higher learning and inner feeling (Hideki and Shinnigami)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re:

Postby Shinnigami » Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:22 pm

Tenchi felt kind of embarrassed with at the girls watching him so intently, but he nodded and walked over to the basket. It was only then that he realized what a daunting task it was that she had asked him to perform. The potatoes, thank god they were the little red ones, easily came up to his waist, and were probably about as large as him. And thank god even more that the carrots were tiny too, albeit they were actually as tall as he was.
Tenchi sighed again and began hefting the large vegetables over across the counter, having to roll the potatoes simply due to their mass. It took a while, but it was finally over and Tenchi was exhausted, leaning against a potato and breathing heavily.
"D-D-Do-Done..." he said in between breaths.
Shinnigami
---

Re:

Postby hideki » Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:26 pm

Mitsuko, smiled. Akiko clapped for Tenchi's valiant effort.

"Sugoi ne!, tenchi-san, kinben desune" (amazing, you're so hardworking)

then the girls asked Tenchi to get this, and that, and this and that, so that Tenchi was pretty much worn out by the time of the dinner. The girls continued to cook, and before long , they were ready for a mouth watering meal. Mitsuko and Akiko brought the food out to the dining table where they all sat down.

Mitsuko then sat Tenchi down on a small chair that was meant for a doll.
hideki
Participator

Re:

Postby Shinnigami » Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:03 am

Kami-sama, please give me the strength that they don't work me to death by the time I get back to normal Tenchi was slumped in the chair, exhausted. He was wearing a different uniform now, another one form her dolls, because he had gotten the other one so sweaty from all the work he had been doing.

Tenchi slumped a bit in the chair, his heart still pounding a little, but glad for a reprieve to eat. He appreciated the attention he got from the girls, but he wasn't a robot or anything. As tiny as he was, Tenchi was still quite human. "So Mitsuko, I couldn't tell what we were making, but whats for dinner?" It was true, since he could barely see over the pots and pans, while running back and forth getting ingredients.
Shinnigami
---

Re:

Postby hideki » Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:41 am

hahaha, akiko laughed.

mitsuko looked at tenchi and told him, why don't yougo take a walk round the dishes and see for yourself. its the best of both western and japanese cuisine~
hideki
Participator

Re:

Postby Shinnigami » Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:21 pm

((sorry It took me a while to respond. Had a Japanese Kanji test to study for.))

Tenchi managed to stand up weakly. There was a stew there, in one pot, as he found out by sticking his head over it. One plate held Tonkatsu (pork cutlet), Sushi like his favorite unagi (fresh water eel), even a salad or two. He didn't get to look at all of them, since his legs were so tired, so he just decided to grab some of the sushi, or atleast what he could of it. Tenchi crawled up onto the plate and began trying to tug at the eel sushi roll, which might have been bigger than he was.
"Umm, could someone give me a little assistance?" he said, trying to tug on the seaweed band around it like it was a rope tether.
Shinnigami
---

Re:

Postby hideki » Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:21 pm

Mitsuko picked up the sushi roll along with Tenchi. But just then, Akiko noticed something cute. . .

"kawaiiiiiiiiii!" Akiko said, watching Mitsuko carry Tenchi on the sushi roll."he looks like he goes really well with it . i think they were made for each other"

Akiko looked at Mitsuko earnestly, and Mitsuko handed her the sushi roll with tenchi on it.

akiko then brought tenchi next to her face and then opened her mouth really wide, then slamming it shut sharply, right in front of Tenchi's eyes. Tenchi blinked his eyes, and akiko laughed. "i love the way you look ... you're so cute when you're helpless"
hideki
Participator

Re:

Postby Shinnigami » Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:07 pm

Tenchi was shivering a little, holding on for dear life to the sushi, because he nearly let go after the stunt Akiko pulled. He had been reasonably terrified too. Knowing how Akiko felt about his too, he wouldn't put it past her to put him in her mouth or even, heaven forfend, eat him...
"Akiko, you scared me!" he yelled to her. "If I wasn't so dehydrated right now, I probably would have wet myself." He managed to scramble up the side of the rice and flopped onto the slice of eel ontop, letting his arms rest from the strain of holding on for dear life.
Shinnigami
---

Re:

Postby hideki » Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:15 pm

Akiko giggled. just then, Eriko suggested, "you know, i wonder how he tastes like?"

Akiko looked at Eriko, " Would you like to find out?"

Eriko , looked at the little Tenchi, then licked her lips . "well, I was thinking maybe we could make look more like a meal instead, what do you think? we aren't cannibals to eat people whole, are we? but if he were a sushi roll, that's a different story isn't it?."

so then the girls got up and went to the kitchen, bringing Tenchi along with them. Mitsuko watched on, she was indeed curious about how Tenchi might taste too.
hideki
Participator

Re:

Postby Shinnigami » Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:29 pm

Tenchi's head poked up the moment he heard that, a deathly surprised look across his face. "Wait what?!"

It was too late though, te girls were already licking their lips at him, contemplating eating him whole, and his entire being was telling him to run, despite the fact that he was firmly in the clutches of one of the hungry girls.
"hehe, your joking right?" He asked with cautious optimism, but seeing one of them look at him and shake her head while sticking her toung at him in a licking motion, well the feeling of cautious optimism drained away into a nervous panic. "Mitsuko, please, tell me their joking! This isn't right, I'm still a human! Tell them to stop!"
Shinnigami
---

Re:

Postby hideki » Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:23 pm

Mitsuko looked at Tenchi and smiled and her girlfriends.

Shall we take a vote? Who's in the mood for a little irish-japanese fusion food? Immediately 5 hands shot up into the air.

And now, who's not in the mood for our special dish, she looked at Tenchi. Akiko continued to tease Tenchi . With her right hand she held tenchi tightly, and with her left hand she mimicked a snake about to strike him.
hideki
Participator

Re:

Postby Shinnigami » Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:37 am

Tenchi's face fell even deeper down, his last hope gone. Not just gone, shattered. The one whom he thought could save him instead seemed to be the most eager to eat him alive.

Panic was now replaced with more resolve, but what kind fo resolve it was could still be left to question. Tenchi was frightened of his situation, knowing full well that sometime within the next hour, he'd be occupying one of the girls bellies, or god help him, all of their bellies, should they choose a more barbaric path. He knew he wouldn't go down without a fight, but at the same time that seemed rather silly. His fate was still unavoidable, a fact made painfully clear by all the girls around them, their stomachs audibly gurgling and their faces focused on him with looks of hunger in their eyes. Occasionally, one of their tongues would dart out, the wet red item slicking across its owner's lips, seeming to almost be trying to taste him from there.

This made him wonder what it would be like, to be swallowed by them. To be inside one of their mouths, being treated as nothing more than a piece of food, getting tossed around inside her mouth whilst being savored as such food would be, before the fateful but simple, even innocent, tip of the head and the use of her throat muscles would send him down to her churning stomach. The project that had originally brought him here seemed like a distant dream now.

Tenchi knew it was inevitable, and he was going to be eaten, but he would do something about it atleast, despite the outcome. Standing up and ignoring Akiko's childish teasing of him, he looked defiantly out at all of them.
"Ok I'll concede. But I demand one and only thing." He pointed at Mitsuko. "I want her to eat. She said I was her boyfriend as well as her partner on this project, and I believe that entitles her to that much at least. Think of it as my gift to you, Mitsuko, as one between boyfriend and girlfriend."

He was going to go how he wanted, and he wouldn't give them the satisfaction of choosing for him, even if he had to jump down her throat. It wasn't like he had any options not to at this point.
Shinnigami
---

Re:

Postby hideki » Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:40 pm

Mitsuko, smiled and loooked. "well that's a nice offer... i'll think about it". meanwhile, the girls were readying breadcrumbs. Akiko got tenchi to lie down on a pan while the girls used butter and breadcrumbs to surround little tenchi. then they added various pieces of vegtables and secured it tightly with some seaweed. tenchi's head was still poking out of the sushi / croquette roll, and his feet was sticking out from the back too. He could hardly move , although with great difficulty he could technically walk about, if the girls set him upright. It was difficult for him to get himself upright with his hands tied down with seaweed.

the girls brought him back out onto the dinner table.
hideki
Participator

Re:

Postby Shinnigami » Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:21 am

Tenchi felt very manhandles as was buttered and rolled up in breadcrumbs like a croquette roll. But he managed to keep the defiant look on his face, mostly just as a facade to show the girls he was not going to take crap from them. Which was stupid, because at this time, he couldn't even move at all. He was literally breaded and ready to eat now, as they set him on the dinner table, and he could do nothing about it but be like food.

"Are we almost ready?" He said annoyed at his treatment.
Shinnigami
---

Re:

Postby hideki » Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:45 am

"well, " said Akiko, "all of us here are really curious as to how you would taste, and since you want to end up in mitsuko's body... I guess she will have to be the last to find out about you..."

Mitsuko looked sad, but being a team player, she woudl allow the rest of her friends to enjoy Tenchi first.

"well, Tenchi, so who would you like to enjoy you first?", Akiko said, smiling. Aiko , Sumiko and Eriko looked on, licking their lips in anticipation.
hideki
Participator

Re:

Postby Shinnigami » Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:31 pm

Tenchi huffed, still trying to keep his defiant face on despite his helplessness. "Oh I don't know... how about you Akiko? You seem to want it the most...." Truth be told, he'd have loved to be in one of their mouths right now. The breadcrumbs were getting hot and itchy, and a little wet saliva would do the trick.
Shinnigami
---

Re:

Postby hideki » Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:30 pm

Akiko picked the seemingly reluctant Tenchi, and in trademark Akiko style, threw Tenchi into the air, his body swivelling and somesaulting as Akiko stayed below, opening her mouth wide. then wihth a gentle plop sound, tenchi landed on her lips.

Akiko was looking upwards, having caught tenchi with her lips. then she opened the lips wide, gobbling tenchi up in an instant.
hideki
Participator

Re:

Postby Shinnigami » Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:45 pm

Tenchi screamed silently as Akiko grabbed his tiny form and hurled him up in the air, her mouth gaping below him like a a shark looking at a man falling off of a boat.

The descent seemed like it took forever, until a rough landing found him between the girl's soft pink lips, his feet already feeling the humid moisture inside her mouth. Before he could tell which was was up though, she opened her lips, plunging him into the pulsating humidity of her maw.

His heart was pounding, and his eyes darted all around the barely lit wet mouth. He felt fear like he never did, but after a few seconds of her tongue pushing all around him, he felt something new. Arousal, even excitement with his situation. Tenchi realized that despite the fear he felt naturally, he was actually liking this.
Shinnigami
---

Re:

Postby hideki » Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:04 am

Akiko closed her mouth behind Tenchi's little legs, caressing them in the process. and with her eyes closed, she savored the moment. First she pushed Tenchi to the left, then to the right, then to the left again. Then up down again and again.
She licked his face, enjoyig the moment. The other girls looked as unbridled pleasure shot through her body - her facial expression the testament to the joy she was having. then she started smacking tenchi's head with her tongue, feeling happy that tenchi was totally at her mercy.
hideki
Participator

Re:

Postby Shinnigami » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:52 pm

Tenchi felt himself get hard from her tongue working all over his body. It felt so great he could barely stand it. Maybe getting eaten wasn't so bad after all. But At the time, Tenchi could care less. Akiko's tongue seemed to find all his sensitive spots all over him, and judging from all the loud "Mmmmm"'s around him, Akiko was ejoying it probably more than he was.
Shinnigami
---

Re:

Postby hideki » Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:44 pm

akiko delighted in tenchi's taste. her body was almost in spasms. then mitsuko came over to hug her , to ensure her friend would not injure herself by shaking too much.
mitsuko put her hands around akiko and squeezed hard, but Akiko enjoyed it even more, placing her lips onto mitsuko's in the process, kissing hard, with Tenchi within the little cave of akiko's mouth.
hideki
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay