The Missing Cat-girl

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: The Missing Cat-girl

Postby Reiko » Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:49 pm

Reiko groaned, it didnt take a Annabel to eb tall for her to see that Rieko's stomach was pudgy, round and groaning. "Jeez...your lucky Maria...If Daisy found out you were cheating on Daisy with another girl....she might have been caught by the cops for eating you~....now this will teach you to cheat on your lover and make a rukus!"
Reiko
---

Postby KonataSandwich » Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:17 pm

Annabel's eyes widen at this revelation. However it isn't enough to send Reiko away. She needed hard evidence. She silently climbs the cabinets behind Reiko and hides behind a box. looking around the room for any proof.
KonataSandwich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Reiko » Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:19 pm

unfortunately there was no evidence around, only Reiko and her large stomach were the proof. The large bellied dog-girl smiled a bit then groaned as her stomach growled. 'God you two are killing me...well I suppose it's fair sense I killed you...bah whatever...why am i even talking to my stomach." She said and shrugged, sniffing the air and woofed. 'Ooo something smells tasty~"
Reiko
---

Postby KonataSandwich » Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:32 pm

Hearing those words Annabel realized if she didn't run then she would be Reiko's next meal. She quickly runs to the first place she sees, the slightly open refrigerator. Leaping inward she hides an a half eaten sandwich.
KonataSandwich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Reiko » Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:36 pm

Reiko woofed a bit and looked at the fridge, opening up the door, looking around. "Sniff! Where is it, it smells so good~" She said then blinked, grabbing the half eaten sandwich. "Ooooo was this sandwich always so yummy smelling~" She said and smiled proudly. "I guess so." She said,carrying the sandwich over to her coach adn plops down, laying across it and yawned.
Reiko
---

Postby KonataSandwich » Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:40 pm

Annabel gets nervous for a moment but the realizes that this is the perfect opportunity to get evidence. She stays perfectly still, awaiting Reiko's hunger to take effect.
KonataSandwich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Reiko » Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:48 pm

Reiko smiled and stuffed the sandwich into her mouth, grinning proudly as she chews around in the sandwich, then her teeth made contact with flesh and she immediately stopped chewing. "What the hell?!" She shrieked, shoving a hand into her mouth, grabbing Annabell's tail she yanked her out and eeped.
Reiko
---

Postby KonataSandwich » Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:52 pm

"Um... squeek?"

Annabel couldn't risk being found out so she begins trying her hardest to convince Reiko that she is an ordinary mouse girl.
KonataSandwich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Reiko » Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:56 pm

Reiko woofed and snickered. "Well aren't you cute~ Hehehe poor little thing did I take away your food." She said and smiled. "How about I give you a sandwich." She said playfully.
Reiko
---

Postby KonataSandwich » Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:08 pm

Still pretending to be a normal mouse girl, Annabel silently nodded.
KonataSandwich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Reiko » Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:14 pm

Reiko was a very thick headed girl, even if Annabel just had the ears and tail, Reiko didn't recognize the girl that ws just at her door, smiling she licked her lips. 'Alright~....Go after the sandwich!" She said and dropped the mouse into her mouth, licking and slurping at her small, tasty form. "Mmmmn so yummy~"
Reiko
---

Postby KonataSandwich » Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:19 pm

Annabel ran around from side to side of Reiko's mouth being bumped around by her tongue. Eventually she gave up on control of where she was going and lets Reiko do as she pleases.
KonataSandwich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Reiko » Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:23 pm

Reiko licked and lapped the tasty mouse all around, gigglign as the girl wiggled all around in her mouth, tipping her head back she swallowed powerfully, sucking the girl into her hot, tight throat, sliding the girl down her tight, growling throat. "ooooo yummy Mouse~"
Reiko
---

Postby KonataSandwich » Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:35 pm

Wiggling her way downward as fast as she can, Annabel finally spots the two girls in Reiko's stomach.

"Hello? Are either of you alive?"
KonataSandwich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Reiko » Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:47 pm

Since it was dark it was impossible to see that the bodies were viciously digested, the stomach was groaning and churning, The acids worked intot eh poor cat-girls, and since Annabel was now in the gut she would be next!
Reiko
---

Postby KonataSandwich » Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:04 pm

Annabel begins to fall towards the acid but stops just short of it. She is saved by a razor wire she attached to her vest and one of Reiko's teeth.

"I really need to learn how to measure better..."

Pulling out a cell phone Annabel takes a picture of the two dead bodies and emails it to the police station. Having one last thing to take care of she raises her voice so Reiko could hear her.

"Hey! I've found you out! You got tire of all of the noise the victims made at night so you went over and ate them both, but one thing escapes me... Why was the door locked at Daisy's place? How did you manage to lock it?"
KonataSandwich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Reiko » Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:08 pm

Reiko woofed as she heard the noise from with in her stomach tehn blinked. "Aww shit you!" she growled at her stomach. "Pesky little mouse~...Alright you got me...I ate them...but so what....your in my gut now too, your just going to get digested now too...besides the police don't even know who ate the bodies." She said then snickered. "But I suppose i could humor you...The door was locked when I went there anyway, so I snuck in through the window, pounced them and ate them." She said and giggled proudly.
Reiko
---

Postby KonataSandwich » Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:22 pm

Annabel silently climbed up the wire towards Reiko's mouth. At the top of Reiko's throat Annabel pulls on the wire as hard as she can, then launches herself out and into the air. With a burst of light she transforms back into a human.

"While I was in there I sent a photo to the police. The only way for you to get away now is to get rid of me, and escape in 10 minutes."
KonataSandwich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Reiko » Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:26 pm

Reiko meeped at the sudden escape, grabbing onto Annabel's shoulders, Reiko stretches her mouth out nice and wide to glomp over her head! It was all so sudden! The hot maw wrapping around her head. "Mmmmmn hehehe don't worry about that...A couple hundred dollars will have any yahoo turning a blind eye to your creams!"
Reiko
---

Postby KonataSandwich » Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:38 pm

Annabel starts struggle for all she's worth, any thing to stall for time.

"But as I said... The police at on their way. On the word of the police captain's daughter no less! can you really eat all of me and run away before they get here?"
KonataSandwich
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay