Kphoria/ShyRanger RPG

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Ready to start

Postby ShyRanger » Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:59 pm

"Ok, more than I thought." said Leela, "Just make sure you let her out later, ok sis?" and Lila was a bit annoyed by this. Her sister never let her have any fun. She began to think something as the next role play commenced. It was with Jon the Squirrel (who was fairly young) and Bud the Nut. Bud couldn't do anything, so Jon was the only one who was acting. He began walking on all fours like a squirrel and he saw Bud. Inspired by Lila's showing, he opened his mouth wide and swollowed the baby whole. Judy couldn't help laugh, "Ha ha, now even my brother is food."
ShyRanger
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kphoria » Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:30 pm

Bud seemed to enjoy being in Jon's stomach for some reason. Now it was Cathy's turn. She got up and started performing with Jon. Dressed as a bear, she began looking around for food like a bear would after a long hibernation. "Mmm, a tasty squirrel! Yum!" she said in a deep voice. Jon began to run, but the weight of Bud slowed him down. "Oh, maybe I shouldn't have eaten that nut." he mumbled. Cathy was soon on him and ate him up. Now Cathy was sporting a giant belly. "Whoo, now that's a great breakfast. URP!" she said. The remaining members all applauded as Cathy bowed, and her belly bounced with Jon and Bud inside it.
Kphoria
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ShyRanger » Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:35 pm

Next up, Leela the Cat and Jacob the Mouse. Both got on all fours and began meowning "Mm, a mouse, time for dinner." Jacob squeaked and the two began a cliche Cat and Mouse chase. Leela pounced on him and swallowed him whole as well. Now there was only Leela, Cathy, and Lila left, all thre with enormouse bellies and full appetities.
ShyRanger
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kphoria » Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:50 pm

Lila was starting to get hungry again, despite the fact Judy was still inside. "Hmm, I think I got room for more." she thought. Looking at Cathy, she grinned and got an idea. "Hey Cathy, you wann do another play?" she asked.
Kphoria
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ShyRanger » Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:00 pm

Cathy agreed, an began walking like a bear, unkonwing of the dragon Lila sneaking up to her, it was very hard, but Lila was able to pick up the hefty girl, and swollow her whole. Don't ask me how, cause I'm not sure myself how she got the big belly through her mouth, but she did, and was now HUMUNOUS. "Ok sis," said Leela, "Time to let them out." Lila was upset at this, her sister never let her have any fun.
ShyRanger
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kphoria » Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:26 pm

Lila was not about to give up her tasty meals. Granted that now having 4 members in her stomach had ripped her costume and her stomach was so big she could barely move. "Oh no, I got one more." Lila said. Leela was a bit exasperated. "Alright, but there's noone left to swallow." "Except you!" Lila said, licking her lips. "Uh oh!" Leela said.
Kphoria
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ShyRanger » Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:28 pm

How did she do it, well Lila opened her mouth even wider, able to stretech in her sister slowly. After eaten, her belly was 3 times the size of her, everyone squirming. She couldn't move at all, so just sat there contently and said, "Meeting ajurned."

Next RP: WS The Strange Day

Woody Woods was northwest of Tremina Town. Usually it was covered by a strange fog, but not today. This forest was famous for many mythical legends, such as fairies and treants. Today, a little girl, Gina, was exploring the woods. She was young with green eyes and blonde hair. She heard a strange rumbling and was curious.
ShyRanger
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kphoria » Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:09 pm

Gina had wandered into a area of the woods where a Naga called Rhatilidai lived. Rhatilidai has green hair, wore a blue top over her human half and long green and blue scalled snake half. The narrow slits in her yellow eyes narrowed futher as she flickered her tounge as something wafted in the air. "Hmm, I taste food somewhere nearby." she hissed. Her stomach rumbled in anticipation. Slinking along, she could hear Gina's voice.
Kphoria
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ShyRanger » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:51 am

"Oh, I wish I had a friend to play with here, it's kinda boring." The snake girl made her move and began to stalk Gina from behind, but Gina had acute hearing, truned around, and saw the snake moving closer and closer. "WOAH, A NAGA. Maybe she'll be my friend." As Gina thought of this, Rhatilidai moved in closer and closer.
ShyRanger
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kphoria » Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:22 am

Rhatilidai was not known for making friends, fact was she really didn't have any. And she wasn't that well known since she ate just about everyone she came across. "Hmm, I do believe I've found my next meal. But first a little deception." she said as she approached Gina, trying to act friendly.
Kphoria
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ShyRanger » Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:49 pm

"Hello," said Rhatilidai standing in front of Gina. "Wow," Gina replied, "Your a Naga, nice to meet you." "Nice to eat you too," the snake girl said, but Gina didn't notice, "Do you want to be firends?" Sure," said Gina. The two began to walk through the forest just talking, but all the time, Rhatilidai was licking her lips and her stomach rumbled.
ShyRanger
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kphoria » Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:46 pm

Rhatilidai was trying hard to hide her true intentions. Perhaps her cold-blooded preadtor's instinct was giving away to friendship and compassion. At least that's what she wanted Gina to think. "Say, Gina? You happen to like role-playing?" Rhatilidai asked?
Kphoria
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ShyRanger » Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:57 pm

"Yeah," Gina said, "I especially love Cat and Mouse. I love being a mouse." This was working perfectly for Rhatilidai. As Gina went home with her new friend, Gina began by putting on her Mouse costume. "Ok, I'll be the mouse, and you chase me."
ShyRanger
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kphoria » Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:57 am

Gina and Rhatilidai began their roleplay as a mouse scurring around a field while the snake hunted her down. Slithingering around the tall grass near her house, Gina continued to elude Rhatilidai, until finally she felt her new friend's hands grabbing her. "Gotcha." she said. Smiling, Gina said "Okay, so now the snake eats the mouse." Rhatilidai hissed in agreement and proceeded to stretch her mouth wide open.
Kphoria
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ShyRanger » Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:18 pm

Rhatilidai stretched her mouth wide (like all snakes) and begin pushing Gina through her long throat. Gina was finally in and she giggled "Yay, that was fun. Can I get out now?" However, Rhatilidai had other plans. She just kept moving and moving with her new meal. "Hello? Let me out please."
ShyRanger
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kphoria » Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:59 pm

Rhatilidai felt Gina squriming around inside her stomach and revelled in the extacy she felt. Gina wasn't too pleased. "You are going to let me out soon right?" she asked. Rhatildai finally came to a stop and answered. "Oh I'll let you out soon." she said. Gina sighed with relief. "When I'm finished digesting you!" Rhatilidai added with a cackle. Gina shrieked and kicked for her life. But it was hopeless. Rhatilidai's stomach muscles started to toss her about and digest her. Rhatilidai lazed happily in the sun as Gina was slowly digested into thick nutrious goo and squeezed through her intestines. Days later, Rhatilidai left Gina, or what was left of her behind. "I did keep my promise." she said to noone in particular as she slinked along, hungry once more for a foolish victim. THE END
Kphoria
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ShyRanger » Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:32 pm

Nest Story - Worlds Collide

Lake Oogai is an extremely large lake in the western side of the Armony region. James was checking out the lake for the first time. There's a legend that there are mermaids, but this has never been confirmed. Anyway, joining him was Kitti and her pet mouse Chelsea and Amber, who was nervous to be there... around James.
ShyRanger
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kphoria » Thu May 01, 2008 11:40 am

Lake Oogai was also the destination of two freinds, Nina The Cat and her friend Cocoa The Rabbit. The two had been close friends for some time, and little did Nina know of her friend's secret desire. "How long till we get there, Nina?" Cocoa asked. "Not long, Cocoa." Nina replied. The two were looking forward to a day of swimming and playing on the beach. They didn't know James and his friends were also going to the beach. They also had no idea of the mermaids that lived there.
Kphoria
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ShyRanger » Thu May 01, 2008 7:15 pm

As James hung out with his friends, he noticed the two girls that appeared on the beach of the lake. More importantly, so did Kitti. Her excitement caused her to walk over to the two girls. James and Amber followed. Nina and Cocoa saw the eager cat walk up to them with her friends behind. Kitti looked at the two girls and said, "Hi, I'm Kitti, nice to meet you."
ShyRanger
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kphoria » Fri May 02, 2008 7:34 am

"Hi, I'm Nina and this is Cocoa." Nina greeted friendly. "I'm spoiled." Cocoa said. Nina groaned when Cocoa said that. "Cocoa smiled sweetly. "I just like saying that." she added. Nina and Cocoa started chatting with Kitti and her friends, when they all heard something out in th water.
Kphoria
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay