Meet in the Forest ((Metheme and I))

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re:

Postby darkmark67 » Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:10 pm

Malice snapped back when he heard heriyvs voice. "hmm? oh sure let me do that for ya, maybe you can absorb light energies like i can dark..." Malice felt something inside him build but ignored it. "ok here..." Malice tried to make something of light but it seemingly turned to dark matter... "wait...hold on..." He managed to make light again but it faded..."ok...i got it..." He held out his palm and an orb of light was contained in it, it grew alittle to that of a basketball when malice winced in pain, a hissing sound was being made as he deteriated the energy and looked at his palm, which was scarred and burned. "what? this never happened before...sorry heriyv..." He held out his other hand and created a small or of light "ok i got this one under control...try and take it, dont worry about my other hand just do what i say!" that sinister voice came back for a mere second then disappeared.
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Location: Wandering the Moonlite forest, Black roses light my path...

Re:

Postby MeTheMe » Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:21 pm

Heriyv was rapisly becoming more and more worried, these events were not playing out as he had hoped, what the hell had gotten into him? He focused on the light, as if he had created it, and tried to get it to mive for him. The flew from Malice's hand into Heriyv's, and even began to grow in size as it was enveloped in the mana-fall with him. "Malice, are you all right?" Something suddenkt clicked in Heriyv's brain, that had been the second time Malice had absorbed dark magic from him, Malice was now practicing arts he hadn't played with for a while, and in their spar, it had been the first time he had changed to his twin headed form. He kept these revelations to himself though, he didn't want to make any assumptions, but something was out of place. "Talk to me, are you okay?"
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Re:

Postby darkmark67 » Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:23 pm

Malice smiled, it was not really him in there and he snapped out of it again. "hmm? yes i am fine...quite fine..." He felt something within him trying to come back and he trembled alittle then stopped. "good work...just dont practice near a mana fall alright? it messes with your powers..." Malice's mind started to shift again as he felt that horrific force build within him, his light and dark side fighting again, or his former self. "do me a favor...and please hit me with something of light...please...do it..." Malice was trembling with his eyes open, they flashed from red to white as his garb was doing the same. The orb that was holding his dark, evil, draconic side within the school started to shake violently, trying to break free.
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Re:

Postby MeTheMe » Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:30 pm

Heriyv quickly took the ball of light he had ran at Malice, as soon as it touched him, he quickly filled it with more energy, enlarging it further, engulfing his upper body. He held it there, hoping that Malice would come through. "C'mon buddy..."

Keeyran was still dancing with Joan, when he heard a violent shaking sound from his cabinet, like everything was being moved quickly. "Joan, I think you'd better leave for this." He looked over to it, deeply concerned, that was where he was keeping Malice's dark dragon. "No." She held on to him, "I want to help you this time." "Alright, stay on your toes." He moved over to it and opened the drawer...
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Re:

Postby darkmark67 » Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:37 pm

Malice felt the burn for a second then yelled in pain, the light was actually burning him! "come on!!" He wanted it to increase the pain more and he heard his sinister side laugh. He eventually fell back in a daze and smirked..."wow...that was, painful to say the least...thanks...i felt something that i kept locked up...it came back...lets head back before something else happens." Malices dark side reawoke, the light burning him angered it, it wanted to get out, but maice was holding it back, for now at least.

The orb started to slow in its movements and glowed with a dark purple. a voice echoed in the room that mumbled something "reawake..." The orb spun alittle trying to break the barrier.
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Re:

Postby MeTheMe » Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:44 pm

Heriyv grabbed Malice's shoulder and quickly teleported them to the tower in a quick flash of light. "Let's go see Keeyran, he had the orb holding your dark side, c'mon, unless you have a better idea."

Keeyran looked down at the orb, "No, you're defeated, how are you doing this! What the..." Joan grabbed Keeyran back as the orb made a quick shake moving the cabinet a little. "No..."

Heriyv and Malice ran up the stairs, quickly pushing students out of the way. They reached his door, "You ready for this Malice?"
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Re:

Postby darkmark67 » Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:51 pm

Malice let out a cry "no dont put me with it!! you fool, its what he wants!!" was then filled by laughter as he opened the door and threw heriyv to the side, his eyes red and garb now all black with a bloodlike color forming, his hair started to turn pitch black with red as he dove for the cabinet ignoring keeyran and joan "come to me!!"

Malice fought against this dark side again but failed...the obsession of dark energy filled his mind and his evil half gained more power as he got closer.
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Re:

Postby MeTheMe » Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:57 pm

Keeyran, sensing something wrong, tried to stop Malice from reaching the orb, but not being as strong as him, was easily tossed aside. Joan ran to help him, picking him up and trying to get him out of the room. Heriyv let them pass easily, staring at Malice, staring at the orb. "Don't do it, you don't want to do that, trust me, I know you're there somewhere, come back Malice, wake up." And even through his talking, he was preparing for combat.
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Re:

Postby darkmark67 » Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:03 pm

Malice looked back at heriyv with a face of sorrow..."sorry...i really should have passed on...otherwise..." Malice picked up the orb and a sinister smile appeared on his face, he flashed once again to the form that heriyv first met him and snapped his fingers, and looked lik he was in a faded state. "maybe in another life heriyv, you should have just left me the way i was...that way i could do nothing" this was his good side fighting to speak up and was crushed down again within. "also, thanks for letting me see your family, they will be delicious! but first...recharge!!" He breaks the orb in his hands and engulfs the spirit. he completely disappears and a dark cloud appears over the mana pool.
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Re:

Postby MeTheMe » Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:10 pm

Heriyv closed his eyes for a moment, gathered his thoughts, and teleported to The Master's room. He was already looking ready for something, "What's happened? I feel that dark presense... " "C'mon, no time! We just have to stop it!" He quickly teleported the two to the mana-fall, where Malice sat, soaking up it's waters. "Malice, I beat you once, don't make me hurt you again, it's not worth it." The Master looked over to him, "Boy, you have no idea what you're messing with, step away and release the real Malice."
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Re:

Postby darkmark67 » Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:21 pm

Malice just smiled, "hmmm? sorry old man, i have done alot more than you would ever hope to realize! look at the fall!!" The water that usued to sparkle was now infected with dark energy, which malice simply soaked up, a dark electicity crackled around him "come on...try it again, try to beat me!" Malice smirks as he sets up an aura around him and punches the ground, under heriyv and the master, large spikes sprout up, made out of dark energy that poisons those it pierces. "heh, neat trick, no? how bout this!" he engulfs the area in dark matter that starts to cloud up and blink, like a bomb. "you know what old man? i grow tired...of this at least, i mean, all i want is to rule the world! and heriyv, you want a nother demonstation? watch..." he folds his hands out and hands grow out of the ground and the forest...bodies without souls and brains...animals from the forest run while there undead bretheren rise again. "heh, necromancy is the best! i have undead warriers at my side! and for you master...*puts a seal on them* thats called a beelzebub seal! self taught myself that while i practiced on my meals before heriyv came around...skeltons become warriers and light cannot affect them! ingenius isn't it? power of the devil in my hands!!"

The real malice was once again imprisoned within an iron maiden within his mind, his dark side slowly killing him while feeding off the body. He tried to talk to heriyv telepathically but was unsure if it went through. "run! just run! hes going to annialate the area! hide your family! for the love of god do it!!"
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Re:

Postby MeTheMe » Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:33 pm

"No, that is IT!" Heriyv could feel a real anger this time, something coming up from within him, he held out his hand and the fall changed direction, flowing at him, going into him. He showed Malice dark Heriyv, but it was a disguise, he was siphoning dark energy and converting it. He stared at Malice, "You know, this power very interesting, you control so much of it, but, nothing is forever." He felt a surge of power, two more tails appeared. "Look at it all, you know you have a god's power, but do you really? What is immortality? Malice, no matter what, time will tell you one thing someday, you lose." He was biding his time now, trying to convert to match his power.
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Re:

Postby darkmark67 » Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:43 am

Malice slouched back for a time and sighed. "heh, wanna see something cool?" the aura around the area blinked faster and started to make a defeaning roar, intense heat radiated from it as he smirked. A strong blast of heat knocked heriyv back as Malice smirked, he jumped back out of the radius as it turned all black and dissolved. Looking down one could see the entire mana fall was destroyed, ripples appeared alittle but eventually stopped, the water that was standing still dissolved. "hmmm, gone...oh well. i have the power of a god Heriyv...but...immortality...what makes you think why i did not pass on before? its impossible! a curse, i cant die or at least pass on..." Malice opens his hand and creates a large metal staff in one hand, a large blade appears on the one side. "also...you should have listened to your friend here, family is whats important, isn't it?" He smiled, "but i dont want a nuisance when i am busy devouring them...and another thing, time no matter applies to me...it what happens now." Malice reaches both arms out at heriyv and creates another vortex and starts to suck dark energy from him to himself. "i dont need the fall! i need anger, hatred and darkness!!"
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Re:

Postby MeTheMe » Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:48 am

"Not getting much from me, are you?" Heriyv let the disguise slip away, revealing the kitsune's form again. He sighed deeply. "You know, I'm going to feel bad about this, killing you. I liked the real Malice, a good guy. But I think he would rather be dead than stuck with you." Heriyv held out a hand. "Take this!" A beam of light erupted from his hand, quickly dodged by Malice. As soon as he looked back, Heriyv was gone. "Just like old times, huh?" Heriyv jeered and mocked him. "Uh-oh! Where could he be? Hmmm, I'm not over there, or over there. Come on! Where am I?!" Heriyv laughed.
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Re:

Postby darkmark67 » Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:56 am

Malice grinned alittle "just like before you dont change now do you? gah!!" Malice makes a symbol in the air with his hand and his eyes flash a bright red, he saw heriyv and hurled the seal at heriyv, locking him in place, his eyes returned to normal. "so heriyv, try to break free...please...try, and i am sure you will die..." Malice smirks as he walks up to heriyv and creates another shadow clone that sits in his shadow, waiting...He lashes his tougue out and wraps it around heriyvs neck and retracts it. "still, you taste good, even froa light creature." Malice grins and jumps back and charges a straight beam of pure dark energy at heriyv, "but all reunions must come to an end!"

Mark felt something and awoke with a start he looked at the direction of the mana fall and saw dark energy. "noo...Karin, help me up..." Karin tried to keep him down but saw his eyes "alright, i wont let you get hurt...take this..." she gives him a pill which he takes "this is a drug i made, blocks out pain...be careful..." mark looks at her "i will...as long as i bring him down." He saw keeyran down the hallway and sprinted towards him, slowly changing to hybrid form. "keeyran, what happened! i have to stop him!!"
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Re:

Postby MeTheMe » Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:04 am

"His darkness... took him back... the fall... feel him... and... Heriyv? No, he... he shoildn't be there! Go, help him." Joan continued to carry him to get some help.

Heriyv took the dark enegry, dousing him in pain. "Heh, knew... knew you'd have to do something like this, can't take me in a real fight, so you pin me to a wall! What an amazing power. The ability to destroy a trapped enemy, you should get a medal or something." Heriyv continued mocking him through the pain, an opening, he had to make him mad, just like before, make him make a mistake.
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Re:

Postby darkmark67 » Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:10 am

Malice just grinned "you know heriyv...i simply dont care...and you tryed this before, i learned from before..." Malice takes out his staff and jams it into heriyv pulls it out and stabs him again, and again and again. blood was flowing freely. "you got to learn heriyv...does it really matter how you kill? its a tactic to subdue an annoying enemy!" He laughed to himself and continued to stab him, starting to send dark energy through the staff into heriyv, stabbing him faster still.

Mark's eyes opened in that sudden fear as he ran for the window and jumped, he landed hard on the ground from the drop and sprinted to the fall, hoping he was not too late. he reached the fall or what was left of it. "heriyv!" he saw him pinned in a seal, blood simply pouring from him and started to make an anti seal until he saw what was malice. "let him go!!"
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Re:

Postby MeTheMe » Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:45 am

"Oh, hey Mark, dark Malice here was just stabbing me with a staff, thinking HE gets to toy with me before he kills me. But I would have to disagree, he's just being silly now." Heriyv figured that this wasn't working, and decided to make a move. Malice made another stab, but it didn't peirce Heriyv, it went through him, and Malice suddenly found that he had stabbed himself in the back. He turned to see, and when he turned back, Heriyv was gone again, he was down with Mark now.
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Re:

Postby darkmark67 » Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:55 am

Malice turned with a hint of anger but kept his cool. "hmm...interesting style, to bad kitsunes depend on teleporting and tricks...this gets old after a while..." Malice looks at mark for a second and grins, "dear old brother, wont you join me? come on! we can rule the world together, then i wont have to kill you..." He looks at heriyv and makes a battle axe out of dark energy, "i also learned this a while ago, magic maniputlation...watch" The axe broke apart and surrounded heriyv adn closed in, the magic touched heriyvs flesh and started to burn, he pulled hard as the blade snaked around him, gashes opened up and more blood was spilled.

Mark laughed at malice "no, i am done with that, i never wont to do that again!" He summons a sword to his side, made from orihalcum and pointed it at MAlice, "your time is over! your not my brother anyhow..." He madea stab at him which pierced Malices side but he only grinned, he felt a claw grip his throat "so, hows that back anyhow?" Malice took a claw and gripped mark's back and twisted it, the pills effect wore off quickly as he gasped in pain. he was reverted to human form with blood poring from his mouth. Malice only smirked as he tossed his brother to the side. Mark landed in a small trickle of water that he drank, it repaired him slowly, but he was still dying without help.
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Re:

Postby MeTheMe » Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:08 pm

Heriyv was getting anoyed now. Everything they did was fruitless! They'd hit him once, and he'd retaiate with a hail of power! He let light fill him, Malice was using a lot of dark magic and if he could just over power him... "Hey, over here!" He took the attention away from Mark and let a light arua destroy the shards of axe around him. He lifted his hand and released another light beam, Malice dodged accordingly. Heriyv then turned and with him, the beam, hitting Malice hard, knocking him into a chunk of rock from the falls. As Malice recovered, Heriyv made another flash of light, revealing 5 Heriyvs in front of him. "Hey, we wanna play too!"
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay