Cafe Double X(Nornico & jdvore)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Cafe Double X(Nornico & jdvore)

Postby jdvore » Mon May 29, 2023 1:20 am

(All good, there is never a rush :3)

"He kind of just wants his own life and I want my own life." Shiro shrugged here, his eyes wandering to the lion who had finished drinking his milkshake. "I'm already done Lox. Aiden did an amazing job with the milkshake." Ethan came by to pick up Rashmi's glass, giving Loxley a peck on the cheek and winking at the kitsune as he took Shiro's empty tea cup. As for Shiro, he was listening intently to what Lox was filling him in on, and he thought for a moment. This was a big decision to make, but there were just too many positives to turn it down. With a sigh, Shiro just stood up and smiled at Loxley.

"Well, it all sounds quite appealing, and I would enjoy book keeping. Lead the way, I would be quite happy to discuss this further."
Yes, I am different. If you don't like it, eat me.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=25902&p=936303#p936303
jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Mon May 29, 2023 4:19 am

"Excellent!" Loxley responded gleefully at Shiro's willingness to carry on the negotiation. He quickly jumped to his feet. "Now, if you'd please follow me closely... whilst also imagining that the lion in my rear end might one day be you" Loxley said with a snicker as he took one of Shiro's hands and started leading him through the cafe, around tables and past the counter. He gave a wry smile and a wink at Ethan, Leo and Aiden as he passed them all.

Loxley brought Shiro into his office, locking the door behind them. He gestured for Shiro to take a seat, and then went to his side of the desk. He performed the usual weird security checks to make sure Shiro was neither a foreign sleeper agent nor a corporate spy, and then gave his usual spiel about the Single X and Double X contracts, making it clear that the latter would leave him at Loxley's own beck and call.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Wed May 31, 2023 5:24 am

As they walked along, Shiro couldn’t take his eyes off of Loxley’s heavenly ass and the handsome lion stuck inside of it. The kitsune was quite into stuff like this, and his mind wandered with images of his head in Loxley’s ass cheeks. This was only really interrupted by Loxley’s weird checks. However, that didn’t deter him, and after getting the low down on the contracts, the bookish kitsune had to think. “Hmm… This is a pretty big decision…. Then again, even being at your beck and call seems like a plus to me. The kind of kitsune I am has an extremely high libido, almost disruptively so. Plus, physical or otherwise, not being alone anymore is something I really desire…”

Some penning of contracts later, Shiro signed the DoubleX contract, joining Loxley’s Harem and the Cafe as a bookkeeper for a book nook.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Wed May 31, 2023 6:01 am

"Marvellous!" Loxley exclaimed, as he took the contract and put it away before getting to his feet. "Now, I'll be honest... under normal circumstances, Shiro, I'd either be eagerly plunging my cock into one of your pleasant orifices, or shoving you entirely into one of mine... however, the situation for me today is a tad different, in that... well, whatever we do right now, it's technically a threesome" Loxley explained, as he walked around the desk so that he was between it and Shiro, and then turned around and bent over the desk, leaning on it and presenting his ass, and the Rashmi face contained between it's cheeks.

"A disruptively high libido, you say? Then I encourage you to let loose right now... my ass is yours to do with however you wish. Climb in it, fill it with your cock, stuff it any way you like, blindfold it, gag it... and don't worry about the lion, he can take it, he wanted this after all" Loxley said with a smirk, patting his cheeks, which remained covered by his red bodysuit, but still sent ripples through the cheeks anyway.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:57 am

Kitsune were known to be quite promiscuous, so it was no surprise that Shiro was something of a horn dog. His pants immediately started to bulge as he saw Loxley’s plump ass and Rashmi’s face sandwiches in between those cheeks presented to him. Imagining Rashmi’s body being why Loxley’s belly was bulging so largely was hugely arousing to the Kitsune, and he didn’t waste much time beginning to undress.

It took a bit of time since his clothing was considerably more modest than everyone else, but he eventually stripped down to nothing, his fair, lighter tone skin being on full display. Shiro was both simultaneously very slim, and yet curvy, giving him a feminine figure when counting in his bountiful rump and wide hips. He was also sporting a decently sized shaft and sac, though not nearly as impressive as Loxley’s.

The white haired Kitsune approached Loxley from behind and smiled, feeling up Loxley’s ass, marveling at how soft and squishy it was even with the skin tight suit. “Mmm, fuck… Your ass is so soft Loxley, I can even tell through this skin tight suit… No wonder Rashmi wanted to be sandwiched between your cheeks…” This drew a chuckle from the lion, who was face to crotch with Shiro. “You’re damn right Shiro. You haven’t experienced Heaven until your face is smooshed between Lox’s ass.”

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Sun Jun 04, 2023 4:25 am

Loxley rested his chin upon his hand as he looked over his shoulder at Shiro behind him, watching the kitsune get undressed. He started off watching with a smile, and that only continued to grow as more and more of Shiro's body was exposed, his femmy frame and more-than-adequate junk definitely earning a grin from the canine. He gave a hum, almost a pur, of delight when he felt Shiro's hands on his rear end, before he chuckled at the adorations he was receiving from lion and kitsune. "Aww, thanks guys, my ass appreciates you as well, it just so loves hugging your cute faces however it can, amongst other parts of you..." Loxley said before chuckling, as he brought his spare hand down and rubbed along the huge bulge Rashmi's body was creating at his abdomen. Immersed in his bowels though he might have been, the contours of Rashmi's body could still be felt if you pressed hard enough, and so Loxley ran his hand along, seeking a target...

"Ahh, there we go... let's not leave you out, shall we..." Loxley remarked, as he found where Rashmi's cock was pressed against his insides, and after a delicate, almost teasing stroking as he spoke, he began to rub his hand firmly, yet slowly up and down the lion's shaft, caught between the lion's own body and the press of Loxley's flesh.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:06 am

Shiro smirked at hearing Loxley that about his ass. and he continued to massage the canine's dreamy derriere, kneeling down to kiss around it and make out with Rashmi, who began to moan as he felt Loxley stroking him through the belly. Rashmi was quite aroused, and Shiro could sense that as he pulled away, especially as the lion spoke. "Mmm... All right Shiro, how do you wanna do this...? I could gobble you up, or you could fuck Loxley with me in here..."

The kitsune put a finger to his chin thinking, seemingly in thought. "Hm.... Both options are quite appealing... I've never gotten head from a lion while being balls deep inside of a canine demi though..." Smirking, Shiro got closer, his shaft already at full attention. As he brushed his cock against Rashmi's face, the lion licked it as it passed by him, purring deeply as he did so. And when the kitsune brought his tip up to the lion demi, Rashmi opened his mouth around it and took it as Shiro pushed his shaft in, purring as he swallowed the kitsune's shaft. Once Shiro was fully pressed against Loxley, shuddering in pleasure as he felt Rashmi purring around his throat. As he had his arms around Loxley, the canine demi would feel one of the kitsune's tails press against his crotch, the tip of the tail opening up a bit as if seeking to suck off the canine demi.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Tue Jun 06, 2023 4:31 am

Loxley grinned as he watched Shiro. Sure, the kitsune may have actually been making out with Rashmi, but he could feel Rashmi's movements, as well as the lion's own arousal throbbing within him, so in a way Loxley still felt as though Shiro was eating out his ass. His balls gurgled and cock twitched from the thought, rigid between his legs.

Loxley chuckled and gave a hum of delight when he felt Rashmi purr, almost like a vibrator against his insides. Loxley himself was unrelenting with his hand, stroking up and down the bulge that was Rashmi's dick. He was pressing firm with his palm, making sure it was receiving a good milking. He relaxed back against Shiro when he felt the kitsune's arms around him, but gave a small gasp of surprise when felt the fluff against his cock, and a curious mouth tasting at it's head.

"Been a while since I've had a kitsune-tail blow me" Loxley said with a snicker. "I guess all three of us will be leaving the office with larger bellies..." He said with a chuckle.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Thu Jun 08, 2023 6:28 pm

Rashmi was essentially just enjoying the sensation of being a living, vibrating condom for Shiro, who was beginning to thrust in and out of the lion’s throat, though the motions Loxley would be experiencing would still feel like the kitsune was fucking him, and the tail around the canine’s cock would feel like an amazing mouth sucking him off, all the while Shiro was pressed against Loxley, a second tail caressing the canine’s belly gently.

“Mmm… I’ve never been filled up like that by a lover before… A lot of my past lays didn’t have the highest output…”

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Fri Jun 09, 2023 4:48 am

Loxley gave a snicker at Shiro's words, looking over his shoulder and reaching his free hand, the one that wasn't jerking Rashmi off, around to Shiro's own head, pulling him closer so that he could kiss the kitsune. "You don't have to worry about that with me" Loxley assured Shiro with a grin, biting his lip as he enjoyed the sensations he was experiencing. "Trust me, and sometimes I can get REAL pent up..." Loxley purred. "And if that's what you want, Shiro, I'll give it to you... day in, day out... I've got plenty to spare" He said with a snicker, goading the kitsune on. "Mmm... and I do like my guys with nice, big round bellies..."
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:29 am

Shiro’s pace was gradually rising, thrusting faster and more firmly into Rashmi’s throat, the lion purring more and more, and his cock throbbing more and more harshly inside of Loxley. Shiro’s moans were temporarily muffled as Loxley kissed him, the kitsune returning the kiss eagerly and lovingly, fully putty in the canine’s hands.

Each word Loxley said about the bellies and being filled up all the time seemed to egg Shiro on more and more, and after some time, the pent up kitsune couldn’t take it anymore. With more more thrust, Shiro buried himself in Rashmi’s mouth and moaned loudly, beginning to pump the lion full of his own cream. The sensation of feeling his belly swelling out with Shiro’s load and the relentless stimulation of his cock made the lion moan out as well, his own shaft erupting with his load. Loxley would feel the sensation of getting doubly stuffed by way of his lion being pumped full and the Lion pumping him full as well.

(Sorry I took so long to respond, this weekend was really bad for me.)

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Tue Jun 13, 2023 4:20 am

(Take as much time as you need)

As the pace of Shiro's thrusts quickened, so too did the firm rubbing of Loxley against Rashmi's crotch, and despite the vigorous attempts of both kitsune and feline, the mysterious canine outlasted them both, letting out a groan of delight as he felt the bottom of his stomach begin to bloat out, a mixture of Rashmi's own swelling belly, and the lion's cum. With such output, it looked more like Rashmi was entirely enclosed within Loxley's belly, not just filling out his bowels. Loxley, for his part, released his hold on Shiro's head to clutch at the tail around his cock, holding it firm as he released his own climax, pumping his own generous amount of seed. The bubbles of cum could practically be seen travelling down the tail, bulging out as it made it's way to Shiro's own belly, to surely bloat him as well.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:52 am

Rashmi could only purr in bliss as he felt Shiro bloating him out, also lost in the sensation of his body being fully submerged in his own cum while also being squeezed at all sides by Loxley's belly. Shiro for his part, held onto Loxley tighter and shuddered in delight as he felt his belly begin to swell out with Loxley's seed, the pulsed of cum from the canine's cock traveling down his tail and gradually filling up the kitsune, who was not used to the feeling. Loxley would feel Shiro's belly bloating out and pressing into him more and more, kind of squeezing around him and trying to hug him as it filled out.

"Oh fuck... Oh fuck... So full..." When Shiro would feel Loxley's orgasm finally abate, his belly was quite heavily swollen, a little smaller than Ethan's belly was currently. The kitsune would slowly start to pull out of the lion's mouth, Rashmi gently licking the softening cock as it left his mouth and throat. Once he was free, Shiro slumped back in the chair behind him, still kind of dazed from the intense bit of fun that he, Loxley and Rashmi had finished. Rashmi just chuckled, though he was a bit worn out as well.

"I think you snagged yourself yet another winner Lox. And you might have gotten him addicted to being stuffed full of cum if that expression is anything to go by."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:24 am

"Heh... that's not stuffed full, not to me, anyway..." Loxley remarked with a snicker as he straightened up, rubbing his belly with one hand. "But, I'll be more than happy to feed that addiction, quite literally..." Loxley purred as he came over to Shiro, now stroking Shiro's belly instead, with both hands as he squatted down before the kitsune. "Mmm, yeah, I definitely see this belly getting bigger... and bigger... and bigger..." Loxley said huskily, with every word pulling his hands further and further out to emphasize how big he wanted to see Shiro be inflated. He stood up with a snicker, and scratched Shiro behind the ears. Unlike Rashmi and Shiro, Loxley didn't seem worn out at all. "Take a moment to get yourself together Shiro, then we'll go back and get introductions out of the way" Loxley said, before opening up a laptop on the desk, faced away from Shiro so that Rashmi could at least look at something other than a blank wall or the floor.

Once Shiro was recovered, Loxley smiled and lead the way back to the cafe floor. By now it was the end of the lunch service, and the last of the customers we're leaving, with Loxley's guest Reynard the only one remaining. "Alright, boys... gather up and take a seat in the VIP stage, we've got some business to take care of" Loxley said, standing by the step as he waited for his harem of fit guys to get themselves seated.

"First of all, let's welcome newest Double-X conquest Shiro to the team, he'll be joining us to manage the bookshelves and magazines, giving our customers some more... relaxed, pass-times whilst they're here... Sure, we're all gorgeous and love watching each others' asses bounce, but some people just want to have a chill cafe experience" Loxley reiterated. "Cater for everybody, you know... that being said, Shiro... You've met Rashmi, that's his fellow chef Aiden, and then there's Ethan and Leo, they work the cafe floor, and lastly Reynard, he's a business partner" Loxley introduced.

"Now, secondly... since I've taken on Shiro for our little book corner, obviously that means I want to expand it, but right now, the building doesn't have the space, so what's going to happen is, after tonight's... "activities"-" Loxley said, still keeping the performance secret from Rashmi "-Then depending on how busy we are both tonight and during the shifts tomorrow, I'll be looking at getting an architect colleague of mine and his construction company to expand the cafe, either upwards or outwards... or both. Downstairs will remain untouched, so no worries about our living space, but... since we'll have more space, more customers, we'll need more staff... but besides having room for more bookshelves, we'll probably have room for other things, so I'm asking you guys..."

Loxley smiled. "What kind of things, activities or facilities, do you guys think we should offer, going forward... just throw some ideas out, no matter how wild or expensive they sound. I mean, I love this place and our customers, and being here, but I imagine you all, especially Rashmi and Leo at this point, know our customers better than I do" Loxley offered up.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Sun Jun 18, 2023 6:19 pm

Shiro could only dryly murr as he felt Loxley stroking his belly, a big blush growing on his face as he heard how big Loxley wanted to see him inflated, and it made the kitsune smile. "I would love to feel you pump my belly so full that I take up an entire room... Or at least big enough to have everyone lie on my bellly like a huge waterbed..." A happy murr came from the kitsune as he felt Lox scratch his ears, and once he saw Lox turn away, the dazed lion smiled dreamily at Shiro, and the kitsune leaned forward to kiss him gently, then they spent time chatting while Shiro recovered.

When the trio made their way back out to join Ethan, Leo and Reynard, the two waiters came up to the kitsune, giving him a gentle hug and rubbing his belly, introducing themselves to Shiro, who in turn introduced himself. It seemed the slender boys would get along just fine, a fact that made Aiden smile as well before turning to Loxley. "You're definitely a cute guy magnet Lox. And this harem of yours is filling up faster than I imagined it would."

Everyone listened to Loxley speaking, and the group gave it some thought, though it didn't take much time for Leo to speak up. "Well, I've been hearing a lot of horror stories from some of our clientele about bad experiences trying to go to spas or get any self care done. Maybe we could do something like add on a Sauna or public bath." Aiden scritched Leo's ears here, smirking as he did so. "Sounds to me like you just wanna have an excuse to see Loxley with a round, shimmering belly from hot steam." Leo elbowed Aiden playfully here, drawing a chuckle from Ethan and Shiro, and the kitsune was the next one to chime in.

"In all seriousness, we could do something like a Japanese bath house added onto the Cafe. Speaking from my own experience, there really isn't anything quite as soothing as soaking in a hot bath. Though I imagine being inside a warm belly wouldn't be too bad either." Leo chuckled here before looking over at Reynard. "You're not wrong, but the club Reynard manages already lets you eat or get eaten by their dancers, so maybe something that doesn't eat into the audience of another of our establishments. The bath house idea sounds wonderful though. There's nothing quite as wonderful as a cold beverage after a hot bath either, so we could use the bath house to get more people to buy chilled blended beverages."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:23 am

"Mmm, that sounds a little small to me" Loxley told Shiro with a chuckle and a wink over his shoulder whilst he worked and Shiro recovered. He was probably joking... probably.

When they returned to the cafe floor, Loxley smirked at Aiden's words. "The ultimate dream is a tropical island, full of my boys" Loxley told Aiden with a wink, before he turned his attention to the rest of their little meeting, hearing out what everyone had to say.

Reynard himself spoke up towards the end, waving a dismissive hand. "Oh please, don't concern yourself with competition on my behalf... I'm pretty sure people would pay a lot of money to relax in our super-spy's belly" Reynard pointed out. "Besides, whilst we do indeed offer vore services at the club, I'm thinking of my boys as well... they'll appreciate being able to relax somewhere with somebody, inside or out, beyond just their workplace... they can just let themselves loose here, instead of always having to have that bit of professional awareness about them at the club" Reynard pointed out.

"Mmm... so, a big public bath, a sauna... perhaps a small bar to do cold refreshments, and staff to match" Loxley concluded. "So, that'll be a bartender, somebody to oversee the bath, somebody for the sauna... and some masseuses, specializing in internal and external massages" Loxley noted, before he started to grin. "...yeah, that shouldn't be a problem. Well, we'll see how the rest of the day goes... Leo, Ethan, if you could try and gently gauge the customers' interest in a development like that, that'd be good, just to get some more opinions, that'd be great" Loxley told his waiters.

"...Well, I think that's all the important things done with, you can officially clock-off boys" Loxley told them all with a smile.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Sat Jun 24, 2023 2:13 am

(Sorry I took so long to respond, this week has been kind of hectic for me. Also, I think I have about as many characters as I can manage playing.)

Ethan smiled as he heard Reynard talking, and it made him a little curious. "In that case, I think having another place like that would be fun. I've never been to a club or venue that offered vore services, but after taking a few trips into Lox and Leo, I can easily see why people would pay for it. Though I do wonder, how many different kinds of services does your club offer?"

All four of Lox's boys smiled as they heard the new plans for the cafe, and their minds wandered a bit, with a cat boy who didn't have a cum stuffed belly having a visible bulge in his jock strap, which Ethan rubbed a bit, drawing a purr from him. When given the okay that they were off the clock, everyone smiled and took a seat, relaxing after being busy, while Aiden made his way back to the kitchen. "I'm gonna get a quick lunch made for everyone. You gonna join us for a meal Lox? Or did Rashmi and Shiro get you taken care of?" Rashmi for his part laughed heartily at hearing this.

"Aiden, you gotta remember that Lox is never full. He could gobble us all up and still have room for more treats or cute guys." Aiden just shrugged at this and smirked, busying himself with making a quick meal for everyone. Meanwhile, Ethan turned to Reynard and smiled. "What about you Reynard? Will you be joining us for a meal too? And possibly some relaxation or fun?"

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:38 am

(No problemo... So, if you're at your limit now, what shall we do with this going forward? Do you want to carry on with the expansion idea and I bring in a few characters instead, or just put it off and stay focused on this set-up? I don't mind either way, I just want to gauge what's going to be the most enjoyable for you at this point, going forward)

"You know me so well, bootyboy" Loxley said with a snicker, giving some teasing clenches of his rear, smooshing Rashmi's face again.

"Well, I have just partaken of tea and muffins, so only something light for me, if possible" Reynard remarked, before turning his eyes on Ethan. He grinned, and stood up from where he was sat. "However, you asked me what kind of services we have the club, didn't you?" Reynard pointed out, before sauntering over to where Ethan was sat, and then sitting on his lap, straddling the bun. "Well, on our dance floor, we do exotic dances but regularly use either partners or volunteers, and in our private rooms we let our patrons have a taste as well... of course, we're not focused on 'wellness', more on just getting the client off..." Reynard to Ethan with a smile, before leaning in and whispering into the bun's ear. "...want a demonstration?" Reynard offered.

With Reynard and Ethan conversing, Aiden off in the kitchen, and Shiro perhaps still relaxing from being bloated up, that meant that the mischievous eyes of Loxley settled upon loyal and loving Leo. Loxley grinned and approached the catboi. "Leo, you've got a hard-on... tell me what you're thinking about, and why don't we see if we can make it real, hmm?" Loxley offered.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Wed Jun 28, 2023 2:30 am

(I would say maybe you bring in a few more characters so that we can have something going on all the time with them instead of a few of my boys needing to be put out of commission or sidelined somehow, because I really enjoy the bathhouse idea.)

Rashmi purred as his face was smooshed between Loxley's ass cheeks, content to just be Loxley's butt plug for the time being. Meanwhile Ethan was fully paying attention to Reynard, murring a tiny bit as the fox sat in his lap, his stomach having deflated enough for his lap to be usable again. The bun was listening intently to the gorgeous fox, though the thing that really caught his attention was Reynard leaning in and whispering the offer of a demonstration of what Reynard's venue is like, and the aroused bun smiled sheepishly. "If that would be okay..."

Leo was definitely fully aroused, though he was content in the moment to just hang back and admire the hot guys in the room, though he wasn't expecting Loxley to come up to him, expecting the canine demi to have a bit more fun with either Rashmi in his role as Loxley's buttsnack, or Shiro since he was new here, but Shiro was just relaxing in a chair by the book nook, reading a book while still naked from his fun with Loxley and using his hugely bloated belly as a book stand, so it makes sense that Loxley would give Leo some attention. The cat boy perked up, his tail swishing behind him as Loxley approached, and he hugged the stuffed canine happily.

"Well, if you'll entertain a brain bug of a fantasy I got told by a customer, I was wondering... How do you feel with having a wrapped up cat for yourself...?" It wasn't uncommon for Leo to get a bit shy whenever he brought up a new thing for them to do, and this was no exception. "I would kind of like it if...you bound my arms behind my back or just wrapped me up and had a bit of fun with me before gobbling me up... The idea of me being totally bound up while you tease and stimulate me before fucking me silly and swallowing me up like I'm a stuffed, trussed up cream puff... It's really hot to me..." Leo blushed heavily as he said this, his tail sticking up as he said this and the bulge in his pants quite obvious.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Wed Jun 28, 2023 5:10 am

(Alrighty, once we've got this evening performance thing done, I'll start easing some characters in the following day :))

Reynard smirked as he leaned back whilst sat on Ethan's lap, sliding off his sleeveless top and unveiling his trim yet supple torso. "I don't particularly like wearing clothes anyway, I only had these on for decency's sake" Reynard admitted. "So yes, it would be more than okay, but... which of my performances would you be wanting a sneak preview of, hunny-bun?" Reynard asked with a snicker, as he trailed a hand along Ethan's arm, up his shoulder and neck, across his cheek and to his lips, before creeping his finger into Ethan's mouth. "Will I be the one who takes the plunge inside of you? Wiggling deep, squirming against your insides, finding and touching all those sensitive spots as my hands and feet press out, getting you off whilst I'm tucked away snuggly at your very core?" Reynard spoke softly, but clearly, enticing the bun to embrace his predatory side by wiggling his finger about a bit in Ethan's mouth, before he drew it away and, with a smile, began to suck the bun's saliva off of his own finger, before grinning.

"Or will you be slipping inside of me, into my warmth, making my belly swell with your delightful presence, whilst my hands stroke and caress from any and every angle, kneading my soft heated walls against your skin, rubbing around until I bring you to a glorious, tightly hugged finish, and you leave a nice splatter of your love within me, against my insides?" Reynard finished, before he tugged his shorts off, easily coming away as if simply made for the show of pulling them off, leaving him in only his snug, black cotton briefs. "So, what's it to be, hunny-bun?" Reynard questioned again.

Meanwhile, Loxley was grinning at his catboy lover. "Leo, I will happily tie your hands behind your back and make you my plaything, you only have to ask... and sometimes, not even then" Loxley said with a chuckle. "Just excuse me whilst I go and get my... restraints" Loxley told Leo, before kissing him and stroking the bulge at his crotch, before quickly slinking away, with amazing swiftness considering the weight he was hefting. He was back from his office just as quickly, with some cords of thin, but firm-looking black rope.

Loxley turned Leo around and had him bent over a table quite quickly, his crotch pressed against the catboy's behind as he grabbed Leo's arms and pulled them behind his back. "You know, it probably is illegal for any one person to be so adorable, and have such a fine behind, so you're under arrest, you naughty kitty" Loxley told Leo, as he brought Leo's wrists together and quickly bound them together with the rope, that was surprisingly comfortable, but incredibly strong. With Leo tied up, Loxley pulled him up Leo's back was against Loxley's front, or at least his belly, and Loxley's hands roved around Leo's chest and hips. "So, if I'm indulging you, would you perhaps indulge me and let me consider... upgrading your restraint, so that your ankles are tied as well? After all, I can't risk you running away..." Loxley purred as he slipped his hand down Leo's underwear, fondling his lover's junk.
Nornico
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay