but his New Texan DNA made it much easier for him to take that massive cock, and he began to moan more as the Xil began thrusting into him, his massively swollen sac hitting against the back of the bull's feet with each thrust. Along with his ass getting plowed, Dayan's own massive manhood was being stroked endlessly as it was pressed between Dayan's softer body and Jericho's more firm body.

(Sorry if I'm not very good with Benji here.)

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:07 pm

Marlowe smirked as the multitude of options opened up to him on a holo-screen. He was probably going to take longer than Juno to decide how he wanted Benji to look, behave and feel, since he was very much an in-the-moment lover, who was open for almost anything, and any role. "Well, I'm a bit of a switch, you know? Sometimes I like to take charge, and other times I like to be put in my place, so to speak" Marlowe said, with a chuckle. "Hmm... Howabout, whomever of us is taking the lead, is "Sir"... and whomever's the sub, gets to be called... Hmm... I don't know, why don't you give me a list of potential sub nicknames, Benji? Help me choose one" Marlowe suggested.

Meanwhile, Marlowe was making slight tweaks to Benji, though not by much. Juno's version was more dominant, but Marlowe made Benji more like himself, also being a switch, with a 50/50 split between whether he was a dom or a sub in each encounter. He also set Benji's balls and cock to an outrageous size, liking to see exactly what might be stuffing him, and knowing that the size Benji's balls were, would be how stuffed Marlowe's belly would be after they'd finished with each other. For Benji's internals, tailored for his liking, Marlowe set them to be warm, soft and yet firm, tight, almost like it was squeezing him. A slight grin crossed Marlowe's face as he deviously gave Benji a carte-blanche option to suddenly fuck him at any time he so chose (so, at random) if Marlowe was in his stomach. "Hmm... I think that'll do for now, heh..." Marlowe remarked.

(I tried to keep it close to what I'd call your strengths, but also with a few variables thrown in... but basically, if you feel like having him be the dom, the option's there, otherwise he can stay a sub if that works better for you)

_

Jericho grunted and growled, like a feral animal rutting it's mate. Sweat beaded down from his forehead, but he showed no sign of exhaustion, simply the heat of their actions making his body glisten with moisture, shining a mixture of onyx and gold thanks to his colours. "I'd breed you all day if I could" Jericho grunted. "You'd be perfect for my hareem... a big skylander, almost as big me, but not big enough... fuck..." Jericho growled, pace getting quicker and quicker. "I hope you're bendy, skylander, because I'm gonna fold you on one of these tables and pound, and pound, and pound..." Jericho growled.

(Jericho's talking about putting Dayan in a mating press, btw)
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:25 am

"Well, some nicknames for sub could be stuff like baby, pet, servant, or little one just as examples, though any nickname could potentially work. When Juno is making use of my sex features, he set me to refer to him as Pet, though since our dynamic isn't as set in stone as that one, maybe something more innocuous like Baby could work." After Benji finished saying this, he received Marlowe's setting for his genitalia size, and smiling, he pulled a cord from seemingly out of nowhere from his body, and stuck it in his ass. A fluid then flowed from the origin of the cord and into Juno's ass, drawing a moan from the robot as his cock and balls began to grow.

After a bit, the growth stemmed off, and with a pleasured moan, Benji removed the chord from his ass and it retracted back out of sight. The android's cock was now easily three feet long and as thick as his thigh, and his balls were now the size of small beach balls. All the rest of Marlowe's settings were also registered, and they were put into his memory bank for when he ate Marlowe, though he didn't change them settings immediately from Juno's.

-----------

Dayan was moaning very steadily and more lewdly than earlier, his own body shimmering with sweat from the heat of his sex with Jericho. Each thrust was making his bubble butt jiggle, the vibrations from that being able to be felt by Jericho as he plowed the bull. "Fuck... If I wasn't on a journey...that would sound wonderful..." Jericho's words were making Dayan painfully hard, the idea of being made a part of a harem for the Xil sounding quite fun. Hearing that Jericho was going to put Dayan into a mating press made the bull quite excited. "I'm extremely bendy and stretchy... Fold me however you want..."

(Just to refresh, a mating press is when the bottom is put on their back and their legs are pulled up to around their head, looking like they got folded in half while presenting the orifice in question, right? Also, I know it was a throwaway line, but a harem centered around Jericho sounds really hot.)

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:52 pm

"Eh, baby's never really sat right for me, don't know why... babe is fine, weirdly, but I kind want something more role-specific... I don't mind Boy, so maybe Boss and Boy?" Marlowe suggested, before he started watching Benji make the adjustments to his body before his very eyes. Marlowe's own eyes went wide as he witnessed those industrial grade cum-factories and robotic mega-cock reach those incredible proportions, his own arousal now rapidly apparent as his briefs were fully tented at the front. "...Fuck, I don't mind watching you do that more often..." Marlowe admitted with a smirk. "Well, now I can't concentrate with a big slab of metal like this just swaying before me" Marlowe said, before he closed his Codex with Benji's settings, instead turning full attention to the android's cock, putting both hands on the side of the shaft. "Now, what shall we do with this, hmm?"

x

Jericho grunted and growled some more, before he started to edge closer to the table, not relenting at all from his thrusts. Once he could however, he laid Dayan down on his back on the table, before grabbing the bull's ankles and pushing them up into the air and back down beside Dayan's head, causing his body to fold and locking him into a presentable position until he was released.

At this point, Jericho went wild, slamming his hips hard and fast into Dayan's own, driving that cock as deep as it could go, almost as if hammering away at Dayan's very core. "You want to be one of my betas, Day-An? One of my bitches? One of the drones I pump cum into every day?" Jericho huffed, finally using the bull's name for the first time in what could only be described as a step in the right direction for diplomacy. "You want my cum filling your belly, don't you? Don't you?!" He growled the last part. Jericho was clearly in a breeding haze, a lusty fog that wouldn't clear until he was satisfied.

(Pretty much yeah to the former, and if the idea of somebody having a harem gets you going, I'll see if I can figure something out later on, though not neccessarily with Jericho)
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Thu Feb 02, 2023 12:31 pm

"Boss and Boy. Understood, I'll register those names now." Benji sat for a moment, his eyes shimmering a tiny bit like a computer screen. He was saving Marlowe's settings for him under the role names chosen. Once that was done, he turned back to the human. "Settings saved." He would then see Marlowe closing in and feeling up his cock, making the android hitch his breath. "We can do whatever you want Boss... Or would you prefer I refer to you as Boy for this encounter...?" As Marlowe felt the Android's cock, it felt exactly like a real cock, down to the pulsing in pleasure. However this was used would feel very much like the real thing.

--------

Dayan was starting to grow drunk off of lust, his New Texan DNA making every action feel that much better. He could feel Jericho placing him onto the table and folding him into a mating press. When Jericho released his hands, Dayan moved his arms around his ankles, keeping them in place while the massive Xil continued to fuck him intensely. Hearing Jericho's dirty talk was also starting to get to Dayan, and he was starting to give into his own lust. "Yes... Please... Fuck your cum into me... Fill my belly so much that I look like a stuffed beta..."

(We can always do the harem idea in a different RP, but only if you're up for it.)

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:37 am

"I mean... when you've got a dick as big as THAT in my face-" Marlowe remarked, rubbing his hand along the massive shaft currently bared by the android. "-It's a little tricky not to think of you as a Boss, don't you think?" Marlowe pointed out, smirking. "And since you're the one who advised me to take some stress relief, I think you should be the one enforcing that opinion, don't you?" Marlowe suggested, the other hand now trailing down to stroke a finger along the curve of Benji's bloated balls.

_

The table rocked with their motions, and more than a few eyes had passed their way. Some curious briefly before continuing with whatever their agenda was, whilst others stayed for the show, watching the absolute ploughing that the Xil was giving the bull from their vantage point. Jericho was hammering away at Dayan's hips. A lesser body might have been in danger of being unable to walk for a while after such an intense, brutal fucking... in fact, there was still no guarantee that Dayan WOULDN'T. After a few more moments, the brawny Xil finally let out a loud, guttural groan as he thrust deep, ramming hips hips as absolutely tightly as he could against Dayan's, still twitching with the occasional thrust as Jericho blew his incredible load of sweet, sticky cum, coating Dayan's insides with honey-like gloop. Not only was he filling the bull's belly with bee cum, however... at some point the was a definite bump, and a slight rocking about as the SLIGHTLY more solid mass that was Milo also filled Dayan's stomach.

(I'm not against the idea, I'd be up for it, but logistically how would we do it? I see a harem as three characters at the barest minimum)
Nornico
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay