[[Private RP for myself and Realities]]

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

[[Private RP for myself and Realities]]

Postby GoldFox » Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:23 am

Remy lingered in the shadows of the night, looking out across the street. It was very late, and hardly anyone came by at this hour, but Remy didn't mind. He could mait. Maybe he'd even grab a bite to eat if the next person he caught didn't have any cash on him. He was awful hungry...

He kept a sharp look out, his red and black eyes glowing softly in the darkness. Soon enough, something would happen, he was sure of it. He just had to wait and be patient.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.
Be evil. :evil:

-GoldFox ^-^
Click over there for my stories --> http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2_itemId=109644
GoldFox
---

Re: [[Private RP for myself and Realities]]

Postby Realities » Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:11 am

Last edited by Realities on Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Realities
Been posting for a bit

Postby GoldFox » Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:57 am

Remy was just about to call it a night when he smelled the familar smell of a cigarette. He followed the smell and found himself looking at a young woman. He grinned and walked up, sititng possesively on the hood on the car. "Care to spare?" he said softly, grinning.

He tilted his head, looking her over. He didn't often have females for his snacks, but perhaps he'd make an exception tonight. He smiled at her again, wider and showing off his teeth, his eyes glowing in the light of the street lamp.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
Click over there for my stories --> http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2_itemId=109644
GoldFox
---

Postby Realities » Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:33 am

Last edited by Realities on Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Realities
Been posting for a bit

Postby GoldFox » Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:40 pm

Remy noticed how she was shaking and grinned. He liked the ones who were nervous around him. It gave him his desired feeling of being in control. But he didn't want to scare her off, so he gently reached for the box, letting his fingers trail on hers gently, suggestively, smiling as he plucked out one of the cigarettes.

He dug in his pocket for a box of mathes, snapped one out and scraped it on the sole of his boot, quickly holding the flame and lighting it. He extinguished the match and chuckled at her, "Why are ya staring at me like that? You seeing something you like?"
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby Realities » Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:31 am

Last edited by Realities on Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Realities
Been posting for a bit

Postby GoldFox » Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:38 pm

Remy chuckled softly at her nervousness and stuck out his hand as well. "Remy." He gave her hand a shake, feeling how fragile she felt. He withdrew and took a long drag, removing the cigarette and exhaling the smoke.

He then smiled at her, saying very softly, "You know, I'm rather surprised to see a petite thing like you out this late. This isn't a safe part of town. If someone were to jump ya... no one would help." His eyes glowed brighter as he took another drag, his smile now predatory.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby Realities » Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:40 am

Last edited by Realities on Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Realities
Been posting for a bit

Postby GoldFox » Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:14 am

Remy smiled charmingly as he slid a little closer to her, his weight causing the hood to creak slightly. "You know... those things will kill you..." He flicked his cigarette to the floor and with a decisive stomp, extinquished it.

He then looked her in the eye, still smiling gently. "Unless I get the honor first." and began to concentrate, knowing that the shrinking would only take seconds and leave his prey at three inches tall and too confused to run for a few minutes. Plenty of time to pick her up before she got anywhere.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Return to Private Roleplay