Yoshi's bad company (Me and Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Yoshi's bad company (Me and Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus)

Postby Davmil3111 » Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:09 pm

Name: Yoshi
Height: 2 inches

Yoshi was running at full speed in the forest, he had been shrunk by a fairy he misunderstood with a butterfly and tried to eat... and now he was only 2 inches tall and really defenseless. The last thing he wanted was to cross paths with a hungry predator. He continued to run through the vegetation, still a bit hard to see his green skin in the grass, only his white belly could be distinguished.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Yoshi's bad company (Me and Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus)

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:22 pm

Name: Shadow
Species: Fox

I smiled as I got my traps ready for the day. There were still some of those noose traps scattered around the woods that I had used on Jakobi and I hoped that one of them would catch something, for I was pretty hungry. I had had the two female and one male Pekenyo that had fallen into my traps for supper just yesterday, along with a salad. It had been two weeks since I met Jakobi.
A link to a fun game I love playing: http://www.blankmediagames.com/TownOfSalem/

Be sure to say that ParaYumi refered you when you register for it. That's me.
Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby Davmil3111 » Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:26 pm

Yoshi ran, and didn't even notice Shadow's traps as he didn't expect someone to actually set traps. He stepped right on one and he was catched by the feet. "Damn it." He muttered, trying to untie the rope and making it in no time as he had experience in booby traps. As he was on the ground he went in the nearest bush to wait for the traper.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:38 pm

I heard a rustle and see that one of my traps went off.

"Somebody small must've been through here recently." I say out loud. "It looks like I'll be eating soon."

I then go on the alert, alert for any sounds that may betray my victim's preasence. I knew that I would have to be quiet as I sniffed the air. I detected a scent I had never noticed before.
A link to a fun game I love playing: http://www.blankmediagames.com/TownOfSalem/

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby Davmil3111 » Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:51 pm

'Eat... damn it it's another predator.' he thought to himself hearing Shadow speaking. He stays as quiet as possilbe, but something near him break a branch, he looks behind him to see a squirel took off out of the bush towards Shadow, but stopping seeing the giant fox. "Maybe he'll think that squirel did the sound." he said to himself, leaning on his belly and trying to look as invisible as possible.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:26 pm

I quickly notice the squirrel and grab her.

"Hmmm, a tasty little snack." I say as I toss the female squirrel up in the air and catch her in my maw. I then lubricate her squirming body with my tongue and then swallow her down. "Delicious." I exclaim in delight as I continue my search. I eventually give up though.

"I guess that squirrel must've triggered that trap somehow." I say out loud as I walk back to my cabin.

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby Davmil3111 » Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:31 pm

Yoshi watched in horror as the fox grabbed the squirrel and gulping her down whole. "That was creepy." He muttered, walking quietly out of the bush when Shadow heads back to his cabin. He decided to follow Shadow to see if he appears to have something that could help him. He makes sure he doesn't step on another trap and follow Shadow up to his cabin. Then he jumps on the window side and looks around the cabin to see what it looked like. He was pretty visible now and he had forgot that detail.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:57 pm

Once I got inside my cabin, I decided to take a look out the window, and I quickly noticed a two inch tall delicious looking creature looking in.

I quickly look away as soon as I see it, hoping that it didn't notice me. I then go to my closet and start sorting through it. "Where'd I put that butterfly net?" I mumbled to myself.

I knew I could catch the creature with my butterfly net, and it could then join the squirrel currently paniking and struggling in my stomach.

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby Davmil3111 » Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:45 am

Yoshi was looking in when he suddenly noticed the fox was watching him and he yelped. As soon as he looked in his closet, Yoshi noticed a butterfly net. "I hope he isn't going to do what I'm thinking." He wonders. "Better not take any chances." He mumbles before jumping of the window and landing on a tree branch. He lays an egg and takes it in his hand. "Let's see if it still works at this size."
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:02 pm

"Now, where did I put that butterfly net?" I say to myself as I keep looking. I hoped that that tiny creature hadn't noticed that I noticed it, so, I took a peek at the window.

The creature was already gone.

It was when I looked back that I finally found the butterfly net, so I grabbed it and headed outside.

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby Davmil3111 » Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:03 pm

Yoshi yelped softly as he saw the fox getting out of the cabin with a butterfly net. He was right, the fox wanted to eat him! As soon Shadow was in his field of aim, he threw powerfully his egg, hiting Shadow on the forehead and making him fall on the ground on the impact. He then jumps on his chest and throw another egg right in Shadow's open maw. "Eat this, it's not today you'll eat me!" He yelled, getting back on the tronk beginning and starting climbing it.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:18 pm

"Oof!" I let out as a hard object hit me and I fell on the ground. Then, the creature that I saw before jumps on to my stomach and throws an egg into my open maw. I had to admit, the egg was delicious, and if the egg was this good, then the creature had to be even better.

"Eat this! It's not today you'll eat me!" the creature yelled before jumping on to a nearby tree trunk and climbing it.

By the time that I get up, the creature had gotten too high up for me to catch from the ground.

"That was a pretty good throw!" I call up to the creature cheerfully. "But I will have you as a snack eventually." I say as I start climbing up after the creature.

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby Davmil3111 » Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:38 pm

Yoshi gasped, he had been high enough to prevent the fox from catching him, but he had not thought about the fox being able to climb aswell. He threw another egg on his face to slow him a bit and then goes on a branch's end and looks behind him. Shadow was just behind, at his size it looked easier to climb. He jumped towards another tree and helped himself by batting his feet, he hoped he didn't jump too late and that he was out of reach.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:00 pm

"Hey, no fair!" I call out, chuckling as I clean off my face with my hand. I glance back at the creature and I see it jump towards another tree, so I also leap, trying to grab it, but I miss by mere inches.

Oh no, this is going to hurt. Maybe leaping off that tree wasn't such a good idea. I think to myself as I notice that I'll land in a bramble patch.

"Yeowch!" I shriek as I land in the bramble patch. I painfully crawl out. "You're right about one thing." I tell the creature. "I won't be eating you today." I admit as I wince in pain and head back towards the cabin.

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby Davmil3111 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:46 pm

Yoshi laugh as he saw Shadow fall on the ground. He sighed in relief as the fox abandonned for the day and returned in his cabin. "Finally some sleep." He let out, falling on his belly on the branch and closing his eyes. He stayed alert in case it was only a trick from the fox, but after an hour, he fell asleep very hard.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:53 pm

After I made it back to my cabin, I proceeded to remove all the brambles from my skin. Every time I remove one, I wince. It's only after all the brambles are removed that I proceed to grab a jar of ointment from the shelf

As I open the jar, I sigh to myself. "I'll have to come up with a trap to catch that creature with tomorrow."

I then proceed to slather the soothing ointment all over my body.

After that's done, I get into my bed and fall asleep.

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby Davmil3111 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:10 pm

During the night, Yoshi woke up, his stomach growling loudly... damn he was starving! He thought a few seconds and decided to go inside Shadow's cabin to find food. He could gobble anything at this time, so he jumped on the ground and crawled under the door, fitting narrowly.

He looked for food and saw a draw. He jumped on it and opened the door, happy to find it was a food draw. He found a big apple, around thrice his size and stick his tongue around it. It fit entirely in his mouth and he gulped it down with no problem, a loud gulp echoing around. The apple had let no bulges at all since he had a bottomless stomach like every Yoshis. "I hope I wasn't heard." He whispered to himself, getting out of the shelf and looking if the fox had awakened.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:26 pm

"Delicious little creature, I have you now!" I murmured in my sleep. "Zzzzzzz, I knew that the seeds would be too delicious for you to pass up." I continued talking in my sleep, never budging an inch.

To say that I was a deep sleeper would have been an understatement.

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby Davmil3111 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:21 pm

Yoshi arrived face to face with the sleeping fox as he said that he had him. He yelped and then put his hand on his mouth. "Phew, he's just sleeping." He mumbled before squeezing out of the door and returning to a tree, stopping at the lowest branch as he was too tired to climb more. He fell flat on it and fell asleep quickly. The branch looked pretty high, but he hadn't mesured the distance with Shadow's height and it was around the fox's eye level.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:48 pm

Once morning came, I woke up and looked outside. Right away, I saw that the creature was asleep, and better yet, on a branch that was just eye level for me.

I quickly and quietly went outside and tiptoed to the branch that it was sleeping on.

I had planned to use a trap to catch the creature, but I wasn't stupid enough to pass up an opportunity like this.

I gently lifted the creature and placed it in my maw. My eyes went wide as I got my first taste of the creature. It was delicious! I began licking the creature with my tongue to lubricate it.

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Next

Return to Private Roleplay