The Hunt ((necrosis and I))

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

The Hunt ((necrosis and I))

Postby darkmark67 » Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:33 pm

Mark, a magnificant hybrid dragon was traveling through his forest. All was quiet except for the few caws from a crow. However Mark was getting hungary and needed substance. He quickly spotted a stray deer and shot it with his flame, then he ran up to get and ripped out its throut, killing it. He drank the blood and started to tear off the flesh revealing muscle and fat. Mark ate this happily. while eating he thought he heard something else walk through the forest but shrugged and dug into his meal.
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Location: Wandering the Moonlite forest, Black roses light my path...

Re: The Hunt ((necrosis and I))

Postby Necrosis » Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:15 pm

Walking through the forest at that moment was a small, blue furred fox. He peered at the sight from around a tree, his eyes growing large as he watched the dragon eat the deer that he had been watching. Ducking back behind the bush, James swallowed hard and tried to stay hidden behind the tree. His blue fur, however, did not help him blend in very well, his scent reeked of the city as well, something that was very uncommon in these parts of the woods.
Necrosis
New to the forum

Postby darkmark67 » Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:20 pm

Mark however did not see the blue fox and his nose was to buried in the deers flesh all he could smell was death. After tearing the meat from the leg he threw the rest behind him and nearly hit the fox. he later started eating the head and threw that as well...the head landed infront of the fox and seemed to stare at him. Mark continued to gorge until he was nearly done. he saw the beating heart and decided to save it for last.
"what a glorious meal" mark said will blood covering his mouth and patted a slightly swollen gut.
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Postby Necrosis » Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:27 pm

James' eyes grew large at the sight of the leg followed by the head landing directly in front of him, causing him to nearly gag. He forced himself to stand there for a few more minutes before the sight became too much for him and he quickly turned to try and run off to a different hiding spot that was further away from the head and leg. His stomach was in knots as it took all of his concentration to avoid being sick right there in front of the dragon.
Necrosis
New to the forum

Postby darkmark67 » Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:37 pm

Mark heard the running and saw a light blue fox run
"oops...guess he could not take the seen, oh well"
Mark left the carcass and stalked the new prey, "prey? well i am hungry still"
even with a large gut, mark still managed to sprint and ran infront of the fox to another hiding place
"hmm, i guess i can have some fun"
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Return to Private Roleplay