* Strangers [Private for Tempest and me]

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: [Private for Tempest and me]

Postby GoldFox » Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:57 pm

The mutant suddenly felt a bit embarrassed. Now that he wasn’t the ‘predator’, he felt a bit awkward. With Scott, they were friends and Scott was okay with it, but these were just two strangers!

But the longing sensation was too strong to ignore so Kurt sighed and said, “This will sound very strange, but please consider. Because I can shrink people, I get these… hungers. I don’t want to hurt people, and I’ve found that just holding them safely inside makes the urges to away.” He then grinned sheepishly, his fangs plainly visble. “So… uh… you mind having a warm, wet bed tonight?”
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.
Be evil. :evil:

-GoldFox ^-^
Click over there for my stories --> http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2_itemId=109644
GoldFox
---

Postby Tempest » Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:59 pm

Gohan and Videl didn't understand much of it, but they smiled at the part of the warm bed.
"Sure thing. We can use some comfort with a weather like this." Videl said, still holding Gohan.
"I agree." Gohan said.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby GoldFox » Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:12 pm

Kurt stared. “You… You don’t mind?” He smiled gratefully, knowing that now he didn’t have to run and wake up Scott. He then stood up and held out a hand to them, saying gently, “So which one of you is going to go first?”

He was so glad for these two. He made a mental note to himself that he would be as gentle and as nice as possible to them.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
Click over there for my stories --> http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2_itemId=109644
GoldFox
---

Postby Tempest » Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:14 pm

"Well, we'd prefer if we'd go together, if you don't mind," Gohan said, seeing that Videl is still glomping him, using his Son grin, which unknowingly turned Videl on as she saw it.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby GoldFox » Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:26 pm

Kurt bit his lips as he considered this. could he handle them both at the same time? He gently picked them both up and looked at them up and down, finally saying, “Okay, but try not to wriggle too much. I’ve never done two at once.”

He then sat down, with his back against the bed-post, lifting them to be at the same level as his mouth. “You two feel ready for this?”
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby Tempest » Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:28 pm

Gohan and Videl blinked, but gave in, realizing he wouldn't hurt them.
"Go ahead." They said, hoping that they would remain safe.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby GoldFox » Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:00 am

Kurt smiled at them and then gently put then both into his mouth. This was just a test run. He needed to see if he could even fit them both at once! He shut his mouth carefully, making sure that his fangs wouldn't hurt either of them and then just was still.

He felt their weight on his tongue and while they were of course heavier than usual prey, it didn't feel like it was too much for his body to handle. He started to purr as he let himself taste them licking at them to make it easier to swallow them.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby Tempest » Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:25 am

Gohan and Videl felt Kurt's tongue licking at them, but what was turning Videl on more is that during the movements Gohan's groin was pushing against her pelvis. Still holding Gohan tight, she began to kiss him passionately. Though surprised at first, Gohan gladly returned the kiss. Gohan and Videl seemingly forgot where they were as they were making out, so they didn't realize that they were slowly moving to the back of Kurt's throat, ready to be swallowed together.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby GoldFox » Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:16 pm

Kurt purred loudly as he felt them moving around on his tongue, little motions that made fire run up and down his nerves. His longing was back full force, urging him to make a meal of these two little preys before they escaped, but Kurt relaxed and savored their taste, rolling them around to get them nice and slick, pushing them gently backwards, more than ready to gulp them both down, his tail swishing from side to side in anticipation. Just a few minutes and then he’d have his treat!
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby Tempest » Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:27 am

Gohan and Videl held onto each other like they found the other the most priceless treasure in the whole universe of which they REFUSE to let go of, and if they are to be believed, they really saw each other that way, mainly because of their bond. Although their clothes were completely soaked by now, Gohan and Videl didn't care as they were moved around on Kurt's tongue; all that mattered is that they were together; somehow smiling at the thought of Kurt swallowing them both, since it meant that they would get the privacy they rarely got in their home world. They believed that this chance of having full privacy may be a one-timer, so they decided to make the best of it. Rolling onto their sides, Gohan and Videl kept kissing, their groins grinding against each other, turning them even more on quickly. They felt themselves slipping even further to the back of the tongue, their toes reaching the hole which would send them into his stomach if Kurt swallowed.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby GoldFox » Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:30 am

Kurt purred louder as he felt that his little preys were enjoying this and he decided to help out. Gently, he slid his tongue between them, briefly, and helped to slick them up even more, chuckling as he felt that they were both really enjoying this! He tilted his head back, feeling their feet right by his throat and then gulped gently.

He shut his eyes and shivered as he felt only the legs in his gullet, purring as he rubbed at his throat in anticipation. Already, the two pairs of legs felt like a LOT but he didn’t mind. It would make his ‘meal’ that much more satisfying. He purred as he gulped again, making sure to go slowly so that they could also enjoy this experience.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby Tempest » Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:36 am

Gohan and Videl felt that their legs has stopped moving, feeling a warm sensation around them. Still holding each other, Gohan and Videl felt themselves going deeper and deeper inside Kurt's throat. Their bodies were pressed tighter against each other, which turned them on even more. Their faces parted for the moment.
"Man, I never thought this would feel so good." Gohan said.
"I agree. At least we finally get some privacy. No constant jabbering of our classmates or your mother." Videl said.
"Not to mention your father..."
"Tell me about it..."
As their arms and waists disappeared into the throat, Gohan and Videl kissed each other even more passionate as the warm sensation reached their shoulders and necks. They parted again, looking at each other with lust in their eyes. They then kissed each other again, just as their heads disappeared slowly into the throat, sending them both on their trip to Kurt's stomach.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby GoldFox » Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:43 pm

Kurt grinned as he felt the two little things no panic and in fact, just seem to increase their motions, enjoying it. He purred as he gulped gently, completely enveloping them in his throat and feeling their bodies stretch out the flesh. While it wasn’t the most comfortable thing he had ever experienced, it wasn’t out of his range, so he just rubbed a bit harder, to ease the discomfort, and to rub at them, purring good and loud so that the vibrations would help them to enjoy.

The blue mutant then grinned as he gulped firmly, sighing in relief and pleasure as he felt the lump move down into his belly, making him purr even louder and rub at his stomach. He then grinned and lay down on the bed, his hands and tail firmly placed protectively over his belly as he purred and purred, licking his lips.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby Tempest » Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:51 pm

As they landed inside his stomach, Gohan and Videl then let loose all of their breaks and engaged in a heavy make-out session, kissing and caressing each other, while putting their wet clothes out. Gohan then began to tease Videl, rubbing her most sensitive parts gently and passionately, until Videl pushed him away. Gohan looked at her, puzzled.
"Gohan... I can't take it anymore... please stop and make love to me!" Videl pleaded.
Gohan smiled, getting closer to Videl while letting his erect member enter her. Videl gasped as she felt his member being pushed all the way in, and soon Gohan and Videl were making love; if they found their relationship wasn't sealed enough, they would make sure that it would be sealed now.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby GoldFox » Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:33 pm

Kurt chuckled and purred thickly as he felt the two of them really enjoying themselves, rolling around and making his nerves dance with pleasure. He raised an eyebrow at a sudden pause in the motions, but when they became more rhythmic, he smiled knowingly and rubbed at his belly, purring deep and slow, smiling. It had been a good thing, after all, to catch these two strangers!

Yawning hugely, Kurt settled down on his bed, curling up. He knew that he probably shouldn’t go to sleep, but he was so tired and besides, they knew that they would be safe. He then smiled faintly to himself as he curled up tighter, his tail coiling around his body as he settled down for sleep, still purring softly as his heart and breathing began to slow down.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby Tempest » Thu May 01, 2008 1:25 am

Gohan and Videl were having the time of their lives; every move they made while they were making love was almost perfect; as if they exactly knew what the other wanted. After an hour, both reached their mutual climax and Gohan collapsed exhausted next to his beloved girlfriend. Videl on her turn gathered whatever strength she had left, and moved on top of Gohan before impaling herself on his still erect member.
"I feel better this way." Videl said, as Gohan looked at her puzzled.
Both then fell into a deep slumber, happy that their greatest desire had become reality.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby GoldFox » Thu May 01, 2008 3:26 am

[[Well, that seems like a good place to end, don't you think? :) It was fun to play with you! Maybe we can do it again soon!]]
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby Tempest » Thu May 01, 2008 5:52 am

(I will think of some more ideas soon, I'll PM you if I have one.) :D
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby GoldFox » Sat May 03, 2008 2:57 am

[[Sounds good to me. :) ]]
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby Tempest » Sun May 04, 2008 3:07 am

(I just PM'ed you an idea, check it out.)
Tempest
Heavy user

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay