*Prey From The Sky [[Private or MeTheMe and I]]

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: [[Private or MeTheMe and I]]

Postby GoldFox » Fri May 16, 2008 1:55 am

Kurt purred thickly as he felt the little man lying on his tongue, feeling the booted feet so close to his throat. But before he thought a bout gulping, he felt the man start to attack his palate, tickling him delightfully. He let out a little gasp of surprise when the little guy struck a little nerve, making wonderful chills run up his spine. He licked at him, trying to make him hit it again, purring louder. “I don’t know what you just did, but do it again! That felt great!”

He then decided to play with his new toy and tilting his head backwards, let the body slide right to the back of his throat, but he made sure to keep his gullet tightly shut. He didn’t want to eat this guy just yet! He then began to lick and suck at the tiny body, purring loudly and knowing that this would feel like it was rattling every bone in the guy’s body.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.
Be evil. :evil:

-GoldFox ^-^
Click over there for my stories --> http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2_itemId=109644
GoldFox
---

Postby MeTheMe » Fri May 16, 2008 2:14 pm

"What!!!" He cried angrily, this thing was ENJOYING it! How the hell was he going to hurt this thing? He could hear loud purrs in it's mouth and feel them shaking him up a bit, beginning to make his head hurt. "You damn thing..." he cursed in frustration, "alright, one more time..." but before he could attack again, it tilted back and he fell deeper into the creature. His boots felt the back of it's closed throat, he might even be able to stand on it if he tried, but felt that would be a bad idea, the second it opened he would disappear. He tried to get his hands around the large muscular tounge, serving only to get his face wetter and get saliva in his mouth. He was beginning to feel a little agitated, he held no power here and the damn thing was toying with him, he began to give off a few calculated kicks toward the back of it's throat.
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GoldFox » Fri May 16, 2008 7:14 pm

Kurt almost mewled in delight as he felt the little guy roll to his front and hug his tongue. He knew that he was just trying to escape, but it felt terrific and he leaned back, purring. He then paused, a confused expression on his face at feeling the kicks. They did nothing, but they sure felt funny! He then grinned and pretended to gulp, but being extremely careful. The result was that the kicking boots were sucked right into his gullet.

He held this position and then coughed the guy back into his mouth, murmuring, “So do you WANT to be eaten? Keep kicking like that and you’ll only speed up the process! You’re just lucky you’re so tasty! Other wise, I wouldn’t be taking my time with you.” He then proved his statement true by beginning to lick and taste and toy with the body, shoving it around his mouth, between the teeth, into his cheek, under his tongue, purring.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
Click over there for my stories --> http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2_itemId=109644
GoldFox
---

Postby MeTheMe » Mon May 19, 2008 3:50 pm

"Damn..." Dan hissed, he had gotten ready for another kick and his boots were sucked into the gullet. He barely had time to react before a cough brought him back to the mouth area where the creature took control again. "Yeah, whatever," he said, being tossed around by the tounge, "if I'm gonna die anyways, what's the difference?" He continued in his defiance of not struggling, but continued with attempted attacks, he felt one of the fangs on his back and brought his hand around to hit it. Under the tounge he kicked at where the tougne meets the bottom of the mouth, "C'mon, I can can still fight!"
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GoldFox » Mon May 19, 2008 11:44 pm

Kurt purred thickly as he felt the little guy really squirming around, making his nerves tingle delightedly. He then purred as he used his tongue to rotate the guy around until he finally had him, after much struggling, lying facedown on his tongue. He turned him until he was pointed backwards and used his tongue to keep him still as he tilted his head back.

Due to the struggles this one was putting up, Kurt decided that for a little while, he’d keep him safe in his belly, digesting him only when he’d passed out from exhaustion, or perhaps later. With a purr, Kurt began to push the little body further towards the back of his mouth, the saliva-slicked form sliding with practically no-friction towards his gullet.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby MeTheMe » Tue May 20, 2008 9:34 am

He felt the large muscle toss him around, forcing him into a position where he was face down on the tounge. Felt the world tilt back and he began to slide back with it, "Oh, ready to finish this then?" he choked out, his face smushed down on the soft wet muscle. He tried to get his arms around the tounge, but failed, it was too big. He continued to slide back, he felt his boots get sucked into the gullet, pressed together to fit down the large muscular tube. "Alright, let's see what else you got!"
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GoldFox » Thu May 22, 2008 12:20 pm

Kurt took the invitation and then purred loudly, shifting the guy around jut a little more before he shut his mouth fully and simultaneously pushed him backwards with his tongue and gulped hard.

He felt the little boots get sucked in first, followed rapidly by the legs, and then the hips. There, he came to a pause, but he didn’t choke. Feeling the little hands still failing against his tongue, he skillfully pressed upwards with his tongue, trapping the little hands against his palate before swallowing again, making it so that his little prey was being sucked backwards, his hands extended after him.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby MeTheMe » Thu May 22, 2008 4:16 pm

He felt the soft crush of the gullet pull him futher in, pushing his legs together. He beat on the tounge with all his might, he wasn't quite sure why, most of his previous attacks were all planned and calculated for possible maxium damage, but maby he was getting a little pissed the thing was enjoying his blows. The thing pushed it's tounge up, trapping his hands, forcing him down even further, his hands out stretched upward. He continued his path, he was up to his head and he felt the muscles squish his hair to his head, he closed his eyes to protect them. He couldn't speak, he was too constricted, but he lifted up his middle fingers and pressed his hands to the creature's tounge to exspress his current thoughts.
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GoldFox » Fri May 23, 2008 12:34 am

Kurt couldn’t help but laugh as he felt the last insult and simply gulped gently, pressing more with his tongue to really help the guy slide down into his throat. He purred thickly at the wonderful sensation, rubbing hard at his throat, feeling the warm little lump within as it squirmed around, making him smile broadly and making his golden eyes drift shut in pleasure.

While he preferred to swallow his prey headfirst, he found that feet first gave the prey a nice easy form to gulp, and he sat there, enjoying himself thoroughly. He purred as he felt the hunk of living meat slide down into his chest, out of reach of his rubbing fingers. But Kurt only smiled and leaned back, resting his hand on his belly eagerly, licking his lips to get the last tastes of the guy.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby MeTheMe » Sat May 24, 2008 2:32 pm

His hands were finally pressed together as they reached the throat, still slowly sucking at him from below. He felt a sudden jerk as he was pushed through the gullet, it still left him in the throat. He tried to elbow and knee the muscles and at least cause some discomfort, but he couldn't move very much, he was well constricted. Another gulp from the creature ended the journey, he fell into a larger area, not by much though. He tried to stand up, however the floor was squishy and unstable, he couldn't quite get balanced, "Heh," he laghed a little at his own doom, "a soldier's death, or close at least."
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GoldFox » Sat May 24, 2008 6:23 pm

Kurt purred happily as he felt the little guy finally tumble down into his stomach, tickling his nerves and making hi tail swish back and forth. Kurt heard the guy say something, but it was too quiet for him to hear. Kurt then patted at his stomach and said with a wide smile, “Wow. You put up a fight, but it seems I won after all!”

He rubbed at where he could feel the little guy and then purred, “You know, I didn’t mention this earlier, but I have the ability to let you out again. I think you should move around a lot and rub. That’ll help me decide whether to release you or digest you.” He then smiled. The guy would be safe for now, but he didn’t need to know that just yet!
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby MeTheMe » Tue May 27, 2008 12:07 pm

He heard what it had said, this could be his only chance for survival. "You got a drink'n rule in here? Not that I care," he shouted as he pulled a bottle out of his boot, popped the top off, and quickly drained it. "Heh, Zetanian, best... best damn stuff. Alright, you got you a deal." He tried to stand up, but his drink was doing it's work quickly, he slid around falling over, until he found the wall, and tried to steady himself on that. It worked somewhat, he was on his feet, but most of his weight was on that wall. "So... uh, what... whats is it you wants me to... uh... do?"
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GoldFox » Tue May 27, 2008 12:23 pm

Kurt chuckled when he realized the man had made himself drunk, and then said clearly, "Rub the walls..." He then lay back, patting his belly as he felt the little drunkard doing his best to comply, but only managed to flop around and stumble.

While Kurt would have preferred rubbing, these random and unexpected falls and tumbles made him smile and chuckle, so he decided to let him be for now, tightening and relaxing the muscles to make the guy move around more. He laughed openly as he felt the little guy finally fall down and stay down, probably drunker than anything, and he prodded at his belly, playfully.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby MeTheMe » Tue May 27, 2008 12:38 pm

"Yeah... o... okay." He fell again from his severe intoxication and once again made attempts to stand up. Failing again and again several times, he finally fell over onto his back, he turned over and tried agian, this time getting into more of a kneeling postion, succesfully this time. He felt the chamber move him around a little, knocking him down and tossing him a bit, it all felt very weird to him in his current mental state, like somekind of ride. If he had been sober, he probaly would of been pissed he was being toyed with, but drunk Dan wasn't really caring.
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GoldFox » Tue May 27, 2008 12:49 pm

Kurt laughed as he felt his prey stumbling around and prodded at him again. He kept playing with him for a while until he felt the little guy pretty much pass out from the alcohol, lying still and probably asleep by now.

The blue mutant then stretched and stood up, patting at his belly again as he walked back to camp. He'd keep this little guy around for a bit before finishing him off. It should be funny to see how this guy reacted once he sobered up and found himself sharing Kurt's stomach with his proper dinner. Kurt chuckled thinking about that. He would probably flip out or something!
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby MeTheMe » Tue May 27, 2008 1:00 pm

Dan was tossed up by a quicky motion, and quickly found himself on his back again, now finding it difficult to stay concious. He was working hard at it, each movement he or the creature made seemed slowed down, he could hear the heart beat, it seemed to low as well. He felt odd motions, up and down, that also moved him backwards, like they were moving somewhere. "We... we goi'n some 'ere?" He tried to say, the constant motions throwing off his breaths to speak with. It was already dark, and now his sight was fading further, until he finally passed out.
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GoldFox » Wed May 28, 2008 3:07 pm

Kurt smiled as he reentered the camp, smiling innocently at his friends and going to his tent. He sat quietly and realized that the little guy was still passed out. He then smirked and drank some cold water, knowing this would wake him up very quickly.

He laughed as he felt startled motions and then more angry ones. Apparently, the water had sobered him up. He then smiled and said quietly, "You liked your shower? I hope so! Because now it's time for some real food!" He smiled as this caused more kicking and he left his tent, grabbing a hot dog from the campfire, eating it happily.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby MeTheMe » Thu May 29, 2008 11:26 pm

Cool water cover Dan, temporarily cleansing him of the saliva and other miscellaneous liquids covering his body, waking him from a dreamless sleep. "Ohhh, Jesus... what the..." he noted he was still in the creature, and either free or dead, "Hey! Bitch, we had... my head... we had a deal! And even if you were," he lost thought for a moment, but shortly regained himself, " And even if you were gonna break it, you coulda killed me drunk! Bastard!" he gave the wall some angry kicks. He heard it was about to eat, so? He heard chewing noises coming from above and had a good idea where this was headed, not minding so much to get it over with.
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GoldFox » Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:39 am

Kurt purred as he finished his hot dog, feeling the guy react by trying to make him sick or something. After a while, Kurt decided to play and with a grin, snuck off to the edge of camp, saying as he crouched on all fours, “Okay… I promised you’d get out, so get ready!” He then teleported without his little prey and then quickly grabbed him from the ground.

The little guy was covered in bits of food and Kurt used a napkin to wipe him clean, purring, “You’ve got five minutes to give me a good reason not to eat you again and this time, KEEP you in there.” He grinned and then sat down, holding the guy gently so that he was able to sit comfortably in the blue palm and waited, fangs bared.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby MeTheMe » Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:18 pm

He found that chunks of chewed food were sporadicaly coming down and getting him even dirtier. "Huh, you know, I've seen worse." He decided the thing shouldn't get to enjoy this so he tried to shake the stomach up, attempting to make it sick to it's stomach. He felt them move, and then heard it say it was living up to the bargain, before abruptly feeling cool forest air and freedom followed by capture again. "You want a reason to NOT eat me? Do you need one besides that it's a galactic offense to attack a Federation Agent?" He thought about earth and it's lack of knowledge on this subject and decided to bluff a little, "Or maby that once my life signs drop, they'll mark the planet as hostile and terminate it, need any more buddy?"
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay