Pool Of Hunger (Me and Eurodex)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Pool Of Hunger (Me and Eurodex)

Postby milokata » Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:14 am

Autumn sighed as she removed her brightly colored bra and sank into the warm steaming water. Today she felt lucky and she was just going to enjoy herself in the warming pool. She leaned back against the jungle shore and felt her stomach rumble quite loudly as she closed her eyes.
milokata
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Pool Of Hunger (Me and Eurodex)

Postby Eurodex » Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:29 pm

Eurodex was beginning to take his walk in the woods. Looking at his glowing hands, because he was radioactive, because he could. He was crossing the woods to reach the city before it got dark. "I wonder how far I am from the city?," he thought to himself.

[Can't wait to see what happens next.]
Я люблю девушек-кошек. Они вкусные!
Eurodex
Radioactive Kangaroo

Postby milokata » Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:00 am

Autumn sees the figure approaching in the dark and quickly hides her pitcher under the water inbetween her rarely seen legs. Her knees stuck out of the water, but she looked normal enough to be trusted. Her black eyes gave a sparkle as he approached but she forgot she was naked, except her bottom.
milokata
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Eurodex » Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:39 pm

Eurodex could sense some water in the surrounding area, but didn't acknowledge it. He wasn't thirsty and it was rather cold to go for a swim, but moved towards that direction. Hopefully there was someone there to give him directions. After a while, Dex could hear a giggle in the background. Like how a little girl would sound in a swimming pool. "Maybe there's someone who can help me," Dex spoke out. Soon his acidic nose could smell something. Something wonderful. Something that he has never smelled before. A smell that could not make him turn back, but move froward.

Moving some tree branches out of the way, Eurodex then found the hot spring. "Ooh! Didn't know there were any hot springs around here. Maybe a dip might make me feel better." But before he could get comfortable, Dex saw her. Her eyes looking right at him. But that wasn't the direction that Dex was looking at, it was a bit more south. Quickly turning his head away, feeling very embarrassed, he gave a little cough. "I am so sorry, Miss. I had no idea... please forgive me."
Eurodex
Radioactive Kangaroo

Postby milokata » Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:57 pm

She looked at him and then realized why he had turned away. She quickly covered her breasts unable to get out of the water unless she wanted to show her pitcher. She blushed a yellow blush and gave a small smile. "It-its alright." she replied. "You can look now."
milokata
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Eurodex » Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:55 pm

Still being shy, Eurodex turned around to see her covering. "I am so sorry. I had no idea that someone was in here."
Eurodex
Radioactive Kangaroo

Postby milokata » Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:11 am

As Eurodex turned around Autumn look him over and asked, "Would you like to come bathe with me?" She smiled as she asked and added, "Its really warm and you must be pretty cold."
milokata
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Eurodex » Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:42 pm

"Y-you mean that you aren't angry that I ran into you?," replied Eurodex. He was still really embarrassed about running into her an was now being cautious about being around her.
Eurodex
Radioactive Kangaroo

Postby milokata » Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:37 pm

"No, its fine." she said with another small yellow blush. "Its not really your fault." She sank deeper into the water so the water reached her shoulders. "So, would you like to bathe with me?" she asked with a smile.
milokata
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Eurodex » Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:43 pm

A chill went over Eurodex. A chill of the wind, which made him wanting the warmth of the hot spring. "I-I could use it. You sure I will not be intruding?" He knew he was going to be going for a swim, but was too shy to go anywhere near Autumn.
Eurodex
Radioactive Kangaroo

Postby milokata » Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:10 am

Autumn swims over to Eurodex, taking care not to show her pitcher. She reaches hand out to him from the water and says, "Come on, just strip down and warm up." She smiles and even winks.
milokata
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Eurodex » Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:17 pm

"Ah, sure. I really could use it," replied Eurodex. Taking of his Hawaiian shirt and pants, only leaving on his underwear. Slowly entering the hot spring, he smiled at Autumn. Sitting down, he began to feel relaxed. "I am so sorry. My name is Eurodex. What is your name?"
Eurodex
Radioactive Kangaroo

Postby milokata » Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:56 pm

"Autumn." she replies as she scoots next to him and her body touching his just slightly. "So, what are you?" she asks as she looks at him curiously.
milokata
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Eurodex » Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:52 pm

Eurodex blushes a bit (still being shy). "I'm an atomic kangaroo. Which explains why I'm glowing." He then takes his finger and wipes his nose, not considering that he was being rude. "Oh, I am so sorry," he replied as he move the glowing booger and wipes it on the grass (rather then dipping it in the hot springs). "The sad part is sometimes I have control over my radioactivity and sometimes my radioactivity has control over me. So besides that, what are you supposed to be?"
Eurodex
Radioactive Kangaroo

Postby milokata » Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:53 pm

Autumn hadn't been paying attention to him speak and instead had taken into notice a small red dragonfly girl. She looked at it hungrily and licked her lips. It was hovering just inches away from her pitcher and she longed to pull it out of the water to attract it closer but knew she musn't and when Eurodex asked the question she had failed to hear just replied, "Hmmm?"
milokata
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Eurodex » Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:44 pm

"I'm sorry? I was saying that I was atom... ah, there's a dragonfly flying around your head. Let me get it," Eurodex replied as he swooshed it away from Autumn. "So, tell me about you."
Eurodex
Radioactive Kangaroo

Postby milokata » Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:02 am

Autumn crossed her arms underwater unhappily but made sure he didn't notice. "Well, I'm 20 years old and I like to soak in this water mostly." she said in a normal tone. The dragonfly swerved over to Eurodex and landed on his shoulder, laying down and falling asleep. Autumn's eyes darted to it and quickly grabbed it before Eurodex could flick it or squash it. She opened her mouth wide and swallowed it whole.
milokata
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Eurodex » Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:13 pm

Eurodex turned awestruck at the sight of Autumn's "snack." "W-what was that?," replied Eurodex as he couldn't speak of anything else.
Eurodex
Radioactive Kangaroo

Postby milokata » Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:11 pm

She looks at him and blinks twice. Autumn spits up the dragonfly quickly and places it in her hand holding it out to Eurodex. "Just kinda hungry..." she says in a small voice. The dragonfly twitches, covered in a purplish saliva and falls flat on its back. Her little body was a reddish-violet now.
milokata
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Eurodex » Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:48 am

Eurodex just looked awestruck. "I-I don't care if you are hungry. I was just nut expecting something like that from you. Go ahead and eat, if you really want it."
Eurodex
Radioactive Kangaroo

Next

Return to Private Roleplay