*Prey From The Sky [[Private or MeTheMe and I]]

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

*Prey From The Sky [[Private or MeTheMe and I]]

Postby GoldFox » Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:42 am

Kurt sighed as he looked around him. He had known this camping trip would be a bad idea! Now he was lost in the middle of nowhere! Now what was he supposed to do!?

He climbed up in one of the trees and looked around, trying to find the others, but couldn't see a thing! But then he saw soemthing twinkling in the distance, and curious, went to investigate.
Last edited by GoldFox on Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.
Be evil. :evil:

-GoldFox ^-^
Click over there for my stories --> http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2_itemId=109644
GoldFox
---

Re: [[Private or MeTheMe and I]]

Postby MeTheMe » Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:08 pm

"Damn it," Dan hissed, as the on board computer of his craft told him he was coming in too fast. He was reckless, but he thought that speed would be fine. The light fighter generally used for exploration was now busting up in the atmosphere. "Hold on... this could hurt..." He could already see what appeared to be forest below, ant that ground didn't look too friendly... "Oh god... engage wind flaps, ready for impact, and hope that no one sees us hit."
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GoldFox » Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:43 pm

Kurt started to use the trees to get closer to the shiney object. He could have just teleported himself over there, but he wasn't sure if it would be something hostile or not.

As he jumped, a gust of wind caught him off gaurd as he cursed in German as his wrist hit the side of a tree branch. He crouched on a branch and scowled as his hologram faded and his true blue and furry form appeared. He usually wore the watch so that anyone meeting him for the first time would simply meet a normal-looking kid and not freak out at seeing his fangs, tail and other aspects of his anatomy.

He then sighed and kept going, using his tail to help him jump very nimbly from branch to branch.

Soon he was at the object and stared. "You're kidding me..." he muttered. It was a space-ship from the movies....
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
Click over there for my stories --> http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2_itemId=109644
GoldFox
---

Postby MeTheMe » Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:49 pm

Dan couldn't take it anymore and closed his eyes before he hit. The crash was deafening, and if Dan was not wearing his cyber-suit, he would probaly be dead now. If he had been looking he would of seen a foutain of fire and earth explode from the front of the fighter. He was thrown about twenty feet forward and the left the wreckage behind him. He got up and looked around to the ship, which was now a basic, burning junk heap. "Oh for the love of... twenty seconds and I already hate this damned planet, even if it is the home world." He checked his motor functions, his suit wasn't bulky, and allowed alot of movement, and... seemed to be working fine. "Well, one stroke of luck, "he said, "now... what was I doing here again..."
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GoldFox » Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:04 pm

Kurt stared in shock when he saw movement and saw am armored guy walking around. What the… He teleported himself to the ground and for now, just watched the guy form behind a bush, wary of approaching someone in armor. I mean, for all he knew, this was a member of the military! And he knew that being a mutant would gain him no favors.

As he watched, he could see the guy checking himself over and talking to himself and even though Kurt’s ears were extra sensitive, he was just too far away to hear any of the words. Curious, he began to creep closer, using the bushes and landscape to cover his motions. Upon getting twenty feet away, Kurt settled down under some logs and listened. ‘Home world’? What was this guy talking about?

Just then, Kurt froze as a branch, burned and weakened, broke under his weight with an audible ‘crack’.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby MeTheMe » Thu May 01, 2008 3:15 pm

"Oh... yeah, I'm getting info on earth human genetics." he said as he pulled a cigerette from the suit and and pulled his blaster pistol with the other. he shot the end of it to light it, with a near silent zap sound. "Hmm, like the new silencers," he said as he retracted the visor and and mouth peice of the suit, exposing his face and placing the cigerette in his mouth and took a long drag.

Just then Kurt made his sound, startling Dan, who quickly looked around frantically. He calmed down a little, "Nothing to worry about, nothing here can touch me in this suit." He brought the visor down and engaged the heat vision, scanning the area. There, about 7 meters away, a humanoid blob of heat showed up. He let out a sigh of reief, it LOOKED human enough, and he had been told there would be no other sentient races here. "Alright human, you can come out, I'm not here to hurt you, I can see you..." he said casually.
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GoldFox » Sat May 03, 2008 3:01 am

Kurt wasn’t totally surprised when he saw that this guy in the suit could see him. He had seen enough moves and had read enough comics to know a special-suit when he saw one. He then grinned and popped up, smiling broadly. “H-Hey… How are ya?” He kept the rest of his body behind his shelter, unsure how the guys would react to just his furry face, fangs and pointed ears. He didn’t want to tempt fate, after all!

The blue mutant then waited, ready to teleport the instant that this stranger did anything the least bit threatening.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby MeTheMe » Mon May 05, 2008 4:43 pm

Something didn't seem right about this creature, it seemed human enough, yet... it was just... he couldn't put his finger on it. His orders were clear on non-human sentients, destroy on sight. He then began a genetics scan, but knew it would take a while. In the meanwhile, he didn't think it would hurt TOO much to be polite to him. "Listen, let's... let's just keep this between me and you, 'K? The last thing I need is an alien scare on the planet... what are you doing? Ar- are you hiding back there human? C'mon, I'm not here ta 'probe ya'."
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GoldFox » Tue May 06, 2008 12:41 am

Kurt still hesitated. He wasn't comfortable with being called out, and said, "Uh... No thanks. I'm just fine here..." He, for some reason, didn't much like this guy. What was going on here?

The fur on the back of Kurts neck began to stand up and he then noticed something on the guy's hip and raised himself up a bit, asking, "Is that a gun?!" Was this guy from the military?! If he was, he was here to try and capture them, just like they had last time! Kurt's pulse was racing now and he was concidering about using his special gift, but he was still hesitant, biting his lip with his fang and unintentionally showing off his tail.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby MeTheMe » Tue May 06, 2008 4:02 pm

"Huh? Of course... I wouldn't head off to a possibly dangerous planet without... a... weapon... " his speech slowed down a little as he noticed what appeared to be a long thin shape of orange leave the body in his thermal vision. "No way, " he whispered to himself, "an off worlder." He raised his wrist and a piece of it extended, showing off the shiny metal tip of a rocket sticking out of it. His orders were clear, but, he'd gotten in enough trouble for disobeying orders as it was, and let the rocket leave for it's destination, the off worlder.
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GoldFox » Tue May 06, 2008 7:32 pm

Kurt's golden eyes opened HUGE when he saw a rocket pointed at him from the guy's wrist. This was something out of a sci-fi movie! He then gasped as the rocket launched at him and instantly teleported, appearing behind the guy on the other side of the clearing.

The blue mutant was now angry. What the Hell?! He hadn't even done anything! He'd come to say 'hi' and had gotten fired at, with a ROCKET no less!

A growl escaped him as he teleported towards the now-confused looking guy and with a roar, pounced on him from behind, knocking him down and then concentrating hard, feeling the guy already starting to shrink under his hands.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby MeTheMe » Wed May 07, 2008 3:49 pm

the crature disappeared right before Dan heard the satisfying exsplosion. He always loved the sound of violence, but the off worlder had dissapeared. "What the hell, did... did that just..." The creature hit him from bihind and pinned him to the ground, "Ha you'll have to do better than... that?" He began to question as the world around him began to increase in size. While he was still at a formidible size he forced the creature off of him and continued to shrink. It was at this time his sensors alerted him to creature's speices, it was human. "Mary motha of..." He was in deep now. He stared up at the giagantic thing, and figuring it couldn't hear him, decided to activate his jet pack and make a run for it.
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GoldFox » Sat May 10, 2008 3:50 am

Kurt growled as he saw the little man shrink down rapidly, swiftly diminishing into a tiny three inches of height. Grinning hugely, Kurt murmured, “Well… that’ll teach you to shoot rockets at people you don’t even know!” but then was surprised when the little man, fiddled with something and then lifted into the air!

He quickly recognized it as a jetpack and pounced before the man got too high, unintentionally slamming him down against the debris on the floor. He had unknowing destroyed the jet pack, but the man’s armor had kept him from being completely squashed by the action. He crouched down on all fours and leaned his face to be right above his little prey, smirking, “And just where do you think you’re going, little man?” He then subtly licked his lips, purring as his eyes narrowed with playful, yet malicious, intent.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby MeTheMe » Sat May 10, 2008 10:39 am

"OW," he shouted as the creature had suddenly pounced on him, "Damn it." He quickly got to his feet to turn and look at it, which was now on it's hands and knees, looking at him hungrily, "Ya know... you are human... right? So, we don't havta fight... umm, this is a misunderstanding," he tried to explain, but began to feel it was getting him no where. His visor showed multiple fractures in the suits integrity and began to warn him. He looked around, and sighed, there was only one way to do this now, and for it to work he was going to have to wait for the right moment. "C'mon... whatever you are, let's go!"
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GoldFox » Sun May 11, 2008 1:42 am

Kurt grinned and nodded, saying, “Sure thing…” and pounced, smacking the guy like a cat would smack a mouse.

He then caught the flying body with his tail, cupping it to bring the little guy close to his face, grinning hugely as he said, “You know, I’m kinda sorry that you had to act like such a jerk. You seemed like a nice enough guy and I’m going to be a bit sorry to see you gone!”

Flicking his tail, he tossed the little guy into the air and caught him again with the blue barb, tossing him again. “But at the same time, I am a bit hungry, so this is going to work out perfectly! I’ll make sure you don’t hurt any of my friends and I’ll get my snack!” He smiled, baring his perfect, white fangs hungrily.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby MeTheMe » Mon May 12, 2008 3:58 pm

He felt the smack and the visor began to warn him again about the suit inegrity. This creature was throwing him around, like some kind of toy! Now he knew how how a ball felt, but he had to get his mind back to the matter at hand, his upcoming doom. He was being tossed in the air, he could feel the air rush through the cracking suit, so he decided it was time. The suit oped mid air and Dan jumped out the front, activating his emergency jet boots. Before the creature could fully register what was happening, the suit self destructed with flash of light, stunning it a moment. Dan fled into the canopy, dodging leaves and branches, and finally came to rest on a rather large one, now all to do was hope it wasn't fast enough to follow, but not get that hope up too high.
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GoldFox » Tue May 13, 2008 2:40 pm

Kurt was startled as the little thing seemed to suddenly multiply and then explode, making him grunt and cover his sensitive eyes. He glared upwards and saw something fly off into the trees and growling, gave chase.

The blue mutant watched as the guy managed to fly up into the tree canopy, a good thirty feet from the ground. But Kurt wasn’t daunted and with a grin, teleported to the same branch. His weight shook the branch, making the guy almost fall, and Kurt smiled at him, approaching. “Very clever, little guy, very clever. But I’ve got a few tricks up MY sleeve too!” He then used his tail to grab the guy, keeping him tight in the barb, baring his fangs at him. “Ready to see trick number one?” He then teleported both of then down to the ground and then watched his prey, wondering how he’d react.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby MeTheMe » Tue May 13, 2008 4:54 pm

He stood, dazed for a moment, this always happened when he was quickly forced out of the suit since it was hooked up directly to his brain. But before he knew it, the creature was there, on the branch with him, instantly! He barely had time to get a "What the hell!" out before it taunted him and grabbed him. It then teleported them to ground instantly! He had seen a teleporter before, but they were huge difficult machines, what was going on? "Trick number one? You read as human, but you can't be, oh hell..." he looked at his predicament, "what can I do but watch the show, huh? It seems I'm out of my own tricks, so let's see what you got, you... whatever the hell you are! C'mon!" He wasn't the kind to beg for life, he would fight for it, or at least do as much damage as he could.
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby GoldFox » Tue May 13, 2008 11:44 pm

Kurt smiled and pinching the back of the guy's shirt, dangled his over his mouth, saying, "My next trick is a disappearing act!" He then opened his mouth wide, showing off his impressive fangs. He held the guy there for a while until he dropped him inside, purring thickly and happily.

Smiling broadly to himself, Kurt rolled the tiny body around in his mouth, frowning as he felt his fangs get caught on something. He spat the guy out onto his tail and realized it was wires and stuff. Kurt then pinned down the squirming guy and ignoring his shouts, worked to bite and pull the wires all off. He didn't feel any discomfort because of this and soon spat out the last bit of wire, grinning as he said, "Let's try that again..." and popped the man back into his mouth.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby MeTheMe » Wed May 14, 2008 3:47 pm

Dan had a feeling his death would be on the list, and if he had thought about it he probaly could of even guessed how. He could feel the creature's warm breathe as it held him over it's gaping maw, waiting to be fed. It released him into the slick, wet cavity, completely unaware his fangs had clipped his boots, and then proceeded to lick and move him around inside. He was quickly covered in saliva, but quickly spat out as well, it had found the wires ripped from his boots. It quickly removed them, and then replaced him in it's mouth, feet first. His back was to it's tounge, so he decided to attack what ever was in front of him, namely the hard palate. Instead of struggling, he landed a sereis of punches at the hard palate, hoping to at least cause some discomfort before his demise. He heard and felt the creature gasp alittle, "Not exactly what you expected, huh bitch!"
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Next

Return to Private Roleplay