Past late in the library...[PM First for approval]

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Past late in the library...[PM First for approval]

Postby dezzykitsune » Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:25 am

It was very late in the massive library that resides downtown. It usually stays open for at least 12 am before closing; mainly to prevent anyone from getting a free living space within the library, constructed of using a more greek architecture. Along the walls were lined with books and they were several tables with various board games beneath it. On the top floor were the fax machines, computers and newspaper. On the base floor were book and magazines to read. The bottom floor is reserved for those that wish to study (including cameras). Within the depths of the base floor of the library dwells a snooring kitsune with four tails, his size reach up to at least 6 feet and had some headphone in his ears and a teal ipod in his paws. He didn't know of the library closing in a few minutes nor of anyone else that would still be around, except the librarian.
dezzykitsune
Artist

Re: Past late in the library...[PM First for approval]

Postby KonataSandwich » Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:04 am

Two figures wander out of the occult section of the Library, One a pale ghostly teen wearing mostly fishnet clothing, the other a young girl in a girl scouts uniform. The teen is carrying a mountain of books, while the girl looks up at her with a hypnotic smile.

"Do you really think one of these books can bring you back to life, Zephyr?" The younger girl asked.

Placing the books on a table, Zephyr turns around with a confident response.

"My dear Alice, I think it will work this time!"
KonataSandwich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby dezzykitsune » Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:08 pm

The kitsune wakes up an yips loudly after having a bad dream and from the time "Ohh man...I must of been resting here for quite a while" rubs his own head an shakes it. "I really hope no one is going to be mad at me from missing out on the study group we had planed". He shakes his head once more, still seeing slightly blurry objects and began walking over to the book shelf to replace the book on "Kitsune History Vol. 4" back onto the shelf; idly hearing someone speaking from a few feet away from him.
dezzykitsune
Artist

Postby KonataSandwich » Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:40 am

Zephyr and Alice continue a conversation until they notice a Kitsune standing near by. Zephyrs goes ahead, waving at this stranger in a friendly manner. Alice simply pulls out her cart of girl scout cookies and continues smiling.

"Would you like to buy some cookies?"
KonataSandwich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby dezzykitsune » Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:03 pm

The kitsune blinks once at someone waving for him to come by, he surely was curious to meet whoever is waving for him to come by. His tails swishing back an fourth slowly as he knew it was late but was really craving for something to eat as well too.
dezzykitsune
Artist

Return to Private Roleplay