A Big Little Problem (Private for me & Davmil3111)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

A Big Little Problem (Private for me & Davmil3111)

Postby DarkDragon » Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:24 am

Name: Axel
Species: Anthro, giant coyote
Size: Macro (35ft)

The forest is thick with trees, singing a chorus of rustling trees as the gently wind caresses the bark and leaves. Otherwise, all is quiet in the almost relaxing setting... apart from the stomach of a remarkably large coyote, who lay across the bottom of a stout cliff, about as tall as his arm could reach if he pointed it upwards, cluching his middle and grunting.
"Damn... I'm so hungry. I can't even remember the last time I ate something." His polite, charming accent is rather contrary to his scruffy appearance; his fur is a brown, splashed with darker spots that run up his spine. His underbelly is a dirty, almost yellow white, and he doesn't have a great deal of fat on him. He isn't skinny either... but he soon will be if he doesn't find something to eat. He whines uncomfortably and relaxes his head on the soft, grassy ground.
DarkDragon
Participator

Re: A Big Little Problem (Private for me & Davmil3111)

Postby Davmil3111 » Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:23 pm

Name: Leon
Species: Anthro fox
Size: 6'2"

Leon just awoke from his hard sleep in his hut, he was in this forest for almost a year now and he knew the forest was made for him. For all that time, he had never encountered the giant coyote. His body didn't look affected by the forest harsh living style. His blood red, black and white fur wasn't dirty and he wore no injuries anywhere. He looked through the window, his pale purple eyes looking around the forest to try and find something.

After a few seconds, Leon decided to start cooking some burgers, he was getting rather hungry now. A wonderful scent emanated from his hut as the meat cooked on the fire. Leon whistled, unaware of some people who might catch that scent and go to him.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DarkDragon » Fri May 02, 2008 4:20 pm

The coyote's stomach complains again, and his whimpers. "I'm gonna starve... I just know- whoa... mmmm..." His self-pity is suddenly interuppted by the beautiful, mouth-watering scent of cooking burgers drifting across his nose. He inhales deeply, burgers never smelling so good.

And where there is food cooking, there's food doing the cooking.

He immediately springs to his feet and turns his head in the direction of the scent. "Oh yes... I'm coming!"
DarkDragon
Participator

Postby Davmil3111 » Tue May 13, 2008 9:17 pm

Leon continued cooking his burgers until they were ready. He picked two, added ketchup and pickles and settles on the table. He took a big bite out of it and then the ground suddenly started shaking. Leon wondered what it was, because the noise was getting louder each time. He gulped down his bite and looked through the window.

His eyes sharpened as his vision became black and white and could see way farther than normally. He then spotted a big shadow running towards his hut. "What the heck is that?"
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DarkDragon » Mon May 19, 2008 3:51 pm

Axel giggles excitedly as the scent becomes stronger, and lets out a yelp of glee as the small camp comes into view. He slows to a stop, and crouches low over the hut, eyes shut to take in the scent and not visually noticing the small fox, taking in a deeeeeeeeeeep sniff and drooling on the ground, just before the wall.

"Mmmm.... that's some great meat in there..." He takes another sniff through the window, his gigantic black nose poking at the glass, when he twitches, taking in another scent. He opens his eyes and peers into the window, spotting the small black fox inside. He grins menacingly, and licks his lips.
DarkDragon
Participator

Postby Davmil3111 » Sun May 25, 2008 2:17 pm

Leon's eyes widened as he saw the gigantic canine approach his cabin. "Oh great, why did there had to be such a giant beast here... carnivour when I'm cooking meat. I guess luck just isn't with me today." He mumbled, yelping in surprise as Axel's nose poked the window. He stepped slowly towards the door and gulped as he saw the giant eye looking at him.

When he saw the coyote lick his lips, he knew he was in danger and he leaned his back on the door, where the coyote couldn't see him, and stressfully searching to open the door. But after a few seconds, he wisely decided to wait a bit before acting, he knew the canine would catch him pretty quickly if he just bolted out of the house. He'd wait for Axel to move first before reacting.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DarkDragon » Mon May 26, 2008 8:29 am

The coyote moves his head around the hut, taking in the delightful scents. If there were no fox inside, he'd simply tear off the roof and take the burgers. It didn't look sturdy enough to resist him.

But he's better mannered than to destroy another's house...

He clears his throat. "Ahem... excuse me in there, sir! I'm terribly sorry to have bothered you. I hope I haven't scared you..."
DarkDragon
Participator

Postby Davmil3111 » Mon May 26, 2008 8:47 pm

Leon panted a bit, hearing the coyote clearing his throat loudly. As he spoke, Leon knew there was danger... but did he have a choice? If he didn't try, he would get caught anyways so why not try? Leon opened the door, but stood inside. "Yeah, you trampling over my house was kinda freaky. And you licking your lips in my face isn't helping at all."
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DarkDragon » Wed May 28, 2008 11:09 am

"Hrm. I'm sorry about that, small sir. I was merely... attracted by the smell of your food. Please forgive me for my intrusion. I'm just so hungry." He lowers his ears and whimpers slightly, looking very sorry for himself.
DarkDragon
Participator

Postby Davmil3111 » Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:34 am

Leon smiled. "Then I guess I can give you a bit of my food, just wait a bit I'll get you one." Leon said, he knew the coyote would think a simple hamburger wouldn't do anything at his size, but he knew what to do. He picked a hamburger, stepped out of the house and concentrated. His body extended, the food growing with him. He grew to 40 feet, looking taller than Axel and handed him the hamburger. "I hope that'll be enough." Leon said with a gentle smile. "My name's Leon by the way." He said politely, but he knew that coyote had something wrong when he spoke. He knew he wanted to eat him.
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DarkDragon » Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:16 am

Axel stares in amazement at the enlarge hamburger. "Whoa... that was... impressive..." He simply gawps at, before shaking his head and taking the burger from the now larger fox, bowing politely. "Thank you," He adds before shoving the whole lot in his mouth and chewing it a little, before swallowing. The burger travels visibly down his neck as his throat pushes it down to his stomach.

"Mmm... that was very good... but I'm afraid it wasn't enough." His ears sag a little as his stomach lets out another very loud growl.
DarkDragon
Participator

Postby Davmil3111 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:38 pm

Leon sighed and looked at the coyote. "Well... I don't have anything else to offer... I'm sorry. But that burger was bigger than usual... it should fill you a bit." He said, trying to find a way to make Axel go away... if he stood big too long, he'd get tired and if he shrank down, he'd get eaten for sure. 'Come on man, think of something quickly!'
Davmil3111
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Private Roleplay