*Revenge: Best Served Cold [[Private RP- Davmil3111 and I]]

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Revenge: Best Served Cold [[Private RP- Davmil3111 and I

Postby GoldFox » Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:34 am

Bobby sighed in content as he felt the warm little body finally end up in his stomach. He could clearly feel that Davoid was moving around in there, obviously trying to find a way out. Bobby also swore he could hear faint little screams and pleas.

The ice mutant patted at his stomach, saying cheerfully, "Try all you want, David, but you aren't getting out of there... This feels too good to give up!" He lay down on his back, knowing that this would make the acids and stuff in him shallower, letting David live longer and move around more.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.
Be evil. :evil:

-GoldFox ^-^
Click over there for my stories --> http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2_itemId=109644
GoldFox
---

Postby Davmil3111 » Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:03 pm

David let out a faint scream when he felt the wall turn around him and fell face first in the acids. He rose to the surface and gasped for air, who was now starting to lack in here.

He panted, starting to doze off as he started to hit again on the walls... Now he was pretty sure he wasn't going out of this one. "I'm... So screwed!" He exclaimed, hearing a big belch that made the air in the big stomach seriously lacking now.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GoldFox » Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:38 am

Bobby grinned and let out a belch, empting most of the air out of his stomach. With a grin, he inhaled and forced himself to gulp down some fresh air into his stomach. He didn't want to kill his prey so quickly!

He rolled to his side and then to his back again, basically mixing things up inside of him. On a sudden inspiration, Bobby created a few icecubes in his hand, making them smaller than normal and gulped them down. This would dilute the acids.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
Click over there for my stories --> http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2_itemId=109644
GoldFox
---

Postby Davmil3111 » Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:31 pm

David gasped in relief as Bobby gulped fresh air and he breathed greatly, feeling revigorated quickly. "Phew..." He said, wondering why Bobby was keeping him alive if he wanted to get rid of him.

Then he instictively blocked his nose as Bobby's stomach moved and everything inside sloshed and mixed. Now he was all coated in the mixture and it was starting to gnap away at his clothes, he made a small rock protection around him; glad his powers weren't completely worn off.

He heard Bobby gulp down something and wondered what it was until he received one of the ice cube on the head. "Ow!" He exclaimed, feeling even colder now!
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GoldFox » Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:08 pm

Bobby raised an eyebrow at feeling the weight of his prey suddenly double and then realized why. He must have used his powers. He concidered spitting him out, but then relaxed. The rock would wear away when it's creator fianlly died, so he didn't worry.

He gulped down a few more ice cubes before curling up on his side, sighing and ready for sleep.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby Davmil3111 » Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:57 pm

"Grrrr!" David growled as he received another ice cube on the head. Then he feels another movement and wonders what was happening. "Hey Bobby! What are you doing? Don't you dare trying to sleep why I'm still alive in you damn popsicle!" He yells now knowing he was trying to sleep. He tried his best to do as much noise and movement he could to prevent Bobby from falling asleep.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GoldFox » Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:52 am

Bobby felt the movements of his little prey, but they just made him smile as he fell asleep, and he didn't wake at all. As he fell asleep, his ice-form remained, but his insides turned back to normal. Sensing food, his stomach began to work harder to release more acids and digestive juices.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby Davmil3111 » Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:39 pm

David felt immediate good when the ice disappeared from the walls and getting way warmer, he was now so refreshed, but didn't savoured this moment for too long as he heard a loud churn. David shrieked when smoke started to appear from his rocky armor, it was getting dissolved!!! The armor didn't last long to Bobby's powerful digestive fluids and at his size it wasn't too resistant.

He jumped and tried to hang higher to a stomach wall but it was too slippy and he fell back in the acid pool. Then he panted again, the air now lacking again. "I... I just have three... three words to say...... FUCK YOU POPSICLE!" He yelled, falling unconscious a few seconds later; his body being worked on by the ice mutant's stomach.

((Hehe, I think that's the end ^^ That was pretty fun, thanks for the RP, you're as good as last time; maybe better XD Hope to do another one with you when I'll get less busy with my other RPs))
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GoldFox » Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:05 am

[[Glad you enjoyed. It was my first time playing Bobby, but I think it turned out well. I liked it too. I look forward to playing again.

And those were the best last words EVER! XD]]
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay