higher learning and inner feeling (Hideki and Shinnigami)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re:

Postby Shinnigami » Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:51 pm

It was a little hard to make out what she was saying through both her flesh and the water around her body, but Tenchi managed to make out the gist of it.
"No I don't think I've heard that one. Which isn't to say thats a bad saying at all, when I think about it..." he chuckled a bit, probably from going partially crazy than anything. It was funny how coming to terms with one's fate made a lot of things seem a lot more hilarious than usual.

There was a rumbling sound from above him and the boy sat up on the squishy, wet floor just in time to see a rain of masticated apple shower down on him. "aaaahh!" he yelled, getting pelted by the sticky chewed apple as he tried to avoid getting hit by one of the larger chunks. This became increasingly difficult, as the addition of new food caused Mitsuko's stomach to begin churning more and more, and the fluids were now rising in level as they dripped off of the walls.

Suddenly, Tenchi tripped, landing face first into a newly formed puddle of digestive fluids. He was so confused and distracted by the chaotic situation, he didn't even noticed that it was barely effecting him, unlike the other food around him which was slowly turning to mush. What he did notice though, was that he had tripped because his right foot had sunken into a hole of some kind, and he was slipping slowly back into it as the pulsating opening was sucking him down.

"Mitsuko, somethings happening! Its pulling me down!" he yelled desperately, forgetting that Mitsuko would probably be overjoyed that he'd be sucked down into her depths. After all, it was only natural for food to find its way into the intestines eventually, and as Tenchi desperately tried to pull his fast-sinking form from the hole, he realized thats exactly what was going on.

In a last ditch effort, he tried to cling onto the spongy pink flesh of the stomach, but the digestive fluids and the half digested goo in it made him lose his grip almost immediately. His head disappeared below the surface of the churning fluds, a very loud *squelch* resounding throughout the Japanese girl's tummy as the last of his body was dragged past the fast-closing sphincter.

Tenchi found himself laying on the moving flesh of a very dark and dank cave, a cave that contracted and expanded like the esophagus had before, and the movement was slowly pulling the boy along, bit by bit. There was also a decidedly thick odor in here, an odor that kept getting much heavier as he went deeper in from the motions pulling him down.
Shinnigami
---

Re:

Postby hideki » Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:02 am

mitsuko stroked her body, but realized that things seemed to be changing. "tenchi?" she called out gently, stroking her body even more, but realizing that it seemed like her dinner was going smoothly through her body. She felt calm and relaxed as her body did its things; taking her very enjoyable meal into her depths. "that's what girl's should be doing', she thought to herself... "we've such wonderful bodies, it's only natural that we should our assets with boys... they should be glad for it!" she listened intently, but could not hear anything from tenchi...

well he must be going into her intestine, she figured. she got out of the bathtub and put on her night gown, then lay on her bed.
hideki
Participator

Re:

Postby Shinnigami » Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:16 pm

Oddly enough, he could still hear her through the gurgling and churning of the flesh around him. This was actually some good tidings for once though, as it gave him a little more comfort taht he was still alive in the inky blackness of Mitsuko's depths, the constrictions of the intestinal walls pulling him down and down like her throat had done. Everything shifted suddenly, and then again a few minutes later. Tenchi could only guess that Mitsuko was laying down now, but he had no idea.

"hey, are you still awake?" He yelled pounding onto the intestinal walls. It was useless to yell, there'd be no physically possible way for her to hear his tiny voice through all that soft flesh, but she might at least feel his movement.
Shinnigami
---

Re:

Postby hideki » Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:26 pm

Mitsuko felt what seem to be a tiny movement pressing against her intestine walls. it was enjoyable, a little extra "oomph" that her dinner provided. she rested in bed, wonering about what would happen to Tenchi by tonight...

she thought to herself, "I guess he's going to be a part of me soon"
hideki
Participator

Re:

Postby Shinnigami » Sun May 04, 2008 12:03 am

((Sorry or taking so long. As you know, its finals. I probably shouldn't even be responding right now until their over, but I just needed a break from work.))

Tenchi was feeling greater waves of exhaustion than even before. His reserve energy had finally run out, and the thicker atmosphere of his girlfriend's small intestine coupled with teh massaging motion of the walls around him was so ultimately soothing that his eyes were beginning to droop in sleep.

"Can't... stay awake any... longer... but its a great way to sleep off all that.... *yawn*... exercise..." He'd given up on his fighting for now. Any fate that awaited him during his long journey that took place underneath the flesh of Mitsuko's supple abdomen was alright with him. Those were the last thoughts running through his mind before drifting off to slumber.
Shinnigami
---

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay