-

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Postby phrooglevore3 » Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:01 pm

---
Last edited by phrooglevore3 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
phrooglevore3
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Hungry School Days (For me and TastyLilOne)

Postby TastyLilOne » Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:41 pm

Meek smiled sheepishly as she felt her bladder release into the thick diaper...geez...was she ever going to be potty trained? Her fuzzy rounded ears flattened against her black hair in embarassment.

"Hmm...that...we don't have to tell them, but mommy will still be mad when I get that much fatter...hehehe..."

She, too, would whine when the bell rang...and let her little chubby arms droop to the side, causing her belly to wiggle underneath her t-shirt.

"My tummy isn't that tubby, m-mya...ummm...but it felt really good..."

She leaned in to give her friend an affectionate kiss; their rounded tummies squishing together...and cheek-kisses exchanged, Meek would wave to her as she hurriedly waddled off to class.
TastyLilOne
Been posting for a bit

Postby phrooglevore3 » Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:23 pm

---
Last edited by phrooglevore3 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
phrooglevore3
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TastyLilOne » Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:54 am

Meek giggled...only Sara could make her feel good about being so fat, and so as she waddled away; occasionally looking back to her friend, she would smile happily. Sara, after all, wore her blubberyness really well.

Into class Meek went...she'd be hungry by the end of the first class, and even hungrier by the end of second...and that would be when the bell rang for the hour of recess. And here it would begin...Meek stood slowly, and waddled out to the locker room...slipping her books into the locker. Not seeing Sara just yet, she thought to tak a quick trip to the bathroom, feeling a bit of swelling in her bladder again, so it would be that direction the fat kitten would waddle towards.
TastyLilOne
Been posting for a bit

Postby phrooglevore3 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:51 pm

---
Last edited by phrooglevore3 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
phrooglevore3
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TastyLilOne » Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:15 pm

Meek didn't make it, though. Blush! And blush she did; standing just inside one of the stalls, her weak bladder having given way as she stood there in the stall. She gave a soft little sigh...she'd never get a hang of this potty business!

...but then she heard something. It was definitely Sara, as she would recognize the sound of her feet; and the crinkling of her diaper, just about anywhere. And she would recognize the sound of her voice, as well, as she spoke to the two. She got on her hands and knees...peaking out under the stall, seeing the two girls behind her pal. This was it...and Meek did not hesitate. As she was in the first stall...she decided to surprise everyone. She waited until the three passed by...then both hands leapt out and snatched the blue haired little girl by the ankles; tugging her down onto her arms and legs...dragging her under the stall; Meek was surprisingly strong, slowly opening her mouth...wider, and wider, and wider!
TastyLilOne
Been posting for a bit

Postby phrooglevore3 » Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:40 pm

---
Last edited by phrooglevore3 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
phrooglevore3
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TastyLilOne » Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:04 pm

Now that Meek was into it...her predatory instincts were kicking in, and she wasn't going to hesitate...grasping the blue haired girl's ankles, she'd pull her down...moving slowly up her little legs, with muffly little growls, a hungry glint in her little eye. Wow...this human tasted good! Down she went; feet first...she'd be up to her knees in no time.

The blonde child shrieked as Sara displayed her own strength; lifting her right up...she gasped in a cute bout of fright as she realized where she was going, but only a muffled scream came from her once her head was in...her little dress would fall down over her; flowering over Sara's head, and the girl would kick about above Sara's head, to no avail. The strawberry perfume added a little bit of a sweet flavor to her.
TastyLilOne
Been posting for a bit

Postby phrooglevore3 » Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:05 pm

---
Last edited by phrooglevore3 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
phrooglevore3
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TastyLilOne » Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:39 am

Meek wasn't about to let the little blue haired girl go, and her helpless struggles only served to make her grasp around her tighter. She'd eventually grab one of the girl's arms...she felt wonderful; fierce and mean, and she grabbed one of the little girl's flailing arms...threatening to bite if she didn't stop her wiggling; by giving her a cutely nasty growl, while pressing her teeth against her flesh. And down an down she went...eventually up to her little chest, as well, one hand over her little mouth, to keep her from screaming. She'd pause there...looking up at her friend Sara, with a highly enjoyable grin over her fat, full face...somehow.

The blonde girl's muffled whimpers and cries would vibrate throughout Sara's fat body, as she found her head already curling up inside of her stomach; her posture preventing her from kicking so ferociously...though she did kick as best she could, especially when Sara paused to savor her.
TastyLilOne
Been posting for a bit

Postby phrooglevore3 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:18 pm

---
Last edited by phrooglevore3 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
phrooglevore3
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TastyLilOne » Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:29 pm

Meek was really having fun with herself...her threatening growl and little bite into the blue hair's back didn't calm her down, to say the least, but it did keep the muffled girl from moving too much. Finally...Meek had enough of the wonderful meal, and pushed on her face with both hands. It'd be the last time she saw light, as Meek gently eased her all the way down, into her stomach, closing her mouth. She had never felt so...so very nice. She purred noisily, with the poor girl stuck in her large tummy, rubbing softly. It'd be several seconds before her eyes would open, and silently look to Sara...giggling just a bit as she watched the blonde girl's last few little kicks. It looked...so cute coming from little Sara. She watched her from inside that stall, with a loud and content purr.
TastyLilOne
Been posting for a bit

Postby phrooglevore3 » Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:32 pm

---
Last edited by phrooglevore3 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
phrooglevore3
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TastyLilOne » Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:29 am

After a few moments of resting...Meek's eyes widened in disbelief at what she had done, and she placed her little hands on her large, bulging stomach which lay to the side of her...giving another noisy belch, too. She'd look slowly to Sara, a sheepish smile sprouting across her little lips. The blue headed girl wasn't about to get out...and Meek gave a sheepish giggle as Sara had to have one last little bout with her snack.

"Sara...that...that felt really good...I mean, I felt great, and they were delicious!"

She said as such in her enthusiasm...giggling a bit, and squirming there on the floor, her diaper crinkling noisily still around her little hips.
TastyLilOne
Been posting for a bit

Postby phrooglevore3 » Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:20 pm

---
Last edited by phrooglevore3 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
phrooglevore3
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TastyLilOne » Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:24 am

"Oooh. It was tasty...heheee...b-but I don't think I can walk..."

Meek said with a little groan...but she would prove herself wrong, slowly pushing herself up to a relatively comfortable stand, slosh though her tummy did, inducing yet another noisy little burp. She'd place a hand on her chest...though both would gradually go down to her swollen belly, feeling the blue haired girl squiiiirm.

"I hope we don't get into trouble...oooohhhhh....ugh...I'm so full. Mrow! I think I pulled something I wasn't supposed to..."
TastyLilOne
Been posting for a bit

Postby phrooglevore3 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:45 pm

---
phrooglevore3
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TastyLilOne » Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:54 am

(( I'm sorry that my responses have been taking so long ^^; A bit busy lately. ))

Meek would belch loudly as the content of their bellies squished together in the belly press, and let out another little moan...she was convinced that Sara's body was more capable of holding this weight than she was. She'd give her friend a shy little smile, idley scratching her face as she felt their preys squirming together.

"Hehe, I'm not really worried about getting in trouble...not that much! I think I'm worried that I ate too much...oooh..."

Curious little Meek would gently reach out and give her friend's belly a little poke...in discomfort though she may be, she was still quite capable of curiosity. "Oooh. It feels nice!"
TastyLilOne
Been posting for a bit

Postby phrooglevore3 » Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:38 pm

---
phrooglevore3
Advanced Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay