The village under attack! (Private for me and DoctorFaustus.

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Postby DoctorFaustus » Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:51 am

(Still here, just taking a break, will continue most likely tomorrow [later today, technically].)
DoctorFaustus
Been posting for a bit

Postby DoctorFaustus » Tue May 13, 2008 3:08 am

Crystal awoke to a soft crackle, the warmth of a fire in front of her, and hard stone beneath her. As the effects of an unusually deep sleep wore off of her, she realized she was in a cave. Looking across the fire, she could see Faustus, using a small tool to tinker with the mechanism on his net. Dressed in a plain, gray tunic and pants, his armor set beside him, and his ponytail let loose into a long, flowing mane of sorts. Aside from the change in scenery, something seemed.. different.
DoctorFaustus
Been posting for a bit

Postby Resileaf » Tue May 13, 2008 1:21 pm

"Where... Where are we?" Crystal asked as she woke up. She rubbed her eyes and slowly stood up, still feeling a little tired. And suddenly, her eyes snapped opened as she looked at herself. She had shrunked, obviously. Furthermore, she now stood on two feet, and she was shaped like a human. She still had scales, wings, a tail, claws and a reptilian muzzle, but everything else was humanoid. She even had acquired breasts. Finally, she was naked, but as a dragon, she never wore clothes before, and she didn't minded too much. "What... What happened?" She asked, looking at Faustus.
Resileaf
???

Postby DoctorFaustus » Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:10 pm

Faust smiled at Crystal. "You're awake!" He looked relieved, looking over her as she took in her new shape. "Yeah, I suppose I owe you some explanation." He put aside his net and looked intently at her as he began to tell his story. "See, a long time ago I lived in a really unremarkable village. Just farmers and a couple merchants, nothing special, except for an old alchemist who never really talked to anyone. When I was about 15, we started getting attacked by.. I guess it was a minotauress." His eyes shifted down into the fire, poking it with a stick to keep it stirred up. "No one could do anything. She'd just take people away and we'd never see 'em again. We were at a village meeting when I heard the alchemist speak for the first time. He said that he had a way for a man to kill any monster at any time, but it would come at a price." His grim expression turned to a whimsical one. "I volunteered. I think you can tell what new ability his potion gave me. The downside was that I'd become, well, addicted. Only consuming creatures would be able to truly get me off. So, I set out from the village and became a monster hunter. Got knighted, saved a bunch of people and got pretty famous." He chuckled to himself.

"I thought long and hard when you were napping in me. Thought of what I could possibly do. Then I rembered the alchemist. I waited till I was sure you were asleep, and well, digested you. Kept you in there for a week on the trek back to my village." Faust grinned bashfully. "I begged him for a way to undo the process. He worked for a few days and gave me a potion, told me to "release" you after I drank it, so I found this gave and..." He blushed. "I guess I sort of.. reformed you? Maybe you spent too long in there."
DoctorFaustus
Been posting for a bit

Postby Resileaf » Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:13 pm

(Hey, welcome back! Happy to see you again. :) )

Crystal blinked as she looked over herself again. She wasn't sure of what to think but decided in the end that it didn't matter much. At least, like this, she would be able to live almost normally. After all, she wasn't a threat to humans anymore, and she had Faust to protect her when needed. "That's perfect!" She said. "I will certainly not need to hunt like I did before now! I won't get hunted either!"
Resileaf
???

Postby DoctorFaustus » Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:58 pm

"You'd better not be, otherwise, someone's going to regret it." He gave her an obviously playfully fake malicious grin. Faust continued stirring the fire, "So, what about you? Anything special I should know about?"
DoctorFaustus
Been posting for a bit

Postby Resileaf » Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:01 pm

"Well... Not much actually." Crystal said as she approached him. "There's not a lot special about me. I'm smaller than most dragons, but its not like it matters much. I lived pretty normally. Like every dragons do. Hunting, acquiring a hoard... Things like that."
Resileaf
???

Postby DoctorFaustus » Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:30 pm

"Smaller than most dragons?" he repeated. "That's hard to imagine. You're the first dragon I've ever met, really." Faust looked up at her, smiling. "Are they all as beautiful as you?"
DoctorFaustus
Been posting for a bit

Postby Resileaf » Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:52 am

"BUt its true, most dragons are bigger than me." She then blushed as Faust asked her if they were as beautiful as her. "Most dragons I've seen are graceful creature, but there are some that are not better than savage beasts... They look too feral." She mumbled, apparently embarrassed by that question.
Resileaf
???

Postby DoctorFaustus » Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:27 pm

Faust chuckles, deciding to lay off her. "So, how're you feeling?"
DoctorFaustus
Been posting for a bit

Postby Resileaf » Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:37 am

"Hmm... Very good, actually." Crystal said after thinking a few seconds. "I don't feel any pain, and this shape doesn't feel too unfamiliar either..." She added, moving her limbs to get a good feel of them. There wasn't much differences between that form and her last, and being much more light than before made the transition easier as well.
Resileaf
???

Postby DoctorFaustus » Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:41 pm

He smiles up at Crystal after hearing she's okay. He looks over her, just now really looking at her new body. Faustus then blushes suddenly, realizing where his eyes are lingering and crossing his legs tightly to hide the result. "Uh, would you like some clothes?" he offers.
DoctorFaustus
Been posting for a bit

Postby Resileaf » Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:02 pm

"Clothes?" Crystal made, frowning. Until then, she had never needed to wear any, so she wasn't certain why she should. "What for?" She then asked. Apparently, she didn't see any problem with going around naked, sicne she had done this all her life.
Resileaf
???

Re:

Postby DoctorFaustus » Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:50 pm

Faust's face turned an even deeper shade of red. "Well, it's just your new body is a bit, erm, distracting." he explained, chuckling sheepishly.
DoctorFaustus
Been posting for a bit

Postby Resileaf » Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:12 pm

It took Crystal a few seconds to understand what Faust meant by that. "Oh, I get it. Since I look more like a human, I'm more attractive to your species, is that it? Allright then. I'll get some clothes... Tough you'll have to help me put them on."
Resileaf
???

Postby DoctorFaustus » Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:08 am

"Oh! Right, right." he trailed off. He stood up, and tried to subtly adjust his pants so the massive bulge wasn't too noticeable. "'afraid I don't really have much befitting a lady." Kneeling down to a large backpack next to his armor, he pulls out a green tunic and brown pants, tossing them to her. He began explaining to Crystal how to put them on, moving to help her before he paused. "Oh, hmm. I didn't quite consider your wings.. or tail.."
DoctorFaustus
Been posting for a bit

Postby Resileaf » Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:40 am

"You're right, it'll get problematic..." Crystal nodded as she started with the pants, stopping when it reaced her tail. She started making a hole so her tail would fit in without needing to hold it all the time. For her wings, she made the same thing, yet her clothes would obviously be ripped off. "Well, I think its the best I can do for now." She said, looking over herself. She seemed uneasy, but she did her best to hide it.
Resileaf
???

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay