/Cajun Vs Canadian [[Private RP for GoldFox and Shadewolf]]

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

/Cajun Vs Canadian [[Private RP for GoldFox and Shadewolf]]

Postby GoldFox » Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:21 am

Remy waited calmly, his red and black eyes glowing softly in the darkness. Night was just falling and he knew that sooner or later, his wait would be over. The soft rumble of a motor grew as it approached and Remy waited calmly still, shuffling a few cards idly. He watched from the alley as Logan rode up to the bar and then went inside. The Wolverine wasn’t allowed to have any alcohol in the mansion, so he’d come here every now and again. Remy chuckled as he pocketed his cards. It must be so annoying to try and get drunk when you have a healing factor.

The Cajun slipped to the motorcycle and waited calmly, sitting boldly on the bike, waiting for Logan to come out. It was about 3 am and no one was around. This would be almost too easy. He passed the time by fiddling with his cards until his head perked up to see three adamantium claws pointed at his face.

Remy smiled charmingly, saying fearlessly, “Bonsoir.” He pushed one of the claws with a fingertip, grinning. “It’s a little late to be out, don’t you think?”
Last edited by GoldFox on Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.
Be evil. :evil:

-GoldFox ^-^
Click over there for my stories --> http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2_itemId=109644
GoldFox
---

Postby Shadewolf » Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:40 am

Logan just needed out for a couple of hours, things at the mansion were getting crazy again between the younger mutants and he needed out of it. So he'd come out for a drink, probably much to the professor’s disapproval, but sometimes it got too much with those kids. But the time passed quickly and he knew he had to return to the mansion... at least things would have quietened down by this time in the morning.

The instant Logan came out of the bar he sensed trouble, and it didn't take him long to find the source... sitting on his bike. With a growl he stamped up to Gambit, extending his claws and preparing to disembowel the offending Cajun. Nobody touched his bike and lived. He pointed his claws at the other mutant's face, about to speak as Gambit looked up and made a wisecrack. Logan growled again, "A little late for you to be out maybe, shouldn't Magneto have tucked you guys into bed hours ago?" He stared challengingly into those red and black eyes for a moment before speaking again. "Get off my bike and disappear now... and I might consider not cutting off both of yer arms," he growled angrily, deciding he couldn’t be bothered with a full blown fight tonight and that he could rip the Cajun apart at a later date.

But he knew it would not be that simple, this was one of Magneto's team... he was probably here with a purpose and would not be dissuaded so easily. Logan glared angrily at him, waiting for his reaction... or his attack, whatever might come next.
Shadewolf
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby GoldFox » Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:50 pm

Remy waited silently as Logan threatened him, knowing that it would happen. Logan could be so predictable at times! He smirked and kept sitting on the bike, saying with a grin, “That’s a nice way to talk to a fellow mutant.” He stood up, standing between Logan and the motorcycle. He knew that in any other circumstance, this would be akin to signing your own death warrant, but he wasn’t worried, his face calm and composed.

He pointed a hand causally at the other mutant, saying, “Just relax, I ain’t here to fight. If I was, you’d be unconscious already.” He then reached into his pocket and pulled out a cigarette and a lighter, smirking, “You mind if I smoke?” Logan was glaring at him, obviously running out of patience, but Remy just lit up the cigarette, saying casually, “I shouldn’t be telling you this, but Magneto’s going to make a move soon.” Logan didn’t move but Remy knew he was listening. He extinguished the match and took a drag, smirking, “But the problem is that you’ll interfere, and old Magneto doesn’t want that.” He took another drag and inhaled deeply, holding the smoke as he stood up and walked right up to Logan. He nearly laughed when he realized that Logan had to look UP at him but composed himself and exhaled the smoke in his face. “So he sent me to get rid of you.”

Quickly, while the smoke bothered Logan’s senses, Remy concentrated. This was always the tricky part. If his target was too aware, it wouldn’t work as quickly and Remy didn’t want to pit himself against a pissed-off Wolverine.

But thankfully, the split second that the smoke bought Remy was enough and he leaned back comfortably on the bike as he looked down at the now-tiny Logan, claws withdrawn. The Cajun smirked and took another drag of his cigarette, saying, “Oh and mind those little claws of yours. You put them out now and you’ll bleed to death.” He withdrew the cigarette and smiled hugely, baring his teeth while his eyes glowed softly.

[[Long one! :D ]]
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
Click over there for my stories --> http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2_itemId=109644
GoldFox
---

Postby Shadewolf » Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:24 am

"A fellow mutant? All I see is a rat, a big one, sittin' on my bike." Snarled Logan, he didn't like how cocky the Cajun was being towards him, it was a sure sign that if he didn't have a trick or two up his sleeve, then the rest of the acolytes could be hiding a few feet away. Logan did not react as Gambit continued to talk, remaining horribly self confident about the whole situation.

Then he started to speak about Magneto, so this was what it was about eh? Gambit was here to be the magnetic mutant's pawn once again. "Damn right I’ll interfere," he muttered, preparing to make good his earlier threats. What he wasn't expecting at all was for the Cajun to walk right up to him so boldly, now he knew for sure that something was wrong... nobody was honestly that stupid unless they had some kind of plan. Then came his next surprise, he had not been thinking that the Cajun's plan would be so simple as to blow smoke in his face... and thus he was unprepared for such an assault on his senses. Smoke was something that he could put up with fine, but only when he was ready for it and this time he wasn't. He resisted the urge to cough, just shaking head a few times and stepping back hurriedly.

But for some reason it seemed as if the smoke was still bothering him... he felt kind of dizzy... he squeezed his eyes shut, shaking his head again as he tried to stay focused on the fact the Cajun was here to get rid of him and therefore he had to look out. But even his brain seemed to be refusing to work properly... what the hell brand of cigarettes was that Cajun smoking anyway?!

When his head cleared, Logan glared at where the Cajun had been a moment before, finding himself staring at something entirely different... oh dear... he looked around quickly, his gaze coming to rest on Gambit, leaning on his bike again, towering over him. Okay... so this would be bad... it now appeared that he was significantly smaller than before... this being an understatement. He was tiny! and the Cajun was grinning at him in a most unnerving way. He quickly realised when the other mutant spoke that it was not only his size that had been affected, but his powers too... his senses were reduced to normal and he presumed from Gambit's words that his healing factor wouldn't work either. "What did you do to me?" he snarled angrily, it didn't occur to him how ridiculous it was for him to not run away now that he was tiny and powerless. "Can't you take a fair fight any more Gambit?"
Shadewolf
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby GoldFox » Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:39 am

Remy smiled as Logan shouted up at him, staying put. Normally, when Remy shrank his targets, they’d either bolt or faint. He squatted down on his heels, rolling the cigarette in his lips with his tongue, saying with a smile, “I can win any fight fairly, but this isn’t a fight. It’s a… collection operation.” He chuckled gently and then inhaled deeply on the cigarette, exhaling the ‘cloud’ of smoke onto the little mutant. It was now confirmed that Logan was powerless as he started to cough, as vulnerable as any human.

He plucked the cigarette from his lips and crushed it into the pavement, looking at the still-coughing Logan, hearing the threats and curses directed at him. He reached and while Logan was confused, pinched the back of his shirt and jacket, lifting him into the air. Remy lifted his catch up to his eyes, grinning as he said, “Now, here are the rules. You behave and perhaps the night will turn out well for you.” He knew that Logan wouldn’t go quietly at all and this was proven as Logan started to swing at him, trying to kick at his face.

The Cajun sighed a bit, as if annoyed and stood up, lifting Logan up high into the air. He went to the bike and plopped Logan down on the seat, saying, “Sit tight. I have to check something.” he then pulled out a cell phone and punched in the number for Magneto. He hated having to do this, but he would only receive one step of the plan at a time. The line connected and Remy said briefly, “He’s with me.” He listened and then grinned hugely, quipping, “Bien sûr…” and shut the phone, looking at Logan with a grin of sheer pleasure.

Surprisingly, Logan hadn’t tried to run yet. He was still sitting where Remy had placed him, glaring at him. Remy slid the phone back into his pocket, chuckling, “Give me the evil-eye all you want, it’s not going to help you.” He then kneeled, putting Logan at his eye-level, saying with a glint in his eyes, “You’ve got yourself a choice. You can be a good boy and sit nice and quiet in my pocket, or you can be FORCED.” He smiled, showing his teeth before standing up again, putting his hand near the other mutant. “So? What’ll it be?”
Last edited by GoldFox on Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby Shadewolf » Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:05 am

A collection operation? Gambit was talking in riddles now, just a moment ago he'd said he was here to get rid of him... so what was really going on?! When Gambit blew smoke onto him again, Logan surprised himself by starting to cough... without his healing factor, the smoke really hurt his lungs and he started to wonder why any human would even do that for pleasure. But this wasn't the time for that, he started throwing curses out at the Cajun between coughs... he had always firmly followed an 'if you can't beat them, defy them' attitude and that was not about to change now.

When he was lifted into the air suddenly, right up to those deep red and black eyes, he paused a moment in his cursing and his coughing to listen to Gambit's words before he started trying to kick the Cajun in the face... it just seemed like the appropriate thing to do... he was hardly going to comply with him even now that he was three inches tall. He started to curse again as he did so, getting more and more angry that Gambit was out of his kicking range.

Before he knew what was going on, the world swirled horribly and then he was roughly plonked down on a familiar surface and told to sit tight. He growled angrily, but when he looked at his other options than staying put... he didn't like them very much since they all involved getting down off the bike seat... and it was a long drop now. "Ah yeah... checking in with Nanny Magneto... i forgot you boys don't have brains of your own." He spat, not even caring if he was heard or not. He certainly didn't like the look Gambit gave him when he turned back... it was downright worrying.

The Cajun kneeled and Logan continued to glare at him, not caring in the least that it would not help him, it was all he could do really at that moment and he planned to do it until Gambit was within punching or kicking distance. He shot a look of disgusted contempt when the other mutant gave him a choice and offered him a hand and he calmly walked up to the hand and gave it the hardest kick he could manage without risking unbalancing himself and falling. Then he turned and gave the Cajun that look of disgust again before growling, "what do you think!"
Shadewolf
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby GoldFox » Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:24 am

Remy grinned as Logan kicked at his fingers. It had hardly felt like an impact, but Remy had to chuckle at the nerve and stubbornness of the other mutant. He reached and poked at Logan, knocking him over to his side, chuckling as he was given more cursing and shouts. He then grabbed Logan in his fist and sat down, leaning back against the bike. He put the small mutant on his knee and smiled at him. “From that attitude of yours, you’re not going to come easy, are ya?” He waited for the expected shouts and then spoke again, his voice easily overriding the little Canadian’s. “So that means I get to have some FUN…”

As he had expected, Logan went still, obviously very confused and Remy took the opportunity to again pinch the back of his shirt, lifting him into the air. He dangled Logan in front of his eyes, saying softly, “I prefer it this way. It’s always so much more fun!” Again, angry confusion greeted his words and Remy wondered how long he could keep this game up before Logan became unresponsive. He put the Wolverine down on the ground and stood up, towering over him, saying, “You sure you want to know what I plan with you? Hmm?” Remy then opened his mouth a little bit and licked at his teeth, almost growling, “Let’s just say that I haven’t had any dinner tonight.”

Logan was sharp enough to instantly decide that this wasn’t in his best interest and Remy almost sighed in relief as the little figure ran under the motorcycle. Now for some fun! He got down on his hands and knees and grinned at the little mutant, saying cheerfully, “Playing hide-and-seek now are we? That’s fine with me, but I feel I should warn you that when I ‘find’ someone, they become un-seekable.” He licked his lips again, wanting so badly to get on with his game. But he didn’t want to take Logan too quickly. That just killed the fun!

He reached under the bike and his grin grew wider and more predatory as he pinned Logan down, growling softly, “Gotcha… and now… Time for my treat…” and he started to drag Logan back out into the night, his eyes glowing brighter in anticipation.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby Shadewolf » Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:29 pm

Logan growled angrily as the Cajun pushed him over, he wasn't used to anyone messing him about like this because usually nobody dared to... and this time there wasn't a damn thing he could do about it. He kicked angrily as Gambit grabbed him and then put him on his knee... this was getting weirder and weirder. "Course i'm not gonna come easy you worthless pile of..." he was cut off by Gambit speaking again... Okay... now that was just plain rude! He was going to object when he realised what the Cajun had said and it dawned on him how odd it was.

He went still, sure that this meant the situation was about to get a whole lot worse. He had little time to ponder how before he was picked up again, held up and peered at. He once again wished that those eyes were close enough for him to reach... whilst a kick on the hand wouldn't do very much, a kick in the eye would certainly teach the Cajun a lesson. "You wouldn't think this was so much fun if i was normal sized you coward!" he yelled, his confusion and apprehension taking most of the enthusiasm out of his words. He was more than a little surprised to be put on the ground and released... he could run away now if he wanted to... but it wasn't so simple and he knew it. He looked up at the standing Cajun, practically unable to see his face, but still hearing what he said well enough.

When he heard the words, that was enough for him, he didn't know if Gambit was capable of actually eating another mutant, but he was pretty sure he didn't want to find out. So like a shot he headed for the nearest shelter, the bike of course, unsure where he'd go from there... anywhere as long as it was away from this insane Cajun who now apparently wanted to eat him. Once under the bike, he looked around for anywhere else to go... and other shelter, any other option. Unfortunately he could not see one, and shuddered as he heard the Cajun speaking again. This was not good! There were few things that actually scared Wolverine, but being shrunk down to three inches tall, having his powers taken away from him and then being eaten was one of those things that he had just added to the list right then.

When he felt himself pinned and started to be dragged out into the open again, he struggled like mad, if he was going, it wasn't going to be so easy. He wriggled out of the grip and ran to the side, heading for the bike's wheel spokes, being small had one advantage, he could get into some places a heck of a lot easier than Gambit would be able to reach him. Pausing to pick up and pocket a tiny pointy looking stone by the tyre where he wouldn't be seen doing so, he climber up to stand among the spokes, the strong metal bars just close enough together to offer some trouble for questing fingers.
Shadewolf
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby GoldFox » Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:15 pm

Remy watched in interest as Logan wriggled his way loose and then ran under the bike again. The little mutant heading behind the front wheel of the bike and after a pause, climbed in among the spokes. Remy shuffled to the front wheel and sat down, saying with a mocking clap, “Clever… I can’t reach you now.” He then reached into his pocket and drew out another cigarette, saying conversationally, “Well, you have fun in there. I’ve got all night long.” He lit up and inhaled, being sure to exhale right on Logan, grinning as he heard him coughing.

“Interested, isn’t it?” Remy remarked. “You’re Mr. Tough-Guy all the time, but now… You’re hiding form me like a mouse hides from a cat!” The Cajun allowed himself a laugh, never taking his eyes off of Logan. He flicked ash from the tip of the cigarette. “Well, I suppose it’s to be expected. Anyone would become terrified if they knew their life was on the line.” The Cajun inhaled deeply again and blew out the dark smoke at the little mutant, remarking how he was coughing hard but stubbornly staying put. After he had finished his cigarette, the Cajun tried to reach for Logan, but to his annoyance and to Logan’s satisfaction, the Canadian’s assumptions had been right. Remy had slender fingers, but the spokes were not easy to get through and Logan would just move over if Remy’s finger came too close.

Remy frowned at this and said, “All right, now enough is enough. If you come out of there right now, I’ll be nice to ya.” As he had expected, the smug Wolverine made his response, a definite ‘NO’. The Cajun grinned and reached for his belt, smirking, “Your loss…” He withdrew from the pouch a pair of needle-nose pliers, clicking them threateningly. He had used these before in scores to unhinge the doors and get in without breaking the locks. But now they would perform a much different purpose.

Teasingly, Remy prodded the metal tool among the spokes, poking at Logan who kept scrambling to get away from them. Remy snapped them carefully, grinning as he caught the back of Logan’s jacket and the roar of pain told him he’d also managed to pinch the other mutant’s back rather harshly. He swiftly shifted the grip to be firmly holding the clothes only and withdrew Logan, grinning as he grabbed for one of the spokes, shouting and cursing at him again. Remy let him struggle for a bit, keeping up the pressure and eventually, Logan had to let go. Remy dangling him in front of his face, grinning at him. “Looks like I won. And do you know what my prize is? Hmm?” He brought Logan close to his face, smirking, “You.”

But the Cajun registered quick movement from the little mutant and shouted in surprise as a pebble was chucked at his eye. He dropped the pliers as he clapped a hand to his eyes, muttering to himself in French venomously. After seeing that there was no damage except for a small bit of irritation, Remy looked down for his prey. Logan was making another run for the bike, but Remy growled as he slapped his hand down right in front of him, smirking darkly as Logan’s momentum landed him right in the gloved palm. The Cajun shut his hand, trapping Logan from the shoulders down in his closed fist and brought him close again, growling, “Oh bien joues… bien joues, petit… Now you’ve pissed me off.”

**Well done, well done, little one…**
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Re:

Postby Shadewolf » Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:57 am

Logan stood between the spokes firmly, glaring out at Gambit, He sure hadn't won, but he might have bought a little time. "That was kinda the idea," he muttered angrily when the Cajun spoke, being ignored as the larger mutant just made a careless comment, got out another cigarette and lit up. Logan growled, watching him, knowing what was coming, not surprised at all when the smoke was once again blown onto him. He coughed automatically, cursing the Cajun loudly when he had the breath to do so, cursing him silently when he didn't. But he made sure to stay firmly between the spokes and keep an eye out for any further attempts at snatching him.

He looked up as Gambit started making another speech, vaguely listening to the words he had to say, not really all that interested. "You should bear in mind that part of the reason I’m doing this is to make your life difficult," he said, not even caring if he was heard... it was true. He was scared too of course... who wouldn't be... but making his predator's life as difficult as possible in order to finish him off was something he planned to draw out until the very end. He coughed once again as more smoke was blown at him, shouting loudly, "Don't you know that smoking is bad for yer health?" he didn't care what the Cajun thought of that, he was just trying to be generally irritating. He watched carefully as Gambit tried to get to him again, making sure that if the fingers came even close to grabbing distance, that he swiftly moved to somewhere else.

Logan grinned as Gambit spoke again, clearly getting frustrated. Nice to him? Bloody nice to him?! Unlikely... even if he did come out the Cajun would only do what he had been threatening to do earlier... how was that nice?! Logan was not so stupid, "Ye're gonna treat me as food regardless how I act, so I’m not gonna go serving myself up so easily," he growled, readjusting his position among the metal bars. He watched warily as the Cajun produced a pair of needle nosed pliers, knowing what was coming next, oh well, he could still try and be bloody difficult to catch.

Gambit prodded them through the bars repeatedly to tease him, and Logan was unsure exactly when he was going to snap then shut on some part of him, so all he could do was try to keep away every time as best he could. But a searing pain in his back told him that he'd been caught, he roared angrily and tried to pull away from the painful grip. He was relived when the grip was adjusted so that only his clothes were held, that was a big relief to him. But the fact that he was being withdrawn from his safe spot was not a good thing at all. He grabbed hold of one of the metal bars, cursing colourfully again, knowing he wouldn't hold out long given his size. He was right, and the next thing he knew he was dangling in front of the Cajun's eyes again.

With an angry growl, Logan did what he had been wanting to do all night, he grabbed the pointy stone from his pocket and threw it at the mocking eyes. He was pleased to hear a shout and felt himself dropped, finding his feet as soon as he hit the ground and heading for shelter again as fast as he could. But his flight was stopped as a hand came down in front of him and, unable to stop, he fell right into it with a shout, not surprised when it shut hard on him. He was lifted again and he growled angrily, telling himself that at least he'd been damn difficult along the way to this. The words from the Cajun confirmed this and he grinned darkly at him, "What're you gonna do that's worse than you were already planning eh? You're gonna eat me... i don't see how much could be worse than that? Give it you're best shot scumball, I got nothing to lose."
Shadewolf
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby GoldFox » Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:20 am

Remy smiled as Logan shouted at him, grinning hugely. He stood up, saying softly, “There’s more than one way to skin a cat, petit.” He shoved the squirming mutant into his pocket, but kept his hand wrapped tightly around him, heading back to the base. So the little mutant was going to be difficult, eh? Well, he’d make him BEG to be eaten!

Soon enough, Remy crept back into the base and looked around. After a few minutes, he learned that John was sleeping, Piotr was in his room painting while listening to some quiet music, Sabertooth was out and Magneto was also gone for the evening, leaving Remy a note that basically told him to make sure that John didn’t burn anything. Remy chuckled at this and went into the kitchen, looking around with interest. What to use? He frowned as he felt Logan still struggling and drew him out of his pocket, dumping him roughly on the table. From there, he knew that Logan couldn’t escape. There was nothing to hide behind and the table was high enough that even if Logan tried to jump, he’d kill himself.

The Cajun smiled at the little mutant, saying, “You certainly are thick. You could have come quietly, but nope. Not for Wolverine, eh?” He heard a sarcastic comment, but brushed it off. “In any case, you just made your life even worse than it could have been.” Remy went to the cupboard and drew out a glass, his eyes glowing as he all but purred, “You’re going to BEG me to eat you. Wanna know why? Because I’ll bet you can’t stand much torture without yer powers.” He had no idea if this was true or not, but Remy was certainly going to have fun tormenting the little trouble-maker before doing his job.

He quickly used his hand to scoop Logan up and try to tip him into the glass. His eyebrow raised in amusement as Logan clung to his black glove, but a good shake took him off. Remy went to the sink and with a grin, started to fill the glass. But he only filled it to about Logan’s waist, the water icy cold. He brought the glass back to the fridge, commenting with a smile, “You’ve got quite a tempter. Let’s cool you off…” and rustled in the freezer, clearing a place. He heard shouting, but paid it no mind, not hearing if it was curses or pleas, but he was pretty sure it wasn’t the latter. He then put the glass on the shelf and withdrew his hand with a smirk. He knew from previous experiences that the glass was too heavy to tip over. He gave Logan a little wave, remarking, “I’ll be right back. Don’t go anywhere.” and shut the door.

True to his word, Remy left the kitchen and walked to his room, pausing briefly to check on john. The crazy Aussie sometimes would stay up late and play with his fire creations. But tonight he was sleeping soundly and Remy noticed with slight annoyance that John had stolen his bedsheets again. But this time, Remy didn’t mind so much. It wasn’t like he’d get a lot of sleep tonight!

He went to his room and changed out of his uniform, slipping on some jeans and a black t-shirt, keeping his feet bare. He kept the gloves on, however, as a simple force of habit, and then headed back to the kitchen. He waited a few more minutes, passing the time by playing a game of solitaire. When he had won, he packed up the cards and opened the freezer, withdrawing the glass.

The glass was cloudy with frost and Remy even saw some tiny crystals of ice already forming on the inside. And of course there was Logan, huddled down and hugging himself, eyes shut tightly. Remy reached in and plucked Logan out, dropping him on the wooden table-top, chuckling, “Have we cooled down now? Hmm?” He knew he had to be careful though. Logan was human now and a bit more vulnerable. But still, that just meant that Remy’s little games would have an even greater effect! He waited for Logan to speak, smiling.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby Shadewolf » Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:57 am

Logan fought angrily as he was shoved into the Cajun's pocket, so he wasn't gong to be dinner after all? What then? Or was the sick-minded acolyte just teasing him now. He kicked against the hand still wrapped around him, wanting space as much as release, he could feel Gambit walking and presumed they were going back to the acolytes base, he passed the time cursing the Cajun... and his forefathers... and any descendants he may have... and so on and so forth. Before finally running out of things to curse and lapsing into silence... well that had never happened to him before.

He continued to struggle anyway, surprised to find that he was starting to wear himself out a little already... wow being a normal human sucked. But he would not be put off by his own fatigue and kept fighting up until he was drawn out, blinking in the sudden brightness. Without warning he was dumped roughly on a hard surface, and after a second or two he realised it was a table... he went to the side and looked down, seeing that if he jumped he would either break both legs or die right away. He looked around the tabletop, seeking either a weapon, something he could use to get down or something to hide under or behind... there was nothing of the sort. He scowled and returned to the middle of the table to await what the Cajun had to throw at him.

And surprise surprise... it was insults, "You told me you were gonna eat me? I'd have been thick to just go along with that!" he snapped in reply to the Cajun. "Oh yeah... like things can get worse for me... I'm in an enemy base, three inches tall, with no powers or weapons... things are just going brilliantly right now," he spat furiously... but was just ignored again as the Cajun continued to speak. "Oh so it's torture now is it? Great... ye're gonna torture a guy three inches tall... Real tough." It was like he couldn't help himself... he knew how silly it was to antagonise someone planning to eat you, but he did not care. He was pretty sure he could take the torture that Gambit might have in mind, he would sooner die than beg to be eaten... or beg for anything for that matter. So if that was what it came to... that was his choice.

He yelped as he was scooped up and shaken into the glass seriously distrusting the idea of being placed in anything that was used to eat or drink out of normally. He cried out when Remy ran freezing cold water into the glass, not happy about that at all... when the Cajun had said torture, he sure hasn't been expecting this. He was surprised when the glass was carried to the fridge, wondering what the heck was going to happen now. When the Cajun started to clear a space in the freezer, Logan realised and started to curse again, re-using the curses he's been using as they were travelling, pretty sure that the Cajun had not heard them the last time around. Then he was placed in the freezer, so this was the torture... Gambit waved at him and shut the door and Logan was left in darkness.

Wolverine shivered and started to throw his weight against the side of the glass, trying to tip it over, pretty sure that he was more likely to survive without the already freezing water with him. But the Cajun seemed to have thought of that and the glass had a heavy base. Logan tried to reach the top and pull himself out instead, but found no success from that because the rim was just fractionally out of his reach. He growled and hugged himself, knowing that without his healing factor the cold could kill him... but then again freezing to death was probably better than being eaten.

He paced about a bit, not that that was very easy in such a small space, before finally just huddling down and hugging himself, trying to conserve a little bit of heat, wondering if Gambit planned to let him die, or just suffer for a bit. Problem was he had no idea which he would rater it was... he didn't want to die, but he also didn't want to live for anything else the Cajun might be planning for him.

Turned out the choice wasn't his, because the door opened and he was plucked roughly out, right as he'd been starting to go pleasantly numb too. He was dropped on the table and he glared at the cocky looking Cajun. "No," he snapped at the question "If i get out of this i'm still cut you open and strangle you with your own guts!"... needless to say... by this time Logan was pretty pissed off with the Cajun.
Shadewolf
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby GoldFox » Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:49 am

The Cajun couldn’t help but laugh as Logan threatened him. “You just don’t give up, do you?” Remy said as he picked up the little mutant by his scruff. He walked over to the sink and running the water at a gentle luke-warm temperature, rinsed Logan under it, warming him and chuckling as he started to struggle and kick, shouting at Remy again. The Cajun ignored him again and decided to try and bring the game up a notch. He dropped Logan on the table again and sat down in front of him, smiling. “I’m surprised you didn’t pass out I the fridge. Most of the others did.” Of those this prompted the expected question and Remy answered, “What, you thought you were the first one?” He extended a hand and gently caressed his throat, following down to his belly, smirking, “Nah, you’re not the first one I’ve done this too. But I have to say, you are one of the most stubborn!” He prodded hard at Logan, knocking him over with a playful grin.

He went back to the fridge, looking around in it, remarking calmly, “Usually, the very idea of me eating someone your size has them in hysterics!” He laughed as he withdrew a jar of some sort. “One even offered to lead me to the fountain of youth! Can you believe that!? It’s amazing the things people will say to save their skins.” He fetched a spoon before he came back and sat at the able, putting the jar of frosting down. He studied the jar, saying, “I’m surprised John hadn’t found this yet.” He unscrewed the top and digging in the spoon, ate a bit of the frosting, smiling to himself. He then regarded Logan, noticing the look he was giving him. “Oh relax!” Remy said with a laugh. “I’m not going to dip you in this!” He noticed how Logan visibly relaxed and then added with glee, “I don’t need to flavor you!” and grabbing the little mutant, shoving him into his mouth.

He chuckled at the surprised, then pissed off squirms. He felt the little mutant trying to hurt him and leaned back in the chair, enjoying himself. He rolled him around in his mouth, tasting dirt, cigar smoke and that wonderful salty, meaty flavor that delighted his tastebuds and made his mouth water. Delicious… He kept up this game for a while, until he felt Logan go stiff. Knowing the little mutant, Remy supposed that Logan had decided to be stubborn again. But he didn’t mind and took the opportunity to open his mouth a little bit and talk, though his swords were slurred and soft. “There… so much better. I like it when they go still. I can feel them better that way, feel how helpless they are.” He could feel Logan twitching a bit and he smiled. Either it was the reverse-psychology at work, or Logan was eager to kill the Cajun.

The Cajun took his time with Logan now that he was still, letting his tongue rove all over the small body, feeling the difference between the clothes and the skin. His mouth was watering a lot now and a bit of the saliva was dribbling down his throat. Remy opened his throat fully, letting himself breath and knowing that Logan would steer clear of that area for as long as he could. He playfully pressed Logan to the roof of his mouth and began to apply some pressure, chuckling as Logan eventually began to squirm, his chest compressed to the point where he could barely breathe at all. He relaxed his hold briefly, letting Logan get in a quick breath before he did it again and again, chuckling darkly and evilly. This was another reason why he loved doing this so much; the sheer feeling of power that he got from the experience. It was hard to find that feeling anywhere else in the world!

Remy bent over the table and spat Logan out forcefully, licking his lips as he said, “Despite the fact you’re so stubborn, you sure do taste wonderful!” He licked his fingers, all but purring at the taste, clearly enjoying himself. He looked down at Logan, who was trying to claw the thick saliva from his body and chuckled. Remy reached for him and was a tad surprised to have Logan attack and kick at his questing fingers. The Cajun withdrew with an evil grin, saying, “Oh, so you wanna be feisty, do ya? That’s just fine with me…” He quickly grabbed Logan before he could start kicking again and brought him to the stove, grinning hugely. He turned on one of the burned to the lowest settling and dangled the little mutant over the warming pan, his eyes bright and cold as he murmured, “So… are you going to be polite now? Or do we have to have some nasty burns?”
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby Shadewolf » Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:46 pm

As Logan had expected, his threat was laughed off... it wasn't like the Cajun would ever think that it was possible that he actually would get out of the situation alive... Gambit was too cocky by half. He was more than a little surprised to be taken and run under warm water, returning his temperature to the way it should be. After a second if this he started to struggle on principle, just trying to make the Cajun's life as difficult as he possibly could for no more reason than because he could. He was soon back on the table, starting to wonder what else this torture would involve. He stood with his arms crossed, glaring at the Cajun, waiting for him to start talking again as he inevitably would. No surprise there when he did, the surprise came with what he said, and Logan couldn't stop himself exclaiming, "Others?" the answer made the fear he had felt earlier return a little, but he refused to show it, just yelling as he was prodded over roughly. So he was the most stubborn eh? Good. "Well maybe I’m just made of tougher stuff," he muttered... this was probably the case, in his life he had seen a lot more than most people or mutants... there was a good chance he was more resilient as a result.

He watched as the Cajun got up and went to the fridge, his mind flickering once again to jumping off the table. But considering his options... it might not be such a good idea when a better opportunity may yet present itself. He distantly listened to the Cajun speaking, knowing that if he was not the one in such a dire situation, that the idea of someone offering to show the way to the fountain of youth in order to save themselves highly amusing. People could be such cowards sometimes. He watched with disinterest as Gambit returned to the table with a jar of frosting and a spoon. He raised an eyebrow in concern, hoping he wasn't to be consumed with a side order of frosting. But the observant Cajun noticed the look and said that he wasn't to be dipped in it... hmm... that wasn't quite the kind of tone he trusted. He was therefore angry but unsurprised to be picked up and shoved roughly into the Cajun's mouth.

He squirmed immediately, furious at this and somewhat scared that it had happened so suddenly... he had never had his chance at escape! Quickly gathering his wits, he tried to kick at any spot that might be sensitive, the roof of the mouth or somewhere around the gums maybe... he just tried everywhere, hoping that if he couldn't manage to get himself spat out, that at least he could hurt the Cajun. After a couple of moments he realised this wasn't working and that Gambit was enjoying his attempt, scowling angrily at this, he went still. He was still prepared to start fighting again if he was moved closer to the throat at all, but for now he was not going to play the Cajun's sick little game. He scowled even more when Gambit spoke, he strongly suspected that this was an attempt to trick him into struggling again and he stubbornly refused, starting to shake in anger at the humiliation of all this... he was being tasted for goodness sake!!!!

But he kept his stubborn decision to keep still and didn't budge at all. This became harder and harder for him though as the Cajun tasted him all over in detail now... he wished he'd hung on to the pointy pebble... it would have been mighty useful right about now, he was pretty sure that if he did damage in here he would either have the mercy of a speedy end or maybe just spat out again. But he didn't have long to regret this before he was crushed to the roof without warning, he struggled, both surprised and a little worried about what this meant. After a couple of moments with the pressure slowly getting worse and worse, he realised he could practically no longer breathe, and then he started to struggle in earnest, trying once again to hurt the Cajun but suspecting he would not be successful. He was right, because this continued for some time, the pressure letting up occasionally enough for him to draw a desperate breath.

He was starting to get dizzy from this when he was spat out roughly onto the table again. He righted himself and started to wipe the saliva off of himself, disgusted by it. He looked up as the Cajun spoke, he was now almost beyond anger towards the other mutant, pretty much ready to kill him regardless of size or lack of powers. "I suppose i'd better take that as a compliment," he spat angrily, getting up. Gambit reached for him and with a roar he attacked the hand, no longer caring about the size difference or the consequences this may have. He was furious to be seized again and carried off somewhere.. ah... to the stove eh. He was not surprised when Gambit turned on the heat and then dangled him over the stove. He sneered at the Cajun's threat, "Out of the freezer and into the fire eh... burn me if you want, i can't be polite to someone who's gonna eat me," he snarled distantly realising that what he said was actually reasonable... how could the Cajun expect him to be polite? Or was he just looking for an excuse to burn him? Yeah that was probably it, beg or be burned... Logan would choose burning any day. "Just be careful you don't ruin my flavour," he spat, his voice heavy with sarcasm and anger.
Shadewolf
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby GoldFox » Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:07 am

Remy was openly surprised when Logan practically encouraged him, making a smart retort. The Cajun blinked and then laughed, lifting Logan up to his face. “You sure are the tough guy, aren’t you?” he said with a smile. Again, Logan shouted at him and Remy smiled. He put Logan down on the counter and started to tug at one of the little boots, eventually working it loose and taking it off. Logan of course was all but trying to bite the fingers holding him, but it was too small to bother Remy, so he kept working, eventually getting off the little sock as well. These he placed on the stovetop and watched with a grin as the shoe just melted into a sticky pile, the fabric blackening and starting to smell a bit. “Have you ever smelled burning hair?” Remy asked softly, picking Logan up. “How about burnt flesh?”

His eyes glowing with a sadistic light, Remy held out one little leg straight and swiftly put it down on the hot stovetop. He only did it for a second though, so all Logan did was grimace, but no real damage was done. Remy did this again and this time, remained one millisecond longer. He could see how Logan was trying to keep it in, but it was clear that this was hurting him. he did this a few more times, each time longer. He lifted Logan up and saw him trying to tuck back his foot, his face strained with the pain. The Cajun gently lay Logan flat and licked gently at the foot, his saliva helping to cool it and lessen the pain of the burns. He felt Logan relax and said softly, “See? You don’t like this… Now, all you have to do is to say one special request and this will all stop… How does that sound?”

He rather doubted that Logan would give up that easily and he was proven right as he was given more verbal abuse. But he did notice that the voice was a tad weaker, trying to hide the pain. Remy licked again at the little foot, easing the pain and then lifting Logan over the stove again. As he had expected, Logan clung to his fingers tightly before relaxing to glare at him. Remy then swiftly lowered Logan again, touching his foot to the shove. Thankfully the extra saliva on the little foot had saved it from being burnt and Remy chuckled at Logan’s shout of surprise before lifting him away from the stove. He brought him to the sink again and ran the water over the heated foot, chuckling as Logan glared at him, yet remained still, keeping his foot under the water.

Remy smiled and carried him back to the table, noting how he kept the weight off his foot, remarking, “Aww, what’s the matter? Can’t take a little bit of heat?” He then grinned coldly. “Imagine what would have happened if I had DROPPED you…” He saw a look of fear flash briefly over the little face and smiled. “You’re finally starting to get it, aren’t you? How helpless you are? You’re nothing but a bite-size morsel for me. Just a tiny little snack.” He let the words sink in before leaning back in the chair, almost purring, “I mean look at you. No claws… No powers… No strength… I’ll bet you’ve never this helpless before. And it’s about to get worse…” Remy leaned forwards again, smiling. “You think that just being shrunk is bad, wait until I have my way with you.” He caressed his throat, not taking his eyes from Logan as he whispered, “Imagine being stuck in one place, unable to escape, trapped beyond belief, acids eating away at your flesh and your lungs burning from the air that you gasp at so desperately.” Remy saw that Logan was trying to act tough, but the words were getting to him.

“You’re trapped, Logan. Do you even know what those words mean? I would think not. From what I hear, you’re the embodiment of freedom, coming and going as you wish.” His voice had grown softer and his red and black eyes were focused only on Logan. Remy’s soft and accented voice was almost as hypnotizing as his eyes. “Can you even imagine what it’s like to be trapped, Logan? Trapped and imprisoned unto death? To actually die?” Remy moved himself closer and closer to Logan, noticing how he didn’t even notice, staring back into his eyes, no longer aware of the world around him. Remy gently slid a hand behind Logan and started to usher him closer to his face, lifting his chin a bit, getting ready. “You know what pain is, Logan. You can handle pain. But have you ever felt the fear of death?”
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby Shadewolf » Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:02 am

Logan was surprised when he was not dropped onto the hot metal, but lifted up to the face again instead. When spoken to he just hurled abuse again, he was so angry now that there was very little else he could do. Then he was plonked down on the counter and one of his boots was tugged at by deft fingers. Not liking this, he started to fight against then hand holding him, punching it, scrabbling at it, even trying to kick it. Though really he was trying to hurt the Cajun more than keep his boot on, though he was sure it's removal would be a step in the wrong direction for him... otherwise why would Gambit be doing it? Before long, both his shoe and sock had been removed and the Cajun dumped them onto the hot metal. Logan had all but forgotten about it in his attempts to attack the hand, but now he stopped to watch him boot turn into melted mush... that was bad. He was not surprised to be picked up and hear the Cajun's words, so it seemed he was going to be burned after all.

He tried to struggle again until he was over the heat, then he stopped, pretty sure that he did not want to be dropped now. But before he could object, Gambit had put one of his legs straight and put it to the metal. But due to the short time it was there and the general toughness of his feet, all this did was sting and make him uncomfortably aware of the heat. The second time was longer and hurt more, not surprisingly... and then each subsequent time it was worse, but he still would not beg. His face contorted as he tried not to react to the pain, but this of course was a reaction too, and apparently the Cajun noticed, because he gently changed his position and licked at the painful foot. As much as Logan hated to admit it, it helped.

He heard the Cajun speak again and looked at him coldly, with the stubborn and probably expected reply of "go to hell." But to his dismay, his voice was not holding as strong as his will, and the pain showed in it. But he was just licked at again and then held over the stove... for a moment Logan's fear of being dropped completely onto the metal seized him, and he automatically clung to Gambit's hand. But then he got a hold of himself, reminding himself that he would sooner die than beg. But when he was lowered again, it was nothing more than his foot being touched to the metal, and the saliva still on it sizzled loudly instead of him actually being burned, making him jump a little and shout in surprise. Then he was swept away from the stove and his foot run under the tap... But that made no sense! Why would the Cajun do that?! But he just silently cursed Gambit, not wanting to be taken away from the soothing stream of water.

He was eventually carried back over to the table and the Cajun began to talk again... man this guy was a sack of hot air to an extent that Logan had never expected. But it was true that what he was saying was hitting home hard, he knew it was true and he did not like it at all. But he kept quiet as a idea occurred to him, just an offhand thought that for some reason hadn't dawned on him before. He stood, continuing to pretend he didn't care what was being said, but actually trying to not even listen, he had many times been through in his head how painful being digested alive would be, and the last thing he needed was to have the man who was going to do that to him, talk him through the process.

It was when the word 'Trapped' came up that he had troubles. He hated the very idea... even being indoors too long made him feel ill... the thought of never being outside again... ever... now that was something he found deeply frightening... even more so than being digested alive. But as he looked up at those eyes, he started to feel different, like he was going numb... it was an odd sensation that he had never felt before, and it almost took him too long to realise that it was the Cajun's eyes that were causing it. He felt a hand behind him, pushing him closer to the mouth, and for some reason he still didn't react right away. Then he forced himself to, something at the back of his head screaming to him to look away. He did and instantly the numb feeling was gone, he was back on the hard tabletop and his foot was hurting badly. He stared firmly downwards now and spoke, wondering if he had just been mesmerised or gone momentarily insane... he did not want to re-live it. "But ye know, there's somethin' you don't seem to have thought of." This was what he had thought of a couple of moments ago. "I may not be able to use my claws, but they're still there, you know I’m full of metal that can't be melted by stomach acid...It practically can't be destroyed at all... that's a whole lot of sharp pointy stuff to be flying around inside of you long after I’m gone." His voice wasn't even angry, more matter-of-fact for some reason... even though he felt more anger than anything else at that moment.
Shadewolf
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby GoldFox » Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:36 am

Remy chuckled at Logan’s warning about the claws and replied easily, “Oh, don’t worry.” He flexed his fingers. “I can charge things without my fingers. So for your claws, if I charge them just right, they’ll simply shatter into bits so small that they won’t hurt me.” He then reached and pinned Logan down to the table, dragging him closer, smiling. “I think we’ve been talking long enough, don’t you?” He pinched the back of Logan’s jacket, lifting him up to his eyes, his grin widening. He gently cupped him in his other hand, saying, “Now, I hope you decide to wriggle and squirm, because I LOVE that feeling. And if you keep it up, I’ll even gulp down air for you and take a couple antacids. How does that sound?” He chuckled as Logan snapped back another retort, still being stubborn and defiant. ‘We’ll see how long that lasts…’ Remy thought to himself with a smile.

He lifted the mutant above his head, smirking up at him. “Well, it’s been fun, but I’m starving and it’s about time you were useful!” He put the edge of his hand against his lips and smirked as he opened wide, relaxing his throat as much as he could. He stayed like this for a few seconds, seeing that Logan was staring into his mouth, either plotting or terrified, it was hard to tell which. The Cajun then tilted his hand, tumbling the Canadian into his mouth. He closed his mouth and for a moment, was still, feeling that Logan was doing the same. But Remy didn’t mind. He knew that as soon as he started to swallow, Logan’s instincts would pop up and he’d struggle like any scared animal.

He started to roll the little mutant around in his mouth, tasting him and noting how the skin and clothes felt different against his tongue. He kept this up for a little while, humming softly as he felt Logan’s taste flood his mouth. He opened his mouth slightly, enough for Logan to have some room and to breathe more comfortably and chuckled when he heard him cursing at him again, though they sounded halfhearted. Remy was tempted to tease the Canadian again, but his hunger was getting the best of him and he was more than willing to take it out on the living chunk of meat and bone in his mouth.

Tipping his head backwards, he felt the little mutant hit the back of his mouth, tickling his throat. But he kept his gullet closed for now, trying to draw this out and enjoy the sensations as much as he could. His red and black eyes drifted shut as he felt more struggles, feeling them grow to be more and more desperate. He chuckled, louder this time, and flexed his tongue, feeling Logan slide down only a few inches, his hand or foot sinking into the soft flesh of his throat before it was quickly yanked back to safety. Remy tried to do this again, but Logan was being more careful now. Remy then smiled and tipped his head forwards so he could speak, keeping his teeth close enough together so that Logan couldn’t escape. “Hope you had a good life!” and then he jerked his head backwards.

He felt the little body hit his throat again and he moaned softly as the wriggled started again in earnest, tickling him and making him yearn to swallow. But he refrained for now, trying to control himself. He wasn’t entirely successful and made a soft whimper as he felt one leg get sucked into his throat. thanks to the other leg’s position, Remy couldn’t swallow, but feeling the limb twist and kick as Logan tried to free himself made him moan loudly, his hand rubbing at his throat in anticipation of having it filled with wriggling, struggling life.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby Shadewolf » Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:37 am

Logan listened to the Cajun's reply, carefully concealing his disappointment at having what had been one of his last hoped dashed. He could still hope like hell that the Cajun was bluffing and that the adamantium would hurt him, but that irritating arrogant certainty that Gambit always spoke with was making it very hard to tell what was a bluff and what was not. Logan was not surprised to be suddenly pinned to the table as Gambit made another wise ass statement, yes they'd been talking too long, if the alternative wasn't so much nastier then maybe their conversation would have ended sooner. He glared as he was picked up again and listened idly to what the Cajun was saying now. "Oh great... like I want to live longer in there," he snapped sarcastically. He was going to be defiant for as long as he could make himself be, Logan was far too proud and stubborn to beg.

Logan was lifted again and held at the very edge of the Cajun's mouth, looking somehow down into his throat, he must have relaxed it or something. Logan stared for a moment or two, transfixed by what lay before him, thinking how vulnerable the flesh looked, but how tough he knew it would be. After a moment he muttered under his breath "just get on with it you southern sack of wind..." and as if he'd heard him (which was impossible considering how quietly he'd said it) Logan was tumbled into the waiting mouth. He came to a stop on soft, wet flesh and froze, waiting, knowing that the Cajun was either waiting for him to struggle, or just enjoying him again... though he tried not to think about that idea since it made him feel sick.

After that, what a surprise he started to get tasted again, hating every second of it and wanting nothing more than to put his claws out and teach the Cajun a lesson, how would such a terminal bragger live without a tongue? But Logan stopped himself, not only would extending his claws cause him to bleed to death, the Cajun would probably kill him before he could do any real damage... If he was going to use them it needed to be later when he was sure he was going to die and Gambit could no longer reach him to stop him doing any damage. Somehow this thought was comforting to the Canadian as he tried to ignore the tasting, cursing the Cajun again just because he could.

Suddenly the world tipped and Logan slid backwards, holding in the nervous cry that tried to escape him. He hit the throat, and was surprised to find that it was closed the hot flesh holding him where he was for now. But he knew that wouldn't last long and started to try and find a way to secure himself so that if Gambit did decide to open his throat up. The tongue shifted suddenly and Logan felt his foot seized by the throat, he hurriedly yanked it back upwards, not keen on being dragged down so easily. The tongue shifted a little more, but now Logan had come to expect it and know how to deal with it so as for that to not happen again. He was surprised as he was suddenly tossed forwards... what... had this all been a bluff too? No... surely not. Nope, it was just another teasing statement before he was thrown backwards again, with meaning this time.

Now Logan really fought to get away, knowing that this time meant business. Yet for some reason he was still not swallowed... he was starting to wonder about it when one of his legs was suddenly sucked into the gullet. He yelped and tried to pull free again, trying not to listen as the flesh about him moved with the vibration of the Cajun moaning. Logan gritted his teeth furiously, punching hard at the soft flesh that held his leg, wondering if it was so tough that the Cajun wasn't bothered by this... surely he could at least feel it.
Shadewolf
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby GoldFox » Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:59 pm

Remy was unsurprised when Logan started to attack the flesh that was restraining him. The Cajun moaned very softly at the sensation, smiling to himself. This was one of his favorite parts, feeling the prey revert to their primal instincts in order to escape. And despite Logan’s stubbornness, Remy delighted in the knowledge that he would squirm too, even stronger than the other preys he had taken. The Cajun chuckled as he relaxed his muscles, feeling Logan yank his leg free. Again, there was more cursing and Remy giggled softly as he felt Logan scrabble back to the front of his mouth, beating on his teeth, obviously demanding freedom. Remy used the opportunity to make a lot of saliva and washed Logan around, getting him absolutely sopping wet. He then tilted his head backwards, opening his throat.

The red and black eyes drifted shut in pleasure as he felt Logan slide backwards, the saliva making him practically frictionless against the slippery flesh. Again, Logan hit the back of his mouth, but this time there was one major difference; Remy had kept his throat open. He felt wriggles and then surprisingly, felt Logan stop moving. Remy felt pressure on the sides of his mouth and had to stop himself form laughing. Even in the pitch dark, Logan had maneuvered to have his legs braced on either side of the Cajun’s gullet. This was not the first time this had happened, so Remy knew exactly how to handle this. He looked right up at the ceiling and opened his mouth a little tiny bit. The result was that light came into his mouth and as he had expected, Logan’s body twitched a little bit at seeing his destination so close. While he was distracted, Remy quickly gulped, very lightly, just enough to make his muscles quiver and also opened his mouth fully. The shifting and flexing of the muscles had the desired effect and Remy moaned in satisfaction as he felt the little mutant loos his grip and slide into his throat.

He quickly closed his mouth and shut his throat and worked hard to prevent his natural functions, wanting to draw this out for the sake of annoying Logan. After feeling the little mutant slide down a few inches, Remy was able to stop his muscles and Logan was stuck, completely enveloped, in his throat. Remy stroked the bulge in his throat, loving the struggles. He had been right. Logan was going absolutely CRAZY right now… He could even hear shouts and screams from the little mutant, and he noticed that not many of the words were curses. Remy rubbed harder, teasing and tormenting his prey. And he knew he was safe because Logan's arms were pinned to his side. Even if he was dumb enough to extend his claws, he's just end up impaling himself and not the Cajun.

But all good things come to an end, and the same was for Remy, because he had to breathe. He straightened up again, and with the satisfaction of a job well done, he swallowed. This made Logan flip out even more, if that was even possible! Remy followed the squirming body with his hand until it passed down into his ribcage and then he repeated his trick of holding Wolverine in place, though it was a bit more difficult thanks to the fact that Logan was in deeper.

Remy kept him there for a while, letting him hear his breathing and heartbeats. He wanted to try and calm Logan down a tiny bit because he didn’t want him to hit his stomach and extend his claws! The Cajun didn’t worry about himself, his stomach flesh being a lot tougher than normal, but he knew that if Logan did extend those claws, he’d kill himself, which wasn’t the purpose of the capture. So he held him there, his body stiff and stiff as he concentrated, being sure to simultaneously hold Logan in place, but have his gullet just open enough for air to come down to him.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Return to Private Roleplay