*Unexpected help [[Private for Tempest and I]]

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

*Unexpected help [[Private for Tempest and I]]

Postby GoldFox » Tue May 06, 2008 8:52 pm

Kurt moaned as he sat up, rubbing his head. What the...?

He got up, still rubbing his head as he lookeda round, still to rattled to really see his surroundings. He didn't remember much about his 'trip'. He had been outside of his home, then a storm had come up. He had decided to teleport inside to escape the rain and the next thing he knew he had felt a jolt of electricty and he had passed out.

He looked around, trying to make sense of where he was.
Last edited by GoldFox on Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.
Be evil. :evil:

-GoldFox ^-^
Click over there for my stories --> http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2_itemId=109644
GoldFox
---

Re: Unexpected help [[Private for Tempest and I]]

Postby Tempest » Wed May 07, 2008 1:57 am

Meanwhile, Gohan and Videl were on their way home from school, flying through the sky. Ever since they had a courtship together, not to mention they already bonded in Saiyan Terms, Gohan and Videl were already living together inside a house close to where Goku and Chi-Chi are living together with Gohan's younger brother Goten. Gohan got from Bulma a special device which could conceal his and Videl's energy levels, allowing Gohan and Videl to do certain things without being disturbed by everyone. Of course they kept in touch with the others regularly, but Gohan and Videl liked to have some privacy on occasion. Then Videl got a call from the police.
"Videl here." she said to her watch.
"Bad news, Videl! The most notorious criminal from Satan City has just escaped from prison!"
"What?! Not the one from the Crime Syndicate the Great Saiyaman and I rolled up yesterday?!"
"I'm afraid it's true. And from what I know, he is out for both you as well as the Great Saiyaman's blood, so be careful!"
Then the connection was broken.
"What is it, Videl?" Gohan asked.
"You know that guy from that crime syndicate we managed to roll up yesterday, and arresting all members?" Videl asked.
"Yes, but that guy alone was a handful for the both of us."
"Well, he just escaped from prison, and he will be after us for sure."
"Oh no. But if he dares to lay a finger on you, then he's a goner for sure." Gohan said.
Gohan is very protective over Videl; any person who hurt her is sent directly to the hospital, and surprisingly, everyone didn't stop or punish Gohan for it. Ever since the Majin Buu incident, they knew about his incredible strength, so they decided to stay on his good side for their own safety.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby GoldFox » Wed May 07, 2008 11:30 pm

Kurt sighed as he sat down, trying to get his head to stop pounding so badly. He appeared to be in some sort of forest, but he didn't recognize it at all. Where was he? He near the sound of running water and going closer to it, found a small brook. He used the water to wash his face and then to clean his some-what soiled clothes before letting it run clear and taking a drink.

After this had been taken care of, Kurt curled up on the grass by the riverbank, warming in the sun. But though his body felt better, his mind ached. His special talent was acting up right now and he could feel his heart pounding as his body strained itself to try and catch wind of any avaliable prey. Kurt resisted as best as he could, but he was now quivering in the grass.

The feeling passed soon enough and he was left alone in the sun, still shaking. While he adored his special powers, the side effect of these periodic longings often picked the worst possible time to manifest themselves. And from what he could se, Scott, with whom he normally played around with to calm his longing, was no where to be found. He sighed as he curled up, and then got up to try and drown his hunger away, failing miserably. His tail thrashed in the grass as he sat down, sighing deeply.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
Click over there for my stories --> http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2_itemId=109644
GoldFox
---

Postby Tempest » Thu May 08, 2008 1:09 am

Suddenly a large explosion rocked the suburb of Satan City where Gohan and Videl just passed by. Gohan and Videl stopped immediately and went down to investigate. They only saw an empty car burning, but what did surprise them is that there was nobody else around, as if the suburb had been evacuated before. Not bothering to change into their Great Saiyaman outfits this time, Gohan and Videl wandered around, looking for things that may help them in finding out what caused the car to explode and why.

Then Gohan's sensitive ears picked up a fast beeping sound next to them. Looking to his right, he saw a red flashing light in another car.
"VIDEL, GET DOWN!" he shouted, diving forward, taking Videl with him. The two landed on the ground, with Gohan on top of Videl to act as a shield for her, just when the car exploded. Quickly putting up a barrier, Gohan managed to repel the fire and the big parts of the rubble headed into their direction. But as they both got up, neither Gohan nor Videl could prevent that some small pieces made a few cuts on their arms.
"OW!" Videl said.
"Don't worry, these can heal over time, or with a Senzu Bean or Dende can help us." Gohan said.
Videl smiled, but then she noticed a bullet lying next to her feet.
"What's this? I haven't seen this type of bullet before." She said.
Gohan looked at it as well.
"Bulma told me about these. Those are armor-piercing bullets, more known as cop-killers since in a conflict several years ago, many police officers were killed with this type of bullet." he said.
But just before Videl could reply, a shot rang, making Gohan and Videl suddenly wince in pain and fall to the ground. Gohan felt blood seeping from a sudden small hole in his right thigh, and noticed a similar wound in Videl's left thigh. He realized that a bullet must have gone straight through their legs.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby GoldFox » Sat May 10, 2008 3:58 am

Kurt was startled out of his thoughts when he heard a loud explosion. What the…? He got up and headed in the direction that the noise had come from, his tail twitching. He then came to the edge of the woods and found himself near the edge of town. Apparently, he was in a park or something. In front of him, he could see two people and then watched in shock as one, the man, pulled the other, a woman, to the ground. Kurt was confused until he ducked as a car just blew up next to them! He stared, unsure of what to do, and then watched in horror as some person from across the street shot at them and then ran off.

His training came into play and Kurt began to creep his way forwards, sniffing and listening for danger as he approached the couple, saying softly, “Hey… don’t move… I’m here to help you…” He knew that he couldn’t leave them here, so he gently took both their hands and then teleported them back to the clearing he had appeared in, immediately backing up after doing so. He had learned in the past that it was best not to be too close to people not familiar with him, as they always tended to get very intimidated by his demonic appearance.

He then smiled at them gently as they stared at him, saying, “I know I look a bit odd, but I swear, I’m not here to hurt you. I just and really lost and confused and I was wondering if you too could help me.” But then suddenly, Kurt’s nose twitched and when he saw the blood, he nearly felt himself start to drool. But he controlled himself and said, “Oh, you’re bleeding!” He could feel the longing rage back, scenting and seeing wounded, weak prey, and try though he might, he was scared that he would hurt these two people. But he kept himself at bay, still looking innocent.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby Tempest » Sat May 10, 2008 5:01 am

"Thanks for getting us out of there, but who are you?" Gohan asked.
It was then that a helicopter flew over, and then shots from a machine gun were audible. Without hesitation, Gohan crawled onto Videl, hoping to shield her from the bullets. Fortunately for them, most of the bullets missed, but the few that did hit, went through both Gohan and Videl together, adding more bullet wounds in their arms and legs; effectively disabling them from getting up.

The firing then ceased, the man in the copter thinking that he had his task successfully completed, unaware that Gohan and Videl were still alive. However, Gohan and Videl began to get weak; the amount of blood they lost beginning to get to them. Videl then saw Kurt in the shadows, who was apparently shocked at this brutal assault.
"P... Please, help us." Videl said, although her voice was almost reduced to a loud whisper, a small stream of blood seeping from her mouth. Tears were flowing from her eyes; she knew that if no one would arrive to help them, then she and Gohan would die. And since their energy signals have been masked; they couldn't alert the others about their situation. Gohan and Videl were holding each other tight, the only comfort they could get at the moment.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby GoldFox » Sun May 11, 2008 1:23 am

Kurt smiled at them, about to answer, when he heard the helicopter coming. Instantly, he bolted, hiding in the bushes, just in time to feel a stray bullet graze his tail, cutting it lightly. What was going on here, a WAR?!

As he cowered, he heard moaning and turning, saw the two people he had saved now bleeding profusely, obviously fatally wounded. He grimaced and crept forwards, watching as they held each other, the woman crying. Kurt was attacked by the scent of blood and his mind suddenly perked up.

He bit his lip, however, hesitating. It could help them, but it could also kill them… But then again, he could see that if not helped, these two would die in less than half an hour! That wasn’t enough time to get help for them!

Kurt then sighed and murmuring, “I’m going to help you…” he concentrated and gently smiled at seeing them both shrink to about three inches high. He grabbed them both and then retreated into the bushes in case any more maniacs came looking for them. He then concerned himself with the woman, who seemed to have been hit the worst, and said, “I’m going to help, but this has to be one at a time… I’m sorry… But you will be together, I swear!”

He then gently put the woman into his mouth and tilting his head back, gulped gently. Then, before she had even reached his chest, he rapidly shoved the man in after her and gulping again. His throat complained at this sudden rush of ‘food’ but he ignored the urge to vomit and worked to gulp them both down, straining his body.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby Tempest » Sun May 11, 2008 2:28 am

Both Videl and Gohan were startled at this, but they trusted Kurt on his word that he would help them. Not knowing that they will survive somehow, Videl then stroked Gohan's cheek as they landed in his stomach.
"Gohan, would you grant me one final request?" she asked.
"What is it, Videl?"
"Please, make love to me for the last time; I want to feel you like that again before we die."
Not being the one to refuse a plead like this, Gohan carefully removed his own and Videl's clothing, using his energy to slow down the bleeding, while also sending some of his energy into Videl, trying to keep her alive for as long as he can. Despite her wounds, Gohan was once again turned on as he gently stroke Videl, carefully avoiding the wounds. Videl then crawled on top of Gohan, gently impaling herself onto his erect member, before she laid down on his chest.
"Thank you for helping us, Kurt. We really appreciate it." Gohan then said.
"Can you do us a favor and help us in finding the man who did this so we can arrest him again? Now that he thinks we're out of the way, he will most certainly try to reinstate what we have stopped a few days ago." Videl said.
"We can give you some more information if you want." Gohan added.
Last edited by Tempest on Wed May 14, 2008 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby GoldFox » Sun May 11, 2008 8:12 pm

Kurt found himself moaning softly as he felt the two little people tumble into his belly. To have living, breathing things inside of him again, it made him feel complete and the powerful urges began to drift away, leaving him calm and level-headed. He purred softly to himself as he felt them moving around, smiling as he knew that already, the ‘acids’ inside of him were helping to slow the bleeding and to heal up their terrible wounds. They would be fine again soon!

Kurt settled down under the bush and felt himself blush when he realized that those rhythmic movements from inside meant. He kept still however, knowing that those two must think that they were going to die. After he felt them lying still, he heard them speak to him and he nodded. “Sure… Of course I’ll help… Oh and just so you two know, you’re not going to die in there. It’s going to get very wet, but just trust me and sleep. I’m going to help heal you.”

He then purred loudly as he lay down, hugging his belly as he murmured softly, “Just go to sleep now… That will help the process go faster… I know it’s easy to sleep in there… It’s so soft and warm…” He stroked his belly, smiling. “I know this is a lot to take all at once, but just trust me. Go to sleep.”
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby Tempest » Mon May 12, 2008 1:07 am

"Okay, we'll tell you more about our new nemesis later then." Gohan said, before he and Videl fell asleep, with Gohan's erect member still inside Videl's warm pussy. Sometimes Gohan and Videl would sleep like that since they enjoyed the feeling very much.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby GoldFox » Tue May 13, 2008 3:22 pm

Kurt grinned as he felt them both settle down and go to sleep. Once he was sure they were truly fast asleep, he sat up and pressed a hand gently to his belly, pressing inwards as hard as he could, but going slowly so the change was hardly noticeable. Once he had them squashed in his flesh, he shut his eyes and concentrated hard, forcing his body to releasing healing enzymes and not acids, sighing as he felt an odd warmth inside of him. Good… it was working.

Once he felt his stomach was full of this odd liquid, he relaxed and purred to himself as the warmth seemed to spread through his body and he could feel it concentrating on the two wounded bodies. He waited until the warmth stopped and then gently forced himself to take back the liquid. Once his belly was empty again, he stretched and curled up under the bush, purring softly as he went to sleep.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby Tempest » Tue May 13, 2008 3:32 pm

Gohan and Videl were vast asleep, somehow they managed to maintain their breathing as they were squashed into his flesh and completely submerged in the healing enzymes, their bodies restoring quickly, their wounds healing without a single trace being left behind. On top of that, because of him being half Saiyan, Gohan automatically got even more powerful than before, thanks to the Saiyan's natural trait of getting stronger after healing from near death. And because of the bond he shared with Videl, Videl herself got stronger as well.

As the belly was emptied of the enzymes, Gohan and Videl were still sleeping, with Videl still on top of Gohan, still having his erect member inside her warm pussy. Hopefully they would be able to give their new friend and savior the necessary information about their new nemesis so proper action can be undertaken.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby GoldFox » Wed May 14, 2008 12:01 am

Kurt yawned as he heard birds above him. Curious, he peeked out from the bush, but saw and smelled no one. Apparently, they were alone. He sighed in both relief and disappointment. Now he had to let his two little preys out… But he was okay with that. Perhaps they would help him when the urge came again.

He gently poked and prodded at his belly until he felt them moving around and said, “Sorry to wake you, but it’s time to come out.” He then teleported only himself, leaving the two little preys on the grass. He came back and blushed, turning away as they redressed and then settled down near to them saying, “I’m going to keep you small for now in case those guys show up again. So tell me, what is going on?”
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby Tempest » Wed May 14, 2008 2:09 am

"Well, three weeks ago, I and Videl found out about a great Crime Syndicate active on Satan City. That Crime Syndicate was in control of the entire underworld region in the city, doing everything from dealing drugs, illegal prostitution and receiving to assassinations and even serial killing." Gohan said.
"We discovered that the Crime Syndicate even went so far in the killing of a person
by killing the wives, husbands and even children of that person, simply because they knew too much. This Crime Syndicate took also part in the most horrible things." Videl added.
"I heard reports of teenage people around my and Videl's age being drugged by them, and it wasn't uncommon that on some occasions incest took place, more in the cases of a boy sleeping with his sister and vice versa. Both of the poor lads were drugged beforehand."
"After we heard about their plans to conquer the entire city, we decided that enough was enough. As soon as we got a report of them robbing a bank for the money they wanted, we stepped in. Most of the members were easily to put down, but this one guy was quite a handful, even for Gohan."
"Yes. I even had to use my Mystic Powers to keep him at bay, and eventually I and Videl were victorious. We did suffer some injuries, but they were not as bad as what happened since we fell victim by an assassination attempt. The things we're having trouble with now is that everyone thinks we're dead."
"Gohan, why don't you take off the device which conceal our energy levels?"
"I wish, but I fear that if that man finds out we survived, he may even target our
families in order to make sure his reign is absolute, and that nobody will stand in his way." Gohan said, still holding Videl while their clothes were still beside them.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby GoldFox » Fri May 16, 2008 2:02 am

Kurt nodded, taking this all in, and then asked, “Okay, so how can I help? I suppose I was brought here for a reason and I guess this is it.” He then looked around, adding, “But do you mind if we go somewhere else? I stayed in the park all ight because I don’t know where else to go where I can put you two back to normal size.” He then waiting for their answer, his tail flicking back and forth. The hunger was already back, tormenting him, but he held it at bay, focusing his attention instead of how to help these two.

[[Sorry it’s so short…]]
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby Tempest » Fri May 16, 2008 4:42 am

[[It's okay]]

"Sure thing. We can go to my place," Videl said, "my father is once again on one of his tours, so I am home alone, unless Gohan accompanies me."
"We can show you the way, it's not too far from here." Gohan said as he and Videl led the way.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby GoldFox » Fri May 16, 2008 7:04 pm

Kurt smiled and then grabbed their small forms. "Before you run off, let me put you back to full size!" He chuckled as he then put them on the ground and concentrated, putting them back to their real height. He waited as they got dressed and then followed him, his tail flicked anxiously and nervously.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby Tempest » Sat May 17, 2008 2:43 am

"We can go faster you know. Hold our hands will you?" Gohan said.
Just as Kurt held Gohan and Videl's hands, they suddenly took off, leaping into the sky and flew towards Videl's home, with Kurt in tow.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby GoldFox » Sun May 18, 2008 5:05 am

Kurt yelped in surprise at suddenly finding himself flying, his tail wrapping firmly around Gohan's ankle. He hadn't expected that at ALL! Where these two mutants? Is that why they could fly?

He then looked down, seeing how high they were, but the hight didn't scare him. He started to look and see if anything looked familiar from his own town, but nothing hinted at normalicy. Where was he anyway? He then decided to ask once they landed.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby Tempest » Sun May 18, 2008 5:10 am

"Well, here we are." Videl said as she and Gohan carefully landed, with Kurt behind them.
"Come on in, we will tell you more about ourselves there before we go out and get our would be assassin." Gohan said.
Gohan and Videl often had sleepovers in each other's places; they were practically inseparable. Both then got into the huge mansion, where they sat down in the large living room.
Tempest
Heavy user

Next

Return to Private Roleplay