The village under attack! (Private for me and DoctorFaustus.

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Postby Resileaf » Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:32 pm

Crystal started to feel the blood rush around her, and knew what was happening. He was about to orgasm, and that feeling came even harder when she felt herself go up and down, result of his thrusting. For a second, she wondered what she would do if she was shot outside of him, and decided that she didn't wanted to go out. Her legs tried to get a grip on something that would hold her in place if her captor cummed.
Resileaf
???

Postby DoctorFaustus » Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:37 pm

It was too late, he was on the edge, and the massive dragoness in his cock's movements pushed him off. The flesh of his balls contracted around her, as did his cock, a rush of almost hot liquid shooting up around her, between the slipperiness of the pre, his cock's movement, and the force of his orgasm, she rocketed up through his tunnel. Pulling the grass right out of the ground, Faustus cried out as his cock shout out the dragoness, the net, and a massive load of sweet cum, spilling it all onto the ground in front of him. He wavered, then fell back, desperately trying to catch his breath. "F..fuck.."
DoctorFaustus
Been posting for a bit

Postby Resileaf » Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:42 pm

Crystal couldn't believe it when she was suddenly shot outside much faster that she believed possible with the time it took her to slip inside. She coughed the cum she had swallowed while being shot out, and looked at Faustus, considering her options. He had tried to kill, so it was easy for her to give it back at him, but for some reason, she didn't wanted to. She didn't knew why, but she felt sorry for what had just happened. She approached him with her head down. "I'm... I'm sorry..." She said. "If its my fault, I can try to to get back inside..." She said, unable to believe that she said that herself.
Resileaf
???

Postby DoctorFaustus » Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:44 pm

Faustus' eyes grew wide as he saw the dragoness above him, and clenched them shut, prepared for her wrath. But what she said made him skip a beat. "You.. you can try to what?"
DoctorFaustus
Been posting for a bit

Postby Resileaf » Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:47 pm

"I... I want to make up for it..." She said. "I know, you tried to kill me and all, but what is the point in living if it is to be attacked by people like you all the time? I'd rather... Finish this off right now. And if it is you who does this, I feel like it won't be too hard for me..." She said, blushing a little.
Resileaf
???

Postby DoctorFaustus » Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:50 pm

He stammered, "W-well, I.. uh.." he looked at her, sobered by his defeat, and her words struck at him. "N-.. no. I failed, my honour and my lord. You deseve to live.."
DoctorFaustus
Been posting for a bit

Postby Resileaf » Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:55 pm

"Failed?" She looked around. "As far as I know, you and I are the only ones who know what happened. You haven't failed if nobody can report it. And to tell you the truth... It felt good inside! It wasn't THAT uncomfortable either, I was exagerating a little."
Resileaf
???

Postby DoctorFaustus » Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:57 pm

"That would go against my honour, dragon! I'm telling you to go-" he blinked, giving her an incredulous look. "You.. you enjoyed it?"
DoctorFaustus
Been posting for a bit

Postby Resileaf » Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:59 pm

"Well, that thing about forcing my legs up wasn't so good as the rest, but for the most part, I did." She said. "Of course, I was scared at first as well, but I got over it too." She explained, licking some cum off her body.
Resileaf
???

Postby DoctorFaustus » Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:03 pm

Faustus' face turned a shade of crimson, in a blush. He glanced away. He had been trying with all his might to make it nonsexual. Just business, just execution. To know that she had enjoyed it.. he looked back at her, containing his blush. "So.. what position would be better for you.. ah.. going in?" His eyes grew wide again as he watched her licking his juices up.
DoctorFaustus
Been posting for a bit

Postby Resileaf » Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:10 am

"Well, I guess I'd go head first now. If you ever want to... Hum... Reject me again, I might be able to push myself against a tree or the ground." She said, heavily blushing, red easily visible under her white scales.
Resileaf
???

Postby DoctorFaustus » Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:52 am

"Ah.. okay." he said, standing up, his cock having just finished getting hard again, apparently from their conversation. "If you're ready..?" Faustus looked at her, still blushing himself.
DoctorFaustus
Been posting for a bit

Postby Resileaf » Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:02 pm

Crystal nodded hesitantly, and taking a deep breath, she closed her eyes and approached her muzzle to Faustus. "Oh, by the way, what's your name? Mine is Crystal." She asked before her head was engulfed.
Resileaf
???

Postby DoctorFaustus » Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:06 pm

"Faustus. But my friends call me FaaAH!" he cried out in mid-sentance as Crystal pushed her head into him. "Fa..Faust. I meant to say Faust." he corrected himself, wondering if she can hear him in there. Meanwhile, the familiar aroma and taste began to fill Crystal's senses again, as her passage inside reslicks her head with pre, and the slight suckling of his inner walls against her scales.
DoctorFaustus
Been posting for a bit

Postby Resileaf » Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:10 pm

Crystal kept herself from giggling, knowing the vibration might be too much for Faustus. Faust... That's a nice name. She tought as she slowly pushed herself deeper, winking at him before her eyes were covered. This time, she was giving interested looks around, as she was curious about how it was like inside.
Resileaf
???

Postby DoctorFaustus » Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:16 pm

Inside, the tunnel was much less of a tunnel and more like a long slit, that the width of her body caused to stretch to accommodate her. Both sides are slicked with his copious precum, occasionally creating strands between the two walls as she pushed forward and forced them apart. The entire organ contracted softly around her, to his heartbeat, which was lightly audible inside.

Outside, Faustus looked down, blushing even more as the dragoness winked at him. He reached down, and placed a hand on the top of his cock, effectively running it over Crystal's head inside, shuddering lightly.
DoctorFaustus
Been posting for a bit

Postby Resileaf » Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:20 pm

Crystal reached for his hand with her own and stroked it kindly before giving a strong and firm push inside, wanting to go for it in quick steps and not in a continuous slow pace. By doing this, she forced her shoulders inside with hopefully as less pleasure as possible for him. She tried to keep herself from making a sound, knowing that opening her mouth could easily give him too much pleasure.
Resileaf
???

Postby DoctorFaustus » Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:23 pm

Faust moaned at the sudden expansion, his knees wobbling quickly before he set them right. Not knowing her plan, he asked, "Can you hear me in there?"
DoctorFaustus
Been posting for a bit

Postby Resileaf » Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:27 pm

Crystal hesitated and nodded slowly as she stopped pushing herself inside for now. Not too much movement at the same time... She tought as she waited for him to continue. She could hear, even if it was a little muffled.
Resileaf
???

Postby DoctorFaustus » Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:29 pm

"Could.. could you maybe lick the inside?" he asked, looking toward the sky. "J-just once, to see what it feels like?"
DoctorFaustus
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay