Dark Forest (Malssvelk & Darkmark)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re:

Postby darkmark67 » Thu May 15, 2008 5:40 am

"do you want her gone completely? i can do that for you, in an easy motion...however, she will be gone forever..." Mordicai smiled alittle as he changed back to dragon form now and his stomach growl, Elk realizing what he intended to do...
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Location: Wandering the Moonlite forest, Black roses light my path...

Re:

Postby Malssvelk » Thu May 15, 2008 5:46 pm

"... i think i've over stayed my welcome... um till next time?" Elk starts for the frount door.
Malssvelk
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby darkmark67 » Thu May 15, 2008 8:45 pm

Mordicai snapped his fingers and the locks appeared on the doors..."i am afraid i cant let you leave, for...well, letting you outside at this time of night...its worse than in here...you dont have to see this if you dont want to...but you are not leaving the castle." Mordicai began to pick up teena easily and spoke "sit in this room, dont worry...just work on something else..."

Mordicai continued to the task at hand and opened his draconic mouth, a tougue escaped and licked her across the face as she stirred alittle. excellent! he stripped her from her weapons and shoved her to the back of his throat were he began gulping her down...

((i guess put Elk in that sitting room and control teena alittle, screams struggles...the whole deal...dont worry the scene wont be long))
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Re:

Postby Malssvelk » Thu May 15, 2008 11:29 pm

Elk not wanting to be in Teena's postion goes back to the room and sits down to finish the book.

-o-

Awakend by the wamth of Mordicai's mouth Teena wakes up and begains to thrash about kicking and grabing every thing she can. She trys to screem but is muffled by spit an mucle.
Malssvelk
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby darkmark67 » Fri May 16, 2008 5:46 am

Quickly, Mordicai started to push Teena in even more, faster than before. "so...delicious!..." Mordicai ignored teenas protests and continued to swallow. HE reached her shoulders and managed to get them down his throat. his tougue reached her midsection and started touguig her most private parts before using his hand to push her more in. He crans his head up, but looks down, seeing his belly expanding slowly. He took one hand and started rubbing the still expanding belly while using the other hand to force her down. her legs where still in his throat when he made one last gulp and she filled up her stomach. "delicious...hey, i am done Elk, letting you know!"

He continued to feel her kicks and screams and smiled at them..."tut,tut...enjoy yourself for the timebeing girl, you wont be there for long!" Mordicai said as he rubbed his belly that looked like he swallowed a beachball. It shivered and moved constantly as Teena fought for her life. punching at the slime walls of the stomach
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Re:

Postby Malssvelk » Tue May 27, 2008 5:53 pm

Elk trying completle to ignore the shocking happanings in the other room stares blanly foward contimplating what'st going to happen next.

-o-

Teena keeps strugling punching and trying to grab and tare at any thing she can (that's not much though) her voice is horse from screeming and she begians to feel the effects of digestion setting in.
Malssvelk
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby darkmark67 » Tue May 27, 2008 8:06 pm

Mordicai smirked as his acids corroded Teena's skin turning it into a brown paste, yet felt her still fight. "hmm...a fighter this one is..." After a while, the fighting stopped and Mordicai went into the room elk was in and sat in a chair across from him. "she is no longer a problem...dont worry, i wont eat you...i find potential in you still"
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Re:

Postby Malssvelk » Thu May 29, 2008 8:15 pm

Elk still completle trying to not act how his was feeling, that is he wanted to bolt the hell out of hear. was concintrating to hard to even exnolage the presesence of anyone or thing new happaning.
Malssvelk
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby darkmark67 » Fri May 30, 2008 9:03 am

"are you worried? fearful? dont be, i just rid the world of another useless being. humans, they are not worth the air they breathe, well, at least some of them for that matter...tch, to bad they were not like you, or me for that matter." Mordicai got up and left the room for a second "i will return, have to get something."

Evaline entered the castle and walked into the room elk was sitting in. a average height woman, green eyes, long black hair, a black, gothic style dress. She seemed to glide into the room, ignoring the visitor. She sat down then said, "so, how are you doing mr. elk? i am the mistress of lord mordicai. Glad to meet you!" Her eyes stared into Elk's, seemingly into his soul. "dont worry how i got your name, comes with being pychic. Anyway, I am Lady Evaline."
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Re:

Postby Malssvelk » Fri May 30, 2008 6:24 pm

Elk noticing a chill run down his spine unfocuses his eyes and looks at the new figure before him. "i think i should have figured that what with all the other suprises in here, but i would like to leave very soon. if you two don't mind."
Malssvelk
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby darkmark67 » Fri May 30, 2008 7:01 pm

Evaline smiled alittle and said "sure...fine by me! i am sure lord mordicai would not mind...just stay on the path and all will be fine for you" She gives you smile that creeps you out. "most people try to take a shortcut out through the woods...is tempting, yet there are things that we cannot control out there." She looks off into teh distance. "alright, be careful!" She says as she shows you to the door, she unlocks it and seemingly it feels she wanted you out for something.

((introducing new character...black dragon, name is shadow. massive, lives in forest.))

Shadow dazily slept in his cave, after wolfing down a couple of hunters after him and mordicai he was content. however, as with all massive beasts, he started to grow hungry again. He smelled something, like a fox walking out of the castle. "as long as he doesnot wander out here he is fine..." He grumbled to himself, not daring to take any of lord mordicais friends.
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Re:

Postby Malssvelk » Fri May 30, 2008 7:06 pm

Elk tyring to peice together what he just saw wasn't fully paying enough attion the the path to not stay in the middle. what in the hell did i just dee back there. and how the heck did i walk away fom it he stops noticing the the air had a familura scent that the human gaurds gave off before he ran away, but he couldn't tell what it was. he was just happy to have some thing to distract him form the other events. he continues to walk down the path trying to think what it was.
Malssvelk
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby darkmark67 » Fri May 30, 2008 7:20 pm

Shadow was trying to sleep when the smell got closer. "dammit fox...did they not warn you? i will try and hold off as long as i can..." But his hunger would not allow it. Shadow got up and started to head into the woods, closer to the smell. "why to most of them go the wrong way? they are stupid thats what...unless this one saw lord mordicais secret, yes that might leave him dumbfounded for a while." Shadow smiled, he might not eat this one yet, might have some fun with him.
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Re:

Postby Malssvelk » Fri May 30, 2008 8:04 pm

Elk strayed about 5 feet off the path the caught him self and was back on. why is that smell so familiar… o yes, o no it’s fear, but what caused it. I think I should listen the hosts and stay on this path. Elk then distracted forgets what he saw for the moment and walks more carefully down the path.

-o-

Teena now completely exhausted says one last curse under her breath, alas it was to quite to hear. I sure the no one would have wanted to repeat it though.
Malssvelk
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby darkmark67 » Sat May 31, 2008 9:05 am

Shadow realized that the fox stayed on the path. "so.." He decided to have some fun with this one though. Shadow says in a voice that crept throughout the forest "so...how do you like the lord and lady of the castle?" The voice seemingly came from no where as it bounces through the trees.

-0-

Mordicai smiles as Teena stopped moving within him, "what was that? anyway...is he gone?" "yes, m'lord" "you told him to stay the path right?" "yes..." "alright...its up to him now, i guess what he saw messed with him alittle" he said with a chuckle.
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Re:

Postby Malssvelk » Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:46 am

Elk crouched down and started franticly looking around for what said that. not seeing any thing he stands back up, turns his ring on and puts his goggles on. when i get out of this forest i need to get better equipment... if i get out he stops to look around every now and then as he ventures down the path.
Malssvelk
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby darkmark67 » Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:54 am

"why wont you answer my question? just wanting a good and honest answer..." Shadow says with a innocent voice. he moves alittle closer to the path "heh, come on, give me an answer, i am friends with the man, i just want to know what ya think!"
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Re:

Postby Malssvelk » Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:11 pm

"well ... I'd have to say their both abit different alog wit all the atoer events that have been happaning , but who are you and why do you ask." said ekl franticaly looking around.
Malssvelk
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby darkmark67 » Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:09 pm

Shadow simply smiled "well, my name is shadow...and i just ask because, well i grow bored in these forests...if you put your head on straight you can figure out what i am, surly Mordicai told you..."
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Re:

Postby Malssvelk » Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:39 pm

"he advised me not to go out side right now but that was it, and yes by the smell i presume that your only fun is to that which stumbles into here... well if you'll excuse me i would like to get to the next town very quickly and safely.
Malssvelk
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay