It's a Dog Eat Dog World (ShadowRavenX Private RP)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

It's a Dog Eat Dog World (ShadowRavenX Private RP)

Postby Stray » Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:03 pm

Finn was a thorough bred siberian husky with bright, ice blue eyes and sleek coat and had once belonged to the son of a wealthy business man in Houston, Texas. However the child had decided he'd gotten bored with him and so he had been transported across the country, only to be dumped and abandoned like a sack of rubbish in a rubbish dump in New York.

That had all happened in that same day, no more than a few hours ago. Night had fallen now and the dump had been left in semi-darkness, with only a few dim lights along the perimeter fence to show Finn his way. He could here the faint sounds of the city night life down the road and sighed as he lay down on a worn down sofa that had been left to rot at the foot of a large pile of rubbish, pondering on his current situation. He wondered what he would do for food now he was stray, he had been quite well fed as a pet, and could probably live off his own body fat for a couple of days, but beyond that he would probably be forced to live off of the rotting food in the various piles of rubbish around this dump, which would probably end up being his home from now on.
If your into canine vore or anything similar, take a look at my stories:
http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2_itemId=136505

"Space Corps Directive 34124? No officer with false teeth should attempt oral sex in zero gravity."
Stray
Participator

Re: It's a Dog Eat Dog World (ShadowRavenX Private RP)

Postby ShadowRavenX » Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:54 pm

((sorry to me so long to post, I'm always bad at my opening posts))

But this particular dump was not a good place for rookie strays to run, it was a place for only the toughest of survivors and was territory for a big Doby by the name of Cain. His eyes were like fiery gold and stood out against his short dark coat of black and brown. His tail and ears were docked showing that he had once had a home and an owner who wanted the traditional doberman, but like alot of dogs he was left abandoned at the first sign that he wasn't the perfect pet.

Now he ran one of the many dumps of New York, king of the rubbish domain that is the home to so much of the humans waste and was now home to yet another throw away. From the darkness of his hideaway Cain watched as the new husky arrival made himself at home obviously content with staying. But nobody lived there without Cains permission and if they dog was going to stay then he was going to have to straighten him out. That is or he would have to face the consequences and nobody wants to face this particular dobies consequences.
[i]If you're smaller than the anaconda, it considers you food. If you're larger than the anaconda, it considers you a lot of food.[/i:cbf34
ShadowRavenX
Air Taxi

Postby Stray » Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:43 pm

(That's fine, the opening post is always the worst, trying to set the scene and general mood of the thread etc. )

Finn lay on the broken, old sofa for a few minutes, swinging his right front leg over the side, randomly swiping the air while contemplating his current situation. He still couldn't believe it, although his owners may not have been the most loving or caring in the world, they still provided him with food and shelter and for all accounts and purposes he had been living the life of luxoury a few hours ago and now this.

He sighed before he moved off of the sofa and walked over to a large puddle on the ground and began to lap up a few tongue fulls. He looked up at the pitch black sky, where he used to live he was able to see all of the stars, but with all the light pollution here, there was nothing, but blackness. He vaguely had the feeling he was being watched as he returned back to the sofa and now occupied himself with simply staring at the litter-strewn ground, though he might just have been imagining things in this strange place.

He was beginning to wish someone would show up though, if just to end the tedious quiet surrounding the area. Probably no-one here, but other dead beat strays, that'd be great company...Probably no-one here, but other dead beat strays, that'd be great company... He thought to himself, though he couldn't mock their position now, now he was just another one of those dead-beat strays...

(Scratch that, keyboard problem dealt with finally!)
If your into canine vore or anything similar, take a look at my stories:
http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2_itemId=136505

"Space Corps Directive 34124? No officer with false teeth should attempt oral sex in zero gravity."
Stray
Participator

Return to Private Roleplay