*Unexpected help [[Private for Tempest and I]]

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Unexpected help [[Private for Tempest and I]]

Postby GoldFox » Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:46 am

Kurt growled softly, looking at the scene. “What kind of Hell on Earth IS this place?!” he whispered harshly, his tone deadly. After hearing one more pain-induced cry, Kurt teleported himself right into the midst of the torture and attacked with an almost animalistic rage, first knocking out the guards before going back to shrink and then gulp them down, much to the confusion, though thankfulness, of the captives.

The blue teleporter wiped his mouth, and told the others, “Go and get out of here.” Hurriedly, fearing this new creature, they did as told; grabbing what was left of their clothes and bolting. Kurt then turned to his little guides and almost barked, “Who is in charge in this place?”
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.
Be evil. :evil:

-GoldFox ^-^
Click over there for my stories --> http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2_itemId=109644
GoldFox
---

Postby Tempest » Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:12 pm

"A madman. We don't know who he is, but he is the most feared criminals in the whole city. He almost killed the both of us, remember?" Gohan said.
"He resides in the largest building of the area. But be warned; his main guards patrol around in the building with M4 Machine Guns and there are sure stationary guards around with either Sniper Rifles or Rocket Launchers. It's almost impossible to get past them, unless you find a way to sneak in without being detected." Videl said.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby GoldFox » Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:49 am

Kurt then growled softly, "Sneak in, huh? Sure thing..." He then started teleporting, quickly finding his way to the biudling without being seen by any guards at all. He crept around in the shaodws of the largest building, tryig to find this demented boss' office, and then looked to his little guides for help.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
Click over there for my stories --> http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2_itemId=109644
GoldFox
---

Postby Tempest » Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:15 am

"You can recognize the Boss' room since the hallway is almost swarming with guards carrying M4 Machine Guns, and two guards are standing to each side of the door. The boss himself has a large room with all the luxury you can think of, as well as having personal slaves, male and female alike, doing with them whatever he likes to." Videl said.
"He also has an AK-47 and a minigun as his main weapons, so you really have to watch out with him." Gohan added.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby GoldFox » Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:44 am

Kurt thought this over, and then smiled, saying, “I think I know a way to make this easier for us…” Using his stealth and teleportation, Kurt managed to actually get into the room, looking around, saw the only man with enough cruel self-confidence who could be this leader.

He went to the startled man and wasn’t surprised as he started to pull out his gun, but Kurt only teleported behind him, and grabbed him, teleporting him out of the building and away from his guns, smirking as he took him to the park, which was far from the building so that he couldn’t call for help.

Kurt then smirked, asking his little passengers, “Now what?”
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby Tempest » Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:50 am

"He should be arrested for all his crimes, but we also have to make sure he cannot escape anymore." Gohan and Videl said in unison, while the man in question was terrified at Kurt's appearance.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby GoldFox » Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:12 pm

Kurt then purred gently. "Well... I think I know exactly where to keep him." He purred as he approuched the man, licking his lips broadly and baring his fangs. He can join his little guards..." He could still feel them all inside of him, and thanks to the teleport, they had all started moving again, making him feel terrific.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby Tempest » Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:17 pm

"Whatever you think is safe." Gohan said, finding the new 'torture' Kurt had in store for the criminals quite amusing.
"Can you please turn us back to normal then? We'd like to visit our family and friends and show them we're okay." Videl said.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby GoldFox » Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:02 pm

Kurt nodded and after gently putting the two little ones down, put them back to their normal size. He then turned to the boss and with a growl, shrank him, wrapping him up in his tail. "Anything you want to tell him before I have my snack?"
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby Tempest » Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:14 pm

"That it serves him right." Gohan and Videl said, while the man in Kurt's tail was now uttering gibberish talk, obviously furious that Gohan and Videl survived after all.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby GoldFox » Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:25 am

Kurt chuckled at the choice of words and then nodded, taking his time to dangle the man over his mouth, licking his lips. Giving him a wink and ignoring his cries, Kurt let him fall and shut his mouth firmly, looking at Gohan and Videl and smiling as he gulped, purring thickly as he felt the desperate squirms all the way down.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby Tempest » Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:31 am

"At least we've got that behind us now." Gohan said.
"So, Kurt, where do you actually come from?" Videl asked.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby GoldFox » Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:01 pm

Kurt followed them as they walked, barely hearing the question. He was too wrapped up in the delightful squirms and kicks he was getting from his little preys. Without knowing it, he stopped near one of the trees and leaning against the trunk, simply rubbed at his belly, purring softly.

He wondered if he shoul dkeep these guys or satisfy his hunger, and as he felt more violent kicks, he grinned and started to release small amounts of acid. As he had expected, this increased the squirms by ten-fold and he only purred louder in delight.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby Tempest » Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:59 am

"Kurt? Hello? Can you please answer our question?" Gohan and Videl asked, wondering why Kurt seems to be a bit distracted somehow.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby GoldFox » Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:29 am

Kurt didn't hear them and simply purred to himself, rubbing at his belly as he felt the struggles grow to be more and more frantic as the acid began to eat away the clothes and start ti nip painfuly at the newly exposed skin.

He sighed softly, his tail swishing happily as he felt his prey squirming delightfully.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby Tempest » Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:36 am

"I think we should leave him be for the moment and try to get the others in jail." Gohan said.
"I agree. We should be able to make a report about the main guy becoming a victim of one of his own death traps." Videl added.
Gohan and Videl then flew off, in the direction of the building.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby GoldFox » Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:33 pm

Kurt purred in delight, but then looked up as he saw the other two flying off. He considered calling to them, but he smirked and instead, crept under a bush and lay down to fully enjoy the sensation of a prey-filled belly, moaning softly as their movements and squirms delighted him to no end.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby Tempest » Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:33 am

"That's odd, I could have sworn Kurt was enjoying what he was doing." Videl said.
"I agree. We should humor him though; as long as he doesn't harm us..." Gohan added.
Tempest
Heavy user

Postby GoldFox » Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:09 am

Kurt purred softly in delight as he rubbed at his furry belly, feeling the squirms grow worse as the acids became more potent and more present. He could even hear a little bit of the screams and shouts, but he ignored them, rubbing harder as his tail thrashed in the grass.

The blue mutant shivered a little bit as he felt the squirms fading and then stop, making him purr very thickly to himself. He took his time of licking his fingers, getting any last flavor off of them before getting out of the bush.

Once out, he looked up and saw Videl and Gohan flying off and a predatory grin slipped over his face.
Last edited by GoldFox on Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby Tempest » Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:59 am

Gohan and Videl were quick in disabling most of the other goons and freeing the remaining people who were trapped in the building. As they did their story to the police, they didn't mention anything about Kurt for his own safety. Then they flew off to Roshi's island to visit Android 18, her husband Krillin and their daughter Marron. Unaware of them, they were watched by Kurt who seemed to have a hungry look on his face...
Tempest
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay