Mallrats (Me and Pachi!)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Mallrats (Me and Pachi!)

Postby KonataSandwich » Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:49 pm

Ally couldn't believe what had happened today. First she meets Zephyr, who claims to be a ghost on the lookout for a new body to inhabit, next Zephyr comes up to her and asks her to come along to the mall and shop. Of course Ally says no on the spot, she couldn't possibly run off with a stranger with her luck. However as soon as Zephyr tells her about a mystical charm sold in one of the stores that's supposed to change anyone's luck, she changes her mind. Unfortunately on the way their a jar falls from Zephyr's unseen belt and shatters on the ground. After a heavy fog releases from the jar, the two notice that they are now small enough to fit in said jar.

"And here it is again! The one day I stand a chance of changing my luck and now I'm too short to buy it!"
KonataSandwich
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Mallrats (Me and Pachi!)

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:53 pm

I smile as I spot the two. "Hi there, you little morsels." I say casually.
A link to a fun game I love playing: http://www.blankmediagames.com/TownOfSalem/

Be sure to say that ParaYumi refered you when you register for it. That's me.
Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby KonataSandwich » Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:26 pm

Being all too familiar with bad luck Ally chooses not to tempt fate, and runs off. She ends up running thought the food court which is now a giant labyrinth to her. After she thinks the coast is clear she hides under on of the tables. Zephyr however decides to stand up to this mysterious stranger and face him head on if need be. a bold move but rather risky at her current hight.

"Hey you up there, What do you want? I'm trying to figure out a way to get me and my friend back to normal!"

Zephyr then notices that Ally had run off.
KonataSandwich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:41 pm

"Why would you want to do that?" I say, grinning as I pick Zephyr up. "Right now, you're just the right size for me to eat!"
A link to a fun game I love playing: http://www.blankmediagames.com/TownOfSalem/

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby KonataSandwich » Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:59 pm

Noticing what fate is about to befall her, Zephyr begins struggling to get out of the stranger's hand. She tries everything, biting it, pounding on it, pushing it open, but nothing seems to work for her at the hight of 2 inches. Meanwhile Ally looks on helplessly from under a table in front of the sandwich vendor.

"Poor Zephyr... If only she had come with me..."
KonataSandwich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:03 pm

I smile as I place Zephyr in my maw and swallow her.

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby KonataSandwich » Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:22 pm

Zephyr struggles as she is pulled down the stranger's esophagus, she tries to get a grip and climb up but to no avail. In mere seconds she lands butt first onto a spongy ground in a dark room. Soon she hears the sound of stomach acids flowing out towards her.

"This doesn't look good for me.."

After a few minutes her body is digested leaving only her ghost. rushing though the stomach walls and away from this stranger, she grabs one of the special "uninhabited body" cookies Alice sold to her and leaps into it. Unfortunately she does this mid flight and crashes into a wall then bounces into a plate of Shrimp fried rice.
KonataSandwich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:26 pm

I now look for the catgirl.

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby KonataSandwich » Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:37 pm

Seeing the stranger come in her direction, Ally hides in a turned over box of popcorn from the movie theater down the hall. She tries to hold back her tears from seeing her new friend get eaten, but she can't seem to stop. Meanwhile, Zephyr is just starting to wake up from her fall and sticks her head up out of the rice. She can't seem to move much but she spots a sign above her that says free samples. panicking she starts to struggle in the rice.
KonataSandwich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:51 pm

I notice the sign. "Ugh, I hate shrimp fried rice." I say as I unknowingly walk right past Ally's hiding spot.

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby KonataSandwich » Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:16 pm

After struggling for a bit Zephyr finally manages to get to the edge of the plate and climb off, just as a hungry looking customer takes the plate. Not knowing what to do, she starts running along the food court counter, trying to find Ally.

"Damn! why can't she just show up behind me or something!"

Ally, still morns Zephyr's loss, not knowing her friend was a ghost anyway. She crawls deeper into the popcorn so she isn't heard. Bit by bit the butter from the popcorn rubs off on her until she is covered in the stuff.
KonataSandwich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:26 pm

I suddenly smell buttered popcorn, so I retrace my steps.

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby KonataSandwich » Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:42 pm

Desperately trying to find Ally before the stranger does, Zephyr focuses all of her senses on the task at hand. Suddenly she hears crying, but the unusual part about this is that it's coming from a discarded bucket of popcorn. She immediately realizes this has to be Ally, so she looks around the counter to find a way to get to her first. She sees a bunch of taco ingredients behind her and begins to grab and mix them into a bowl.
KonataSandwich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:56 pm

By this time, I've reached the discarded bucket of popcorn and bent down to pick it up.

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby KonataSandwich » Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:09 am

Crafting a flat round vessel of some sort out of tortilla, Zephyr places it over the bowl and climbs aboard. With an explosion of force the craft is launched into the air. As she steers it towards the stranger, the craft actually flies. However it's landing leaves much to be desired as it crashes into his face. Zephyr lands on the table below, drenched in hot sauce and beef. The craft rolls up around her constricting her.
KonataSandwich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:28 am

I smile. "What do we have here?" I say as I pick up Zephyr and throw her into my maw.

I quickly spit her out when I taste the hot sauce though. "Eiiiiyaaaiii! Water! I need water!" I screech out, dropping the bucket of popcorn and careening off to find a drinking fountain.

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby KonataSandwich » Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:51 am

Ally climbs out of the bucket and jumps up to the table. Catching a glimpse of Zephyr, she runs up to free the poor taco girl.

"I saw him eat you! I thought you were dead!"

jumping out of her tortilla trap, zephyr greets Ally with a victorious smile.

"I'm a ghost, I'm already dead."

Ally is shocked at this statement butt decides it isn't the time to sit and talk about it. She grabs Zephyr's hand and jumps onto a tray being carried just in the range of her cat like leap. She leaps yet again to the counter of the ice cream shop, but the clerk hold up a bowl at the last minute and the two fall in. The two lie at the bottom of the bowl, unconscious. The clerk holds up the bowl and lets out a yell.

"The next customer gets any topping they want, free of charge!"
KonataSandwich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:44 am

"Ice cream! That's just the thing!" I say as I rush to the ice cream counter.

"I'd like whipped cream on mine." I tell him.

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby KonataSandwich » Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:48 am

The clerk scoops the ice cream into the bowl, not noticing Ally and Zephyr who were just starting to wake up. To finish the job, he sprays whipped cream all over the bowl and hands it over to stranger.

"Here you go sir! On the house!"
KonataSandwich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:51 am

"Thanks." I say as I begin to eat the ice cream with a spoon.

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Next

Return to Private Roleplay