Meet in the Forest ((Metheme and I))

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re:

Postby darkmark67 » Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:17 pm

Malice smiled as he brushed himself off. "hmm? you guys again? i missed smashing your heads into pulp! time to meet my new friends!" Malice summoned up 5 creatures in front of him, all with crimson swords and shields, flesh still falling from the bone but they had a strange aura around them, fire consumed them as they where taken over my malice, he turned them into copies of himself! "heh, another necromancing techinque, cloning..." He commanded them to go after each heriyv. "no worries, this will be far different then before!" Each clone attacked an indivudual heriyv and malice went after the real one.

Mark barely had his eyes open, his mind slowly closing. He summoned his sword to him and stood up. he used a combination of shadow energy to hurl the sword. It hit malice, malice turned around irritated as he hurled the sword back. It hit mark and went through his chest, luckly avoiing his heart and his lungs, the sword went through and stuck into the rock behind him. he was dying and now pinned. "dammit, someone...heriyv cant win on his own, no matter how much he thinks so...its impossible..."
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Location: Wandering the Moonlite forest, Black roses light my path...

Re:

Postby MeTheMe » Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:24 pm

Each Heriyv seemed to be focusing on defense rather than offense, save the one fighting Malice, who was firing hail smaller beams of light at him. A Heriyv appeared beside Mark. "Shhh, he doesn't know how many of us there are." He pulled the sword from his chest, fresh blood flowing from the wound. He quickly put a paw on it, healing it, and dampening the pain Mark was in. He focused more enegy and continued the healing process, leaving Malice with no idea what was going on behaind him.
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Re:

Postby darkmark67 » Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:31 pm

MArk nodded as he felt the sword being pulled out. "thanks..." He attempted to stand but nearly collapsed, "dont worry about me...he does not care if your back is turned or not...he will kill- watch out!!"

Malice figured something was wrong, the one fighting him was too weak and there seemed to be one missing, he sensed the powerful aura of heriyv leave then return. He looked over and saw heriyv healing mark and grinned..."a too for one deal here" A clone appeared behind malice and he took a claw and crushed its head easily. He formed another blade and hurled it at Heriyv, his back was turned still.

Mark saw it and lurched in fron of it, taking a full force blow knocking him back into the wall, the blade piercing heriyvs arm then his heart. Mark looked at his new wound, seeing it was through his heart he laughed for a second. "thank me in the next world..." He sighed then closed his eyes, his breathes taking in very little air, blood pouring from his mouth. his breathing stopped as he was still pinned against the wall.
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Re:

Postby MeTheMe » Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:41 pm

Time seemed to slow down as Mark was killed, forcing him to watch every painful moment. He was becoming upset, and was just about to lose it. His anger was filling him, he couldn't hold it back now, this was what Malice wanted? Well, he was getting it! "You've succeeded now, you finally pissed me off... made me angry." Heriyv clones all moved in unison with him, each one had the same crazed look in their eyes. A huge flash of light occured, swallowing every one, as soon as is subsided, each Heiyv had killed a Malice clone in some way. One broke it's back, another tore it's head off, each one falling to nothing. The Heriyv's then turned to Malice, each had it's own voice, hiding none of their hate. "Die Malice."
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Re:

Postby darkmark67 » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:06 pm

Malice just smiled "so all i had to do to make you angry was kill my wothless escuse for a brother? hmm...interesting, you barely knew him as well." Malice watched as his clones died and the light blinded him temporary. he felt it burn for a second then growled. "so, me die? hah! i cant! i am immortal!!" He pressed his hand into the ground and summoned more clones and created a dark aura around the field. "so you want to play! come and play boy!" Malice face grew angry as well, his tougue snaking out in a demon type way.

The inner malice felt his brother die and weeped, he could do nothing, helpless, as the dark side slowly consumed him, he was dying completely, and if he was gone, the dark side would not be stopped. the dark side made a way that could use malice as a fuel source and killing him so he could not interfer. "heriyv, i am sorry..."
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Re:

Postby MeTheMe » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:15 pm

Heriyv could feel the real Malice, and hear him a little. "Malice, you didn't do anything, rest in peace friend, rest, and I will finish your work." Heriyv smiled himself, he had a feeling he knew how this would end, he didn't like it, but he might have to do it. Heriyv and his clones opened fire on Malice and his clones with barrages of light beams. "C'mon, what are you doing?" He mocked him. "More toys to break? You can do so much better than this." The beams ended, leaving half destroyed clones and a real Malice. "Tell ya, you wanna drop the crap like last time, just you and me?" He smiled devilishly.
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby darkmark67 » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:47 pm

Malice simply smiled. "impressive, tis a shame it has to end so quickly" He knew he would lose if he kept doing this, heriyvs light is growing more powerful. He thought for a second and grinned. "too bad...indeed." He created a darkness wave and through it in the air, its size increased and destroyed heriyvs clones and knocked the real heriyv back. "hmm...so be it, i did the pleasure of destroying your clones for ya!" Malice grinned as he absorbed the remaining clones of his into himself, his eyes grew redder as his anger increased alittle. "pesistint little bug arnt you?" Malice pulled out a black blade, looks just like a normal blade but it turned to dust. he faked a face of dismay. "crap..." The dust surrounded the area and surrounded heriyv and malice. "heh, no outside interference" He pulled out his real sword, a zeihander sword, with blood stains and death written all over it. He charged at heriyv. "lets go then!"
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Re:

Postby MeTheMe » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:58 pm

Heriyv laughed a little himself, this was it, he was going to have to go through with his plan, sad, but he had to. "Good, I'd hate to have anyone kill you but me!" Heriyv decided to stick with his regular attacks for now, have Malice beat himself up. Malice slashed at him, Heriyv's hands meeting quickly, causing it to slash Malice instead. "Geez, don't you EVER see that coming? If you don't look out, you just might kill yourself!" He laughed and kicked Malice in the chest, sending him back against the wall of dust. "C'mon, come slash yourself again!" He laughed, wondering what Malice would plan if he couldn't hit him conventionaly.
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Re:

Postby darkmark67 » Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:00 pm

Malice snorted, black fire coming from his nostrels, flaring at heriyv...he had to think of something fast, heriyv messes with his attacks so..."alright, once again that damn kitsune stlye...alright." He raises his sword to attack and instead of holding it, throws it at him. while heriyv moves to doge, malice appears near him and attacks his legs and plants a power fist in his chest, hearing a crack. "heh, hand to hand combat!" As malices hand was still on heriyv, he sends a jolt of dark energy through him into heriyv, shocking him. "comeon foxy! what more you got!?"
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Re:

Postby MeTheMe » Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:27 pm

"See? I knew you had it in ya! So, how are you going to kill me?" Heriyv was knocked down from the dark powered punch, he heard the crack, and knew that couldn't be any thing good. He kept taking the pain though, he had to let Malice think he was winning, in fact, Malice was probaly winning, but that wouldn't matter soon. He got up and pawed at his mouth, blood, he knew he had tasted something funny. Heriyv held out his arms , embracing what had to happen. "Come, Malice, kill me, it looks like you win."
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Re:

Postby darkmark67 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:26 am

Malice grinned knowing he had this won and shoved a claw through heriyv, tearing through his chest and out his back, he pulled his face close to heriyvs and licked some of the blood from heriyv. "hmm, seems i win this time...of course i was always going to win...good does not triuph over evil all the time!" Malice snortes, causing flames to come out and burn heriyv and he pulls away, his arm covered in blood, he watches heriyv fall to the ground. For a second he walked away content but felt something was wrong.

Inside him, malice was near death, his life draining, but standing to see heriyv start to die was too much. "heriyv..." He managed to break out of the maiden and saw the spirit. "this is my body, i rather die then allow you to control it!" Fighting with the spirit caused the body that was walking away from battle to face heriyv. He frowned as he started to flash between human form and demonic form again..."heriyv! no!" "back you fool!" "you killed my only family! you killed a friend!" "they were in the way!" "go away! i dont want you here!" "you have no choice, i am here to stay!"
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Re:

Postby MeTheMe » Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:33 am

"No, you aren't." Heriyv stood there, in his mind, milking the surprised look on the dark Malice's face. "Malice, you let me in, you opened up and let me in, to help you one last time." Heriyv grabbed the dark Malice's arm. "C'mon, it's time for us to leave, light cancels out dark, and soon me and you will no longer have physical or mental presenses, we will be forced to the next world, come, we need rest." Heriyv and the dark Malice were rapidly deteriorating. "Hey, Malice, when I'm gone, tell Jeril I love her. Once I'm gone, I want you to live to the fullest, you hear me? LIVE!"
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Re:

Postby darkmark67 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:43 am

"no heriyv! you will not go! i forbid it!" Malice manages to place a seal on heriyv to reverse the effects of the deteriotion "you have to much to live for, you have a wife, and kids, a brother! besides, i dont belong here..." Malice pushes him back and smiles "besides...i have the perfect place i can send this spirit to." Malice holds on to his dark side and throws a seal on him to prevent him from struggling. He looks at his brother on the wall and lets out a tear. "i need more rest then your heriyv, he will keep coming unless i go too, he is tied with me so if i live here, i will be influenced by him all the time...understand?" They starts to fade out as the ground underneath them opens. "come dark one, lets meet a few friends of yours down here..." Heriyv saw as malice was standing, black wings sprouted again from him. "twas a sign heriyv...too bad no one understood it..." HE wrapped the wings around the dark twin and the body simply vanished, the spirit attempted to flee but he grabs it and holds it tightly. "i will see you in another life, hoefully not where i am going..." he starts to descend within the rift, fire slowly consuming him "goodbye heriyv..."
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Re:

Postby MeTheMe » Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:54 am

Heriyv was helpless as he watched his friend sacrifice himself, falling into oblivion. "No... no... Malice, I guess, I guess I have to live for the two of us now. I won't disappoint you, never. Let me know when you reach the other side if you can, I'll pray for you forever." He looked around, as Malice finally disappeared, the seal on him did as well. He fell to his knees, and sobbed, crying for a now lost friend. He let the depression wash over him for a good half-hour before deciding he needed to leave. Without it's original owner, Heriyv took control of Malice's body, quickly freeing The Master from his fate. He went to the ruined fall and fed off a little power, using it to recreate his body, he even had to use most of the magic in Malice's body. He let his mind and soul take his new body, his kitsune form. He helped The Master up. "Don't push yourself, c'mon, I'll expain everything. Give me time Malice, later we'll have a grave for you."
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Re:

Postby darkmark67 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:22 am

Malice nearly cried as he decended into the flames, unholy screams became apparent as he decended. Large skeletal arms grabbed him and pulled him down. He felt pain but cept a tight grip on the spirit "bye" The rift closed as he decended into darkness. Hell was an interesting place. His spirit escaped him and seemed to laugh but was quickly encased in a cage and decended deeper into hell, its screams of pain going with it. Malice walked to the river and the boatman looked at him and allowed him to pass. He walked over to limbo after diembarking and went into teh courtyard. he met several of the dead and then graciously assisted him. being immortal, he could not die, but he could stay in a place. he wanted to stay in hell, so if his spirit broke out he could capture it. heaven was far to rich of a place for him and he knew he deserved it not. He saw in the courtyard and looked over the river and smiled alittle. "live your life heriyv."

MArks body was still in the wall, a beacon of light came forth and he breatheed heavily for a second as the blade disappeared. HE hit the ground and groaned for a second, unable to move. "brother?" he felt something, his brother sent energy to him but it only brought him back, still increadably weak, his heart was failing. he looked and saw heriyv "heriyv..."
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Re:

Postby MeTheMe » Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:28 am

Heriyv turned back to see Mark alive, and was utterly surprised by it. "Master, one moment." The Master propped himself against a tree and waited as Heriyv ran to Mark. "Mark... you're... " He started to heal him before he faded away again, closing wounds and restoring evergy. "Mark, you were, I thought he had... I'm sorry..." After a moment of heal ing he showed Mark Malice's body, almost completely intact, just dead. "He died to save me, I'm sorry. How... how are you alive, what happened?" He helped Mark walk over to The Master, and propped each up, a friend on each shoulder.
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Re:

Postby darkmark67 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:42 am

Mark looked into heriyvs eyes for a second, barely keeping them open. "he saved me...i felt him inside of me for a second...its amazing how he did it...he is in hell as we speak...but okay though..." Mark smiled grimly "he managed to revive me alittle, but i would have died if no one...well was here...my back is bloody killing me though..." Mark groaned for a second, he saw malices body and weeped..."my brother...hmm...dont bring him back...he cant actually." Mark looked at heriyv for a second and looked away "what he dark side said was true, he is immortal...cursed really...he would keep returnign to that form until he...found a resting place..."

Malice looked on in hell, the river of the acheron. He never thought he would wind up in here but he met a few people that are quite friendly. mostly philosphers, more of his type. he had magic here, becoming an angel guardian. "so mark your alive...lucky they were there though, had to bring you back...the grim reaper cant do everything..." He laughed alittle which cause some of the people to looks at him and he looked back. "just enjoying happiness for a few more moments before i become one of you."He flapped his wings a few seconds and smiled then stopped. a devil walked up to him in a hostile manner and beckoned to him "so, its contained right?" the devil replied back in a raspy voice "yes, he is all the way in the lake of cocyrus. buried beneath the ice, lord satan wanted him conceiled as well." Malice groaned alittle "so there is no way to escape the frozen lake?" "no" "good...we dont want him getting away, even though thats your job to spread carnage and stuff like that" the devil simply laughed "ironically, no, he wants to, lord satan cannot do a thing, we all want to live in a some sort of piece once in a while." "you have a point, if he attempts anything, get me immediatly, i am the only one that can control him" "understood, guardian malice" The devil lumbered off and malice stood for a second then flew up to the walls of the courtyard "hmm...yes, we dont want him getting out again, after all i went through to..." Malice grinned, he might enjoy it here alittle.

((in case you are wondering, i know what hell is! no, dantes inferno, the divine comedy, the circles of hell, i might of got the rivers confused but thats it...))
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Re:

Postby MeTheMe » Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:06 am

((Well, that makes one of us.))

Heriyv stood amazed at Mark's story as he carried the two through the forest, back to the tower. Already there were people assmebling, hoping by banding together, they could stop the threat. Upon seeing Heriyv, The Master, and Mark however, they held their breath at what news they brought. Heriyv shook his head, giving the two injured to some mages standing by for injuries. He went over to Jeril, embracing her, while saying in her ear. "Malice is dead." The news spread quickly, while it was joyous the darkness was gone, it was sad indeed that Malice had to die to end it. The Master and Mark were quickly taken inside for healing, and Heriyv followed them. Rebecca took it hard, but felt that he did the right thing. Heriyv spoke to the Master. "I promised him a funeral." "And a funeral he shall have."
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby darkmark67 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:19 am

Mark cringed alittle as he was taken in by injuries and he saw rebeccas face. He then saw karin run next to him and laid a paw upon his heart "appears i broke that promise." "you came back alive though..." She kissed him gently as he was being worked on. He motioned Heriyv over. "heh, he seems to be enjoying it down there...hes a guardian now it seems...i cant contact him alittle, but thats what he is saying..." He grabbed heriyvs tail for a second "wait...what about everything that happened, the destruction...the mana fall...what happens to it? its been destroyed totally..." He turned and saw the master "well it appears you are fine...thats good..." He grabbed heriyvs tail again "sorry to do this to you, but can youu get my sword? its real important to me...i think its where i was pinned down..." Mark smiled and let his tail go. He weeped for a while, knowing he will miss his brother but happy its all gone finally.
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Re:

Postby MeTheMe » Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:27 am

"Yeah, I need a moment anyway." As he left Keeyran stopped him, bringing him close. "Now, Heriyv, I've heard what happened, I heard it all, you listen to me, he did this, he sacraficed himself before you could do anything, so don't dwell on it, you couldn't do anything, you just couldn't, don't beat yourself up, okay?" Heriyv looked at his brother in law, seeing the concern. "Yeah, I'll, I'll try." He continued out and back into the forest. "Was it really better this way? You were young! You had a whole life to live!" He sighed deeply. He reached the ruined fall and searched for a moment, finally finding the sword. He looked at the fall, it was actually still running, the river over head hadn't stopped flowing. He thought it might return to normal someday. He hurried back to give Mark back his sword.
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay