Cafe Double X(Nornico & jdvore)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Cafe Double X(Nornico & jdvore)

Postby jdvore » Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:39 am

Rashmi chuckled at Loxley stating he can always fit more, and hugged his belly a tiny bit. "You're such a glutton Lox. But then again that's part of what makes being with you so fun." The lion purred at feeling Lox's belly pressed against him, its warmth also being complimented by the feeling of the sleeping cat and bun that the canine had consumed. When he heard what Lox was insinuating, and on seeing that wobbly butt being shown to him, Rashmi smirked and let out a growl of approval. "I can never say no to that bubbly booty of yours Lox... But how about we take this downstairs? I just cleaned up in here, and no sense in making more mess" With a wink at this last part, Rashmi pressed a hidden button underneath the counter next to the island of the kitchen, and the two began to descend.

This was a secret elevator that led down to the bedroom of their apartment underneath the cafe, and once the two were off the elevator and it ascended back up, the lion began to undress for the canine demi. Rashmi was very sensual when undressing, taking time to remove his garments and let his body gradually come into view. Those muscles under his shirt were not just for show. Rashmi was very toned and built, like a Greek hero, but a blue lion. His fur was a beautiful shade of navy blue, which complimented his body rather well. His legs were also quite muscular, but not so much as to be obscenely large. Overall, Rashmi had a nice, toned body type. And like all of Lox's boys, he had a large bubble butt as well, though his didn't wobble as much as Leo's or Ethan's due to his musculature.

He was also quite well endowed. Not near Lox's level, but his cock reached down to his knees and was decently thick, and he had a pair of cantaloupe sized balls swaying and gurgling beneath them. Smirking, Rashmi sat on the bed and looked at Loxley. "So, how do you wanna do this? Should I take you from behind? Or do you wanna ride me while keeping me pinned down with that belly?"
Yes, I am different. If you don't like it, eat me.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=25902&p=936303#p936303
jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:14 pm

Loxley gave another smirk. "A man's got to have ambitions, mine's just to amass an army of sexy guys dedicated to my personal pleasure" He remarked with a snicker. "I've got more than enough love, and spunk, to give all of them" He added before they began to descend downstairs. Loxley sat on the edge of the incredibly large bed and watched Rashmi remove his clothes with attentive glee. His own cock was hard, but was blocked in fully rising by the weight and expanse of his filled stomach.

When Rashmi sat down, Loxley stood back up, coming over to stand before the big lion. "Lie back, and let me do all the work" He demanded of Rashmi. "You can rub my belly whilst I take that big, fat cock in my big, fat ass... and you're going to give me a big, fat load and make my belly even bigger" Loxley told Rashmi as he pushed him down by the shoulders and began to straddle the lion.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:54 pm

Rashmi smirked as he heard what Loxley said, and he purred in response. "Oh trust me, I know how potent you are. I still remember that time you filled me up with so much cum I took up almost the entire bedroom." Rashmi knew that Lox was basically a living cum fountain, but the lion didn't care. He loved being with Loxley, and the sex was a really good bonus on top of that, which the unconscious Leo and Ethan would agree with if they were awake. However, the two were out like a light, and wouldn't wake up for a while even with Loxley and Rashmi horsing around.

The lion purred as he felt Loxley push him down onto the bed, his erect shaft waiting to be enveloped by the canine's dreamy behind. "Mmm... I'll give you all the lion cream you could want Loxley... It would be a nice treat for the boys to have a warm bath to marinate in while they're tucked away...and you look so freaking hot with a big, round belly..." Rashmi wasted no time in rubbing over Loxley's belly, the lion's large hands being softer and more gentle than one would expect for someone his size. Likely due to the more delicate cooking work he does all the time.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:27 pm

Loxley smirked down at Rashmi. "The only thing that stopped me from filling you up even more were the walls, Rash" Loxley teased as he arched his back, pressing his belly down onto the lion whilst jutting his rear end back, booping and hotdogging Rashmi's shaft with his ass, teasing it to grow even stiffer, even firmer.

Loxley grinned, and leaned up so he could reach back around and grasp Rashmi's shaft, giving the member a few pumps with his hand before guiding it between his cheeks, and pressing the tip to his rim. He turned his eyes back to Rashmi, blowing the lion a kiss before starting to sit back, letting the shaft slip into his ass, giving a groan of delight as he felt it travel deeper.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:37 pm

Rashmi chucked at Loxley's remark before letting out a bit of a groan at feeling that gravid sphere press down onto him, which was replaced by a moan at feeling Lox hot dogging him, his shaft growing more firm and a bit bigger, but those moans and purrs would get even louder as he felt the canine envelop his cock, the massive shaft sinking into Lox's butt until he was right above the big cat's knot. "Fuck Lox... Your ass is so freaking soft... I can't get it out of my mind ever since you used it to get that secret out of me..."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:56 am

Loxley gave an amused titter at how aroused Rashmi was about his ass. "Well, if you can't help it, feel free to reach around and grab it, clench it, squeeze it... spank it" Loxley breathed at him, the last one whispered in a sultry tone. "Give it all the attention it deserves... pound it, pump it, fuck it..." He carried on, the rim of his asshole hovering temptingly on the crest of Rashmi's knot.

He grinned down at Rashmi as he put his own hands on his swollen stomach, one on either side. His own cock, hot and hard, was pressed between them, it's heat entirely unavoidable, and also it's tip quite pointedly faced towards Rashmi himself. "If it makes you feel better, than guess what? Ever since I did that, I can never get this feeling out of my mind either" He told Rashmi, before dropping his ass down, taking the thick knot all the way to the base and letting out a loud groan as he sat on Rashmi's lap. A generous splurt of clear pre-cum leaked out onto Rashmi's chest thanks to the magnitude of the impact.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:49 am

Rashmi could only purr and moan as Lox rode him and egged him on. Lox's words did stick, because he reached his hands to the rump of the canine and began to squeeze and massage it, and he started to thrust his hips in time with Rashmi's pressing down. Rashmi was moaning and growling in a lustful haze, and this was only increased as he felt the canine plunge himself onto the lion's knot. "Fuck! Lox...you're gonna...make me...explode...at this rate..."

Seeing the gush of pre on his chest, Rashmi had an idea. He brought his tail up and around and he moved it to Lox's cock head. The furred tip of the lion's tail opened up, and it glomped onto the canine's cock like a flesh light, which would help to avoid too much mess when the inevitable happened. After a few more deep and hard thrusts from Rashmi and firm plunges from Loxley, the lion grabbed Lox's hips and pushed him down all the way onto his cock, letting out a roar of pleasure as he erupted inside of Loxley, flooding the canine's insides with cum and bloating out his belly more.

The boys asleep inside of Loxley didn't even notice as the stomach filled up with more cum, submerging them until their chests and the tops of their own swollen bellies were still above the pool of cream.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:54 pm

Loxley had kept his hands on his belly as he bounced on Rashmi's lap, his big cheeks plapping loudly from skin-on-skin contact, filling the air with noise mixed with the canine's lewd moans and encouraging groans. He'd grin and continue egging Rashmi on, still maintatining his incredible stamina and self-control though.

Despite that however, his moan became much louder after he felt that final slam, and carried on moaning as he felt the rush of liquid flowing into him, groaning as his belly swelled even more. It looked to be getting rounder and tauter, before it started swelling outward, the result of flexed muscles keeping the cum from rising too high. It had to go somewhere, so it pushed out the walls of the chamber instead.

The weight and rate of growth of his belly, which was growing against his shaft, was what seemed to send Loxley himself over the edge, as he blasted his own load right into the waiting maw of the lion's tail that encircled it, blasting his many thick, massive ropes into the tail, possibly even enough to match Rashmi's own load...
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Wed Mar 22, 2023 12:52 am

Being a bit more resilient than the boys in Loxley's now perfectly round belly, Rashmi was better able to stay conscious during the massive burst of pleasure flooding his senses as he emptied himself into Loxley and Loxley emptied himself into the lion's tail, which led into Rashmi's own belly. By the time their climaxes finally settled down, Rashmi's own belly was bloated out heavily as well, his abs fully hidden by how swollen his gut was, making him look very plush. However, his belly was still decently firm, and it pressed against Loxley's belly, with the canine's cock pressed between the two intensely warm orbs. Rashmi was a panting, purirng mess by the time they finally settled down.

"Fuck Lox... Sex with you seems to get better every time..." Rashmi reached over to a tablet that was on the nightstand next to the bed and began tapping away on it, the lion being efficient with his work. "All right. I let the storage company keeping Ethan's stuff safe know that we're gonna get it later, so is there anything we need to get squared away before we open the cafe later, or are we good for a quick cat nap?"

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Wed Mar 22, 2023 7:34 am

After their climaxes had settled, Loxley grinned as he leaned forwards, resting against his own belly. His cock still twitched between them, easily felt with how much of their flesh were encasing it. He rubbed both his own belly, and what he could reach of Rashmi's from where he was. He might have seemed relaxed, but he wasn't all that worn out, not breathless at all, and his cock refused to go any softer.

"Hmm... well, anyTHING, no... but anyBODY, maybe..." Loxley purred. "...Ethan's cum-bloated and asleep inside of me, Leo is cum-bloated and inside of me... It seems like I'm two for three, but somebody's not quite joined the pattern yet, have they? Hmm?" Loxley remarked down at Rashmi.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:23 am

Rashmi purred deeply as he felt Loxley rubbing his belly, reaching a hand to rub and massage the canine's own orb of a belly. As he lied there with Lox, basking in their body heat together, he heard what the canine had in mind and he smirked. "You're such a glutton Lox... But who am I as a chef if not someone who wants to make others happy and full...?" Rashmi leaned up and kissed Loxley on the lips here, holding the kiss for a moment while the canine's cock was squeezed between the two of them, and the lion had a hand gently holding a good chunk of the canine's ass.

"Well, you cum-bloated me, so all that is left is for you to put me inside of you... So where in your body do you want me...? I think the boys would be very happy to have a big bellied lion to cuddle with in their sleep, but what do you want babe...?"

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:59 am

"Well, if handsome, attractive and delicious men didn't keep coming into my life, maybe I wouldn't be so greedy... but alas" Loxley remarked, and theatrically held his arm to his head. "If somebody has to endure this curse, to be the focal point where all the cute guys gather, I will bear that burden" He finished with a snicker, before looking back down at the lion. He smirked as they kissed, more than content to sink into it and kiss back with affection and gusto.

"Well, let's see... Ethan got a face-full of my ass, and Leo I slurped up from underneath, so... if I want to keep things fresh, then... well, you can either kiss me again, stud, OR... you can feel my bubble butt cheeks on your face before you join the boys... and you know what? Why don't you choose" Loxley offered with a grin.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:34 pm

Rashmi chucked at Lox before they started making out again, and on being offered the choice of to be gobbled up head first or take a dive into the canine's butt, the lion pretended to be deep in thought. "Hm... Do I want to make out with you before you gobble me up...? Or do I wanna get a face full of that ass before it chews me into you...? Such a difficult decision..." He made a fist and very gently knocked on his head, as if trying to rattle around for an answer. After a bit though, he smirked, and brought Loxley back down to his face.

"You know, I go up your ass all the time... I would love for you to just gobble me up with that ass feet first and use my head as a butt plug, my face smushed between those ass cheeks while you just keep me there all to yourself... That will have to be a weekend activity until we get another cute guy to help in the kitchen though... For now, pucker up love..." Rashmi smirked again before pulling Loxley into another kiss, passionate and deep, which also told Loxley that he wanted to be gobbled up the normal way head first tonight.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:07 am

"It's such a dilemma, isn't it?" Loxley replied with a snicker whilst Rashmi was thinking, resting his face upon his arms, which were folded atop his belly as he stared lovingly down at the lion. When Rashmi seemed to make a decision, Loxley grinned, his cock pulsing between them. "Now there's an idea... I guess I'll have to start looking out for qualified chefs right away, won't I? You can't plant an idea like THAT in my head and think I'll waste time trying to make it a reality" Loxley told Rashmi with another chuckle, before they were engaged in a kiss once again.

Loxley enjoyed the kiss for a while again, lips wrestling lips whilst their tongues danced against one another, until he decided enough was enough, and it was time for the main event. His lips stretched over Rashmi's head, quickly sinking down to his neck... The lion was the biggest out of the four of them, physically. That didn't matter to Loxley, who's mouth gobbled up Rashmi's shoulders as easily as he had slurped in Leo's ass. Loxley started to lean back as he swallowed, so that his belly was lifted up, and Rashmi wasn't pinned down by it. With Rashmi's arms pinned to his sides, Loxley worked over the toned chest and then yet another cum-bloated stomach.

With enough of Rashmi in his maw, practically half of him at this point, Loxley leaned all the way back, so that he was leaning on his elbows, swinging Rashmi's body up and letting gravity help send the great lion down into his belly, joining his boys.

Loxley gave a deep sigh, and started giggling to himself a little, before he stood up, finding a mirror to admire his form. His belly was already stretched from Rashmi's cum that it didn't actually seem a lot bigger, but it was certainly more defined, clearly filled with more solid than liquid. Loxley grinned, and took a quick snapshot using his personal cellphone, before setting himself an alarm for a few hours time. It'd wake him up with enough time to squeeze his boys out and let them get ready for work.

With that, Loxley lay down on the bed, settling on his side before hugging his belly and pressing his knees to it's sides, completing a thorough, intense, intimate embrace... and with that, he started to dose off in a light nap.

Just another normal afternoon for the family at Café Double X.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:23 pm

Rashmi knew very well the ability of Loxley to devour anyone much larger than him. The lion had taken numerous trips into the canine before, and this time was no different. Rashmi purred the entire time as he was swallowed, though his head was dunked under the pool of cum for a bit as he was gobbled up, though he was able to surface soon enough. Once he was put away, Rashmi immediately felt the two bloated bois on either side of him snuggle up to him, making him purr and gently pat their heads, which made them nuzzle sleepily into him. Truly a nice way to spend an afternoon.

Soon enough though, the sun would start to set, and it was getting closer to time for the cafe to open. How were they going to fare tonight with a new employee? With how cute Ethan was, two cute waiters with huge bubble butts would likely be a massive draw for the cafe.

(I was thinking of adding a fourth character, one to be another chef. Probably a dragon boi. How does that sound to you?)

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:24 am

The alarm that Loxley had set would blare out it's noise, loud enough to awaken the canine from his slumber. He wasn't a particularly heavy sleeper anyway, so it didn't take him that long to stir, and silence the alarm in favour of that brief moment of post-awakening serenity. He smiled widely as he looked down at his belly, still swollen clearly with the forms of his boys, the cum previously filling it having been drained away and absorbed leaving them as dry as they could be whilst in his innards.

"Alright boys, break's over, it's time to get ready for the evening shift" He said, as he patted the side of his belly. He waited until he'd heard all three of them speak and move before carrying on. "Right, first of all... Ethan, I'll be leaving you in Leo's care, he'll show you the basics, don't be afraid to ask questions, and if you feel a little overwhelmed, feel free to take a moment and step back... Leo's a pro, he can handle the café floor by himself if he needs to... Whilst you're in the shower, I'll get some uniforms out that are your size, you can pick whichever one you want, but they'll get less conservative as you go" Loxley told Ethan. "Once you fellas are all set up, I'm gonna head out and do some errands, as well as pick up Ethan's stuff... Oh, Rashmi? If you find any time, could you be an absolute hunk and bake us a cake to celebrate our newest addition? That'd be lovely..."

He smiled, and sat there for just a moment, a smirk on his face as he enjoyed one last moment of being full, before he sighed, and started to squeeze them all out. He pushed Rashmi out first, down through his guts, stretching them out and easing him through his butthole like he'd laid an egg. Both Leo and Ethan in turn followed suit, quite quickly thanks to the bigger man stretching the tunnels a little more. Soon all of them were on the bed together.

(Fine by me :D An idea I had was that the café keeps a library of books for the customers, and since Loxley's always expanding the collection, maybe they'd need a librarian or curator at some point? Just a character idea for you :) )
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:32 pm

The three boys slept peacefully inside of Loxley, their bellies shrinking back down over the course of a few hours as the stomach drained. By the time they felt Lox waking them up, Leo and Ethan were both resting in Rashmi's lap, using either one of the lion's pecs as a pillow, and for his part Rashmi was holding the boys close protectively, but also a bit possessively. When they heard Lox say the evening shift was starting, all three of them gave an "all right" in confirmation. On hearing his tasks, Ethan took a small breath, somewhat nervous, but Leo rubbed his shoulder to calm him down. "Don't worry Ethan, I'll take care of you. The job isn't that hard, and we don't get any super hard customers or Karens." On hearing the request for a cake, Rashmi chuckled and patted the side of the belly. "No worries Lox, I'll make a wonderful cake to celebrate Ethan joining the team."

Rashmi purred as he felt the canine pull him through his body, and Leo and Ethan weren't too far behind. Rashmi and Leo were very used to this, but this was a first for Ethan, so it was another experience that had him a bit excited, though not enough to not do his job. Once all three of them were out, they all took a moment to stretch, still somewhat shiny from being inside of Loxley. "That was definitely a new experience for me... But I feel amazing after being inside of Lox." Leo smiled at Ethan's words, and hugged him from behind. "It's an amazing feeling. And trust me, it won't be the last." Rashmi just chuckled before picking up both boys, easily able to carry them himself. "All right you too, we can save being frisky for later. Time to get ready for work."

Rashmi started making his way to the bathroom before turning to Lox. "Hey Lox, I know the chances of it aren't likely, but if you find a guy who can cook and needs a job while you're out on your errands, having a second chef would be a big help to the cafe, and make what we talked about possible." The lion gave a wink here before taking the boys into the bathroom, getting the huge tub filled up with water and setting them inside before joining them. Rashmi was very much the "mom" of their family, and put a lot of effort into keeping everyone on track and looking after their well being.

(I like that idea. It could let me use a kitsune type character for that, though maybe a bit further in once the dragon boy is settled in.)

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Sun Mar 26, 2023 4:18 am

"Oh, I'll keep an eye out Rash, don't you worry... It's ALL that I can think about at the moment" Loxley told the lion with a grin and a wink, before he went over to a large, walk-in wardrobe. Against one wall, was all of Loxley's clothes, and the rest were both a mix of his boys' personal clothes, café uniforms, and the occasional costume, for when Loxley was in a certain mood to see them in something.

Loxley laid out a series of uniforms on the bed around Ethan's size, a mix of looking both typical with a shirt and trousers combo, butlery with some posh-looking details, and even maid's outfits, all of which had ranging levels of conservativeness, although all of them definitely drew eyes towards the butt area. After choosing his own outfit for the day, an entirely unsubtle skintight bodysuit, bright blue with black combat harnesses, gloves and boots ("Hey, I might be retired, but I can still rock the look... Plus, it's snug in all the right places" Loxley would say), Loxley would join his lovers in the tub, proceeding to wash himself as well.

"Oh, by the way, Ethan, I forgot to mention yesterday, about how... well, you know, being at my pleasure and all that" Loxley began. "So, I know I more or less implied you'd be spending a lot of time in me, but I should mention, I kind of like it the other way sometimes as well... If perhaps, I have some work I can do remotely, or maybe I just want to be with one of my boys... I might decide to be in you instead, ride around in your belly for a while... I probably WON'T today, but it's just something you should keep in mind... you never know when I might creep up on you, and shove my face as deep into your ass as I can" Loxley teased with a smirk.

The boys would finish getting clean before Loxley, with Rashmi likely ushering them out to keep them on schedule. They would likely be getting set up in the café when Loxley came upstairs, clad in his not-so-sneaky suit. "Alright, I've got some errands to run, and I'll pick up Ethan's stuff from the storage company, I'll be back in a couple of hours, hopefully... If a big walrus that sounds French comes in and asks for directions to the national park, tell him that the geysers are out of season, he'll get it" Loxley told them, cryptically. It might have sounded utterly bizarre to Ethan, but Leo and especially Rashmi would be used to such a request. After that, he smiled, and kissed them all on the lips adoringly, one by one. "Knock 'em dead, babe, I know you'll do great today" He told Ethan. "Watch over our new boy, and work that booty of yours" He told Leo with a smirk. "...Don't make too many plans, I'm finding that extra cook" He teased Rashmi, finally. He gave them all a wave before heading outside, and driving off in a rather smart, modern-looking white pick-up truck.

(Wherever your dragon-boi is, shall it be somewhere where Loxley's running an errand? also, don't worry about the walrus thing, it was just flavour text :P)
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:53 pm

Ethan began to metaphorically melt into the tub as it filled with warm, close to hot water, and the tub started cycling the water, allowing them to bathe while still having clean water. Leo saw this and playfully poked his shoulder. "Don't relax too much there Ethan. If you get too comfortable in this boiling tub Lox might decide to have himself some rabbit stew." Ethan scratched the back of his head bashfully here, but Leo pulled him into a light hearted hug here, just friendly and affectionate and not flirty. Rashmi chuckled at this and he ruffled the boys' hair, but their hair was also lathering up since he put Shampoo in his hands here. "I'm sure that Lox wouldn't mind having some cat stuffed rabbit either Leo. Or maybe some rabbit stuffed cat."

Both boys blushed here but they just smiled, and began to wash their hair. Leo was starting to take on the role of a big brother for Ethan even though he was only a year older than the young rabbit. Once Lox joined them in the tub, the family smiled and chatted as they cleaned off from their fun earlier. On hearing Lox talk about wanting to spend time inside of him, Ethan blushed heavily, his mind wondering how it would feel to have the canine in his belly, weighing him down either while he worked or while they did other things. Leo and Rashmi just chuckled a bit here, obviously used to this kind of thing. Once the boys and the lion were clean, Rashmi hurried them out of the tub and gave them towels before leading them back into the bedroom.

A little while later, the trio were upstairs getting the cafe ready for open. Leo was wiping down the tables and show counter for pastries while Ethan swept and mopped the floors. Rashmi was prepping various ingredients and already had pots of food, soup and sauces, going. Rashmi had on a white shirt with buttons going up the front like one would expect chefs to wear. Leo had on a similar outfit to what he wore earlier, just a pair of booty shorts in the same fabric of butler dress pants, a bow tie collar, fancy cuffs, and dress shoes with black socks. Ethan for his part had decided to put on a maid's outfit. It wasn't super skimpy and was long sleeve, and he had on thin silk gloves, and he had on white stockings with cute black maid shoes, but the skirt was a bit shorter, and didn't do anything to hide the shape of Ethan's large booty. Lastly, Ethan had on a maid's headband with a black bow on one of his ears.

Ethan was very puzzled at that request, but Leo just patted him on the shoulder and nodded to Loxley, with Rashmi nodding as well. The confused bun just nodded as well, but his confusion was replaced by joy at Lox kissing him on the lips. "Thanks Lox, I won't let you down..." Leo smirked and joyfully returned Lox's kiss, his arms draping around the canine's shoulders. "Oh don't you worry Lox, my booty will have the customers coming in droves, and I'll look after Ethan." Rashmi growled playfully and grabbed himself some of Lox's dreamy derriere and massaged it. "Good. We need the extra help, and I wanna feel this ass around my face..." The trio saw Lox off, and they got back to work, eventually opening up the cafe.

Ethan being a new waiter there was immediately a big hit. Between the skimpy butler Leo and the adorable bun boy maid Ethan, there was plenty of yummy boy to look at while Rashmi worked his magic in the kitchen, keeping up with the busy nighttime crowd while Ethan and Leo made sure everyone was comfortable. Cafe Double X wasn't the biggest cafe, but it was big enough that the trio were kept busy while the owner was out on errands, the time seeming to fly by as the summer sun was setting, the sky a beautiful sunset orange as the lights of the city started to come on.

(That works for me. I was thinking of having Loxley run into him at a grocery store or a kitchen supply store, something that would give away that he was someone who could cook. Either that, or Lox could catch the scent of a home cooked treat that my dragon-boi made, and that would lead him to said dragon-boi, eating out of a bento box while overlooking a river that has the main city on the other side.)

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:00 am

(...that second idea sounds so specific that I feel like you want me to go that route :P)

Loxley errands mostly consisted of shopping for things for the café and running deliveries for his own personal clients. Whilst he could easily order things online if he wanted, and even arrange for meetings in the café itself, he liked to be out and about in the city, observing it's citizens close up, watching the city's development, knowing exactly how much he'd done to either enable or prohibit certain developments, corporate or political. To most ordinary people, going about their lives, he was simply an incredibly attractive canine-demi swaggering around in a suggestible outfit, but those in positions of power, and authority, they'd know who he was... the appearance of the white-tipped wonderspy would always be a good reason to be a little more cautious and certainly a lot more polite.

After having picked up Ethan's stuff and loaded it into the back of his truck, Loxley was now waiting to do his last errand, an exchange under the cover of a bridge ("How original..." he'd comment, dryly) The whole time however, as he slurped on a strawberry milkshake (his one true weakness), he was distracted by the scent of something... pleasant, wafting down from somewhere. Something sweet, something tasty. He hadn't forgotten the words Rashmi said, they'd been floating in his head all evening, at one point forcing him to pull over and deal with an inconveniently sized boner. He'd been too busy, however, to actively seek out a chef or cook of some kind, but when the luscious scent travelled into his nose, he was eager to discover the source.

When the other party arrived to complete the exchange, he rapidly concluded their business, quickly returning his reward in the exchange to his truck before following his nose, walking almost aimless wherever he could feel the scent coming from the strongest...
Nornico
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay