To this goddess....[[Arkain and SadiraXMortus]]

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: To this goddess....[[Post as you please for now...]]

Postby AndromedaReject » Thu May 15, 2008 1:28 am

((It's going to get really strange from here dear. ^^; Just a warning.))

Sadira smiled at him, her tendrils starting to ooze at the tips, lubricating his member as the coils started to apply more pressure. She licked her lips again, this time leaning forward to press her tongues into his maw, allowing the mouths at the ends of each tongue latch onto his with their teeth, immediately tasting the small droplets of blood that trickled from his tongue. She moaned in response, the deep moans making her tongues vibrate against his.

She then managed a chuckle from inside her throat, "That's the way...I like it..." she moaned again, her tendrils receding for an instant as she slammed her tight pussy onto his member. Her tongue extended out of her mouth as she whipped back, arching as such an extreme angle, it was a wonder she didn't snap in half. Her jaw was agape, and it would have to be, considering her tongues still had a hold of his, slowly feeding from his blood.

She gripped the ground with her long and deadly claws, her scars starting to move about her body. They started to crack open, an ominous red tissue glistening beneath the black skin of the raised and mountainous marks, "Oh..baby let's play!"
AndromedaReject
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Arkain » Fri May 16, 2008 5:33 pm

((Thats fine with me. The stranger the better. ^.^ I am really enjoying this RP. :-D
Also I wanted you to know that now nice weather is FINALLY here, I am going to be gone most weekends so I will not be able to post. Don't worry, I will post when I get back. Thanks for your patience. :-D))

Arkain closes his eyes moaning deeply feeling her slick ooze lubricate his member. He lets out a groan feeling the coils tighten around his member. "This is so nice." He lets out another deep moan feeling her tongues slide into his maw. He opens his maw wider to give her tongues more room. Then he lets out a gurgled yowl of pain caught quite by surprise when he feels teeth from her tongues bite his tongue hard enough to draw blood. His hands quickly grip her body tightly. He had to fight hard not to instinctively bite down on her tongues. He tries to pull back but he quickly stops. Her tongues have a firm grip on his tongue. He feels blood trickle from his tongue. He feels her murrs of pleasure from the taste of his blood. He starts to wonder what hes got himself into but her deep moans of pleasure changed his focus back the pleasure hes feeling.

Arkain sighs and smiles hearing she likes it rough. Hes sees now he should have asked this first. At least now he has an idea what to expect and hes ready for it. He feels her tendrils start to move about then he suddenly feels his member driven hard into her tight pussy. Just as hes about to let out a moan of pleasure she suddenly snap backwards hard. Painfully pulling him and his tongue along. It felt almost like his tongue was going to be yanked out. His long tongue was stretched further than it ever has been before. He fights hard to keep up with her. His fingers dig into her body fighting to keep a hold of her. He can not believe how far she is arched backwards. How can she do that?

He can feel the blood drop from his tongue. His healing ability manages to keep the bleeding under control. He doesn't try to stop the bleeding. He can feel her tongues feed on his blood. He can feel her scars move about her body. He looks down out of the corner of his eyes wondering what was going. But he really didn't care. His breathing his very hard and his lips are curled back in a grin. He was getting lost in the excitement oft he adrenaline rush from the combination pain and pleasure her feeling. He hears she wants to play. He lets out a deep guttural growl and nods with approval. He tightens his grip on her and pulls her in closer to him.
Arkains pic. https://photos.app.goo.gl/JSVMJfVz4hoFVMUv5

Profile: Read my blog

I may be crazy but I have a good time. Life's been good to me so far.
Arkain
???

Postby AndromedaReject » Thu May 22, 2008 2:47 am

((That's good. ^^ Sadira is a really strange character. Which you will find out of course. I am loving this as well. Patience rocks! :3))

As he pulled her close, she snapped back up, a minor but audible crack heard coming from her spine. She had a metal spinal adaptor in her back, a machine that did only things some could imagine. She moaned softly, feeling his claws digging into her skin. Although she was enjoying it, her scars didn't seem to think it was that fun. The ones on her hips started to crack open all the way, those fiery red eyes of hers focusing on his hands. Soon, Arkain would start to feel slimey tendrils, thin ones unlike the ones wrapped around his member, start to coil about his fingers. They were black, as thick around as a pencil, and slimier than he could ever imagine. How they'd managed to get a grip on his digits was a mystery in itself.

As he penetrated deep into her slit, she yelped, being a goddess and a mutant were a minor setback to her, seeing as how her virginity will regenerate after each coitus. Not something she was proud of, nor something she wanted, she blamed her heritage for it. Sadira gathered up her strength and state of mind, her coiled vaginal tendrils pulling his member deeper into her, spreading her wider than most could go, "...that's...it...more..." she beckoned, her face turning damn near purple in the process, a sign of her blushing as she started to push him back. She'd ride him until she was satisfied, and not a moment less.

As she pushed Arkain back, she grinded into him with her hips, gyrating like a dancer, beads of sweat forming as she took him. If his eyes were still closed at this point, he wouldn't be able to see her taking her gloves off, peeling them down her forearms and revealing her bleached white bones, which had tribal indents carved into each of her digits, remnants of flesh and blood still visible in the hollow digits. "...yes...keep going..." she said, releasing his tongue and making hers recede back into her maw. She'd tasted him now, and it was only a matter of time until she had more of what she wanted.

She leaned forward, slamming her claws into the ground, her massive breasts now brushing against his, the eyes on them respectively blinking at the touch. The tendrils streaming from her hips still had a hold of his hands, keeping them planted on her hips. She was truly an amazing creature, and it was just time itself keeping him from knowing just exactly she was planning for him...
WIKI:
http://neverwere.info/wiki/Main_Page/

"You fool, you will never be in this kind of pain again...or will you? I can arrange such." --Sadira
AndromedaReject
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Arkain » Thu May 22, 2008 6:08 pm

(( Strange and fun. Can't wait to find out how strange... Yes it sure does :-D ))

Arkain continues to growl deeply and lustfully. Hes never been a big lover of pain, but sure is loving this. He lets out a deep sigh watching her sit back up. He cocks his head slightly to the side when he hears an odd slight crack from her back. IF he didn't know better he could have sworn it sounded metallic. He shakes his head and listens again but doesn't hear anythinf. He is sure he was mistaken. Something else quickly distracts him. He starts to feel slimy thin tendrils start to wrap around his fingers. He looks out of the cornor of his eyes at them. They feel just like the ones around his member. He rubs his thumb across them. He shudders feeling how slimy and slippery they were. How they held their grip on him amazed him.

Arkain lets out another deep moan feeling his member slide deeper inside her. He was surprised at how tight it was inside her. He didn't mind. He liked it tight. It felt so good. He lets out a deep moan feeling her tendrils pull his member deeper inside him. He feels vaginal muscles spread a bit wider making it easier for his cock to slide in deeper. He nods with a toothy grin when she says she wants more. He starts to make slow short thrust back and forth with his rock cock going bit deeper inside you. His cock releases large amounts of pre making his cock very slick. He tries to thrust more into you but the tendril restrict him movements.

Arkain gives you a lustful grin feeling you push him back. His breathing and his moans get even louder feeling you grind your hips into him. He groans in pain feeling his tongue being stretched again. He doesn't care. The intense pleasure from her hips gyrating over his cock over rides everything else. He opens his eyes briefly to sees her take off her gloves revealing what looks like white bones. He then feels her let go of his tongue. He closes his eyes then lays back some and lets out a deep sigh. He wiggles his tongue about a bit. His healing magic quickly repairs any damage down to it. He grins at her request. He responds in a soft deep voice. "It will be my pleasure, my love."

He grins when she leans forward getting closer to him. He leans up and kisses her deeply. He tries to move his hands to caress your face but the tendrils hold them firmly against his body. He still manages to pull you closer pushing his hard cock deeper into you releasing even more pre and making his member even slicker. He rubs his scaly chest against moaning deeply from the intense pleasure. He very bad wants to caress your massive breast but he can't free his hands. He has an idea. His tail moves up gently along the slide of your body and then the tip moves up and his tail moves around your breast and starts to gently caress your breast.

Arkain
???

Postby AndromedaReject » Mon May 26, 2008 1:56 am

As Arkain's tail started to near her breasts, her eyes took precaution, opening up and starting to take his tail in inch by inch. She could taste his scales, his skin, his everything as she started to absorb him into her. She chuckled slightly, the magic from the absorbing blinding him with sheer pleasure instead of the pain he should be feeling. "Arkain...my love...fuck me harder..." she ordered him, arching her back up and slamming her pussy harder onto his cock. A deep moan escaped her lips, making her tendrils go into a frenzy, constricitng his cock in opposite directions, pulling and twisting. He would now have the freedom to move inside her.

One wouldn't notice that she was starting to eat him already, it was too dark for one to see much of anything, except for the gleam that came from her white hair and that spinal adaptor attached firmly in her back. She smiled wide at him, revealing those lengthy fangs of hers. Her breasts' eyes were making short work of tearing his tail up, taking him in slowly. "That's it..." she assured him, ripping her claws from the ground, making it easy for her to arch backwards again, the tendrils that had wrapped themselves about his fingers pulled his arms up to her back, letting him feel that machine that was on her back.

Soon though, the eyes on her body opened wide, lighting her up like a Christmas tree, and as she pulled him close, the eyes on her back would start to send those slimey black tendrils to take his arms into their pupils, absorbing him into her body. "...Arkain...oooh...that tickles...." she was sick in the head is what she was, riding him hard and absorbing him just as hard, forcing nothing but pleasure into his body instead of that pain...that excruciating pain she knew to keep him from feeling...else the trick would never work.
WIKI:

"You fool, you will never be in this kind of pain again...or will you? I can arrange such." --Sadira
AndromedaReject
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Arkain » Tue May 27, 2008 8:36 pm

((Appreciated your patience. Had lots of work to catch up on from the long weekend.))

Arkain gasps loudly feeling his progress his tail was making towards your breast suddenly stopped. He breaks his kiss and looks down at his tail. He can't believe what he sees. He sees what looks like eyes have opened up on her body and has started to pull his tail slowly inside it. He tries to pull his tail back but its grip is too secure. He has to admit it feels really good. The tip of his tail is very sensitive and loves being pleasured. It does not resist being taken inside your body. Arkain is so lost in all the incredible pleasure hes feeling that he really doesn't care what else is happening to him. He looks back down at her with a big grin when she calls him love and wants her to fuck her harder. "What ever you want, my love. " He wishes his tail was free or he would really pull her in close. He feels her arch her back at the same time he arches his back. He lets out a loud groan gritting his teeth feeling the tendril move all about his cock pulling and twisting on it.

He sighs feeling more room become available inside her hot wet vagina. He starts to twist madly into her grunting and groan with each thrust. He grins looking down at her. He shudders a little and gets even more excited see those sharp long fangs. His thrust get harder hearing her words of encouragement and her back arch even higher. He feels her tendrils move his hands up her back. He feels them move closer to somethings thats moving. He could swear it feel mechanical but he finds that hard to believe. "What..."pants" What in the world is that on your back, love."

He suddenly starts to notice what looked like eyes on your body start to open wide making her body glow. "What the heck?" He gets a bit nervous when she pulls him closer and tries to pull back but that fails again. When he hears her say that tickles. He decides to relaxes and to go with it even though it feels like his arms are being pulled inside her. He might be feeling it wrong. It doesn't matter. This is one of the strangest most intense experiences hes ever been though and hes loving every minute of it.

He lets out a groan of pleasure driving his cock go deeper into her. He continues to wildly thrust back and forth into her. He growls of pleasure and deep and intense He can feel his cock pulse and throb getting ready for what he knows will be one incredible climax.

Arkain
???

Postby AndromedaReject » Sat May 31, 2008 12:05 am

((That's no problem :D I've been working on a few things myself. XD))

As he feels her back, the metal spine adaptor moves as she does, making very awkward clinking noises as her back moves. The even more odd noise coming from her back was a very low-pitched grinding noise. "That...is how I breathe on this planet...it's a mechanism that converts the energy around us into it's purest form...which is what I breathe..." she chuckled, taking in what could be considered as a 'breath' as his body started to become engulfed by the eyes on her body.

Her tendrils from in her womb are squealing, calling out to her, beckoning her to continue on with her task. Just having him being absorbed into her system was getting her off, and the fact that she was playing with her food was even more arousing. She tilted her head back, having sucked him into her eyes up to the elbows, screaming out in ecstasy, "...oh yes!! I'm cumming!" she shouted, her tendrils shooting out her cum in a hot and sticky load. Her tendrils were throbbing, as would phalluses when they orgasmed, "...I'm cumming Arkain!" she screamed again, her eyes brightening up and propelling him from her body as if it were an explosion.

She'd shot him a good 14 or so feet from her body, on her hands and knees, seeming to breathe somewhat heavier than she had been before. Her spinal adaptor was buzzing rather loudly now, making her whole body vibrate back and forth. "Step one...completed...." she said in a low growl, digging her claws into the ground, and crawling forward to Arkain, a new, refreshed, and rather vicious look in her eyes...
WIKI:

AndromedaReject
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Arkain » Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:51 pm

((I know I have seen your recent post. Excellent work. :-D Your patience is greatly appreciated.))

Arkain tries to move his hands to feel her back but they are held snuggly inside her. He hears awkward clinking noises and a very low grinding noise. He cocks his head to the side trying to make sense of the noise coming from your back. It was the strangest sound he ever heard. He is breathing very hard. Its very hard to focus with the way his body is being greatly stimulated. "Its how you...*pant.. pant* breathe? Fascinating!"

He lets out another loud groan of pleasure feeling more his body being drawn inside her body. He grins hearing an odd squealing of pleasure coming from her. He doesn't know exactly where its coming from but he likes it. Even though his movement are a bit restricted, he continues to thrust wildly into you. He can feel his elbows being drawn further inside her. He finds it so exciting. With his arms deeper inside her he can feel more of her tremendous energy. He is even able to absorb some of it through his hands making his skin get a darker shade of green and getting him even more excited. "This is so incredible. I have never felt anything like this before." He hears her screams of pleasure. He can feel his cock pulse and throb. "Yes! YES! I am cumming with you." Then his cock starts to shoot off a huge load of his seed. He lets out a loud roar. "OOOhh YES!!!" His cock shoots off several loads. He hears her scream again then suddenly sees her eyes brighten over her body and his body is suddenly shot high into the air and lands away from her on the ground on his back.

Arkain lays on the ground his body stretched out flat breathing very hard with occasional laughs. His cock still very hard leaking lots of seed. "That was the most amazing climax I ever. I loved it. And the way you tossed me in the air. That was incredible. What did you think dear?" He laughs again and looks up with a huge smile. He hears her spinal adapter buzz loudly. He watches with great interest the way it makes your body move back and forth. "Step one? You mean theres more? Cool! " He grins then his grin dips a bit hearing her low growl then sees you crawling forward on your claws that he can clearly see now. He starts to get nervous seeing a rather vicious look in your eyes. This really confuses him. He starts to back away a bit "Whats wrong dear? Did do something to offend you? I am really sorry if I did. I am sure we can work this out. Right?"

Arkain
???

Postby AndromedaReject » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:35 am

As she crawls towards him, the spinal adaptor kinks a few times, and then shuts off completely. No noise, no filtering, no breathing. From her maw escaped ragged breaths, saliva dripped past her lips, disintegrating the grass beneath her. The air about them was becoming charged with energy, the ground heated up, and things got darker. Literally. The closer she got to him, the more the shadows seemed to gather around them, hiding her in pure darkness.

Soon, Arkain would feel that gravity's hold on him was becoming much much tighter. If he could run, one might suggest that he do so, for now Sadira was in feeding mode, and nothing was going to stop her. "Step two..." her voice echoed about, using the energy in the air as a catalyst to project itself.

In the sphere of gravity now holding Arkain still, Sadira approached, now within inches of his body, taking in the scent of fear...he was smelling delicious...and his blood was worth taking...She stood still, licking over the indents in her claws and preparing to get them dirty again. She wasn't one to waste a single drop of blood...and this was an occasion she would delight in using her special abilities. After all, I did found parasitic magic...what a perfect opportunity...she chuckled, sticking the tip of her claw into Arkain's chest. The tip, once small and pointed, now started to open, expanding the hole she'd made in his flesh, "Imja xxyrthica tentu bethi leh thii...limna duh hath tento surin doa xoorn... she chanted in Hraichi, sending the arcanic parasites into his body. The most he would feel at the moment would be a slight tickle, aside from being pulled down by gravity...

"Hiro en brut lyr..."
WIKI:

AndromedaReject
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Arkain » Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:14 pm

Arkain tries his best to be calm watching her crawl closer. Maybe this is some sort of game for her. She is a goddess. He looks at her a bit confused when her spinal adapter shuts down. He wonders how shes going to breathe. He sighs hearing ragged breaths from her. He then sees saliva drip from her lips. He knows that look. She looks hungry. He gulps nervously. He gasps seeing it disintegrate the grass and tries to back up some more. He looks about very confused. The closer she get s the stranger things get. He can feel his skin tingle from the charged air, even the ground seems hotter and things even look darker. Its like shadows are forming around them. "What are you doing? Whats going on Sadira?"

This is getting too weird for him. He tries harder to back away from her but he starts to find that his body is getting very heavy like gravity itself was holding him. "Step two? Whats that? Whats step two?"

He looks about nervously watching her get closer trying to figure out what to do next. He tries to move up is tail to pull her away from him but he can't move it. He does not like the way shes looking at him. He watches her lick about her claws. He starts to get really nervous now. "What ever you are doing you don't need to do this? What did I do wrong? Did I hurt you? Let me make it up to you. " He cringes watching her stick the tip of her claws into his chest. He growls angerly and tries hard to twist his body, move his arms, anything to stop her but he can't move. He gasps watching her make the hole a bit bigger. It only tingled but her chuckle told him shes planning to do something. His voice gets much firmer with a low growl to it. "Stop! NOW! Get off of me! This isn't funny anymore." He hears her start to chant in this strange language. He start to feel something strange enter his body. It made a strange tingling sensation from his wound. It feels like something entering his body. He looks down at his wound. Its hard to tell whats going on.

This is not funny anymore. Hes now getting mad. He focuses his healing magic and the wound starts to heal shut. "I don't know what you are doing but I am not amused. I will defend myself if I have to. Now what are you doing and whats inside me?" Arkain does have very strong healing magic. He could use it to get rid of what ever is inside him but he waits to hear from her whats she doing before he does anything.

Arkain
???

Postby AndromedaReject » Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:15 pm

((Sorry it's taken so long dear. ^^; Been a little green around the gills. X3))

Sadira withdrew her claws from his wounds, watching as the tips of her claws sealed up, and as the skin on his chest closed as well, she started to chuckle. Now that gravity itself was holding him, there was no way he'd be able to escape her, even if he tried to move. With her laughing like the serial killing monster she really was, she stepped back from him, spreading her legs on the ground, her hooves making tracks into the dirt. Soon, she'd start to glow a light blue, her body again changing shape. This time, she got bigger, unlike her mermaid form, she was now quadripedal, more like a feral wyvern in her appearance. She had dark blue leathery wings, light blue veins branching out like the roots of a tree. She was taller now than she'd been before, her breasts hanging just above his head. Her breastplate for this form was as hard as diamond, and as brilliant as a sapphire gem. Horns spawned from her skull, long and ivory like the body length hair that was flowing around her new body. She licked her maw, her jaw as wide open as she could get it at the moment, breathing quite heavily over the swell of gravity.

A deep chortle escaped her throat, "My my Arkain....surely you can appreciate what I'm doing to you...not many know me for long before their death..." she smiled at him, shaking her head softly. "Step 3...complete..." she chuckled again at him, "This is a feeding process...only 3 more steps to go...and then...you're all mine...Those parasites I've put into your body have been giving me energy...and now I'll take the rest of you..."

Sadira's Form that Arkain is seeing now:
WIKI:

AndromedaReject
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Arkain » Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:11 pm

((Thank you kindly for the picture. :-D ))

Arkain watches the tips of Sadira's claws close. Hes glad that part is over but he wonders what the heck she put in him. He looks up her nervously hearing her start to laugh at him like a serial killer would laugh as she toys with her next victim. It was very creepy the way she moved over the top of him. He tries to get away from her but he's held tight to the ground. He watches even more nervously seeing her start to change again. He gulps watching her get much bigger and more like a feral wyvern. He looks at the big wings and grins a bit and stops getting nervous.. They do turn him on a bit. He looks up and sees her breast are now covered by a what looked like a very strong breast plate. He sees new horns form on her body. He knows he better be careful around those. He looks up and down her down her body. He likes it. "Very nice Sadira." He swallows hard seeing her open her huge maw. He knows he should be nervous but this is just too exciting for him.

Arkain looks at you rather confused. "Appreciate what you are doing? What do you mean know you before their death? I do appreciate what you are doing but I don't see why need to carry things that far, my dear."

Then what he hears next makes his jaw drop. "Your feeding process? Thats what you meant by those steps." He now starts to get angry. "You put parasites into my body? They have huh?" He was going to wipe them out with his healing magic but instead he puts up a barrier to prevent them to feed on any vital organs. "Take the rest of me? I don't think so." Arkain closes his eyes and focuses his magic on the water behind him. A section of water starts to bubble and boil. He tries to move his arms to help his magic control the water to turn it into a gel but he can only move his fingers. He will use more of his mind which takes allot more energy. A quick gesture of his fingers and a thick layer of gel covers over your body following the contours of your body including your head. The thick gel makes very very difficult to move. His theroy is that the gel will cut off the energy supply to your machine. Its the only way he feels he can bargain with a god is with a show of strength. " Let talk about this. Have I displeased you that much that you want to kill me. Come on. I like you. You are a very unique. I don't like holding you in my gel cutting off your supply of air but as you see I can defend myself if I have to. THe last thing I want to do is make you mad at me. I don't want to become your next meal at least not without talking to you about it. Now if you will at least agree to talk to me about what you are going to do. I will release you. Just nod your head if you agree."

He knows his magic is no match for a Goddess but he has to try to reason with her. She may have the power to prevent him from reforming and hes sure she has the power to make his very painful if she wanted.. So he wants to try to gain her respect and maybe he can talk her out of eating him but it appears the do have one thing in common, they like to eat.

Arkain
???

Postby Arkain » Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:52 am

((Just wanted to ya'll know I will be on vacation June 20 to the 29th. Taking a much needed break. ^.^ Laters.))

Arkain
???

Postby Arkain » Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:58 pm

((Just wanted to let you know I am back. :-D ))

Arkain
???

To this goddess....you are only food.

Postby AndromedaReject » Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:20 am

Sadira was rather amused. No other being had tried to deny her what she wanted. Ever. She was so used to getting her way or else. And Arkain's unique approach to stop her made her smile. Unbeknownst to him, she did not breathe oxygen like most creatures, and the device attached to her spine only converted the air into what she really breathed, which was a mixture of chemicals considered to be what made pure energy. She smiled wide at him, a large toothy grin spreading across her maw. In an instant, all of the eyes on her body opened up once more, though the pupils were not looking at him, they were looking at her back. Her spinal adaptor more specifically.

"The fact that you think that I need to breathe is quite amusing...earthlings..." she chuckled, that echoed tone of her voice muffled from the gel about her body. Then, there was a hissing noise, coming from her back, as well as the sound of hydraulic decompression. It was her spinal adaptor, and it was detaching itself from her body! She needed it to breathe, it's true, but she could survive without her adaptor for hours. The machine itself ripped itself from her back, hung graciously in the ooze she was trapped in, the eye on her back, her main eye, opening up all the way. It started to seep what would look like black liquid, as the rest of her eyes, all oozing black liquid from inside the gel pod. What was she doing...well that was about to be discovered.

"You see Arkain...I'm a very very deadly person...always have been...always will be...willing or not, I will have your blood, your flesh. All of you. You will be mine...one way or another." She said, only seconds before that black liquid engulfed her body like a cocoon. It hardened, much like obsidian, and then it shattered, forcing the gel outward, leaving her in her perfect form, right in front of him. Her defense mechanisms had become active. She told him she was a weapon, and now he would figure out why.

((Sorry about the delay dear. v.v Been doing commissions like crazy.))

WIKI:

AndromedaReject
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: To this goddess....you are only food.

Postby Arkain » Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:22 pm

((WOW!! Absoutly amazing picture! Thank you *gives you a big tail hug* HEy don't worry about. I didn't mean to be pushy. Just didn't know if you knew I was back, thats all. You are an amazing artist. I bet you are kept busy. :-D ))

Arkain watches Sadira very carefully. Hes gets a very bad feeling that maybe that was not one of his smater moves but it was something he strongly felt he HAD to do. He can feel his energy dropping. All the fun he had with her earlier and his holding back the parasites has taken more out of him then he expected. He sighs a bit seeing her looking at him appearing rather amuzed with his attempt to stop her. He watches her smile turning into to a large toothy grin. He's seen that look before. He glups nervously. He can tell hes going to find out just why shes a goddess.

He gulps again watching all of her eyes focus on her spinal adaptor. "Something tells me I am going to find out how wrong I am about that assumption." He sighs remembering she did tell him she was an alien. He then hears the muffled hissing sound of hydraulic decompression coming from her spinal adaptor. Then he sees the spinal adaptor separate from her back and just hang there in his water gel. He quickly notices a gross looking black gel seaping out of her various eyes. It made his stomach feel queezie.

Arkain gulps nervously listeing to what shes telling him about herself. He can feel her power grow. He knows he should be very afraid now but he isn't. He is so fascinated by her he chooses to ignore how dangerous things are becoming. She is not the first one he has given himself to. He feels that she does seem to respect him some for atleast trying to stand up for himself. Atleast thats what hes trying to convince himself. His attention is quickly back to her when sees the black liquid has completely covered in her body. He could feel it harden around her. He knew this was not a good sign. He suddenly feels the liquid shatter outward easily destroying his gel barrier. He lets his hands drop. His energy all but gone now.

He chuckles looking up at her with a big smile. He takes a deep breath. "Sadira, I have the highest respect for you. I never wanted to confront you. I just wanted to understand you a bit better, thats all. I can tell you are very very deadly person and one should be treated with respect. Like a goddess should be. I know you will have me and I can't stop you. I really had no intentions in stopping you. I knew that was not possible." With great effort he moves his hand on top of your claw. " I fear you but also still find you to be a most fascinating and attractive creature. I know, its an odd combination but I am not your normal lizard." He chuckles lightly. " I give you my word I will not offer any resistance to what ever you choose to do to me. If fact if you release my arms and hands, I will do my best to pleasure you, if that pleases you, Goddess."

Arkain
???

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay