Stalking [[Private for GoldFox and Kitti]]

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Stalking [[Private for GoldFox and Kitti]]

Postby GoldFox » Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:38 am

Kurt smiled and shook his head, tightening his tail around the little cat. "There's no way I'm letting you go, but you can certainly keep trying!" He laughed and brought his tail in front of his mouth, like a spoon and opened wide, showing off his fanged maw.

He then licked his lips, purring as his hand went down and rubbed at his belly, purring, "Just think... In a few seconds, you'll be right in here." He grinned, obviously planning to see his threat through.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.
Be evil. :evil:

-GoldFox ^-^
Click over there for my stories --> http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2_itemId=109644
GoldFox
---

Postby Kitti » Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:53 am

Kitt whimpered as she felt the tail tighten, " Kurt, please!!" she mewled as she tried to dig into Kurt's tail.

She whimpered and stared into Kurt's maw and she tried to push herself away, " Let me go!!"
And in that moment, I became jealous of an arrowhead.

Commission information here.
Check out my picky Seeking Roleplay topic.
Kitti
???

Postby GoldFox » Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:00 am

The blue mutant just smiled and tipping his tail, rolling the small cat right into his mouth. He quickly shut his fangs, trapping her as he started to lick and taste her, purring.

"Mmm... you taste delicious!" He started to tip his head backwards, purring louder and louder.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
Click over there for my stories --> http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2_itemId=109644
GoldFox
---

Postby Kitti » Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:01 pm

Kitt whimpered as Kurt's tongue tasted her and she mewled a bit, " Let me go, Kurt!!" she screamed as she blushed as Kurt purred and his tongue ran across her....

Kitt snapped out of her stupor, and clung to the tongue with her claws, " Kurt.. p-please!!" she screamed, beginning to cry.

Kitti
???

Postby GoldFox » Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:49 pm

Kurt grinned, his eyes narrowing. He licked her again, feeling her body stiffen as his tongue tip, hot and slippery, lapped right between her hind legs. He purred and did this again and again, feeling the little cat respond wonderfully.

He could hear her cries, but he ignored them and continued working, smiling to himself in satisfaction.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby Kitti » Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:18 am

Kitt whimpered as she felt Kurt's tongue and she melwed happily as she bared her small teeth and she restrained a happy purr from escaping her mouth and she panted, " Kurt.. pl-please.." he uttered, her voice full or lust..

Kitti
???

Postby GoldFox » Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:53 am

Kurt heard her little plea and licked again, stronger, purring loudly. "Please what?" He licked again and again, not giving her the chance to answer, having fun doing this. She tasted so sweet!

He tipped his head backwards, ready to gulp soon. She tasted delicious and he wanted her inside of him so badly!
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby Kitti » Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:25 am

Kitt whimpered as she felt her thighs twitch a bit, " Stop.. t-this.. and let me.. let me go!!" she shouted as she felt her body slipping, " Please.. Kurt.." she panted as she was already covered in saliva.

Kitti
???

Postby GoldFox » Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:30 pm

An evil grin slid over Kurt's face at the plea. He held her carefully in his mouth as he spoke, asking, "You want me to let you go?" He waited until he heard her agreeing and then, with a barely repressed shiver, said, "All right..."

He tipped his head back and released his hold on her, purring as she slid right into his gullet and a strong swallow sucked her down deeper.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby Kitti » Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:41 am

Kitt let out a shrill hiss as she cried out, " I- I didn't mean like this!" she didn't have enough time to plead again, for she was forcefully pulled back and she disappeared into Kurt's throat, " N-no.. I.. I don't wanna go like this.." she uttered as she fruitlessly struggled.

Kitti
???

Postby GoldFox » Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:34 am

Kurt purred loudly as he felt the small cat slide into his throat and then start downwards, stretching his gullet nicely. He rubbed at his neck as she slipped down, his eyes closed in pleasure.

He waited until she finally plopped into his stomach before speaking, chuckling, "Things never do go the way you plan, do they?" He smiled and rubbed at his belly. "MMmm... You feel terrific in there!"
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby Kitti » Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:22 pm

Kitt seemed to sulk as she plopped into Kurt's stomach and she whimpered, " Nyuu...."

Kitti
???

Postby GoldFox » Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:27 pm

Kurt frowned as he felt her sitting still and growled, prodding at his belly. "Hey, don't just sit there! Move around, rub at the walls, do something!" He then smiled. "If you don't, you'll die faster." He knew THAT would get her going.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby Kitti » Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:31 pm

Kitt whimpered as she hissed, " Nyah!" she lowly growled as she rubbed herself against Kurt's stomach walls, " Mew...." she mewled as her tail stroked against the stomach walls.

Kitti
???

Postby GoldFox » Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:17 pm

Kurt smiled and lay down, curling up and purring at the soft sensations, smiling gently. "Hmmm.... Oh that feels great..." He would poke at her now and again if she stopped for too long.

After he felt her collapse, Kurt smiled and said with a wide grin, "That was terrific... And guess what? We can do it again tomorrow!" He knew this would be confusing, so he added, "You won't die in there, so I'll get to keep you as a little pet."
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby Kitti » Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:43 pm

Kitt blink as she let out a feral hiss before pouting childishly, " Meanie.." Kitt muttered as she sighed, " I best not go on a leash!" she hissed

Kitti
???

Postby GoldFox » Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:45 pm

Kurt laughed at the leash comment, gently prodding at his belly again. "No, no leash. But you will be punished for doing anything wrong..." He bared his teeth. "My fangs can be very dangerous at times..."

He then sighed and rubbed at his tummy. "Now you'd better settle down, because I'm tired and I would like to get some sleep."
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay