Lost in the Woods (Private between Pachrisu and Asmodeus)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Lost in the Woods (Private between Pachrisu and Asmodeus)

Postby Mellorine » Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:15 am

Name: Pito
Species: Pekenyo (Small, tailless mouse)
Fur color: Silver
Height: 1/2 inch

Pito had accidently taken the wrong turn. It was snowing, so he lost his tracks, and couldn't follow them back. "Gotta find my way back." he said to himself, shivering as he tried to remember the way he came.
Last edited by Mellorine on Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mellorine
???

Re: Lost in the Woods (Private between and 1st person who co

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:28 am

Name: Sevii
Species: Anthro fox
Height: 5'7"

As I walked through the forest, I thought to myself, 'I sure could use a mouse dinner.' It was cold out and I had entered the forest in search of prey.
A link to a fun game I love playing: http://www.blankmediagames.com/TownOfSalem/

Be sure to say that ParaYumi refered you when you register for it. That's me.
Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby Mellorine » Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:07 am

"I probably shouldn't have done this." Pito regretfully said to himself as he made his way through the thick snow. He knew he had to do something, or he would freeze to death. Maybe someone he knew was out here, too. "Hello? Can anyone hear me?" he called.
Mellorine
???

Re:

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:50 pm

As I was walking, I heard a voice, so I moved towards it, and it happened to be a delicious little mouse. 'Hmm, I could have some fun with this one' I thought to myself.

"Are you lost, little one?" I called out gently.
A link to a fun game I love playing: http://www.blankmediagames.com/TownOfSalem/

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby Mellorine » Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:08 pm

Pito jumped in surprise as he saw that someone actually heard his call for help. However, he found out that it wasn't another Pekenyo, but a fox. The foxes he saw normally didn't talk to him, but they'd always try to eat him.

Something, however told Pito that this fox would be different from the others. "Yeah, I can't find my way home. It's a good thing you found me. I didn't think anyone could hear my voice." he told the fox gratefully.
Mellorine
???

Re:

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:25 pm

"Then, it's a good thing I came around." I told the mouse. "I happen to have a nice warm cabin where you could spend the night." I added politely.

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby Mellorine » Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:35 pm

The only thing on Pito's mind now was getting out of the cold. He'd do anything to get himself safe, and this fox stranger could get him what he wanted.

"I can?! I don't know how I can thank you!" he said joyfully, trying to wrap his arms around the fox's leg and feeling his fur against his body. "I'll go with you."
Mellorine
???

Re:

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:53 pm

Oh, I'll think of I way." I say chuckling as I head to the cabin with the mouse clinging to my leg fur.

Once we reach the cabin, I enter, with the mouse still clinging to my leg.

"Well, here we are!" I exclaim joyously as I close the door.

I think I'll have this mouse for breakfast tomorrow morning, that way, he'll be nice and warm when I eat him. I think to myself.

"Would you like some soup?" I ask the mouse.

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby Mellorine » Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:18 pm

Pito climbed up the fox's leg and up to his shoulder before they went to his cabin. His numb body warmed up as soon as they were out of the cold. The little Pekenyo rubbed his cold paws together, trying his best to get warm.

"Yeah, some soup would be nice, uh.... I don't know your name yet." Pito said to the fox, red with embarassment.
Mellorine
???

Re:

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:46 pm

"My name is Sevii." I told the mouse as I got some soup ready.

Once it was done, I put some in a mouse-sized bowl and put a spoon in it and handed it to the mouse. "So, what's your name?" I asked him.

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby Mellorine » Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:56 pm

"It's nice to meet you, Sevii. I'm Pito." he replied before the fox gave him a tiny bowl of soup. His body tingled from the first spoonful. "Ah, it feels so good to be warm in here instead of out there in the snow! Thanks again, Sevii!" the Pekenyo said, heartily patting his chest.

Pito wondered why Sevii had small bowls in his cabin. "I can't believe you have bowls this small! You must get alot of Pekenyo here! I'm sure they all like you."
Mellorine
???

Re:

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:04 pm

"Yeah, I do get a lot of small creatures coming in here." I said with a slight grin. "There's more soup where that came from, so, eat as much as you like." I added graciously.

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby Mellorine » Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:11 pm

Pito gulped down the rest of the soup. "You're the nicest fox I've ever met!" he said, trying to hug Sevii's neck. "You have no idea how much all this means to me! All of the other foxes near my village have all tried to eat me. I've almost been swallowed a few times, too."
Mellorine
???

Re:

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:58 pm

"Thank you, Pito." I said, smiling. I wasn't sure if I had it in me to eat the mouse now, especially after he called me the nicest fox he knew. Also, it would be nice to have a little friend around, besides, to tell the truth, I didn't really like the taste of Pekenyos. They didn't have the part that tastes the best- the tail.

"How'd you like to live here with me until spring?" I asked. I could easily keep you safe from preds." I offered.

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby Mellorine » Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:21 pm

"Thanks for the offer, but I can take care of myself. My friend Leka and I are hunters, so we're used to almost getting eaten. The strength we were born with can really help us. It's gotten us out of alot of tight spots." Pito answered.

"I should come back here again, though. Besides, if I stay here for the season my mom and dad will wonder what's happened to me. I wonder if they're worried about me now? Mom is probably thinking I got eaten by a wolf or something."
Mellorine
???

Re:

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:00 am

"Okay. I wouldn't want your family to worry, but you should at least spend the night." I say gently. "There's a small bed next to mine you could use."

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby Mellorine » Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:20 am

"I'll just tell them I lost my way home in the snow. I'm sure they'd understand. If my dad finds out I spent the night with a fox, I'm sure he'd try to kill you. But, this is just between you and me." Pito said casually.

He looked over at the tiny bed. "All of the Pekenyo who have been here must've really liked you to let them spend the night here. You've probably saved alot of their lives by giving them a warm place to stay." he told Sevii with a warm smile.
Mellorine
???

Re:

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:38 am

"Fine with me." I answered him. "It's true that I've saved a lot of Pekenyo lives." I said, smiling back.

I can't eat him. Especially not after this. I thought to myself. Most of my victims had been those who had no family or been wanting to die.

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby Mellorine » Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:04 am

"Maybe I should tell Leka about this place. We could come here if we can't find any food. That happens alot in Winter, so you might be seeing me alot more this season." Pito said, laughing a bit.
Mellorine
???

Re:

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:47 pm

"That would be nice." I said, fondly.

I was getting rather fond of my tiny guest.

"I don't get much company out here in the woods." I admitted.

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Next

Return to Private Roleplay