13 (Me and Davmill3111)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

13 (Me and Davmill3111)

Postby Mellorine » Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:16 pm

Name: Trese
Species: Pekenyo
Fur color: White with a black "13" on his right paw.
Height: 1/2"

Trese was having a streak of bad luck today. But then again, he always did. He was in a field outside of his village, sulking after almost being killed by a stampede of wild animals.
Last edited by Mellorine on Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mellorine
???

Re: 13 (Me and Davmill3111)

Postby Davmil3111 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:47 pm

Name: Leon
Species: Anthro fox
Height: 6'2"
Fur color: Red, white and black

Leon was wandering in a field, hunting for food... but he wasn't finding anything right now, that field didn't seem to have something edible to offer the fox. He continued to search still, he wanted to eat something. He didn't know yet that there was that small Pekenyo near his foot.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Mellorine » Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:08 pm

"Oh great. It's happening again." Trese said sarcastically as a fox towered over him, blocking out the sunlight.
Mellorine
???

Re:

Postby Davmil3111 » Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:21 pm

Leon's eyes twitched as he heard a small voice, but couldn't hear exactly what had been said. "Who said that?" He asked, looking around him but seeing nothing. Then he looks down and see the very small mouse on the ground. He bent and smiled at it. "So who are you, it's the first I see a mouse that small." He said, sticking his tongue out.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Mellorine » Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:40 am

Trese gasped as the fox finally started to notice him. He was ready for anything he was about to do to him. But, to his surprise, the fox didn't say or do anything that might make Trese think that he'd want to eat him.

Trese sighed in relief and said "My name's Trese. And I'm not a mouse. I'm a Pekenyo." while giving a little smile. "I might be lucky after all."
Mellorine
???

Re:

Postby Davmil3111 » Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:36 pm

Leon cocked his head in interest. "Penkenyo? He repeated as he lowered his hands on the ground. Sorry, never heard of that species. I dunno, but at this size you might get stepped on so you might as well travel a bit with me. Like this nobody will harm you." Leon offered Trese. His stomach let out a loud growl, asking for food, but the fox ignored it and smiled to the Pekenyo. 'I'm lucky, he's not much meat but still edible.' he thought to himself.
Last edited by Davmil3111 on Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Mellorine » Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:49 pm

Trese wore a little smile as he climbed onto the fox's paw. "Thank you. I was lucky to meet such a nice fox like you." he said. Then, the Pekenyo heard what he said about traveling with him. "Sure. I think my bad luck might've run out." he said, showing the fox the black "13" on the back of his right paw.
Mellorine
???

Re:

Postby Davmil3111 » Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:12 pm

Leon looked at the "13" and smiled. "Maybe it didn't you know." He whispered. He opened his maw wide and with a quick move, threw Trese in the air, softly catching him on his wet tongue. The fox then slammed his maw shut and started licking the pekenyo. He was so hungry that his mouth was getting filled quickly with saliva.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Mellorine » Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:18 pm

"Wait, what?" Trese asked, cocking his head. Before he knew it, he was flying up into the sky. The Pekenyo expected to land on the ground, but felt the floor was soft and wet. He saw that it was the fox's tongue. All too suddenly, Trese was dragged into Leon's maw.

"I shouldn't known something like this would happen! How stupid could I be to trust a fox!" he yelled angrily, scratching the fox's tongue, seeing it bleed heavily with each claw swipe.
Mellorine
???

Re:

Postby Davmil3111 » Tue May 13, 2008 9:03 pm

Leon did his best to hold his meeps, that pekenyo was fighting way too hard and he had to do something before he cut his tongue off. Quickly, Leon slammed his tongue against his palate and swallowed powerfully, hoping to send the pekenyo on a wet trip down his esophagus.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Mellorine » Tue May 13, 2008 9:58 pm

"I might be unlucky. But, I still know how to fight against foxes like you." Trese said, squirming his way out of the esophagous, digging his claws into the fox's tongue, and making his way to the front of the mouth. He then brought his fist back, and broke one of his teeth, escaping through the gap, spreading his lips, and running as far away as he could.

Trese found an abandoned cabin. He squeezed through a crack in the door, and quickly hid in a kitchen cabinet.
Mellorine
???

Re:

Postby Davmil3111 » Sun May 25, 2008 2:07 pm

Leon yelped and fell on his butt, feeling great pain as his tooth was sent away and the pekenyo busting from his lips. "What the hell? How could he even do that?" Leon asked to himself. He held his mouth, tasting the blood from both his tongue and the tooth gap. "He's gonna pay for that, that little brat." Leon growled angrily, following the Pekenyo with his particular vision.

"You can't hide from me." He said teasingly, as he could see through the cabin's wall. He tried to open the door, but it was locked... He kicked the door as strong as he could and it collapsed. "Now where are you hiding." He said, not using his sight to have more fun.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Mellorine » Sun May 25, 2008 3:19 pm

Trese needed something to mask his scent. He found nothing to do that. But, there was a can of red pepper in the cabinet, and he stuffed some in his pockets. "This'll teach him if he ever finds me." he said with a clever grin.
Mellorine
???

Re:

Postby Davmil3111 » Mon May 26, 2008 8:43 pm

Leon sniffed and smelled pretty spicy pepper. "I can stand spicy, love it in fact." He said teasingly, almost sure it was the pekenyo smelling like that.

He approached the cabinet. "Are you THERE!" He said quickly, opening the door and spotting the small creature. "There you are." He said, pinning his arms and back with a claw, but being careful not to puncture anything. "You'll pay for this, that strenght of yours is really harmful."
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Mellorine » Tue May 27, 2008 10:01 am

"Damn it! He found me!" Trese thought as the cabinet opened. Soon, his arms were pinned to his sides by one of the fox's large, powerful claws. "You've got my arms down, but that won't stop me from getting you!" Trese said with a bitter grin as he bit down on the fox's paws with his sharp teeth.
Mellorine
???

Re:

Postby Davmil3111 » Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:31 am

Leon looked at the Pekenyo, how pitiful. "That won't work on me. It's not even scratching if you look well. Maybe it worked on my tongue, but not on my body, I've been bitten and scratched way too many times to feel anything against you. Now you're just a snack, surrender you little pest." Leon growled, pressing a little harder at Trese's body with his claw, if he decided to press only a little more, there would be a puncture and that would hurt... but he didn't want that, yet if he doesn't struggle too much.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Mellorine » Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:41 am

It took Trese some effort, but he freed one of his arms from the fox's grip. He had a handful of red pepper in his paw. The Pekenyo then threw it, hitting one of Leon's eyes. "A snack, huh? We'll see if anything you've eaten has given you this much trouble." he said with a cunning grin. "After all, I am bad luck. And that does come with a few perks."
Mellorine
???

Re:

Postby Davmil3111 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:35 pm

Leon gasped and covered his eyes with his free hand. "You little pest! I've seen worse but you're very annoying." The fox replied, growling. He pinched two claws around Trese and threw him hard in the back of his throat, swallowing immediately. He didn't feel him going down, he was really starting to get annoying. He kept his head tilted backward, it would be very difficult to climb his slippery tongue now and his drool was slowly sliding in his throat. Leon hoped he'd lose grip, the sooner he swallowed that pest, the better it'd be for him.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Mellorine » Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:30 pm

Trese didn't stand a chance as the fox dropped him in his mouth. He slipped down the drool-coated tongue, but managed to jump up and grip onto the uvula. "Time to give you some bad luck."

Meanwhile, Sete who was a Pekenyo with brown fur and a white "7" on her left paw had followed Trese's pawprints. She had always liked Trese, but he wouldn't let her be around him since he said that his bad luck would only put her in danger. But, she was worried about him after leaving the village.

Sete followed the pawprints to an abandoned cabin, which was probably used by humans in the past. "Trese? Where are you?" she called out, going through the front door.
Mellorine
???

Re:

Postby Davmil3111 » Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:16 pm

Leon accumulated a big pool of drool and then tilted his head back to make it all flow on Trese. He was keeping it in the back of his mouth and then felt the Pekenyo lose grip and swallowed immediately. He felt the small creature slide down and he pushed at the bulge to make it go down faster, he's had enough of the Pekenyo and he finally gulped him.

Then, he found out that there was actually a sink in the cabin and started to drink from it, gulping a lot of water since he was awfully thirsty all of a sudden. After he calmed his thirst, he sat on a chair and quickly fell asleep just before Sete entered the cabin.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Next

Return to Private Roleplay