higher learning and inner feeling (Hideki and Shinnigami)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re:

Postby Shinnigami » Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:29 am

Tenchi realized he was bare naked infront of this gril, who up to a moment ago he had trouble even talking to. He immediately covered his nether regions with his hands. "Both would be nice, if you don't mind." he said with a very embarrassed look on his face, which had since turned bright red from being seen in the nude by Mitsuko.

"I don't really have any plans for getting back to normal size yet, but there's really nothing you can do right now. I'll keep thinking of a way to get back, you should continue thinking of our gender studies project...." Tenchi realized how that sounded, and thats not what he meant at all. It had made him sound inconsiderate and worse, like he was trying to put all the work on her. "Er, I mean, what I meant to say is, lets just focus on the project now, and I'll try to return to normal later. I don't want your grades to suffer because I accidentally made myself tiny." He meant that with all sincerity, despite his wanting to return to normal. Tenchi's friends always said he was far too good natured for his own good, and right now, he viewed Mitsuko's grade as a priority. There'd be nothing he could do anyway, not without his tools and equipment here, so why not get something done? Tenchi realized he was taking this pretty well all things considered, and so was Mitsuko, more or less.
Shinnigami
---

Re:

Postby hideki » Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:21 am

Mitsuko removed a school girl's blouse and skirt from one of her anime figurines and gave them to Tenchi.

"here, take this" she said as placed Tenchi gently on the table top along with the blouse and skirt. "i'm sorry, but i can't really find that would fit you. The next best thing i could thing of would be to give you a handkerchief for you to wrap yourself in"

Mitsuko sat down next to Tenchi and watched him as he took up the clothing and gazed at it. Mitsuko wondered if he would put in on or if he would find it too humiliating to wear the school girl's uniform.

Meanwhile , she started to think about her gender studies project again.
hideki
Participator

Re:

Postby Shinnigami » Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:15 pm

Tenchi sighed as he sat down on the table, looking at the clothes. He decided to bit the bullet and do it. It wasn't like he was going out in public dressed like this, and it was only until he could figure out how to get back to normal.

He got dressed, feeling really weird wearing a skirt. It was odd though, it almost fit him, with his pretty face and long hair, he practically looked like a girl, if it wasn't for his boy like mannerisms.
"well, now that I've lost almost all shreds of dignity, have you come up with anything yet, Mitsuko-sama?" He didn't even realize he used the honorific "-sama" when addressing her, but it kind of fit the situation, as she was practically like a goddess to him now, what with his size.
Shinnigami
---

Re:

Postby hideki » Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:32 pm

Mitsuko smiled and looked at him. But just then, she heard the unlocking of the door. Suddenly the door started to swing open. It wasn't hard to guess who it was - obviously the only other person with keys to her apartment would be Akiko, her apartment mate.

Mitsuko thought to herself, it probably wouldn't do any good for Akiko to be wondering what happened to this young man standing on the table.

But just then, Akiko swung the door open wildly. The gust of wind from the quick movement of the door knocked Tenchi down. Quickly, Mitsuko used her hand to grab Tenchi and hid him behind her back, hoping that Akiko did not see her actions.

BUt it was too late. Akiko had noticed.

"Naze , Mitsuko? Te No Naka nan motte iru no? (what's up Mitsuko. what's in your hand” 

"Nan de mo nai. Hontou" (nothing at all. really)

"hontou? te wo misete?" (really? then show me your hand)

"betsuni, betsuni."(nothing, nothing)., Said mitsuko, her face turning red. She wondered what Akiko would think when she saw the little man, especially the little man who was now dressed in a school girl's uniform from the Lucky Star Anime.

Akiko inched towards them, and forced open Mitsuko's hand. Mitsuko wanted to resist, but her nervousness let her hand slip. Tenchi fell back onto the table with a thud. Akiko, 5 feet 5, with sweet long hair and a nice smile, stood peering over the little Tenchi. surprised. Mitsuko blushed.

"Nan da, kore?" (what's this?), Akiko asked.

"shiranai"(I don't know!) , Mitsuko replied. "kare ga sugini chiisai natta! (he suddenly shrank all of a sudden"

"hontou!? sugoi!!" Akiko said, really excited. "watashi ga chiisai no otoko tai da. totemo hoshii da. Yume ha genjitsu natta!" (really? amazing! I've always wanted a small man. my fantasy has just became a reality)

Akiko picked up Tenchi and started tossing him gently up and down with her hand, like playing with a new soft toy that she had bought.
hideki
Participator

Re:

Postby Shinnigami » Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:28 pm

It all happened so fast, that Tenchi could barely understand it all. Akiko, her apartment mate had come in, and despite Mitsuko's efforts to keep him hidden and safe, pretty soon, he was being tossed playfully in Akiko's hand. However to him, it was like one of those free fall simulators at an amusement park, but with a stiffer landing and then shooting back up again. Thank god her palm was so soft, or he could have broken something badly.

"Aaaaaah! Please stop!" He started yelling at her, eventually feeling like he would throw up. He was kinda worried about what Mitsuko's roommate had said though, that this was a fantasy of hers. Tenchi knew right away that meant bad things for him. She seemed like the kind of person who would objectify people she was in a relationship with, and at his size, he practically was a toy in her hands.
Shinnigami
---

Re:

Postby hideki » Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:59 pm

Mitsuko looked at Akiko playing with Tenchi. Suddenly Akiko tossed Tenchi towards her. Mitsuko was caught off guar but she barely managed to grab tenchi's leg.

Akiko laughed, "i'm sorry! he slipped" Mitsuko looked at her, "don't do that to him, i think he'll get hurt".

Akiko grabbed Tenchi back from Mitsuko and laughed. "he looks strong, i'm sure he'll be fine. well, anyway, you can have him for now. I'm going to take a shower" Having said that , Akiko left.

Mitsuko looked at Tenchi , then said"well, i'm sorry about that. i think you've had enough excitement for tonight, don't you think so?"
Tenchi nodded, tiredly.

"it's really late now, i think i'm probably going to sleep. But I've a new job for you. As part of our Gender Studies project, I would like you to stay with me and observe the behavior of girls, then you can write about what girls do from a males point of view. What do you think of that?"

"Well, anyway. i guess it doesn't really matter." Mitsuko said."I don't think your in much of a position to argue, are you ? Mitsuko headed back to her room. On her cupboard hung a pink blouse and a dark blue skirt. She put tenchi into the pocket of the skirt , and said"now you stay there and be a good little boy, we'll start our project tmr".

With that Mitsuko snuggled into her bed and went to sleep for the night. Soon it will be saturday.
hideki
Participator

Re:

Postby Shinnigami » Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:31 am

Sleep. It seemed impossible now. No, it seemed like a fairy tale, or myth of long ago, when men and women and children, even some animals, alike slept with much rest. No Tenchi got no sleep that night in the pocket of his giantess partner's blouse. So much had happened today, then there was that horrifying experience when he was being toyed with by Akiko.

His leg still hurt a little form where Mitsuko grabbed it, but he was thankful she had such quick hands. A sore leg was a small price to pay for not falling a distance like that after being thrown, and he had Mitsuko to thank for that very much so. The fabric, although clean, did seem to have a bit of her natural scent in it, and it permeated the air around the little boy, having an oddly calming effect. Maybe this wasn't so bad? After all, it would be the most unique experiment in the history of that gender studies class, regardless of whether they tried to pass it off as real or fake.
"Maybe spending my time like this won't be so bad after all." He said to himself as he inhaled deeply from the lovely scented air around him before lying back and relaxing more in the pocket. He didn't sleep, but it was the closest thing to a rest he could get.
Shinnigami
---

Re:

Postby hideki » Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:03 am

Morning came, and the sun's rays illuminated Mitsuko's room. It was already 930 am, and Mitsuko had just had a good night's sleep. It was saturday, so mitsuko was happy that she did not have to go to school. Tonight, she would be hosting a couple of girl friends over. They'd be cooking a fine meal together and enjoying each other's company. Mitsuko smiled at the thought.

After she had washed up , she put on the blouse and the skirt that she left on the cupboard. The events of last night had sort of faded , seemingly unreal. But then as she put on her blouse, she suddenly felt what seemed like the body of a person in her pocket. She put her hand in and felt around, pulling out Tenchi in the process. She looked, the chuckled to herself. "oh! it's you. I had almost forgotten about yesterday".

"i'll be hosting some friends today. so we will be doing some cooking later, probably at about 4pm. We'll be cooking a good meal for dinner. So me and akiko will be going out shortly to go and find some ingredients for tonight. Would you like to come along? or would you like to hang around here? but you're small, i'm worried that perhaps a lizard or a cat might just gulp you down. " Mitsuko said, sort of giggling at the thought that this once 6 feet tall man could easily be consumed by a cat, just like a helpless mouse.
hideki
Participator

Re:

Postby Shinnigami » Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:01 pm

"Almost forgot me? Not the most comforting thing to say to a guy of my current size." Tenchi said, standing up on her palm. Still, she did have a point. It would be very unsafe to be left alone in this place, not just because he'd be afraid of being eaten either. Yet at the same time, he was just as afraid of Akiko, and being along with her while they were shopping for food might give her ideas he wasn't too comfortable with her having. "Ahh, but Akiko should be a good person, she's a friend of Mitsuko after all." He said to himself under his breath.

"Sure lets go. Am I going to be in your pocket the whole time?"
Shinnigami
---

Re:

Postby hideki » Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:31 pm

"well, i could put you in my handbag, or i could put you in my pocket. guess it doesn't really matter does it?"

Mitsuko smiled. Tearing out of a piece of paper in the process and breaking of a small piece of pencil lead for Tenchi. here you go , take notes for our project .

Mitsuko woke up Akiko and put tenchi into her hangbag , leaving him to peek out over the sides of the bag. She wondered what people would do if they saw him, so she place a handkerchief of his head, so as to just expose as little of Tenchi as would be possible.

Mitsuko and Akiko then headed out to the nearest grocery store, where they picked out various nice foods, like chicken, fish, fruits, drinks, sushi, noodles and of course Ice-cream and Chocolates.
hideki
Participator

Re:

Postby Shinnigami » Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:27 pm

Tenchi watched on as Mitsuko and Akiko shopped for the party later that night, jotting down notes. The lead she broke off was oddly shaped compared to a normal penicl, and it left graphite on his hands, but he managed.
"Lets see.... women tend to prefer sweets like Ice Cream and Chocolate..." he noted as they were putting the foodstuffs into their cart. Thinking of something, he waited till Akiko ran off to get something else, and poked his head out of the bag.

"Hey Mitsuko, can you get me a little something to eat? I don't need much."
Shinnigami
---

Re:

Postby hideki » Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:11 am

mitsuko smiled at tenchi and said, "what would you like?" but suddenly her cell phone rang. It was Chihara, "Moshi moshi(hello) . Chihara desu ka?"

"hai"

"kyou wa dare ga uchi ni kimasu ka?"(do you know who is coming today?)

"Watashi mo, Aiko mo, Sumiko mo, ya Eriko mo" me, Aiko, Sumiko and Eriko.

"hontou? yuujin ha takusan desune?" (many people are coming. that's great"

"Ima wa nan shiteiru no?" (what are you doing now?)

"kaimono da" (buying things)

"hai, ja ne. kon ban atte desu ne."(alright, let's just meet later).

Mitsuko put back her cell phone into her pocket. Not forgetting Tenchi, she took out a small cracker from her hand bag and broke a piece for him. She then passed it it him.

Soon, akiko and mitsuko were done with shopping. After paying for stuff, they returned to their suite. It was now 330pm and their friends would be coming in half an hour.
hideki
Participator

Re:

Postby Shinnigami » Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:50 am

Tenchi remained in the hand bag again, waiting for an opportune time to exit. He found one when Akiko exited the room to change her clothes. After crawling out< Tenchi stood up, brushing the cracker crumbs off of his skirt.

"So how much time do we have until they get here Mitsuko?" He asked while studying the food items on the table. There was alot there, plenty enough for a small party. "I hope they don't find me. You'd have a hard time explaining this one."
Shinnigami
---

Re:

Postby hideki » Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:07 pm

"maybe another half an hour", Mitsuko said. soon we'll be making dinner together and having a nice meal.

have you met any of my friends before?

Aiko is a year younger than me, and thus a year older than you. She is a soon to be nurse.

Sumiko is the same age as me, and also in my gender studies class.

Eriko is a japanese literature student. We all love cooking too. We've been friends for some time.

Are you writing this down?? , Mitsuko asked Tenchi.

Then Mitsuko smiled and looked down at Tenchi and said... " don't worry about them finding you. I think Akiko has told all of them already. so they're really excited to see my new "boyfriend"..."
hideki
Participator

Re:

Postby Shinnigami » Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:26 pm

Tenchi had been hurriedly writing down everything she said, but choked suddenly when she said the word boyfriend. It was the first time that he had ever heard a girl use that word in relation to him.

"B-b-boy friend.... I hope there wasn't a misunderstanding. I mean, I wouldn't want to be the cause of a bad rumor about you." He was bright red, embarrassed that it would ever be thought of them. "I-I-I m-mean... well, you wouldn't want to be with a weird guy like me, huh?"
Shinnigami
---

Re:

Postby hideki » Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:21 pm

yes. you're now my boyfriend. unless you don't want to be? , Mitsuko said. cusping her hands around the dimunitive Tenchi in the process, plunging him in total darkness.

"now tell me that I am the light of your life, Tenchi" , Mitsuko said to Tenchi. "your so cute now that you are small and tiny. when you were 6 feet tall you seemed intimidating, but now that you are 2 inches tall, and i am totally in control of you, that's a different story." Mitsuko laughed, waiting for Tenchi to acknowledge her power over him.
hideki
Participator

Re:

Postby Shinnigami » Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:51 pm

Deep inside Tenchi he loved this kind of thing. Ever since he saw Mitsuko, he wanted to not only be special to her, but to be dominated by her. At first he thought her too sweet and gentle a person to do that, even after he shrunk. Now, after the initial shock of shrinking, she was showing him a side he hadn't seen before.

There he was on his hands and knees in the darkness of Mitsuko's two hands, the softness and scent of her completely encasing him, and deep within him, he loved every moment of it, despite his shy nature.
"Ok, I'll be your boy friend, mistress! You are the light of my existance!" he yelled out, acknowledging her power over him.
Shinnigami
---

Re:

Postby hideki » Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:54 pm

Mitsuko smiled, realizing how vulnerable little Tenchi was. She opened her hands, upon hearing Tenchi's voice.

She put her face next Tenchi, staring at his cute little figure. It was hard to imagine how this once 6 foot giant could become a mere midget.

"now, i want to you to help us with preparing dinner. We are going to have a great meal tonight, and in order for you to experience what it is like to be a girl, i would like you to join the fun of cooking a meal. You've got the clothing, now besides just jotting down notes for me, i would like you to help us . Got it?"

suddenly the door bell rang, and Mitsuko went to get the door. Her friends were here.
hideki
Participator

Re:

Postby Shinnigami » Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:39 pm

Tenchi could only imagine what kind of hazards cooking would entail at his size, but after that grandstand and submission to her, he couldn't back down now.
"S-Sure thing!"

He heard the door bell ring and then groaned. He had hoped he could have had more time alone with Mitsuko, but it apparently wasn't doable now.
Shinnigami
---

Re:

Postby hideki » Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:01 pm

Mitsuko and her friends headed to the kitchen.

"Tenchi, can you help me get the carrots and the potatos. their in the basket over there" said mitsuko to Tenchi

Mitsuko's friends looked at Tenchi with wide-eyed amazement. He was so cute and adorable.
hideki
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay