*To Protect [[Private for GoldFox and Davmil3111]]

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

*To Protect [[Private for GoldFox and Davmil3111]]

Postby GoldFox » Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:35 am

Watching silently from an alley, Remy winced as the thugs finally left the poor kid alone, beaten and broke. The teenager didn’t have as chance! Remy considered approaching him, but decided to wait until the thugs had left. He didn’t want his image to be tainted by appearing kind to the weak and wounded.

Once he was sure those punks were gone, he approached the young man, gently shaking his shoulder. “Hey, there, petit, you okay? They sure did a number on you. Can you stand?”
Last edited by GoldFox on Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.
Be evil. :evil:

-GoldFox ^-^
Click over there for my stories --> http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2_itemId=109644
GoldFox
---

Re: To Protect [[Private for GoldFox and Davmil3111]]

Postby Davmil3111 » Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:46 am

Shayne looked up at the person who had a hand on his shoulder. "Yeah, I've seen worse... but now I'm broke." He said. "I believe I can stand." He said, but when he tried, he whinced in pain; still managing to get up thought. He put a hand on his side. "I think I got some broken ribs... great!" He said weakly. "Ouch!"
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GoldFox » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:04 am

Remy bit his lip. Oh this wasn't good... He sighed, kneeling next to the young man, gently rubbing his hand on the injured ribs, his fingers light a deft. "Non... They're not broken, but they're heavily bruised. Its no wonder it hurts so bad."

The cajun then led the kid to a bench and sat him down, sitting next to him. Remy then asked, "What on earh were you doing out here so late? It was like you were ASKING to get beaten up."
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
Click over there for my stories --> http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2_itemId=109644
GoldFox
---

Postby Davmil3111 » Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:26 pm

Shayne sighed in relief, it would be easier to heal himself if his ribs were only bruised. He didn't resist and sat on the bench. When Remy asked, he lowered his head.

"I... I've got nowhere else to go. I'm all alone since I'm 14, my parents and younger sister were killed by a gang, those thugs are part of it and they want to finish the job; I have no idea why they didn't kill me now... I think I would have preffered they did." Shayne explained, starting to sob. "I seeked vengeance for two years now, but as a healer, I don't know at all how to fight... they killed my family because we refused to work for them. Now I lived near this alley, I believe I choose the wrong place didn't I?"
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GoldFox » Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:02 am

Remy chuckled ruefully, saying, “Oui, you did.” He was silent for a bit, feeling bad for the youth. He didn’t want to just leave him to fend for himself now. The kid would be dead by the end of next week!

A smile crept over his face as he looked at the kid, saying softly, “I think we both know that you coming here was a bad idea. I know that gang. They will hunt you down and make you beg for death.” He let this horrible thought sink in before he all but whispered, “I could protect you from that.”
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby Davmil3111 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:55 pm

Shayne shivered as he immagined himself being tortured to death by those thugs... but then looked at Remy hopefully when he proposed help. "Really? You really could do that for me even if you don't know anything about me? But how are you gonna do against a whole gang? You look strong, but I don't see how anybody could survive against a whole bunch of bastards."
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GoldFox » Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:49 pm

Remy grinned and leaned back against the bench. “Well, I have certain abilities…” He paused to withdraw a card form his pocket and charged it, the purple flames dancing in the night air. He threw the lightly charged card to the street and watched as it exploded. “That’s just a light one…”

The Cajun grinned, adding, “And that’s not all. I can do other things, such as hiding things. If you wanted, I could hide you so those punks could never find you.” He then waited to see what the kid thought about all this.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby Davmil3111 » Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:24 pm

Shayne looked at the card as it exploded, amazed. "Whoa, those sure are some unusual powers." Shayne said, still looking at the ashes the card had been turned into.

Then he cock his head and raise an eyebrow. "Hide me? If it can protect me, I'm ready for anything... where are you going to hide me? And how?" He asked, wondering where he could go without having a chance of getting spotted by the gang.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GoldFox » Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:30 pm

Remy smiled and answered smoothly, “Well, my other power allows me to alter others… But it comes with a pretty steep price. If I do this for you, you will always be protected. Those punks will never lay their hand on you and you will never be in any danger. You will be taken care of.”

The Cajun then smiled, his eyes glittering, “But the price, as I said, is steep. If you say yes, I can’t reverse it. You’ll be protected forever.” Remy knew that this might sound a bit scary, but from the kid's expression, Remy knew that he would probably grab at the chance without much thought. All the better for the Cajun.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby Davmil3111 » Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:33 pm

Shayne looked in Remy's eyes... what did he mean by forever? "Can't reverse it? I, I'm not so sure about this... but I'll get killed for sure if I refuse so... I believe you can do it... but can you at least tell me what you'll do?" Shayne asked, wondering what he had in mind.

He didn't really knew what was going on, all he knew is that this guy wanted to protect him from the punks and how could he pass such an opportunity? If Remy was right, he would be out of danger and won't be alone anymore with Remy as company.

((Sorry for slow reply, was kind of busy lately hehe :oops: ))
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GoldFox » Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:27 pm

[[No worries]]

Remy smiled and then chuckled. He was pretty sure that telling the kid would have him run off, but you never know! With Remy’s luck, the kid might actually agree!

Either way, the Cajun sighed and then said, “All right, but you won’t believe me.” He paused, then said, “I’ll be able to shrink you, down to about this big, three inches.” He demonstrated with his fingers, smiling charmingly.

“I know that sounds scary, but trust me. If I don’t, those punks will murder you. Like this, you won’t have to worry about anything ever again.” Then, the Cajun played a little trick and leaning close to the kid, made solid eye-contact, using a tiny bit of his hypnotism to keep the kid calm. “You’ll never be hurt, never have to worry about anything ever again. I’ll take care of everything. I promise.”
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby Davmil3111 » Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:16 pm

Shayne looked at Remy, astonished. He could shrink him? How could that be? And more important, it would be irreversible! "I... no kidding? You can really do that?" He asked, on shock. He wanted to run, but when his eyes crossed Remy's, he felt really relaxed and thought that Remy was probably right... if he didn't accept; he'd be murdered for sure.

"If... if you're sure nothing bad will happen, then I accept... anyways it's not like I have the choice." He said, looking in Remy's eyes, that guy was good to convince people.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GoldFox » Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:50 pm

Remy grinned as his persuasion worked and the young man agreed. He leaned back, and smiling gently, said, “Well, then we’d better move fast. I didn’t want to scare you, but I saw one of those punks a little while ago before he ran off. We have to do this now. Just close your eyes… It can make you a bit dizzy.”

He waited until the kid had agreed before he concentrated on the young man, smiling as he shrank down to only about three inches tall. The Cajun then reached and gently picked him up, cuddling him to his chest. “There… Now aren’t you cozy?”
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby Davmil3111 » Tue May 13, 2008 9:15 pm

Shayne struggled a bit against Remy's fingers, still stressed that the punks might already know where he was. "Yeah... maybe but please quick. They might come here anytime soon." Shayne pleaded, but moaning softly as he was being cuddled.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GoldFox » Tue May 13, 2008 11:37 pm

Remy smiled and stood up, still holding the little teen against his chest. "All right... just hush." He then tucked him into a breastpocket on his shirt and casually walked to where his apartment was. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw those thugs from before rush to the spot where the kid had been, apparently confused at not finding him.

The Cajun smiled slyly and made it to his home, pausing to take the kid from his pocket. He then smiled at him, saying gently, "Well, we're back at my place. Time for me to 'protect' you." He grinned, his eyes glowing softly with anticipation as his stomach growled.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby Davmil3111 » Sun May 25, 2008 2:12 pm

Shayne looked, and sighed in relief as he saw the thugs looking at where they've been a few seconds ago. "Phew, they don't know where I am. Thanks a lot." He said, looking around and finding it pretty weird from this point of view.

As Remy picked him up, he looked at him with a smile. "I could never thank you enough you know, thank you very much for saving my life." He said gratefully. As he looked in Remy's eyes, he felt weird a bit, then he looked at his mouth as he heard his stomach growl. Shayne felt like seeing that, he had looked a few times at Remy's mouth as he spoke, and he was feeling weird when he looked at his tongue. Now that he was only 3 inches tall, he started to want going on that tongue and bounce on it... now that it was possible it seemed it was attracting him much more.

"So hum, okay." Shayne said, not really paying attention.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GoldFox » Sun May 25, 2008 4:54 pm

Remy smiled in amusement when he saw the little guy staring at his mouth. He smiled gently, and then asked, “You ready for this?” After a slight pause, Remy then gently put the kid into his mouth, laying him on his tongue.

Remy stood there for a bit, keeping his mouth open and feeling the weight of the small human on his tongue. It was such a nice sensation and he delighted in it, knowing that it was a living thing in his mouth, at his mercy.

The red and black eyes drifted shut as Remy began to very gently and slowly, close his mouth. He finally got his lips shut and stood there a few minutes longer, before he opened his mouth and gently plucked out the kid. He smiled at him, asking, “What do you think?”
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby Davmil3111 » Mon May 26, 2008 8:45 pm

Shayne moaned as he was laid on the tongue, it was feeling so good inside here. "Oh nice." He murmured. He rolled a bit, enjoying it as Remy closed his mouth. He couldn't see a thing, but he felt Remy's breath gushing over him often.

As he was plucked out, he wiped some saliva off his face. "That was so great, I never thought being in a mouth would be so nice. Put me back in there I love it." Shayne asked, jumping in Remy's palm. "Lick me a lot this time, your tongue is very comfortable you know."
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GoldFox » Tue May 27, 2008 2:48 am

Remy had to admit that he hadn’t expected such a positive response, but he smiled broadly and did as told, gently rolling the eager little body into his mouth before tipping his head backwards, keeping his throat shut so that he didn’t accidentally gulp the little guy down. Yet, anyway.

The Cajun then proceeded to shut his mouth, leveling it as he began to lick and suck at the small body, smiling to himself as he felt the kid actually enjoying it! He then made sure to lick and tease just as much as he could without completely exhausting the kid. He wanted him to be able to enjoy this! The Cajun then opened his mouth, keeping his tongue still and feeling the kid lying on top of the slick muscle, grinning as it felt simply wonderful and warm and heavy. He simply couldn’t wait to swallow this little guy down whole!
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby Davmil3111 » Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:28 am

Shayne couldn't resist and moaned as he was licked all over. He was now coated in saliva as Remy sucked at his body. Shayne rubbed at the tongue, trying to hold a bit at it at the same time as he didn't want to fall in the throat. The world he was in was a bit leaned, and he didn't know why, he didn't like much the idea to go down the tight tube... compared to the mouth it was rather scary as he feared painful digestion in the end. He wanted to speak, but didn't know what to say, Remy might even not listen to him at all.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Next

Return to Private Roleplay