[[Private for Jidane and I]]

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: [[Private for Jidane and I]]

Postby GoldFox » Mon May 26, 2008 2:27 am

Kurt blushed again and then guetured awkwardly to Yao's groin. "Uh... I... I didn't know... you... um.... had both sets..." He blushed again, fighting not to stare. He gulped hard, his throat feeling suddenly very dry and uncomfortable as he blushed yet again. "Uh... Here... you're... you're one or the other... I've never seen both at once on someone..." He then looked up at Yao, smiling again. "It's... unexpected for me..."
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.
Be evil. :evil:

-GoldFox ^-^
Click over there for my stories --> http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2_itemId=109644
GoldFox
---

Postby Jidane » Mon May 26, 2008 2:33 am

The hybrid blushed, looking at Kurt. "I am sorry for making you feel uncomfortable." he muttered. "I didn't think it would be so much of a problem... or distraction? I don't know if those are the right words to use."
Yao curled his tail around himself, spreading it's feathered tip to cover more of himself from the mutant's sight. "Is... is it better like that?" he asked, unsure about what to do. He had no clothes to cover himself and Kurt was too small to give him any of his own. But obviously, him being naled irritated the smaller guy, so Yao wanted to do something against it.
Jidane
Artist

Postby GoldFox » Mon May 26, 2008 2:37 am

"No!" Kurt sudenly said, gently using his own tail to push the other's tail down. But then he realized his action and he withdrew, blushing. "I mean... It's fine... It's fine..."

He hated his body right now. One half was telling him that there was a very attractive creature in front of him, and that it was female, at least in the most important area. But Yao's masculinity, instead of deterring Kurt, only made him just feel more comfortable with him. Kurt always felt so nervous around girls, thinking that he would embarass himself. But with Yao...

Well, to be short, kurt then used his tail to cover up his own groin, blushing.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
Click over there for my stories --> http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2_itemId=109644
GoldFox
---

Postby Jidane » Mon May 26, 2008 2:45 am

"But..." Yao began as Kurt pushed his tail aside, but then got quiet and just blushed again. He knew he was making feel Kurt somewhat uncomfortable, but yet he wanted to look at him? It flattered Yao and he liked this little fact, but his shy nature drew a pinkish-red tint on his cheeks. Even more so as he figured why Kurt all of a sudden moved his tail to position it between his own legs.

"I... uhm... sorry I cause that reaction?" Yao looked at the blue mutant, uncertain. Should he feel bad about causing that? Or should he feel honored that Kurt, or better his body, thought of him like that?
Jidane
Artist

Postby GoldFox » Mon May 26, 2008 2:49 am

Kurt then smiled gently, seeing that he wasn't the only one embarassed. He then kept his tail where it was, saying softly, "No, you don't have to be sorry... I... Well to be honest, you're a very attractive... creature." He couldn't call Yao human and he sure hoped he didn't find the term derogatory. He then gulped again, and said, "I just... Well... I'm worried I'll embarass YOU." He then blushed hard. "So... I apoligize."

But inside, Kurt was already running various scenes through his mind, blushly hotly as he was appaled by the sheer frankness of them. Did Scott think like this about Jean sometimes? The blue mutant smiled lightly as he blushed, biting his lips cutely with his fang.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby Jidane » Mon May 26, 2008 3:03 am

It wasn't so much about being embarrassed, more about Yao being rather shy. He was a dragon, a fact yet unknown to Kurt, and usually spend his days away from anything human or mutant in the solitude of his realm atop the mountains. He rarely came in contact with "normal" people, so he wasn't sure how to react to them. He only knew that so far, they never meant harm to him, which resulted in him trying to treat them kindly.. without embarrassing them in any way.

Meeting Kurt and seeing his confusion was something new to Yao. He was not sure about ho to deal with it, on the other hand he found it interesting and maybe even tempting that the blue fuzzy elf seemed to have a very specific kind of liking him.

"You... you know..." Yao began to speak, peeking out behind his iridescent tail feathers. "If you're curious, I think it's okay to... I mean, I wouldn't think of it as rude..."
Jidane
Artist

Postby GoldFox » Mon May 26, 2008 3:07 am

Kurt blushed when Yao spoke again, his heart rate rising hopefully. "What?" But he instantly tried to crush down his hope, to will away his arousal. This was wrong! He had barely even MET this.. guy... girl... Thing. He couldn't just suddenly pounce on him and have his way with him! That was simply wrong and immoral!

And yet, kurt was indeed fighting against doing this very action. He smiled at Yao, asking again, softly, "You can say it... I won't be offended or anything like that..." Kurt couldn't believe he had just said that! but it was too late to take the statement back, so he simply smiled at seeing Yao peek out so cutely from behind those shiney tail feathers of him.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby Jidane » Mon May 26, 2008 3:15 am

"I seem to confuse you in many ways because my being is new to you. Knowing better about something knew helps feeling less strange... so if you're curious..." Slowly Yao dropped his tail some, revealing his chest. "I don't mind if you use you hands instead only your eyes."
Jidane
Artist

Postby GoldFox » Tue May 27, 2008 2:21 am

Kurt stared, unsure of what to make of this offer. This was something unheard of, and yet at the same time, Kurt was thrilled that he had been given this chance. Gulping and blushing furiously, Kurt nodded and came over, gently going for the tail first, rubbing at the soft and colorful feathers and then moving up the tail. He then swiched to the back, and then to the shoulders, his touch light and delicate and hesitant as he smiled, his little fangs bared cutely.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby Jidane » Tue May 27, 2008 2:31 am

The tail twitched slightly at the touch, but calmed down soon. Yao closed his eyes, purring gently as Kurt's hands moved over his back and shoulders. To make it easier for him, he laid down, knowing the blue mutant was a good portion shorter than himself.
Jidane
Artist

Postby GoldFox » Tue May 27, 2008 2:34 am

Kurt was glad as Yao laid down on the ground on his front. That allowed Kurt to stop blushing for a bit and concentrate, looking more closely at this new creature. He focused on the head next, looking at the horns and the hair, smiling at how interesting they were.

He then came around and with a hesitant smile, began to gently touch Yao's face, studying him in a sense, but hoping that Yao wasn't embarassed by this.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby Jidane » Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:07 pm

Yao shied a little when the hands came closer, but then held still as he found the touch to be very enjoyable. His golden eyes locked onto Kurt, watching him interested. Eventually, he leaned into the touch, purring content.

The herm's skin was covered in very, very short, soft fuzz, which changed places with some smooth shiny scale in places. In Yao's face, the scales where so small that they were barely noticeable, but along his sides, shoulders and legs they became bigger and more obvious.
Jidane
Artist

Postby GoldFox » Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:12 pm

Kurt was amazed at the texture of Yao's skin, switching from fuzz, kinda like his, to scales and back again. It was really cool and he started to rub a tad more forcefully, so that it wasn't simply touching anymore, but a kinda of massage. He grinned, his emotions geting the better of him as his rubbing started to drift around, his fangs bared as he grinned.

This Yao was just so nice and shy! Kurt wanted to help him feel more comfortable. He started to use his tail to help with the rubbing, the soft fur probaly feeling pretty good.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby Jidane » Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:19 pm

Whatever that blue one was up to... it was nice. Yao couldn't help but blush, his tail flicking nervously. He enjoyed the rubs and the petting, even tho it grew to be less shy. Slowly Yao raised a hand and carefully placed it on Kurt's head, petting him to return the favor.
Jidane
Artist

Postby GoldFox » Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:21 pm

Kurt surprised himself by purring INCREDIBLY loud at this sudden return of petting, nuzzling into the caress.

Thanks to his looks, Kurt had never really experienced affection, so right now, he felt so happy. He kept rubbing, unaware that his tail starting to slide downwards.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby Jidane » Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:29 pm

While Kurt's tail moved downwards, Yao's other "tail" slowly went up. It was more than obvious how much he actually enjoyed the affectionate petting and the fact that he couldn't hide his arousal made the herm blush into a deeper shade of red.
Jidane
Artist

Postby GoldFox » Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:38 pm

Kurt couldn't help but grin as he was able to sense this. Apparently, he wasn't alone... He grinned and kept rubbing, his tail working down to coil gently and hesitantly around Yao's shaft, his purring deepening as he started to nuzzle Yao in a more affectionate manner.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby Jidane » Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:14 am

The hybrid gasped as he felt the tail curl around his member, the barbed tip rubbing against the sensitive flesh, teasing. A bright red flushed Yao's cheek as a small moan escaped his lips, caused by the more than arousing feelings that touch brought.

He dropped his ears and leaned into the nuzzling, soon answering the affectionate gestures with shy licks an kisses himself, not without blushing anew again every so often. It was a little strange since he barely knew the shorter fella, but the sensations were too overwhelming. It felt too nice to tell him off.
Jidane
Artist

Postby GoldFox » Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:03 am

Kurt purred in delight as Yao responded so positively towards his impromptu motions and he smiled and continued, his tail slipping down to rub at the base of the hardening member.

But to Kurt's shock, he felt with his tail a bit of an opening. He paused, confused, but then remembered what he had seen earlier. While he was very unused to the idea of someone having both sets, he adapted quickly. With a hesitant purr and a tightening of his hug, he pushed his tail tip inside gently, feeling how warm and tight and soft it was, moaning a little bit as this felt simply TERRIFIC on his tail. He hugged closer to Yao, shivering a little bit as the sensations rushed through him. Gently, he started to rub his tail around inside the warmth, purring thickly as he started to push more and more of the barb inside, not wanting to go fast if Yao suddenly decided to stop or something.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay