private for me and Kusanagi

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

private for me and Kusanagi

Postby sampson » Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:39 pm

Samposn is a cute fox anthro at the age of 19 and all he wants to do is to have some fun.

Sam just got to Australia and he couldn't wait to go out and Explore the Australian wilderness.

By the time he reached the open savanna it was already 12:00 "I guess it's time for me to eat nya" Sam then took out a lunch box that she had packed before going out and started to munch on it.
sampson
Schadenfreude ... Just Google it

Re: private for me and Kusanagi

Postby Kusanagi » Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:56 pm

Brandy yawned, another morning in the outback. She scratched herself and let out a little belch. The roo looked down, and rolled over. She saw the remains of a small campsite, smashed flat under her butt. The former occupants relocated to her stomach the night before. It was a nice snack, but she could use some breakfast.
Kusanagi
Participator

Postby sampson » Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:23 pm

Sam just finished his meal and began to pack up all the things inside his backpack. For Sam the environment is really important so he also picked up the litter and put it inside a bag and then stuffed it to the bag. Then he got annoyed that for some reason when you take out something from a bag and then try to put it again it seem that there is no room.

After Sam finished to stuff up his bag he started to think on where he can go and what kind of attraction he could go and see

Finally Sam decided to go and see a village of Aboriginal People. "Yes that should be nice to see " Sam thought to himself
sampson

Postby Kusanagi » Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:48 pm

Brandy's stomach was rumbling, and that was a problem as it happened to scare most potential prey. She tried to muffle it, but that just seemed to make it worse. With a sigh, she guessed she would have to eat something a bit less wild.

For being 'smarter' species furs and people seemed to be the easiest ones to catch, though they often gave her indigestion.
Kusanagi
Participator

Postby sampson » Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:05 pm

Sam then started to walk north to where his guide book told him the village is.

After a walk of three to four hours Sam saw in the distance a mountain and very very small houses so he took out his binoculars to have a better look if that was the village he wanted to go... "it seem like the village but I wonder why I can't see any people...I guess it a resting time or something"

Sam then continued to walk toward the village "I think I will get there in two to three hours or so."

((Im sorry it take me time to respond I have studies and work to do
sampson

Return to Private Roleplay