-

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

-

Postby phrooglevore3 » Fri May 16, 2008 3:13 pm

---
Last edited by phrooglevore3 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
phrooglevore3
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Hungry School Days (For me and TastyLilOne)

Postby TastyLilOne » Fri May 23, 2008 5:45 am

(( Sorry I hadn't responded yet! Real life has been horrible. ))

Meek was the name of the little girl that Sara had befriended...not at all furry, the little eight year old was nevertheless a tigress...orange flesh with thick black stripes of pigment, complete with rounded fuzzy ears and tail...quite fuzzy indeed, as she was still a kitten; a baby by neko standards. Even if she was eight years old!

The orangey little girl was, indeed, quite fat...kittens were supposed to be, it generally meant that would grow up healthier and stronger...but there was nothing to keep her from being teased. It was easy to tease the poor thing...she was a little awkward and clumsy, to boot, another kittenish trait. Little did they know!

She looked around for her friend Sara eagerly...a deep purr doing a good job of masking the loud growl in her big stomach. She licked her little lips playfully as she pushed through the other kids...until she saw Sara, at last! She waved to her, and herself, began to toddle closer, planting a few happy kisses onto her face.

"Sarah, mrrrow! Its good to see you! Hehehe, I as afraid you might be sick or something..."
TastyLilOne
Been posting for a bit

Postby phrooglevore3 » Fri May 23, 2008 2:28 pm

---
Last edited by phrooglevore3 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
phrooglevore3
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TastyLilOne » Fri May 23, 2008 7:35 pm

Meek giggled softly as her friend's gaze lowered to her belly. Meek's own eyes became slightly narrowed; and predatorial, though not at all directed at her friend...whom she was, indeed, affectionate with. Being a kitten and all, she would be kind to her! She'd tug a bit at her shirt; the fleshy tigress wore only jeans and a shirt, though a soft crinkle from below would indicate she wasn't wearing any usual kind of underwear. All the while, she was purring contently.

"Hehe, yeah...mommy made pancakes! They were delicious."

Of course...she didn't sound wholly satisfied at mother's choice of breakfast. A fuzzy kittenish tail swayed lightly behind a tubby little butt, as they spoke.

"Oh! Um, what did you have, mrrow?"
TastyLilOne
Been posting for a bit

Postby phrooglevore3 » Sat May 24, 2008 4:39 pm

---
Last edited by phrooglevore3 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
phrooglevore3
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TastyLilOne » Sat May 24, 2008 5:41 pm

"Wow...I wish I had bacon. We ran out last night...myaaa..."

Meek meowed sadly; very jealous indeed of her friend. Not that twenty pancakes were a small breakfast...but she would have preferred a little meat to go with it. Of course, as she hugged her own tummy harder, it would make her diaper crinkle louder. She wore them because...well, by neko terms, she was still a baby, and still very awkward in certain regards. She would look around a bit...rounded ears perking up.

"Umm, when we have mid-morning break...want to have a snack?"
TastyLilOne
Been posting for a bit

Postby phrooglevore3 » Mon May 26, 2008 11:11 pm

---
Last edited by phrooglevore3 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
phrooglevore3
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TastyLilOne » Tue May 27, 2008 6:02 am

"Awww...me, too...I-I mean, I didn't bring a mid-morning snack. Mommy says twenty pancakes is enough!! But it isn't!"

The little tigress exclaimed with a whine to her voice, bouncing a little as she did so, and giving a sharp huff. And already, her belly would start to growl a little. Meek adjusted her back pack...which one wouldn't think she needed; she had a locker for all her books...it really served as an oversized lunch pail. Rest assured, everything was wrapped nice.

"...so...hehe...what are we gonna do for mid morning snack...?"

The thought of picking at their lunches would probably never occur to them!
TastyLilOne
Been posting for a bit

Postby phrooglevore3 » Tue May 27, 2008 4:33 pm

---
Last edited by phrooglevore3 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
phrooglevore3
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TastyLilOne » Tue May 27, 2008 4:50 pm

!! Meek's ears turned up as she heard the teasing...she turned, slowly and in a very intimidated fashion, to see the two girls, who had prepared for their usual onslaught on the two fattest girls in school; and that was counting the higher grades. Meek, as usual, wouldn't say a word as they picked on the two...she hung her head; without averting her eyes mind you, pouting angrily...but feeling helpless against them, only letting out a useless little growl as she bumped into her shoulders. She'd turn back to Sara, sighing sadly and nodding in agreement...

...but her eyes would light up with fire, and her belly growl again.

"...Sara...umm...you know...the one with blue hair...she smells tasty. She smells like...just like bacon to me."
TastyLilOne
Been posting for a bit

Postby phrooglevore3 » Wed May 28, 2008 10:42 pm

---
phrooglevore3
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TastyLilOne » Thu May 29, 2008 5:18 am

Meek just smiled...she didn't have quite as many qualms about the idea in the first place; being a kitten. Even Sara looked tasty some times; but she'd never eat her. Others, though...especially the cool girls who decided to pick on them for her weight...she didn't have so much compassion. She nuzzled against her fat human friend, licking her lips a bit.

"...not what? It'll be okay...if nobody finds out...hehe...mrrow...we just have to find a way to do it in secret."

She did her best to seduce her friend into the idea...an oddly predatory and hypnotic look in her eyes, as she swayed her chubby hips, purrs and diaper crinkles mingling.
TastyLilOne
Been posting for a bit

Postby phrooglevore3 » Thu May 29, 2008 1:39 pm

---
Last edited by phrooglevore3 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
phrooglevore3
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TastyLilOne » Thu May 29, 2008 5:44 pm

Meek's ears perked as she heard her friend's belly growl, and...when she approved more verbally, she quit her little swaying dance, giggling happily. Meek was a kitten who loved to have her belly rubbed; especially by Sara, whom she trusted...a pity that her clothes got in the way; bare belly rubs were more pleasing. On both ends.

"Hehe...so will you...mrow...but...how are we going to eat them? We'd have to get them somewhere alone..."
TastyLilOne
Been posting for a bit

Postby phrooglevore3 » Fri May 30, 2008 2:45 pm

---
Last edited by phrooglevore3 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
phrooglevore3
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TastyLilOne » Fri May 30, 2008 3:27 pm

(( I did type what she was wearing. ^^ Though, I didn't specify the colour of her shirt and shoes! ))

Meek continued to stay nice and still as her plush tummy was rubbed through her white t-shirt; it certainly looked pretty cute. She was a total sucker for tummy rubsm anyway, and stood nice and still, letting Sara did what she pleased...her cheeks, erm, darkening a bit as she felt the need to pee growing pretty quick. She knew she'd have a hard time making it...and class did start soon...

"Hmm, that idea sounds good...but...mrrow...they might notice its a trap, and try to sneak up on us...so we should go somewhere, where...where there's only one way in or out, and get there really really early. You know? So we can sneak up on *them*".

She grinned, proud of her idea...though she did lightly squirm her feet together; her pink tennis shoes brushing against eachother. "But...they're sure to think we're sissies, either way."
TastyLilOne
Been posting for a bit

Postby phrooglevore3 » Sat May 31, 2008 2:57 pm

---
phrooglevore3
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TastyLilOne » Sat May 31, 2008 5:44 pm

Meek got the hint pretty quickly...her tummy rubs were much different; she had quickly gotten the idea of how humans liked their bellies rubbed...or, at least, Sara's. Both of her hands would find their way to the belly of her fat friend, and she would begin to deeply, soothingly knead the flesh. All the while, she'd speak her mind.

"Y-Yeah...hehe...I don't care either! They won't be able to call us any names when they're in our bellies!"
TastyLilOne
Been posting for a bit

Postby phrooglevore3 » Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:39 am

---
Last edited by phrooglevore3 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
phrooglevore3
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TastyLilOne » Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:43 am

Meek was a bit...surprised, herself, when her friend let out such an adult moan and nigh-yell, at the touch of her hands...but the tubby kitty would be obedient, and not let up, smiling and purring...quivering a little as she felt the warm wetness between her own thighs. She realized she was having an accident; that she had forgotten all about her bladder's pressure and thus began to pee herself, but her friend's pleasure, and pleasurable rubs to her stomach, made it feel...kind of nice somehow.

"Oooh...m...mommy might be kind of mad....at us...hehe, but you'll look so cute...! I can't wait to rub your tummy...!"
TastyLilOne
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Private Roleplay