Dragon Traveller (tacorem & Nornico)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Dragon Traveller (tacorem & Nornico)

Postby Nornico » Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:57 am

"Mmm... interesting answer" Hyper Elra hummed with delight before giving a little giggle. "I'll definitely keep that in mind, but enough about my cock for now, what about those boobs you love snuggling in so much?" She began, before she reached down and plucked him up with one hand. Even after he'd left, Second Elra continued to thrust her shaft in the tight clench of First Elra's cleavage.

Hyper Elra held Trev up to her face, and opened her maw... and stretched her tongue out, rubbing it all over Trev's body, front and back and sides, top and bottom. She slathered him in her saliva before grinning down at him. "Time for something new, Little Knight... not that this isn't all new anyway" Hyper Elra said with a chuckle. She then lowered Trev back down to the boobs yet again, but this time on top of the left one, instead of between them, specifically right by the nipple. She kept her grip on him as she pressed him to the warm, round flesh, inching him closer to the nipple. It seemed like she was wanting him to suckle, even at this size... however, it turned out that the opposite would happen.

With Trev's face being bumped against the nipple, it would seem to stick to him for a moment, before starting to drag him in! As if he was being pulled through a web of fabric, Trev was being hungrily devoured by First Elra's boob itself... It wasn't a particularly long journey, before he was deposited into a room-sized chamber, a swimming pool of milk sloshing about like a wave pool. He could see the clearly, the imprint of both Second Elra's gripping hand one one side of the chamber, and her thrusting cock going back and forth on the other.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:23 am

Trev eagerly smiled up at her. This wasn't quite being so much of a rest now, but he was enjoying himself quite thoroughly. And he figured he was probably dreaming right now anyways. He wasn't sure how this kind of space worked, but he wouldn't miss this opportunity to have fun with and learn with Elra. "Hmmm~ I do love the boobs~ so soft and mmph~" he squeaked as he was lifted up, watching as they kept going down below. He squeaked and moaned as he was licked and slurped on, gazing down Elra's tongue towards her mouth and throat. He wondered if she was going to swallow, and if his flavor was something she enjoyed as he was pulled away, and lowered down, towards one of those soft boobs~ He moaned as he was pressed into it, and then let out a confused "Mmph?" as he started to slip inside! He tried nibbling and suckling like he thought she wanted, and he definitely enjoyed, but it was the nipple that suckled on him this time, expanding to swallow him away! He enjoyed sinking down, wiggling through, and slipping into... well a pool that was actually for once seemingly correctly sized for him! Yet the pool was milk instead of water, and so sweet and warm~ Trev eagerly drank some as he treaded milk to stay afloat, all the while feeling the shaking and moving of the many Elra's all jostling him about. "Haaa... this is so good~... So sexy, yet also so relaxing~" he would squeak, with no doubt that Elra could hear him, despite all that was going on in her pleasure, despite how he was being shaken and dunked by the squishing rolling of the boob making the milky wave pool crash like a stormy white sea all around, Trev was loving the ride~
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:46 am

The gyrations shaking Trev's milky prison would continue for a while, splashing him in the most delicious and nutritious fluid he'd ever felt... Even if he wasn't drinking what floated around him, he would feel a sense of energy and liveliness creep into him, even though he was, apparently, in a dream? It was hard to tell anymore, everything felt so real and yet nothing was like his home at all... Some kind of dream world? An alternate dimension or aether realm? Elra herself didn't seem interested in providing answers, very much invested in keeping Trev occupied by other things instead... namely, by her body.

The shaking would settle after a time, but as a strange peace seemed to descend, the pool around him, all that milk, started to drain away, slow at first before the pace quickened, and seemed to be dragging Trev with it! Like he was caught in the rapids of a river, Trev was dragged back towards the entrance, and pulled beneath the surface of the white. He was squeezed through flesh he'd entered once again, the other way this time, however. He was absolutely soaked in the white, before he was finally eased back out, and met with air once again... yet still remained in a reddish darkness.

He was on a tongue. Elra's, clearly, but which one was impossible to tell for now. The tongue kept Trev in the mouth whilst milk splashed and flowed past him, descending deeper down the gullet that Trev was being kept from. Just like in the boob, the flow eventually stopped, and a hum of delight echoed around him from his captor. There was that sense of brief peace once again...

...and then the nipple that had been filling the Elra's mouth was replaced by a cock... Second Elra's cock, that had just been fucking the breasts Trev was just moments before so close to. Thankfully, Second Elra's cock was monstrously huge like Hyper's or Milf's that it was like some kind of gigantic sea monster... it was, however, still inhumanly massive and took up a lot of the space in the mouth, once again trapping Trev with it's firm, hot stiffness.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:58 am

This bath was the most rich experience he had had... Amber's milk had been similarly nice, but didn't compare to Elra; nothing could~ He felt himself being revitalized by the milk, whether from drinking it of soaking into his fur he couldn't say, but he was feeling amazing... He'd have to ask if he could stay inside her boobs again outside of a dream too. He smiled happily as all the shaking settled down, and then squeaked as he was dragged steadily along with the flow of cream towards the entrance. He wriggled and squirmed through that nipple, blushing heavily as he was sucked out onto a tongue. "Ahhh... back to the classic~" he giggled some, resting there, hugging her tongue as he watched and felt and heard the milk being gulped away. He was poking at that tongue with his own arousal, shuddering as he kissed the tip of her tongue, thinking this would be where he'd be suckled on next. Then he looked up as her lips parted, yet no light entered as a huge snake slithered into her mouth! That huge shaft dwarfing him, and making him squeak, blushing heavily as he was pinned under it. He held onto his spot on Elra's tongue as best he could, feeling that shaft rippling and flexing, and thrusting past his back over and over. His presence was like a fuzzy tongue piercing adding just a little soft touch of a different texture than the rest of Elra's slimy hot tongue.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Thu Mar 30, 2023 5:14 am

By now, Trev was probably no stranger to being caught alongside Elra's shaft whilst she thrust it somewhere, though being an incidental co-pilot of a blowjob was probably new. Trev could tell from the shaking of the ground beneath him that it was Hyper Elra's head that was moving back and forth, not the mighty cock for now. He was bounced between the inside of her cheek and the side of the shaft, sometimes getting trapped beneath it against her tongue as he was slid all over the place. The ground would settle, but then it would be the cock's turn to piston in and out, it's pace growing steadily, the groans of Trev's Goddessses almost audible over the quaking flesh before him.

When it seemed time for the inevitable climax however, instead of plunging deeper and ramming that rod right down the throat, Second Elra instead drew her cock back so that only the tip was in Hyper Elra's mouth, paused, as if waiting for something whilst it twitched and pulsed heavily. Suddenly, the tongue got itself completely under him, and pressed him against the hot surface of the cockhead. Just him being pressed against it alone caused a mighty groan from it's wielder, before the tongue pushed him further along it's surface, right to it's slit. It held him there, letting him drink in it's scent, it's aura, perhaps awaiting a monumental explosion directed at his face... to coat him in her love juices again, was that her plan?

Kind of... The tongue pushed him in, face first, before curling under his body and pushing him from between his legs, shoving him deeper easily with how slicked up he was. He slid down the shaft like he was in a water slide, not rapid but certainly not slowly, his destination visible before him as the base of the cock, it's opening to the ballsac, came surging to meet him. With no resistance he broke through, and was yet again deposited into a pool of white liquid, though this one was a lot stickier, a lot more gooey. His chamber now was smaller than when he was inside of her breast... but, after a moment of stillness, his prison once again started to shake back and forth... clearly, his stay in Second Elra's cum factories wasn't to be an especially long one... but with three other Elra's outside, where would he end up next?
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:27 am

Trev was fully along for the ride as he bounced and slid back and forth across that tongue and under, above, against the side, all over that thick shaft. He was just an accessory to their fun at this size, and he was loving it as he was toyed with, to whatever satisfaction of their tasting his flavor and feeling his movements aroused the Elras. Hearing their groans of pleasure was very exciting for him, and he could feel them picking up. He didn't know where he'd be going, or if he'd be held closely by one or the other, or maybe even pulled out, for him to watch the show? What happened next, well, he wasn't using his head for thinking at all at the moment. He was just lost in the fog of pleasure, accepting everything that happened to him, including finding himself slipping down feet first down they cream coated tunnel, and slipping pas the ever so slight tightness of Elra's lips, to drop down into another Elra's sack with a slimy splash~ It didn't seem like he would be in there long though as he dropped down, feeling just a slight paused before everything swayed and shook, doing his best to be on his back, so the slopping cream all around wouldn't be smacking him in the face... as much as he would drink up some of it anyways as he awaited his release... or the release of all the cream around him to seal him within this place~ He groaned as he swirled his tail about in the cream. Elra was feeling so deeply playful tonight, and he was all for being her little knight in every possible way.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:23 am

The cock-sucking from Hyper Elra had already brought Second Elra to an edge when Trev was plopped into that bubbling ball-sac, so his time amongst all that musk was short lived as a great feeling of suction, stronger than the draining of the breast earlier, whisked Trev back into the shaft he'd not long just been pulled out down. Soaked and by all appearances just a particularly thick bit of orgasm, Trev was fired into a familiar place; The maw of his Goddess, though once again, he had no idea which one it was, and yet again his stay was short. Unlike when he was soaked with milk, this time he WAS slid onwards, towards the gullet. Even if he tried in vain to stay in the mouth, the torrent of cum would surely knock him down and carry him along with it down his predator's throat, another sticky water-slide into another fleshy chamber.

This one, the stomach of his Goddess, was the largest so far, with space for him to actually stand, and still enough now for him to keep his balance, and by now his eyes were surely adjusted and able to see in the reddish darkness. Besides the cum that he had to wade through, he was alone in the stomach. The distant moans and giggles of Elras could be heard beyond the walls, beyond the warbles and gurgles of his current captivity, slick with both her harmless stomach juices, and cum. The Little Knight was afforded a moment of respite... a pause at a serene oasis before the storm of smut raged on around him again.

Thunder sounded above him, the stomach shaking just slightly, the walls far above Trev's head seeming to spread, opening up...

...and the face of the Milfy Elra appeared, caught sight of him, and grinned widely as she slowly slid into the stomach with him. The absolute Amazon of a woman, the curvacious giant that had stood about eight or nine foot tall, the same one he saw that very morning, who he'd shared a shower with... Her constantly-leaking boobs that were ridiculously huge even for her frame, were like actual planetoids at Trev's size, her ass like a two-sloped mountain range, and all that junk nestled between her legs was more like a gigantic artillery cannon.

All of that woman, and boy there was a lot of her, was about to join the small space occupied by the barely inch-tall Trev, who could only watch as she got closer and closer, and filled up more and more of his whole world.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:09 am

The little knight... hmmm he might need to think of a different title. He wasn't really nightly... and he was doing much more laying of these dragons than slaying them~ Before he could think of anything further, he was getting sucked back out, feeling hot throbs all around before a burst and he was shot clear, splat onto a tongue. A pulse of sweetness amidst the cream would come from where he lay, as his flavor added so deliciously to that load~ And he was far too sprawled out, too heated up and feeling his own arousal over that he was easily slipped back without a fight, and a single wet gulp was all that was needed to send him plunging down to the depths below.

Landing down in the stomach, with more cream following and some cream waiting for him, it wasn't so much different than being inside her sack before, just a bit more roomy, the level of cream not so high... He breathed in... the scent of cream was overwhelming, and the otherwise scent of Elra mingled with the scent of Elra cream, making for even less of a difference. It felt different beneath his feet at least, feeling velvety rippling seams all over beneath his feet, like he was walking over a multitude of sand bars at once, able to feel the tops of them and the gaps between that would sink down into dark depths~ He gazed up then, squeaking at the sight of Elra coming down... She was eating herself, and smiling at him! He blushed deeply as he was still so small, and she was at her hugest size! He would back up, trying his best to give her all the space in that belly that he could, for what little time that would really matter as more and more of her dropped in and made the belly around them stretch. And from her huge boobs, he could already feel the level of cream, and now milk, rising higher and higher too.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:55 am

The great big face of the great big Elra closed in on him like a slow-motion torpedo. She was already filling most of the space before her boobs had even come in completely! Once her arms were freed from her side she slid her hands around the stomach and snatched him up into her grasp before he got lost in either a tangle of limbs or squished under a part of her body. She was eventually entirely slotted into that small chamber that stretched but only just enough to hold her. She filled the entire space, much like the shower that morning. The only free space Trev had was whatever little gap Milfy Elra herself could create. No matter where he was, he was pressed against his Goddess, not just touching her, but so firmly in her presence that it was like a box.

Milfy Elra managed to bring her hand up above her mighty boobs and let Trev go atop them. In the tight confines all he could see was her titanic face, and the vast surface of the boobs which he sat, as well as the unfathomable chasm of her cleavage. "Mmm, so this is how you felt inside Mira, hmm?" Milfy Elra purred at him. "I suppose you've got a physical advantage here, actually... I'm completely trapped, but you could easily slip about wherever you like, and I'm in no real position to stop you... I wonder what my Little Knight would do, when he has his Goddess in such a position?" She questioned with a smirk.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sat Apr 01, 2023 9:36 am

Trev watched her filing up more and more space, uncertain where he could go as he was slowed down by wading in the milk and cream, and was steadily squished back against a wall until the big milfy Elra plucked him up. He pressed against her pam, shuddering as he listened the the lewd schlick and slimy noises of her being swallowed down and filling up that gut massively. "mm so this is what it was like for Jade when you ate her? With a bit of a longer trip up the back door though... but mmm I wonder, what do you feel more? The getting eaten by yourself, or the eating yourself? Or just both equally, because you're a goddess," he giggled, tail flicking and coiling around her fingers until he was dropped on top of one of her huge boobs, quickly rubbing around the big nipple and areola. He gazed up at her, smiling happily as he gently held onto her nipple for support atop the massive jiggle wobbly boob, peaking over into the chasm, and then up and down her body. "I could just take advantage of you like that... but hah... I we finally have a little bit of time again.. to just enjoy each other... let me just stay here and relax with you for a little bit, if that's okay?" he squeaked, tenderly rubbing around him as he got comfortable against her squishy warmth.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sat Apr 01, 2023 11:11 am

"Aww, Little Knight, you're adorable" Milfy Elra cooed at him, giggling a little, with made her frame jostle slightly, but not violently. "Is it because I'm all big and like a Mommy again?" She purred at him. "Just think, I was so much bigger than you when we showered, and you were normal sized back then... now look at you, I must look like a real, true to life Goddess now, hehe... although, probably not as much whilst I'm snuggled up in here" She said, snickering. "Speaking of Jade, I should probably check in on her at some point... Hopefully her new tiny training regime is going well" She pondered briefly, before shrugging.

"I like to play games with my body, as you can see... I've got one game I like to call "The Magic Word", I usually only do it if I'm around people for a prolonged time, but I put... well, a curse or blessing, however you view it, on myself... and whenever people or a person say a certain word, any word, a part of my body grows bigger" Milfy Elra told him. "I was touring one of my more... faith, oriented cities once, and every time somebody used the word "divine" I made my boobs grow..."

Elra started to giggle some more. "They were almost as big as castles before I decided to stop" She told him.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sat Apr 01, 2023 11:36 am

Trev grinned as he held onto her nipple, his tail flicking and coiling around it, squeezing with what tiny amount of pressure he could really put on it. "You are very momma like right now~ But just... in general I like being around you~ A-And I'm not really the type to... take advantage of someone... but maybe I should grow a little more... I mean like emotionally... take charge every once in a while you know? I usually worry I'll mess up if I try to take the initiative, or not meet someone's hopes as to what I'll do," he huffed a little but shook his head. He wasn't gonna start thinking about things like that at a time like this! "Mmm that might be fun in the future though... goodness, I think you might underestimate this world some... if you're around certain kinds of people and play a game like that, you'll probably get big enough to devour the planet in a matter of moments," he squeaked, blushing quite deeply at the thought, leaning over and softly nibbling at her nipple. "But castle sized boobs.. that would be the most luxurious home to have~"
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:34 pm

The big Milfy Elra gave a snicker, unfazed by his touches beyond a gentle hum of delight. It appeared however, that no matter of soft his touch was, the big woman's boobs were on a hair trigger, and what pressure he did put on was enough for a brief jet of milk to splatter the wall. "I like how you made sure to specify about growing "emotionally" and not physically..." She said with a slight snicker, before smiling down at him. "I had one of my greatest engineers, the same one that made the Vessel in fact, devise another, much lewder artefact for me... It was a collar, that I'd put around my neck, and it would make me... blank, like, hollow? Not in a horrible way, not for me anyway, but like... subservient? Anyway, I'd have chosen someone in the world at random, or maybe someone took my fancy, and for a whole day, they could wield a leash tied to the collar and order me to do ANYTHING... whatever they desired, I'd do it, however they wanted me to act, I'd do it... Now, I can guess you're imagining that such a thing could be abused, my power used for wrong... Well, the collar only lasts a day before it snaps, and the whole time I've been watching what's happened even though I can't act, so once the time's up, I can reverse everything and anything that happened after the collar was put on... It really reveals the ambitions of some people, which can be a good thing"

She chuckled a little. "Some people walked me like a dog and made mad, passionate love to me... others used my powers to transform the world around them, make me act or look a certain way... others made me stomp on cities or allow them too... all kinds of things, all of which I could reverse, so there's no harm done"

She smirked down at him. "...would you want me in that collar, Little Knight? Have me do WHATEVER you wanted?" She purred at him.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:59 pm

Trev blushed at each milky jet.... And he would press his face against that nipple, licking at some of the spatterings of that milk with a happy smile. He chuckled a little bit more and nodded. "Y-Yeah, I think my normal height is about as tall as I ever really wanna be. I don't know what I'd do with someone smaller than me. Just keep them close? Feed them a lil cheese and grapes? Maybe keep them in my pants a little for some lewdness~ But I'm really not much of a controlling type," he would murmur, perking up as she spoke of this interesting choice. It really seemed like Elra enjoyed the vast power she wielded... and really didn't mind handing it off to someone, since they couldn't do any lasting harm after all... Listening to what people did with her when they were in control made him flick his tail a little more, slapping it some against her boob, but he grinned as she gave him that offer, seeing how she was smirking. It just made him grin a little more, as he laid himself down on her boob and looked up at her. "I haven't known you for very long. Not the life times you've probably spent with people where you're from, and the amazing, people, full of faith in you, creating the most wonderous things for you... But, even still," he rumbled with a bit of a smile. "I don't think I need some magic collar to make you do what I want... because if I actually asked for anything, I bet you would do it anyways~"
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:37 pm

Milfy Elra gave a snort of amusement at Trev's assumption, before chuckling a little. "You might be right, Little Knight, I probably would, but that's not the point of the collar... With you now, I can think, put a spin on an idea or suggest something entirely different, the Collar takes that away, makes me a passenger... it forces me to be out of control, a puppet for whomever my master may be... I once entrusted myself to quite the naughty priest, who spend the day teasing me to the edge, but he'd stopped me from cumming, he wanted to see how I reacted after... I was so fucking horny that whole day, when the collar eventually snapped I came so hard that I created a literal lake next to the city... a lake of cum, not water" She told Trev with a smirk. "I've been collared for longer periods of time too, a week usually, but sometimes longer, though I'm a lot more discerning of my would-be master when it comes to a length of time without control, or being able to address my people" Elra told him.

"Hmm, what else... oh, I haven't done this here yet, but I also take a male form every now and then" She told him. "I've had six boobs, three down two across... two heads, four cocks... you imagine it, I've probably tried it, no matter how bizarre... Oh! Another one of my favourite things to do is, hmm, how to say this... emphasize, or strengthen all the blessings or wishes I've given all at once... So, think of your wolverine friends... If I did that trick, your friend Tawny would probably have a dick as big as the one I've got outside, the Hyper me... Amber would probably get super thick and milfy, even more so than Mira, probably, and even leakier boobs... and Mira herself, she'd probably have a much more ravenous appetite for putting loved ones inside of her" Elra said, chuckling.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sat Apr 01, 2023 10:25 pm

"Hmm..." Trev thought a little bit, chuckling some. "Has anyone ever had you wear that collar just for... ironic purposes?" he wondered aloud, while blushing heavily hearing more lewd stories from her. "I could see you letting me put the collar on you for a day... and I would just snuggle with you for the day," he chuckled as he shook his head about. Being so in control of such lewdness just wasn't his style. Nor did he really have the imagination for any sort of desires that would only be met in that sort of way.

He perked up a little as she spoke of her many different forms. "Well you've gone half make as it were. Makes sense you could go the full way," he murmured, blushing some as she spoke of empowering everything she'd given to everyone. "Oh dear.. I haven't even seen yet what this wish you've granted me would be like... I can't imagine what emphasizing it would mean, going even further than what you said... Hmm," he pondered for a little bit. "I wouldn't want to be too small, it would be a shame to be as such and unable to be felt or anything... oh that reminds me," he smiled up to her some, giving her nipple another squeeze. "Is this a dream we're in? Am I asleep somewhere, or is this some kind of goddess realm of yours?"
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sun Apr 02, 2023 8:49 am

"I put the power of the collar in a noblewoman's hands once, and all she did was have me help her tend to her garden... not even using my powers, just with bare hands and mundane methods" Milfy Elra told Trev. "It was... a change of pace, very peaceful and serene... and strange for me" She remarked, before she shrugged and smiled. "Myself and my powers meant different things to different people, as I'm sure I will here as well, though I don't see myself taking my rightful place as a globally recognized Goddess just yet... I joke" She told Trev, before snickering.

She shifted a little bit, causing the ground to shake beneath him, possibly even knocking him down though she didn't seem to notice. She smirked at his question. "It's a little bit of all of those things... I think the easiest way to think of it is, your consciousness is currently being held in my imagination, whilst your body is in a state of limbo for now, like when I gurgled up you and Tawny the first time... I'm actually still enjoying the walk back to the apartment from your friends' house, actually... I intended to awaken you in the morning, but I can bring you back now, if you wish, and you can join me on my stroll?"

A mighty groan echoed all around them from the stomach, a slight breeze, and then. "...or we can finish our fun in here?" came a voice, not from Milfy Elra though, but back at the ceiling... as it seemed that Second Elra was now being crammed into the tight space with them.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:08 am

Trev smiled quite a bit. He was glad to hear that there was at least one person who hadn’t been entirely lewd with Elra. That Elra seemed to come away from that as a positive experience was also a good feeling to the little red panda. He listened intently as she explained where he was, where they were, and felt like he understood her explanation simply enough. The imagination of a goddess. He was lucky she was kind and sweet herself, or this could very easily be a less than pleasant kind of place. But she was the same nice goddess inside and out it seemed. Well, maybe not for someone like Jade, but she had deserved what happened to her and all. He shuddered as the boob wobbled about underneath him, sending him sprawling and then sliding! He slipped forward over the top of it, ending up close to her collar, as he looked up to see another Elra coming along to join them! The belly was already so full, there was gonna be no room left for him! “Oooh, yes~ Let’s finish our fun, I’m enjoying being here with you,” he giggled, tail flicking some, as he’d roll himself over a little, to situate himself into the milfy Elra’s cleavage, nice big cushioning boob mounds on either side to protect him from the weight of another Elra coming in.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Mon Apr 03, 2023 5:52 am

What Trev perhaps forgot was the cleavage he was now using as a sanctuary was so ample, so massively sizeable on it's own was that it was the first, and only, landing space for Second Elra, who's face plummeted into Milfy Elra's breasts like a meteor descending into a sea. Whilst he could feel Milfy being pushed back a little, the belly walls stretching to accommodate the new intrusion, Second more or less just carried on sliding between those boobs, as if being dragged down by quicksand, a vortex of flesh that certainly was close enough to pull Trev down with it if he slipped or put a foot wrong...

Just as Second's legs seemed to sliding clear, it seemed as though down below, she'd caught Milfy somewhere quite sensitive, making the big, Amazonian dragoness gasp out a surprised but pleased moan, jolting and arching her back, topping Trev down, causing him to fall, unavoidably after Second, sliding him down through the cleavage after her feet...

After a bumpy, but surprisingly harmless ride down Milfy's breasts, the red panda would be dropped onto her midriff, just a bit chunky to really hit that MILF vibe she mainatined. Above him, in the distance now, loomed two closely-compacted moons that were the underside of her boobs. Beneath him, a mighty leviathan of a cock nestled between her redwood-like legs. Opposite him, a lot closer than everything else, was Second Elra, who'd managed to right herself as he settled against the tummy to be upright. Her own cock filled the space between Trev and Milfy's own, and the two Elra's bodies were pressed together, the top of Second's head booping the boobs above her. Trev only had a little space, between the middles of his co-captives, but that space was suddenly about to be halved, or at least... shared.

Second Elra let out a groan, and blasted a wad of cum at Trev, dousing him in her joy... but not just her joy, it seemed. Untangling from the goo, he'd find that he was joined by an equally drenched Hyper Elra, who'd been shrunk down to a similar height to he, although she still seemed a good degree taller, maybe a couple of feet? Regardless, her height wasn't her most notable feature, but the incredibly oversized cock and matching balls that she wielded. She pushed her erect cock aside to catch Trev's eye, and grinned at him.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:07 pm

Trev tried his best to stay atop those wobbling boobs, close up to the milfy elra's neck, but that would be impossible as second elra came crashing down, bouncing, wobbling, sending his little steadiness into turmoil, and sending him sliding through the valley of cleavage~ Slippery and slick as he was, it was a smooth ride down to her somewhat plump belly, bouncing as he welt, blushing heavily as he finally slid to a stop, only to hear moans above, and seeing the other elra pressing chest to chest above.... That was a sight he would never forget~ Nor was the next, as he was suddenly blasted with cream, and a shrunken, very aroused Elra landed on top of him too! He blushed deeply as she pulled herself up and grinned at him. He could feel the heavy weight of her sack on his stomach as he smiled back. Looking between all three of them, and all of them being in the belly of the original, he couldn't help giggling out. "Hah.... guess everyone's here~ What happens now? Do we... keep having more naughty times?~ Does Elra digest all of her selves and me down here? Whatever's next, it's all fun with you~" he murred, his tail stick with sweat and cream rising up, coiling around the base of the hyper elra's shaft to give it a few squeezing strokes~
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay