The Carnivorous Orca (me and RamitheCentaur)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: The Carnivorous Orca (me and RamitheCentaur)

Postby RamitheCentaur » Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:30 pm

The orca was surprised Tom would go that far into his mouth, but he didn't object, gently licking the human's body. His large tongue exploring all of the crevices of the human's figure, taking in each detail. He gently gulped the hands down, so more of the human's abdomen fit into the tight space.
RamitheCentaur
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby orca0000 » Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:29 pm

Tom was a little bit nervous when his hands were swallowed, but he stayed as still as possible to show that he was ready this time, and if anything was to go wrong this time, at least it would be at the hands of this beautiful caring orca.
orca0000
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RamitheCentaur » Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:10 pm

The orca expected more of a struggle, but was surprised when he didn;'t get any. He decided that maybe the human was ready, that he was trusting the whale. Taking more of the human in his throat, the Orca gently liked over his body, enjoying the taste,.
RamitheCentaur
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby orca0000 » Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:15 pm

Tom giggled a little when the orca slurped over his body, but still felt a little scared.
he still remained still though and let the orca swallow more of him down, he felt his body warming up alot more now.
but what if something went wrong?, what next? what if he got digested?, he was going to have to wait and see.
orca0000
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RamitheCentaur » Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:44 pm

The orca took another hesitant gulp, gently sending the human deeper inside his warm belly. He felt slight pain as the body bludged out his throat, but he didn't pay any attention. all that mattered was getting the human safe and warm.
RamitheCentaur
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby orca0000 » Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:12 pm

Tom realised that the orca was in pain by swallowing him by the sounds of things, so he tryed to stop him swallowing anymore "please, no more, i dont want to see or hear you in pain" he couldve cried for the orca right then, he cared for it so much already and didnt want to hear it in pain.
orca0000
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RamitheCentaur » Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:50 pm

The orca didn't stop though, he wanted the human to be someplace warm and this was the only way he could think to do so. That, and his pain started to turn into pleasure. He gulped again, more aggressively this time to send the human to his belly.
RamitheCentaur
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby orca0000 » Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:31 pm

Tom moaned sadly as the orca kept on swallowing, but he eventually felt relieved as the orca stopped squeaking with pain, "thank goodness your alright, i wouldnt ever want you to get hurt" he said softly as he slid into the orcas warm belly.
orca0000
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RamitheCentaur » Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:59 pm

The orca gulped again, going under the water now as it would easier to move himself around. He gulped up tot he human's waist, licking all over him as much as he could, knownig that warmth was just around the corner.
RamitheCentaur
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby orca0000 » Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:28 pm

Tom slid in deeper and giggled as the orca was licking him all over the remainder of his body that was still in his mouth "hehe, hey cut it out, that tickles." Tom was having the time of his life in this unbelievable warmth, and was just enjoying the ride into such a graceful animal
orca0000
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RamitheCentaur » Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:15 pm

The orca took the rest of the human's feet and gently swallowed them down, using gravity to ease the process into his belly. A long slide awaited the human as his throat moved him down inside the the whale's warm stomach.
RamitheCentaur
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby orca0000 » Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:44 pm

as i slid deeper into the orcas belly i felt unbelievably warm, this was a great experience i was having, making a trip inside of this animal.
tom heard the orca swallow lightly and felt the last of him slide into the whales throat, no matter what was going to happen now, tom was going to be happy, because he lived out his dream and more.
orca0000
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RamitheCentaur » Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:48 pm

the orca wasn't expecting the sudden feeling of extra weight in his belly when the human slid in. He actually fell lower in the water before catching himself. His belly had never felt so full, but it was a good feeling. And he was warming the human.
RamitheCentaur
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby orca0000 » Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:14 pm

tom felt himself slide fully into the orcas slimy stomach, this was the moment of truth, would the orca digest him? he didnt know, but all he could do now was wait and enjoy the warmth while he could, he then turned over to keep comfortable.
orca0000
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RamitheCentaur » Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:54 am

((What do you want to do now? Digest or...?))
RamitheCentaur
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby orca0000 » Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:02 am

((could i have digestion please?))
orca0000
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RamitheCentaur » Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:07 pm

(sure.)

The orca suddenly felt himself releasing digestive acids into his stomach. He couldn't control it, but he could feel the acids leaving his body and filling into his stomach. He wondered what this would do to the human...
RamitheCentaur
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby orca0000 » Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:19 pm

tom felt a slight tingle on his body and knew exactly what it was, he screamed in horror, he didnt know what to do, this was exactly what he was dreading.
orca0000
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RamitheCentaur » Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:02 pm

The orca felt the human start to move around. He must be trying to get more comfortable, so the orca didn't do anything except swim further out to sea. The human would be ok, it didn't amtter.
RamitheCentaur
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby orca0000 » Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:19 pm

tom screamed more in hope that the orca was to hear him but it didnt seem any use, he wouldnt make it out of this, he started to weep as the digestive juices bit through his clothes slowly
orca0000
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay