Jungle survival (orca0000 and I)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Jungle survival (orca0000 and I)

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:13 pm

Name: Pachi
Species: Pachirisu
Size: 9 inches

I was lost in a jungle. I had been on an expedition to discover an ancient ruin, but all my teammates had been eaten by various snakes and Pachirisu-eating plants. I knew that I had to escape this jungle if I wished to survive. I looked around me, but all I could see was trees. I was hopelessly lost.
Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Re: Jungle survival (orca0000 and I)

Postby orca0000 » Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:37 pm

a snake was exploring the jungle and had just eaten a new type of species, Pachirisu, it was the best taste it had ever experienced in its life and it had to find more of these great tasting meals to feed its ravenous hunger, even a couple of these Pachirisu weren't enough for this huge animal and i needed more.
But soon enough after searching, the snake smelt another scent similar to the previous meals that it had just eaten, maybe this beast didnt have to wait so long for its next meal.
orca0000
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:54 pm

I sensed another preseance close by, so I quickly scurried up a tree to see if I could locate anything.

It didn't seem anything was there, so I decided to explore my surroundings more.

I looked around. I was in a sort of clearing on top of the only tree in the clearing. It would be hard for anything to sneak up on me.
A link to a fun game I love playing: http://www.blankmediagames.com/TownOfSalem/

Be sure to say that ParaYumi refered you when you register for it. That's me.
Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby orca0000 » Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:02 pm

the sensors in the snakes nose was going hawire now the lifeform had to be close.
the snake slithered from side to side, keeping quiet and looking for its meal, he then looked up to see another Pachirisu looking similar to the others that had met their death in its stomach, and it looked like this creature hadn't spotted it yet so the snake slowly but surely made its way up the tree in which the Pachirisu was on getting ready to strike its unsuspecting prey
orca0000
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:11 pm

I didn't even realize that there was a snake behind me.

It was pure luck that I decided to jump off the tree which happened to be my favorite method for getting out of trees.

When I landed on the ground, I turned back to the tree and my heart skipped a beat as I noticed the snake. I had come inches away to being eaten! I lost no time in sprinting away. I just hoped I could avoid the snake long enough to escape this jungle.
A link to a fun game I love playing: http://www.blankmediagames.com/TownOfSalem/

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby orca0000 » Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:17 pm

The snake was amused to see that the Pachirisu jumped out of the tree just in time before he could strike, yes he had just lost a meal, for now, but maybe this would make it more interesting now that this creature knew of his presence, and this snake was much faster than the average snake.
the serpent watched as the Pachirisu sprinted off in fear, and he trailed behind him calmly but speedily, knowing that he would soon get his meal.
orca0000
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:51 pm

I tried losing the snake by dashing through the forest. I was faster than most Pachirisus, who are known for their high speed. I quickly climbed another tree.

I cursed inwardly that none of the expedition or me knew any electrical attacks which Pachirisus are known for. I knew my only chance was my Double Team technique. I was the only one in the whole expedition who knew Double Team. With this technique I could create copies of myself that would disappear only if attacked. I could only create 6 clones though, but it would be impossible for the snake to tell the real me from the clones. I quickly created 6 clones and waited for the snake to spot me. I had a good plan.

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby orca0000 » Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:57 pm

The snake finally spotted his meal, but something was wrong, he didnt sense that there was more than one lifeform before, and now, right in front of him 6 Pachirisu's stood. this confused the snake, must this be some kind of a trick?
he attacked one of them only to have it disappear, he tried another, and that did exactly the same, what was this? the serpent started to anger from this and started to attack the rest of the Pachirisu's full pelt.
orca0000
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:24 pm

I watched as the snake attacked my clones from the safety of another tree. It's a good thing that the snake hasn't spotted me yet. I thought to myself as I leaped to another tree to hide in a hollow in the tree. I was sure the snake wouldn't find me, but just in case, I had one of the 3 remaining clones dart away from the snake.

"I'm the real one!" the clone called out as it ran away. I had the other two disappear to further confuse the snake.

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby orca0000 » Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:29 pm

The snake watched as two of the remaining three Pachirisu disappeared leaving only one, he shouted that he was the real one and running off, but the snake didnt follow, he was way too smart to fool for that trick, the Pachirisu was trying to lure him away so it could escape, so instead he sniffed around the area, taking him to a hollow tree, he looked up and sniffed, the scent was coming from up the top of there, so he stealthily slithered up in search of his prey
orca0000
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:50 pm

I could hear something slithering up the tree, so I realized that my plan had failed, but knowing that the snake couldn't see me yet, I came up with another one. I created another clone. This one even had my scent, since it was the only clone in existence right now. I had it jump out of the hollow and jump to the ground and glance back before scampering off.

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby orca0000 » Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:03 pm

The snake spotted the Pachirisu jump out of the tree and run off, there was no mistaking it, that must be the real one so he slithered back down the tree and caught up with its prey quickly, only to find that it was yet another clone, this was one crafty prey that the snake was trying to catch but he knew he would get his way soon enough, so he hid in the shadows and spotted the real one this time, he couldnt muck up this time, this was getting frustrating and he needed his meal soon.
orca0000
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:57 pm

I grinned as I came out and scampered down the tree. I was certain that the snake wouldn't catch the clone easily, so I paused to take a breather. I had known that the snake would fall for my trick. I just hoped that it had bought me enough time to escape.

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby orca0000 » Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:02 pm

the snake continued to slither in the shadows spotting its prey again, panting and looking fatigued, this was the snakes chance, he struck sending the Pachirisu to the ground and quickly getting a coil around him, at last surely he couldnt get out of this now, the snake was now assured a tasty meal for his stomach.
orca0000
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:18 pm

I was startled by a quick hit that brought me to the ground. Before I could even react, the snake had a coil around me. I knew I was in trouble, but I struggled anyway. I couldn't believe I had been so careless.

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby orca0000 » Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:24 pm

the snake tightened his grip on the Pachirisu and now knew that it was the end for it, he gave a hiss as he kept on crushing in on his squirming prey but every struggle that it made gave the snake more of a reason to coil more around it
orca0000
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:43 pm

I could feel the snake's coils tightening. It was then that I got an idea. In order to eat me, I reasoned, he would have to loosen his coils. Or so I hoped. So, I stopped struggling and pretended to be dead. I wasn't sure if the snake would be fooled, but it was worth a shot, as I knew I had nothing to lose. I planned on trying to make my break when and if the snake loosened his coils.

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby orca0000 » Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:53 pm

the snake felt the animals struggles stop, but still smelt from his scent that he was still alive, but the snake wasnt quite hungry yet so he decieded to let him go, but before he did, he gave him a venomouus bite to slow him down, so that he wouldnt be denyed his meal when he started to get hungry, so he bit down on both legs and released the Pachirisu...for now.
orca0000
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:19 pm

I could feel the snake giving me a bite. I knew it was venomous, but not how venomous. I had been poisoned before, and I remembered a pack that was dropped that had antidotes in it. I felt the snake release me, so I darted out of the grip of the snake. I then created 2 clones and had them run in 2 differant directions as I ran in a third. My only problem was that I couldn't remember where the pack was dropped, and with the venom in my body, I had to find it fast.

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby orca0000 » Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:33 am

The snake watched happily as the Pachirisu made 2 clones to try and confuse him, but the snake knew which one was real, the pachirisu had forgotten to give the clones wounds so the snake knew who the real one was, but the snake decieded to let him escape for now, even if he did try and get the venom out somehow, his stamina would still be slowed down considerably and would give the snake a huge advantage over it, he hissed loudly making the Pachirisu aware of his presence and to make him panic, the snake was enjoying this alot.
Last edited by orca0000 on Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
orca0000
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Private Roleplay