*A useful friend [[Private for Atak and myself]]

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

*A useful friend [[Private for Atak and myself]]

Postby GoldFox » Fri May 16, 2008 7:02 pm

Kurt smiled as he eyes this guy in the bus station. He could tell that he was roughly 5' 10'' or so, still shorter than Kurt’s full 6 feet [when he stood straight]. The guy looked to be in his early twenties and he couldn’t have weighed more than 150 or so. Kurt licked his lips idly as he watched this guy, unnoticed. Perhaps it was time for him to have a snack…

He approached the guy and in a very friendly manner, asked, “Hey, are you new here?” As he spoke, he was thankful for his holowatch, which made him appear normal, so that people didn’t freak out when they saw his true blue and furry form. Hidden under his shirt, his tail twitched eagerly.
Last edited by GoldFox on Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.
Be evil. :evil:

-GoldFox ^-^
Click over there for my stories --> http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2_itemId=109644
GoldFox
---

Postby atak » Fri May 16, 2008 9:24 pm

TJ sighed to himself, groaning as he stretched some, feeling so incredibly glad to be off that accursed bus. He'd been on it for so long, and it felt so very very nice to be off of it, to be out and free! Then he sighed a little, wondering what he was going to do now. He'd come all this way, and he didn't have a job, a place to live, or anything... He sighed again, starting to feel a bit down, even though he had come here to start a new life.

But, he blinked, and perked up a bit as he saw someone approaching him. TJ stared at this very handsome, very attractive, and he would be willing to admit, very sexy looking guy approaching him, and asking him if he were new here.
Staring at this complete stranger, sensing absolutely no ill-will or animosity, TJ slowly gave him a big, eager smile as he nodded his head. "Heh, yeah, I am completely new here.." Rubs the back of his head, blushing some, as he gives Kurt a slightly strange smile, that strange glint in his eyes quite evident... "Heh, I don't know anyone here, or have a job or anything... But.." Smiles some more, still blushing, "Heh, I know we just met... But, maybe you'd like to get some coffee or something? I'm afraid I don't have much in the way of money, but I'm sure I could afford to get you a cup. ^^ I would really like to make a new friend out here, if I could..." He murred, just barely resisting the urge to say that Kurt was cute and handsome, not wanting to come on too strong. He hardly ever came on this strong as it was, but, Kurt was so handsome looking, he could hardly resist!

Then he blushed, as he held out his hand. "Oh, my name is TJ... It's very nice to meet you" ^^
atak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby GoldFox » Sat May 17, 2008 1:28 am

Kurt had to admit himself a tiny bit taken aback. Usually, when approaching strangers, they would be wary of him, but this guy had just opened up to him completely. Kurt then decided that he’d keep this one normal size for a bit, instead of following his usual routine of shrinking and eating on the run. He smiled back, being careful to keep his lips over his fangs. While his hologram was wonderful, there were times that it decided to go on the fritz and most often, it was his fangs that were revealed first.

He smiled at the offer of coffee, and started to walk, saying, “Oh don’t worry, I’ll pay. Here…” He led him to a vender nearby and took a decaffeinated for himself, since the caffeine would REALLY give his metabolism a run for his money, and he wanted to be level-headed with this new kid. As he watched him get his own coffee, he looked him up and down, his mind calculating the best bits. He seemed to be very nicely built and he was pretty sure that he would taste delicious!

He then took him to one of the little tables and listened as the kid spoke; talking about his past, what there was of it. Kurt then took his turn and said how he lived at a boarding school nearby with a lot of friends and stuff like that. He didn’t let it slip he was a mutant, wanting to keep that Ace safely tucked away until it was needed.

The mutant smiled gently and in a friendly fashion as he sipped at his drink, listening as the kid spoke again. He wondered how to play with this one. He looked like he would be feisty, but then again, Kurt was SO tempted to shrink him down and gulp him down with his coffee, then play more with him later.

But for now, he smiled and listened, looking perfectly innocent.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
Click over there for my stories --> http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2_itemId=109644
GoldFox
---

Postby atak » Sat May 17, 2008 1:24 pm

TJ smiles gratefully as Kurt offers to buy the coffee for them, sighing contently as he buys himself a caramel coffee. As he sits down with Kurt, he tells him a bit about himself; how he just couldn't find anyplace for himself back in his hometown, and how he decided to come out here in the hopes that there might be a better place for him out here.

But TJ seems to be careful not to talk too much about himself, not wanting to make the conversation a complete downer, or make himself seem self-centered. As he listens to Kurt tell him how he's living in a boarding school he nods, smiling a little. "Ahh, it must be very nice being able to have your friends so closeby and everything." Then he cocks his head to the side, "Though I am a little curious if there was any particular reason you had to go to a boarding school?" He smiles sweetly, "You don't have to tell me if you don't want, I was just wondering." He smiles a bit wider, "Does it have anything to do with you being from Germany?"

He blushes a little, "Hope you don't mind my assumption, I just made a guess based on your accent. Which I actually love by the way..." He blushes all the more, hardly able to believe he said that. But he did love Kurt's accent quite a bit, it complimented his very attractive physical form. He chuckles a bit, hiding his face behind his cup of coffee a little bit. "Heh, I can't believe how much I'm saying to you. I'm never this open with anyone I just met. I guess, it's just something about you that's making me do it..." He shrugs, smiling a little shyly, obviously nervous that his being so open is going to drive Kurt away.
atak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby GoldFox » Sun May 18, 2008 5:02 am

Kurt smiled at him, saying, “Oh don’t be so embarrassed. I don’t mind at all! It’s nice to be able to talk with someone who doesn’t attack you for being so open.” Kurt then smiled broadly, unaware that his fangs were exposed. He took a sip of his drink, adding, “But anyway, I remember you said that you didn’t have a job here yet, right? If you come with me, I can try and find you something.” Kurt actually had no such plan. He wanted to get this guy alone and have time to have fun with his new prey.

But for now, he remained innocent and unassuming, finishing his drink. He then suddenly got up, saying, "Can you give me just a minute?" and then went to the counter briefly to grab himself a hot dog. Coming back to the table, he chuckled as he explained, “Sorry, but it’s my metabolism. I have to eat often, or I collapse.” He smiled again, baring his fangs “It can be very annoying at times, but then again, who’s going to complain at a reason to eat more!” He laughed gently, grinning.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby atak » Sun May 18, 2008 1:31 pm

TJ smiled at Kurt's kind words, nodding his head in agreement some, though he cocks his head to the side in slight confusion. "Why would someone attack you for being so open?" He frowns slightly, Kurt's words bringing more violent imagery to mind then he would have thought.

He blinks a little as he spots Kurt's fangs, a bit surprised to see that this very handsome, cute guy has teeth like that. But he doesn't have a chance to say anything about it as Kurt gets up to go buy himself a hotdog. He patiently waits at the table, sipping his coffee as he takes the chance to somewhat discreetly glance at Kurt's rump, smiling a little to himself as he does. When Kurt returns TJ gives him a bigger smile as he hears Kurt's explanation. "Oh, heehee, no worries at all. I understand perfectly. I have to eat a little bit after I wake up myself, or my blood sugar just crashes and burns." He smiles a bit more at Kurt, "I certainly don't mind watching you eat in the least bit..." TJ murrs quietly to himself, privately thinking that for some reason, Kurt looks very attractive when he's eating, more so then most guys he's been around. "And, I would love very much if you could help me find a job somewhere. Heh, I guess you know a few people around here, huh?"

But then he looks down at Kurt's mouth, smiling a little shyly as he points to his still chewing lips. "By the way Kurt, I hope you don't mind my saying so, but I noticed your teeth... Your, fangs." He smiles a bit wider, "Oh, don't worry, I'm not freaked out by them or anything. I just thought, they were kind of cute. It gives you an impish look or something when you smile with them, I like that." Can't help but smirk some, "Though I imagine some people call you 'vampire' or something, don't they?" He shrugs some, chuckling as he keeps smiling broadly at Kurt, seeming to be very trusting of this person he just met; and not very discreetly attracted to him to boot!
atak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby GoldFox » Mon May 19, 2008 2:10 am

Kurt froze in surprise when the kid actually mentioned his fangs, practically pointing them out for the world to see. Kurt reflexively shut his lips, worried. Was his holowatch about to go on the fritz? That couldn’t happen in the middle of town! He had to go and go NOW.

He smiled politely, lips closed, as the joked about his teeth and Kurt then stood up, almost feeling the watch about to die. “I think we should go now. I just remembered that my boss is leaving for an out of town trip. If we catch him before he leaves, we could get you a job tonight! He then got up, delighted as the TJ followed him so trustingly. As they walked to the back of the store, Kurt couldn’t help but notice that TJ seemed to be staring at a lower section of his anatomy from behind and he grinned. Kurt wasn’t one to often use a sexual approach to get his meals, but sure, why not?

And of course, fate is a fickle mistress and just as soon as they had slipped out of public sight, Kurt heard the tell-tale fizzing and he froze as his true blue form became apparent. He then whirled on TJ, and smiling, leapt, pinning him down. “Look, I like you and all, so just settle down and be quiet and things will work out, okay?” He then proceeded to shrink the other guy, smirking as he finally picked up the now-dizzy three-inch-tall human.

He waited until TJ was able to listen and said, “Now, here’s how it’s going to work… I’m going to put you in my pocket and then head for a more… private area. You’re to stay quiet and still as I do that. Is that understood?” He grinned at the stunned nod be got and then gently tucked the little human into his jacket pocket, buttoning it just in case. He then teleported himself to a near-by roof top, then to another, making his sent impossible to track. He didn’t know who would be following him, but you could never be too safe!

Once he was sure that they were going to be left alone, he unbuttoned his pocket and took the guy out, holding him gently, waiting to see his reaction to the whole situation.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby atak » Mon May 19, 2008 2:23 am

TJ blinks in shock as he sits in Kurt's hand, feeling the warm gentleness of the flesh beneath his hand. He stares up at Kurt's frame as he towers overhead, staring at him with that look of shock that Kurt, NightCrawler, had almost certainly seen many times before from those whom he shrank down for his own pleasures, and his own snacking satisfaction.

The now quite small human sat this way for several very long moments, slowly absorbing what had happened to him. Still staring up at Kurt, in a most awestruck voice, he asked, "H-how did you do this to me?! How, did you.. shrink me?!" He hardly dare say it, hardly able to believe that that is what had happened. But it was the only thing that made any sense. Kurt was huge, everything else was huge... He couldn't conceive of any possibility except that he had grown smaller; he couldn't believe that everything else would have grown bigger after all.

As he continued to stare up at Kurt, his gaze took on a, surprisingly hurt look. "Did, did you do this because you thought I'd be freaked out by your appearance?" He looks Kurt's blue face over, and his hand with not enough digits on it. He looked up at Kurt once again. "I, I dunno how you did it... I dunno how you were hiding this before, how you looked, well, like any other person before. I dunno if this is a costume or something..." Then his eyes widen a bit, "But wait, you must be a mutant, right? Yeah... you must be, to look like this.. And, it sure looks, and feels, real..." He keeps staring at Kurt, then his gaze turns hurt again. "Kurt... I don't mind you being a mutant. I still think you look great! In fact... I, kind of like how you look now... I, always kind of thought some people looked better as mutants."

He stares up at Kurt some more, then gives him a very weak smile. "Um, what, are you going to do with me now Kurt? I, imagine it's not much use to ask you to let me grow back again, is it?" He keeps staring up at Kurt, "I really don't mind that you're a mutant Kurt, I do hope you believe me there..." He stares up at Kurt, shivering a little in fear of what was going to happen to him, as was only natural. But he didn't seem abjectly terrified, meaning he did still have at least some trust in Kurt, even now. It was evident he was hoping that Kurt would realize his mistake, and would unshrink him; though it was also evident he didn't really know if he believed that hope. He certainly had no idea what this, he thought, very friendly guy was going to do with him now. All he could do was stare up at him and, hope, trust.
atak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby GoldFox » Mon May 19, 2008 1:24 pm

Kurt had to admit himself shocked.

Usually, when he picked up prey, his mutant form was enough to send them into a frenzy and then shrinking them only increased it. He was used to, at this point, holding their struggling and wriggling forms, already teasing them with their near fate, playing with them mercilessly. He was used to screams and begging and shouts of anger and hate, only fueling his want of a snack.

But THIS guy, this, TJ… He seemed to be taking it remarkably well!

Kurt studied him for a while, genuinely confused. Okay… so TJ wasn’t a mutant hater. That was something Kurt hadn’t hoped for. Most people saw his blue form and instantly associated him with demons and evil. TJ… PREFERRED him like this? Talk about unexpected! He watched as TJ, instead of trying to escape, just sat there. Sure he was shivering a little bit, but he didn’t seem scared. He was just confused about his situation.

Kurt then smiled gently as TJ asked him if he was going to put him back to normal. He had originally planning on a quick meal, but now…

The blue mutant leaned back on the wall behind him and gently transferred TJ from his hand to be in the cupped tail-barb, holding it before his face as Kurt said, “What’s going t happen to you? Well, you know, originally, I wasn’t going to tell you. But… I don’t know… You’re… You’re just taking this so well, that I think I should give you a heads up.” He then brought TJ closer to his mouth and bared his fangs as he said cheerfully, “The reason I shrank you is because my plan is you eat you. You’re small enough to just be gulped down.”

But before TJ had the chance to freak out, Kurt then said, “But there’s a special thing you should be aware of. Thanks to me being a mutant and thanks to this power of mine, I have the ability to control my digestive system. Bluntly, I can make sure you WON’T get digested.” He then smirked, adding, “So, there’s your heads up. No matter what you say, I intend to gulp you down, but for now… You’re not going to land in acids. It’ll just be soft and hot and dark.”

Kurt then tilted his head upwards as he also lifted his tail, saying, “Now, what do you say to THAT?” He didn’t usually tell his prey that they’d be safe, but this guy was different than the others, so he decided it as only fair to be different in his tactics as well. He waited, licking his lips as his hands rested on his stomach in anticipation, his tail starting to tilt ever so slightly. The angle wasn’t enough for TJ to slide off, but it certainly made it clear that it would soon do so.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby atak » Mon May 19, 2008 4:15 pm

TJ moans softly to himself, shivering as he sits on Kurt's slightly upturned, lifted tail barb. He stared down at Kurt's lips, watching as he gave them an evidently eager, hungry lick, and parted his lips just enough as he smiled for TJ to see his fangs once again. He trembled a bit more, shivering as he stared at Kurt's lips. His eyes trailed down to stare at Kurt's hand resting on his lean, attractive stomach. He trembled, wondering if Kurt was serious about how it'd be safe for him inside that stomach, that it'd just be hot and dark... He swallowed some, figuring that as far as he knows, Kurt has not yet lied to him, and Kurt certainly didn't have to bother with coming up with a lie right now for TJ. Though he did wonder about that hotdog that Kurt ate just a couple minutes ago. Was it already digested? Or, would he be sharing the space inside Kurt with it?

Shivering, he swallows as he stares at Kurt, unable to really come up with a smile right now as he speaks with him. "I, I will admit I am very scared right now Kurt. I don't know what's happening, why, you wanted to shrink me small enough to eat me, or, what's going to happen once you do swallow me..." He blushes, "I don't know if I'm going to stay safe in there for a little while, until your acids are released anyway, or, if you're going to puke me out or what... But, I thank you for being honest with me Kurt, I do... And, I do still find you quite attractive." He blushes more, unaware of a growing tent in his pants as he stared down at Kurt. He had always had a thing for cute, attractive guys like Kurt being able to get him to do things for their pleasures; and it was quite obvious that is exactly what Kurt had in mind for TJ right now. In ways that the little human had never before imagined.

"Heh, I suppose, I should see this as a truly, fascinating chance to get to see how, attractive you are inside too..." He swallows a little, trembling, then he sighs, as he tries to lean back and relax. "Alright Kurt... I am, going to trust you. I don't have much choice in the matter. But, I am going to trust you when you say that I will be safe within your very attractive stomach."
atak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby GoldFox » Mon May 19, 2008 11:39 pm

Kurt couldn’t help but pause and then laugh.

Loudly.

He let his tail drop to the ground as he laughed, tears rolling down his face and clutching his sides. He kept this up for a good couple minutes and when it subsides, he nearly started up again when he saw TJ still sitting on the limp tail-barb, looking at him curiously.

He sat up again, wiping his eyes as he lifted his tail, saying with a smile, “Oh… Oh, I’m sorry… That… that was excellent…” He then smiled and looked at TJ with a more friendly expression. “I’ve never before found one WILLING to go inside, so I just had to laugh. Sorry if I scared you at all…” He then chuckled a few more times until he felt himself all laughed-out and then leaned back, saying in a calmer tone, “Okay, I’m done now…” He then looked at the little confused human and decided he should explain himself.

“Usually when I catch someone and tell them they’re going to be Kurt-food, they freak out and do their best to either hurt me or escape. So you, being willing, that was something I’m not used to! And then you said you found me attractive. I have to say, that’s a first for me from a human and a male at that!” He then grinned. “Oh, but don’t worry. I’m not a homophobe or anything like that. I’m quite flattered to be honest.” He placed a hand on his chest, smiling. “No one’s ever found me to be anything more than scary and demonic looking.”

He then smirked and lay down on his back, letting TJ slid off the tail onto his belly, saying, “But you… You’re different… I can smell that you’re being honest and not trying to con me.” He then purred and gently stroked at the little human. “I think that this could work out well between us… So, you know what… I want you in, you want in; let’s both be happy!”

Kurt then smiled and sat up again, gently cupping TJ in his hand, purring, “And from what I can see… I think I know how to start…” He then smirked as he pushed TJ gently to lie flat and brought his mouth close to the little human. With a wink and then a deep rumbling purr, Kurt opened his mouth wide. He felt TJ go still, but not in fear. Still purring, Kurt then tilted his hand and licked, good and hard, right at TJ’s groin.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby atak » Tue May 20, 2008 12:00 am

TJ gasps as he watches Kurt bringing his face down towards him like that. He moans and murrrs in desire, shivering as he sees him up close. His eyes grow absolutely huge as he watches Kurt open his mouth very wide right before his eyes. He churrrs softly, panting as he stares up into that wide open, warm, slick, dark maw. He trembles softly as he thinks about Kurt's words in those couple brief moments... Is he really going to be "Kurt Food", as Kurt put it? Is that what Kurt has in mind for him? He just said he was going to put him inside his stomach, and keep his acids at bay. But, maybe he only meant for a little while...

He doesn't have much time to think about that, as he feels Kurt's thick, powerful, slick tongue press against his groin. He groans, gasping as he thrusts forwards, trembling in desire as he presses a very evident bulge within his shorts against Kurt's slick red tongue. He trembles, gasping in desire as he looks up at Kurt, blushing furiously. "Ohh... Kurt! No one, has ever done anything even remotely like this with me before... I, haven't ever been with anyone before..." Murrrs, shivering in desire, as he can't help but reach down and start rubbing his hand over Kurt's tongue, feeling at the smooth, slick, wonderful texture of it. He pants, blushing as he smiles up at Kurt, shivering in desire. "Ohhh... I, do find you very attractive Kurt. I, was hoping from the moment I saw you that you might be able to return my attraction." He gasps, thrusting once again as Kurt runs his tongue over his groin. "Ohhh... And, I will admit that the thought of going inside you... Something about that excites and arouses me! But.." He looks up at Kurt, his eyes wider with evident fear now. "I, I am not sure I want to die Kurt. I am not that old yet, and, I just met you and, I just graduated and everything..." He trembles, panting as he rubs over Kurt's tongue once again. "Ohh, but, you are right, we should just enjoy this right now" He murrs, trying to put his worries and fears out of his mind, as he keeps staring up into Kurt's wide open, salivating, fanged, and surprisingly very sexy, attractive maw; as he continues to feel his bulging clothed groin getting licked over by Kurt's unrelenting tongue.
atak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby GoldFox » Tue May 20, 2008 12:27 am

Kurt smiled as he felt TJ enjoying this sort of attention, but then he withdrew, looking a bit distressed. “I think you got confused… You WON’T get hurt. I like you, so you’ll just have somewhere soft and warm to curl up tonight…” He then grinned and licked again. “Mmmm… You’re surprisingly tasty as well! I wouldn’t want to get rid of you at all! You’re too good for that…”

He then pretty much began to lavish affection and skillful licks upon this little body, purring as he felt the extra saliva actually trickle off the sides of his hands. But he didn’t mind in the least and just kept going. After a while though, Kurt switched tactics and with a growling purr, he tilted his maw and with finite care, began to use his fangs to cut at the little shirt, cutting through it easily and then biting away the strips, soon leaving TJ shirtless. He attacked this new flesh, licking at it with his slightly-raspy tongue, purring loudly.

He then started to lick from the knees to the neck, feeling his tongue go into and against every curve on the little body, purring and purring as he memorized the taste, thoroughly enjoying himself. It seemed that TJ was enjoying himself too, if those moan were anything to judge by. Kurt then smirked in satisfaction as he felt the little body go suddenly rigid, and then TJ went utterly limp in his palm, panting.

Kurt kept licking at him, but now it was light and gentle. Between the lick, he began to speak, murmuring softly, “Hmm… you enjoyed that, did you? I’m glad… Because now… I get to have My fun… I’m going to slid you into my mouth and lick you all over. I’ll get you nice and wet and slippery and then I’ll tilt my head back and swallow you down in one big lump. You’ll feel the tightness of my throat and you’ll feel my purring too… After a little while, I’ll feel you slip down into my tummy and I’ll know because I’ll be able to feel you moving around in there… It’s really soft and warm, so I know you’ll enjoy it… It’ll be dark, but don’t worry about that… I’ll take very god care of you…” He kept purring as he licked and nuzzled at the little body, waiting to see how TJ would respond to all of this.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby atak » Tue May 20, 2008 2:16 am

The little human continued to groan, moan, and gasp in very evident desire, pleasure, and bliss as he was getting slurped over. He panted eagerly to himself as he squirmed and writhed around in Kurt's paw; eagerly rubbing his bare, smooth chest against Kurt's slick, warm, probing tongue. He panted, grinding his bulging groin against Kurt's tongue. He eagerly allowed himself to take deep true pleasure in this, to enjoy every single second of pleasure that Kurt gave him. He could hear the truth in Kurt's promise to take care of him. He could feel the affection and tender care in his licks. He, trusted Kurt; quite literally with his life! As he climaxed, TJ gasped and groaned, his whole body trembling and shaking as he experienced one of the most intense climaxes in his relatively short life. He murrred and groaned, blushing as he found himself hoping that this would not be the last of those incredible climaxes he would experience with this, he felt, extremely attractive, and sweet, mutant.

As Kurt spoke again, TJ groaned, and looked up at Kurt, giving him a very firmly stony face. "You're wrong Kurt, you're wrong..." After a few moments, his face splits into a wide, eager, yet quite shy grin. "Mmm, because, I am going to love this too... I am going to love, feeling your warm, tender, loving mouth all around me, feeling the warm snugs of your throat. And, feeling the, safety, of being deep inside your warm, snug, handsome, beautiful belly..." He murred, smiling and blushing even more now, as he was truly allowing himself to trust Kurt, and to truly take pleasure in what was about to happen to him. "Mmm, and, I am also going to love seeing those very cute fangs of yours from a new angle as well... Heh, this isn't for your pleasure Kurt, it's for both of us.." Murrs, shivering, but more from the slight chill he felt from being utterly soaked in Kurt's saliva, which he admitted to himself he quite liked, and from the knowledge that he was being far more open with Kurt then he ever had been with anyone previously. He murred, and panted as he stared up at Kurt with an expression that made it clear he was eager to please. "Please tell me Kurt, murr... please, what, could I do to help you enjoy this even more? I am going to love what is going to happen, but, I want you to enjoy it, even more then I am going to..."
atak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby GoldFox » Thu May 22, 2008 12:58 pm

Kurt smiled broadly in pleasure as he heard TJ practically give himself up to the blue mutant. This had to be one of his best catches EVER! He listened, purring softly as TJ expresses his desire, and Kurt thought this over. How COULD TJ make this better for him? He then smiled and gently slid the wet and warm little body into his cupped tail barb. He then slid his jacket off, and then worked to pull his red shirt over his head. It took a bit of effort thanks to his sitting down position, and thus, for a little while, only his blue furred belly was visible, the six-pack tight as he struggled with the cloth. He eventually gave a grunt of triumph as he yanked it off and then put it aside, purring thickly as he transferred TJ back into his palm. He then purred as he leaned back, and then lay down on his back. He then gently slid TJ off onto his furry belly, saying, “I want you to move and wriggle and just squirm around as much as you can. It feels absolutely terrific!” He smiled as he said this, his fangs bared.

He then allowed his head to lie down on the foor, showing that he trusted TJ to do his part. he rested his hand near to the little human, rubbing idly at the skin. He wasn’t trying to keep him from running off, because he was pretty sure that TJ wasn’t going ANYWHERE. He was just waiting, and as he waited, he tended to fidget just a little. His tail flicked at the ground as he felt TJ move around a bit and then purred thickly as he felt him start to rub at the flat, tight belly. It wasn’t very noticeable, more like TJ was testing if this was the right way to do it. Kurt purred loudly, showing his agreement and then sighed softly as the rubs increased, now feeling like a pleasant scratching sensation. He relaxed his body, breathing lightly as he felt every single motion from the little human, who was apparently doing the very best he could.

Kurt chuckled once as he felt his stomach growl and was surprised when he felt TJ stop moving. Kurt sat up, confused. Had the noise scared TJ? But he smiled. TJ was lying down in his front, ear pressed to the blue belly, obviously trying to hear it again. The blue mutant chuckled and gently pressing TJ down harder, swallowed a bunch of air, making a gurgling noise come form his belly. He felt TJ squirm under his palm, and lifted his had. “You okay, little guy?”
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Re:

Postby atak » Thu May 22, 2008 4:36 pm

TJ meeps a little bit as he hears Kurt's question, he looks back to him and blushes just a little, but then his smile gets quite broad. Murring, he leans down, nuzzling his cheek against the firm, flat, powerful, attractive belly of this sexy mutant. He murrrs, showing his affection for Kurt and his strong, gurgling, hungrily growling stomach. "Mmmm, I am doing wonderful Kurt. I was just, really enjoying the wonderful sounds your beautiful stomach was making." He murrs, and gives Kurt a mildly shy smile. "Mmm, sounds like that... I dunno, they just get me, excited." He smiles more at Kurt, obviously pleased that he found so much to desire in this much larger mutant. "Heh, and when I get, excited, like that it makes me a bit, fidgety."

With another murrrrr, the little human resumes his loving scritches and strokes of Kurt's firm stomach. He paused just a few moments, grunting as he wriggled under Kurt's hand. Reaching down, he undid his shoes, then his socks, before tossing them away seemingly without care. It seemed as though TJ did not expect he would need them again anytime soon, if perhaps ever again. Looking back up at Kurt with yet another big smile, TJ lays down, and with an eager murrrrrrr, nuzzles his cheek and ear against Kurt's stomach as he starts energetically scritching at his furry stomach with both his hands and his feet. He murrrrs in pleasure, starting to slowly work his way down Kurt's stomach. He was facing away from Kurt, staring along the expanse of his belly, to where his waistband was. With a soft smile, the little human slowly works his way down, until he finally comes to Kurt's belly button. With an eager murrrr he leans down, nuzzling inside of it, blushing as he looks around inside of it; eager to get to know and to explore as much of Kurt as he possibly could. "Mmmm, I am so glad I can give you at least some pleasure, Kurt, after the incredible amount of pleasure you gave me just a bit ago."

TJ continues to scritch and rub himself against Kurt's stomach, still listening inside of his body. From the way the little person was rubbing his entire body against Kurt's furry stomach, and that look of pure pleasure, comfort, and contentment on his face, it was obvious to see that TJ was luxuriating in Kurt's fur, and in getting to do this, as much as Kurt was. With a murrrr, he says in a voice that is almost too soft for Kurt to here, in a voice full of contentment and pleasure, "Murr, I am so glad that you were the one to do this to me, Kurt. That I can, enjoy you like this..." He murrs, never seeming like he wants to stop scritching at, listening to, and generally savoring, Kurt's furry, powerful, sexy stomach.
atak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby GoldFox » Fri May 23, 2008 12:57 pm

Kurt lay there, purring loudly, enjoying this worship of his belly. He looked up in surprise when he feel TJ dip into the curve of his belly button, but it tickled so he just giggled and lay down again, his golden eyes drifting shut at this little massage. After a while, he realized that TJ would keep going until exhaustion, so he reached down and gently let the tail barb flop down on top of him. “Save some of that for the other side of the skin!” he said, purring softly. He then lay down on his front, and rested his chin on the ground, sliding TJ off his tail to be right before his mouth. He rested his chin on his hand, so as not to touch the floor, smiling. Then, with a rumbling purr, he opened wide, letting his tongue out a bit to maximize the amount of room in his maw.

He chuckled when he saw TJ go utterly stiff, before walking forwards, as if in shock. Kurt kept still, but he couldn’t stop purring as he felt TJ rubbing gently at his facial fuzz, then his lips, and then finally, his tongue.

Kurt was used to feeling live things against his tongue, but this time was better than all the rest. Instead of clawing to freedom, TJ was caressing and rubbing the slick muscle, making Kurt purr and sigh happily. Kurt kept himself still, though he could feel saliva trickling down his tongue and puddling on his hand before trickling off, matting the fur. He wanted to swallow, but for now, kept still, letting TJ explore the outer regions of his mouth, letting him have the thrill of looking inwards to the warm and darkness of his maw. He stayed as long as he could before the build up of saliva became too much and he gulped, keeping his mouth open. He was surprised to hear a little bit of a squeak form TJ and then chuckled when he felt the little guy trying to climb up into his mouth. Unfortunately, the tongue was too slick and he kept sliding down to the tip. Kurt helped and used his tongue to lift him up and slide him into his mouth before relaxing again, sighing, his breath warm and humid.

Kurt then allowed his eyes to close as he felt TJ moving around, apparently exploring this new area. Kurt didn’t mind in the least. It was easy to allow his mouth and throat to relax, so he simply lay still, his purring vibrating him to his bones as his tail flicked in sheer, drunken delight. He wasn’t aware of it, but the view form the inside was quite impressive. His fangs formed a delicate archway back to the real world, and his throat, since it was so relaxed, actually allowed a glimpse down his gullet before the curves of his body and the natural tightness blocked further viewing. And because his mouth was open, light was able to come through, illuminating the pinks and reds and darker colors of his maw. The light also glinted on his powerful teeth and fangs, giving them a warm, but deadly glow. Not that he’d use them this time! He was sure that given the chance, TJ would actually SHOVE his way down the mutant’s gullet! Kurt chuckled when he thought that, finding the idea cute, but probably not realistic.
Last edited by GoldFox on Sat May 24, 2008 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby atak » Fri May 23, 2008 3:10 pm

TJ moaned softly as he stood just within Kurt's wide open, slick, salivating maw. He purrrred as he admired the red flesh inside of here, the slick, thick, powerful flesh of his tongue, the apparently smooth flesh of his cheek. And perhaps most alluring of all, that red uvula that hung over Kurt's wide open, dark, greedily pulsating, hungry pit of a gullet!

The little human groaned softly, shivering as he could see strands of Kurt's saliva everywhere, connecting his tongue to the roof of his mouth, his teeth to each other, and just about everywhere else. He shivered, as he once again remembered that hot dog that he saw Kurt eat not too long ago. He tried to remember if Kurt chewed it up, or if he simply swallowed it whole. He couldn't remember, but he still moaned as he thought of how it was in here, and how it was now inside the belly that he was just a few moments ago stroking and worshipping so energetically. TJ murred, taking a deep breath of Kurt's breath, eager to see what it smells like as he feels that warm humid air surrounding him.

Trembling, with a truly huge bulge in his pants, he walked barefoot over Kurt's tongue. He slowed down as he came to those deadly looking teeth. He trembled, as he reached over and gently began to stroke and feel over them. Then he blushed, as he leaned up, and pulled himself up onto Kurt's teeth. He lay there on his stomach for a few moments, trembling softly as he felt the firm, powerful, somewhat pointy and rough, deadly surface of Kurt's teeth rubbing against him. He churred softly, then slowly slid over onto the other side, calmly standing within Kurt's cheek as he surveys his surroundings from here. taking in Kurt's maw from a brand new perspective. He murrred, and trembled, blushing furiously as he smiled to himself. "Ohhh, Kurt. You do have a most truly amazing maw. It is an incredible sight. I am, so grateful that I get to be in here to take this all in, to truly admire the depths of your slick mouth and everything. You, have no idea how beautiful it is in here!" He murrrs, shivering in desire, as he slowly slides back over Kurt's teeth. He looked around himself once again, before looking back towards Kurt's throat. He moaned, and blushed all the more, as he remembered how it looked when Kurt swallowed with his mouth open. How powerful his mouth looked, how deadly, and, how very alluring and enticing...

With a soft murrrrrr, TJ steps towards Kurt's open throat. Trembling with desire, he blushed furiously as he stared into that wide open, pulsating, greedy gullet, and that swaying, saliva dripping uvula that hung over it. Shivering and murring, TJ looks over his shoulder to stare back at the fang-lined opening to the outside world beyond. Some instinct of his told him that he could make it... That he could run out of here, and that he might be able to escape with his life. But, some deep, strong, strange desire told him not to leave, but, to do something far different. Plus, he still felt a strange sense of trust in Kurt. That trust felt that since Kurt promised he would be safe, then he would be safe...

Blushing, and trembling, TJ very carefully turns back, and leans forwards. He moans, as he begins to lovingly carress over Kurt's uvula, eager to feel at the flesh there, to admire his maw. "Mmmm... You do have a truly beautiful mouth, Kurt. I hope I will get to see plenty more of it in the future.... For now though, I'm hoping you'll really really enjoy all that I can do for you and your pleasure..." Kurt can almost hear TJ make a shuddering, gasping sigh, and after staring into Kurt's open, deep, dark, alluring, hungry throat for a few more moments... He threw himself forwards into it. He didn't crawl forwards, his already somewhat strained nerves wouldn't have been able to take that. He wasn't entirely sure why he was so eagerly throwing himself into Kurt's throat, all he knew is that it was what he truly wanted to do right now, and, he believed that it would please Kurt as well. He wasn't so sure why he wanted to please this big, powerful mutant that had shrunk him without a second care to his wants or desires, that held little TJ's life in his hand. But he did, he wanted to please Kurt, he, wanted to enjoy being with Kurt! So, with a deep shivering gasp and a soft moan, he threw himself into Kurt's throat, staring down at the rapidly approaching dark tube that led down into Kurt's exceedingly dark depths; deeply curious, and eager, to see what was going to happen to him now.
Last edited by atak on Sun May 25, 2008 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
atak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby GoldFox » Sat May 24, 2008 6:17 pm

Kurt jerked a little but in surprise as he felt TJ literally throw himself into the open gullet. Kurt’s body immediately rejected this unexpected bit of food and the muscles instantly closed around the object, keeping it in place as he instinctively worked up to cough it out. But Kurt gently relaxed himself, and though his body screamed at him to get this thing out of his throat, he breathed out and in gently, calming his nervous muscles and giving TJ a little bit of room. But still, Kurt’s throat wasn’t exactly a tunnel. TJ was in tightly, like a sleeping bag, but now it wasn’t trying to crush him into submission. It was just a gentle embrace now. Kurt purred loudly, enjoying this thoroughly, and he then slowly began to shut his mouth, sealing the little human in utter darkness. Looking back over his shoulder as best he could, TJ could see the fangs coming together and blocking the light until there was only a sliver, and then nothing but the darkest dark he had ever experienced.

The blue mutant lay there quietly and calmly, purring gently as he felt his weird lump right in the beginning of his throat. It was so weird and wonderful at the same time! He could feel it as TJ breathed, could even feel his little fast heartbeats! Kurt then smiled as he felt something else. TJ was lying on his front, after all. But Kurt didn’t mind and then purred sharply before lifting his head slightly. There was no way he could speak safely, so this was all the warning he could give to the little guy. After he did this, Kurt then allowed his muscles to tighten and then tipping his head back all the way, he gulped gently. He purred loudly as he felt the little body start to slide downwards, TJ squirming a bit in what Kurt assumed to be either surprise, joy or residual fear. Kurt then forced his body to be very gentle, gulping lightly and carefully as he purred all the louder, vibrating the little body in his gullet. He felt TJ slip down into his neck and started to caress him, rubbing and kneading at the small lump gently as he kept swallowing.

He shivered as he felt TJ rubbing back at him, squirming around in the tight confines of his throat, making Kurt whimper in pleasure. Kurt followed the little body until the last little curves disappeared down into his chest. Kurt then rolled to his side and placed his hand on his stomach, waiting patiently for TJ to work his way down to his hungry tummy. Kurt felt his stomach gurgle quietly and he figured that by the time TJ got in there, there wouldn’t be much left of that hotdog. Probably only a little bit of slimy residue. In half an hour, TJ would have the place to himself, warm, soft and dark. Kurt shivered as he felt TJ squirm more, probably because he was, in a sense, right next to the huge heart, feeling the beats pounding through his body. Kurt purred all the while, knowing that it must have felt terrific to the little guy.

Kurt, being so used to the experience, was able to easily keep track of where TJ was in his body, and purred as he felt him just a few inches away from his stomach. With a smile, he then lay down on his back as he gulped one last time, feeling the little body squeeze gently into his belly. He wriggled a bit, purring thickly as he felt TJ just lying there for a bit before sitting up. Kurt could feel every motion and smiled, wondering how TJ was going to react to his new environment.

From past experiences of talking with his released preys, Kurt knew that his stomach was rather large for them, with enough room to stand and even walk around a bit, but not much more. The flesh was slippery and soft, making it hard to walk, so it was best to crawl on all fours in order to get around. Kurt rolled to his side, smiling as this made TJ slide a bit on the flesh and then settle into the softness. The blue mutant purred thickly, greatly enjoying himself. He could only hope that TJ was enjoying this just as much as he was!
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study hard.

-GoldFox ^-^
GoldFox
---

Postby atak » Sat May 24, 2008 9:25 pm

TJ gasped as he felt that powerful throat squeeze around him in reaction to his willingly throwing himself into Kurt's open throat. He groaned to himself, grunting as he felt it close and squeeze around him, but then he sighed in relief as he felt Kurt force his throat to slowly relax; even if it didn't start sliding him down into Kurt's body. The little human shivered, as he saw Kurt closing his fanged maw behind him; truly sealing him inside this sexy, hungry mutant that TJ had come to desire. He shivered, gasping in desire as he stroked and rubbed over Kurt's pulsing throat, but he gasped all the more as he felt Kurt start to swallow him down, starting to drag him down into his hungry body.

The little human squirmed, making pleasured sounds as he slid further and further into Kurt's body. He shivered, feeling the strength and power in Kurt's gullet, knowing he would never be able to fight against this or resist this no matter how badly he wanted to. But, truth be told, he wanted so very much to go inside this very attractive guy. He wanted to see what the inside of that toned, handsome, beautiful belly was like; to see how well placed his trust was. He churrred, stroking and massaging over Kurt's throat walls, wanting his best to pleasure Kurt while he himself was quite enjoying this. He trembled and smiled as he heart Kurt's beating heart slide past. It sounded so powerful, so warm, so, alive. It also made TJ feel quite small, which he found was something he was quite coming to like!

As he felt himself pressing against the powerful sphincter that led into Kurt's stomach. He couldn't help but squirm and wriggle a bit as he felt himself getting firmly pressed against it. But then he sighed in pleasure, and relief, as he felt himself slowly sliding into the very warm, very dark, pit of Kurt's stomach. He churrrrred and trembled, gasping quite audibly as he realized he was fully entering the belly of this guy, this mutant, this person who quite literally held TJ's tiny nutritious life in his hands. He trembled at the thought, finding it both scary, and hugely exciting! He mmmmmed in desire as he slide down, sitting in one corner of Kurt's stomach. He blinked as he looked around a few moments, trying to let his eyes adjust to whatever light there might be found in here. But it wasn't looking like there was any... TJ blushed, feeling mildly disappointed. But he murred, as he got up, and started to slowly move and crawl around inside of Kurt's belly. He wasn't wriggling yet, as he had promised Kurt he would. Kurt could feel that tiny, willing, friendly human moving around in his stomach. It was evident he very much wanted to explore and get to know Kurt's belly, before he set about trying to pleasure this large male. TJ shivered as he felt slick stomach slime that coated the insides of Kurt's stomach. He panted softly, feeling his member give quite a firm, eager twitch, and his heartbeat increase. He was very very curious if that slime was just natural stomach juices, or if it was Kurt's stomach acids... He murred, as he kept slowly crawling along inside of Kurt, feeling the wrinkled folds of his stomach walls below and around him; eager to see just how big Kurt's stomach was like, what it smelled like, to find whatever he could in here, and, just to generally get to know his belly as best he could! He wanted to get to know every part of Kurt that he possibly could!
atak
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Private Roleplay