The Python's Midnight Snack (For StoopidKitsune)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re:

Postby kaafan33 » Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:56 am

Bo stared down at the Kitsune. Instinct told him to eat, but unlike most predators in the forest, he was very controlled over himself. He knew that the instinct to eat would soon disappear as he got used to have Kit around. The bulge in his stomach was getting smaller with each passing moment, but it would still be a while before he could move freely again. Instead, he moved the end of his tail towards Kit and made a very light coil over her, almost like a blanket. He then rested his head down again.
kaafan33
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby StoopidKitsune » Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:14 pm

Kit nuzzled into the scaled tail as she purred and she began to doze slightly as her tail flickered back and forth. She truste Bo, the only predator she actually did trust and she sighed a bit as she began to mumble to herslf, " Damn tiger, sniffing me.. stupid butt.."
StoopidKitsune
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby kaafan33 » Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:22 pm

A few days later the large bulge in Bo's stomach had completely vanished. His meal had completely digested and he would not need to feed for another week yet. As always he kept a close eye on Kit, the Kitsune that had helped him.
kaafan33
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby StoopidKitsune » Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:37 pm

Kit scampered over and she whimpered as she had reaized there were no more of her herbs and she sighed and she drug herself back over to Bo..
StoopidKitsune
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby kaafan33 » Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:12 pm

Bo lifted his head and looked towards Kit.

"Whatsss wrong...are you hungry...?" The large snake asked. He noticed that Kit had already eaten a lot of the shrubs in the area. It would be a while before they grew back.
kaafan33
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby StoopidKitsune » Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:20 pm

" No, believe me, I'm not hungry, I've eaten enough as it is!" Kit defended herself as her tail wagged and she purred and she scampered over to Bo, " So.. what now?"
StoopidKitsune
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby kaafan33 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:50 pm

Bo thought for a moment. Normally, he would just lay here for about 3 weeks and then begin hunting for another meal. Having Kit with was proving to add more excitement to his life then he had hoped for.

"Well...what do you normally do on a day like this?" He asked. As he said that, he could pick up the scent of another life form near by. It was faint..but he felt it caused no threat.
kaafan33
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby StoopidKitsune » Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:57 pm

" Well, I usually go around pissin' off those wolves.. but I don't feel like it today..." Kit said as her tail stopped wagging and her ears drooped.

She streched and yawned a bit, " I also like to go fishin in that big ole stream over there..." she statred as her tail wagged happily...
StoopidKitsune
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby kaafan33 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:19 pm

"Well...fisssshing isss alwayss..." Bo stopped. The scents were coming closer. In fact, they were just behind the bushes now. They were being watched by someone..or something.

"Kit...sssstop moving..." Bo hissed.
kaafan33
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby StoopidKitsune » Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:27 pm

Kit froze as she whimpered, and she forced her tail to stop wagging as her breath hitched in her throat, " Na-Nande...?"

The wind began to pick up as Kit dug her claws into the ground and she let out a small whimper as she tried to hold herself down from the violent winds, but to no avail..

Kit was thrown from her spot into a thick thorn covered bush and she let out a loud yelp as some dug into her small body!
StoopidKitsune
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby kaafan33 » Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:59 am

Bo immediately moved his tail to Kit's position and wrapped it once around her to keep her from moving further then she had already moved. He was slow, but he managed to move himself into the bush.

His eyesight was poor, but from the looks of things two wolves were holding onto Kit's body. Apparently, rumor had spread fast that he had eaten already and would be a bit slow. They both saw Kit as an easy target.

"Kit, kick your right foot back a little to the left.." Bo hissed. He could see that if she did, she would impact the wolf the had been holding her right in the nose.
kaafan33
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby StoopidKitsune » Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:20 am

Kit nodded and she slammed her foot back, right into the wolf's nose and it let out a holler as Kit leapt from the others grip and she ran to the lakeside, which wasn't far from the two. Both wolves were following her and she smirked as they both charged!

She gracefully leapt out of the way and the boths threw themselves into the chilly waters! Kit giggled as the wolves drug themselves out and whimpered as the ran off in a different direction..

Kit happily ran back to Bo as she said, " Problem solved!"
StoopidKitsune
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby kaafan33 » Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:41 pm

Bo nodded. He was feeling a bit tired after all the commotion, and decided to get some sleep. He lowered his head to the ground and began to doze off, taking his eye off kit for a split second...

He didn't need to sleep often, but like all creatures, he eventually needed to. Especially after everything that happened and having such a large meal shortly before.
kaafan33
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby StoopidKitsune » Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:48 pm

Kit sniffed the air and she yipped happily as she scampered off deeper into the woods; woods in where a small fox should never go...

Kit whimpered as she glaced around, noticing Bo wasn't behind her, " Bo? Where are you?!"

She whimpered as she heard the leaves rustle and she yelped as she was backed into a tree, " BO!?"
StoopidKitsune
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby kaafan33 » Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:07 am

Bo was still asleep when Kit first called out for him. He was having a very strange dream, something about a giant rabbit making him the prey for once. He lifted his head up suddenly, realizing it was only a dream.

"Phew...that wassss ssstrange..." Bo hissed to himself.

Then, he heard the second time Kit shouted out his name. He perked his head up and realized that Kit must have wandered off while he was asleep. He forked his tongue out a few times and caught Kit's scent from deep within the woods. That was dangerous territory..a lot of predators used to live there. He began to slither over in that direction, hoping he could make it before anything bad happened.
kaafan33
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby StoopidKitsune » Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:22 am

Kit stared into the eight giant bloody-red eyes of a giant spider and she whimpered, " Oh shit.. BO!!"
StoopidKitsune
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby kaafan33 » Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:34 am

Bo ended up sticking his head through the bushes and seeing the giant spider. Terrified, he contemplated getting out of there.

"Kit..we need to run.." Bo hissed. He did his best to distract the spider while Kit would have an opportunity to run.
kaafan33
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby StoopidKitsune » Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:50 am

Kit was looking dead into the spider's eyes and she shook her head and gasped as the arachnid flung a sticky web at the only exit out, " Mmm.. Delicious!"
StoopidKitsune
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby kaafan33 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:13 am

Bo sighed and turned his attention to the spider. This could very well be the end of both of them if he didn't think of something quickly, this spider could very easily make Bo prey if it wanted to. Still, Bo was not ready to give up. He decided to talk to the spider instead.

"Excussse me..ssspider.." Bo said in a very welcoming voice, "But that kitsssune you are preparing to attack is my prey...I ssssuggesst you return her to me. It isss, after all, proper resspect for other predators.."

Bo hoped the spider would give into his lie and, of course, let Kit go. Bo would look down at Kit and wink, letting her onto his plan.
kaafan33
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby StoopidKitsune » Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:57 pm

" Like hell I am!!" I shout and try to stuggle, " A snake like you would never eat me!!" I shout and the spider smirked, " You don't want to be eaten by this snake?" I nod, " More like I won't be eaten by that snake!"

The spider smirked, " All right then.."

He handed Kit to Bo, " Eat her right here right now.." he narrowed his eyes.
StoopidKitsune
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay