Kphoria/ShyRanger RPG

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Ready to start

Postby ShyRanger » Fri May 02, 2008 7:16 pm

Two giant creatures arrose from the water suddenly. How giant? They made James and his friends and the two girls look like bugs. What were these creatures? Mermaids. That's right, mermaids. The top half were girl bodies, and the bottom were fishes. One mermaid had a red fish body, giant pink shirt, and long purple hair. The other mermaid had a purple fish body, pink shirt, and long blonde hair. The red-finned one began to speak to the other mermaid, "See Misty, I told you I smelled food." The one called Misty looked down and say James and his friends, "You're right May, more little creatures. Some kitties, a bunny, and two little humanoids. I'll eat the humanoids." May replied, "No way Sis, you got to eat that large group last time, I want to eat them this time."
ShyRanger
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kphoria » Sat May 03, 2008 6:58 am

Nina and Cocoa were both a little nervous. Staring at the two mermaids, the two started to tremble. But then something odd happened. Nina sniffed the air and fore some reason sighed with pleasure. "Mmm, I smell tuna." Looking to the two mermaids, Nina's stomach rumbled loudly. "Uh oh." Cocoa. said. Misty and May were both eyeing Nina and Cocoa, but they didn't know Nina was also hungry. Nina grinned as the giant mermaid slowly moved towards Nina with he hand reached out. It was then she felt something bite her. It was Nina, and she had Misty's hand in her mouth somehow.
Kphoria
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ShyRanger » Wed May 07, 2008 6:23 pm

Somehow, Nina was able to pull the mermaid's arm in further and further. Her belly had no trouble engulfing all of this. Soon, she pulled in the mermaid's head, and other hand, and finally her fin. Now, she was as large as the other mermaid (mostly her belly). Everyone was speechless. Nina had just eaten Misty, the macro mermaid whole. May was scared and submerged.
ShyRanger
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kphoria » Thu May 08, 2008 6:57 am

Cocoa meekly poked at Nina's belly and this made the engorged cat giggle. "Mmm, never knew mermaids tasted so good. Better than tuna." Nina said. Cocoa climbed up onto the enormous mass that was her friend, and laid down. "Sure feels soft." Cocoa said she she laid. "Like a big water bed." Nina giggled as Cocoa rolled over her. It was then James and his friends noticed the two.
Kphoria
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ShyRanger » Sun May 11, 2008 2:07 pm

Kitti (who already walked up to the two) was both astounded of this talent and relieved that her friends Amber and James weren't eaten. Amber and James walked over to Cocoa and and massive Nina and yelled up to her "THANKS FOR SAVING US!"
ShyRanger
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kphoria » Mon May 12, 2008 9:04 am

"No problem." Nina yelled back, even though her belly blocked wherever her head was. Cocoa waved back to the onlookers below. Course it wasn't just here that hungry creatures lurked. It was later in the day deep in a wooded area, that someone else was looking for a quick and satisfying meal. To an unsupecting eye, it appeared to be a simple fox roaming around. That is if purple foxes are unsuspecting.
Kphoria
Advanced Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay