The dinning table. (Gimpy&Kernac)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: The dinning table. (Gimpy&Kernac)

Postby kernac » Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:27 pm

He tried to grab her teeth but they where too slipery with all the saliva around, his fur was coted with gooey hippo drool.

"No! Don't! What are you doing don't eat me!" The fox cried, despretly trying to get out of her hungry maw.

Melissa got off her chair and make her way to Hilda.
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby Gimpy » Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:40 pm

The hippo only moaned in response to Sirvice's cries then sucked his feet into her wet cavern.You could she that she was rolling him around in order to taste him.

Sandra got up as well because she knew something bad was about to happen.

Hilda leaned her head back and swallowed the ball of fur then she fell to the ground and she seemed that she was sleeping.
Gimpy
???

Postby kernac » Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:53 pm

Sivice landed in her boucy stomach, still wiggling and kicking as the soft walls moaned and gurgled around him, gearing up to digest him alive.

"Help!, please somebody help me!"

Melissa looked at Hilda's enormous belly, wiggling from side to side. "What happen? Why did Hilda ate Sirvice?"
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby Gimpy » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:26 pm

"I guess she got so caught up on eating she just snapped and gobbled him up.Even though she hadn't eaten in awhile it will still be a good while for something like Sirvice to be digested so we have to get him out since we have time",explained the skunk girl.
Gimpy
???

Postby kernac » Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:10 pm

"What? You mean we would have to get inside her? But... how are we gonna get out once we're in?"

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby Gimpy » Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:46 pm

"That is one way to do it and you would have to hold on to me while I get swallowed up sort of in order to pull him out.It be easier to just wake her up and she if she can somehow puke him up."
Gimpy
???

Postby kernac » Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:01 pm

"Ok then lets do that"

"Hey Hilda, wake up, wake up!" She try to shake up the enormous hippo, hoping to wake her up somehow.

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby Gimpy » Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:29 pm

Hilda's eyes were slowly opening and she saw Melissa staring at her,"Did I pass out or something"? "Hey I'm not hungry anymore",she said with a pat on her belly.
Gimpy
???

Postby kernac » Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:33 pm

"Thats because you ate Sirvice!" Melissa declared, worried.

"Please let me out, I'm sorry about what I said to you, please I don't wanna be hippo food" The poor fox cried from inside Hilda's belly.

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby Gimpy » Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:35 pm

"He filled me up nicely",she said with a smile "Oh alright don't freak out,but just let me sit here for a minute."

"Do you think you can throw him up Hilda"?,Sandra asked.

"Maybe,but I have to try at least",the hippo answered.
Gimpy
???

Postby kernac » Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:21 pm

Melissa raised an eyebrow.

"Maybe?"

"What do you mean maybe? You have to throw me up, what will happen if you start to digest me?" The fox replied, still wiggling and squirming in the his hungry host.

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby Gimpy » Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:39 pm

"It will be awhile before my stomach starts to digest you so calm down and what I mean by maybe is that I haven't made myself puke recently.",Hilda assured him with another belly pat.
Gimpy
???

Postby kernac » Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:51 pm

Sirvice calmed down a bit, the belly rub was somewhat reasuring and pleasant.

"So how do we do that? Did you ever maked yourself puke befor?" Melissa asked, intrigued.

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby Gimpy » Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:58 pm

"Well I used this juice and it made me spill out my stomach contents,but it took forever to work.I can't really use my finger since I can swallow large things whole which is why what goes in my belly stays in my belly."
Gimpy
???

Postby kernac » Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:08 pm

"Well, this juice, where can we get some and will it work in time? What will happen if it doesn't?" Melissa shooted nervously.

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby Gimpy » Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:13 pm

"There should be some where the plates are in the kitchen,but we can't find some then Sirvice stays in my belly unless Sandra or you volunteer to to be half way swallowed up so whoever can grab him and pull him out."

Hilda got up and sat at the table then let out a burp.

"I'll do it Hilda if there is nothing else we can do",Sandra said.
Gimpy
???

Postby kernac » Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:39 pm

"I'll help you!" Melissa declared.

"Please, hurry, I think its gonna start digesting me soon, it make wierd noise" Sirvice said from the deeps of Hilda's belly.

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby Gimpy » Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:53 pm

"Melissa hurry up and find the stuff because your friend doesn't like my stomach too much."
Gimpy
???

Postby kernac » Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:54 pm

Melissa searched all over the kitchen but didn't find anything.

"There's none left, I think we'll have to go with plan B" She said, a bit paniqued.

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby Gimpy » Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:52 pm

"Ok that is fine with me,hey Sirvice I'm gonna send someone in there to get you out right now unless you want to stay inside of me for a couple more minutes",Hilda said.
Gimpy
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay