-

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Postby phrooglevore3 » Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:13 pm

---
Last edited by phrooglevore3 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
phrooglevore3
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Forest Vorers (For me and darkmark67)

Postby darkmark67 » Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:56 pm

Feris nodded slightly as he drept again but was reawakened my milly as she came back. "hmm? back already?" He then caught a wiff of something...kids!

"Haha...milly, you brought me breakfest in bed? how thoughtful of you!" He laughed as he grabbed the boy and held him close to him. "haha, thanks for the breakfest!!" He licked the boys head alittle and tasted him. Delicious!!

((i will be gone for 2 weeks, sorry!))
Image Visit little exodusren!
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Location: Wandering the Moonlite forest, Black roses light my path...

Postby phrooglevore3 » Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:58 pm

---
Last edited by phrooglevore3 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
phrooglevore3
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby darkmark67 » Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:23 pm

Feris smiled happily as milly ate. "hehe...nice one milly!" The boy watched as his sister was taken and he just laughed as he opened his maw wide and engulfed the boys head. He tougued for a while before gulping the boy down quickly. His stomach filling rather so slightly with a new found thrashing.

"thanks milly...he was delicious!!" He rubbed his expanding gut as he moved it next to hers...the boy screaming for his sister as the acids washed over him. The skin burning off and hair falling out. He laughed for a while as the boy quickly turned to soup.
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Postby phrooglevore3 » Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:30 pm

---
Last edited by phrooglevore3 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
phrooglevore3
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby darkmark67 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:22 am

Feris blushed alittle as milly kissed him, but blushed more as her tougue went inside his mouth. He did the same to her, his serpentine tougue went in and tasted. "murr...you taste good milly...hehe..." He laughed alittle as the last of the boy was digested and became fat for him.

Feris leaned against milly, his belly on hers, feeling both bellies grumble and gurgle at once. "murr...very nice milly, they were delicious..."
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Postby phrooglevore3 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:26 pm

---
Last edited by phrooglevore3 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
phrooglevore3
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby darkmark67 » Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:38 pm

Feris smiled in return "yes...very big boy...if my parents could see me...heh, they would be jealous not to have a cute vixen that eats as much as we do!" He chuckled alittle at the thought and beltched alittle as well. he purred slightly, causing his belly to vibrate, the reamins of the boy a brown mush. It was starting to drain into his bowels. He grinned at the feeling and looked at her. "she was delicious...i taste her still...you did well with the food choices...humans are so tasty..."
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Postby phrooglevore3 » Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:12 pm

---
Last edited by phrooglevore3 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
phrooglevore3
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby darkmark67 » Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:39 am

Feris smirked. "really? wonder what your parents would say if they saw your fat form right now? i think they would be suprised! but your not taking from your family, theres plenty of edible stuff out here!" He gave a small grin as he walked outside the cave, his large belly vibrating.

"yup...finding a spot..." He wandered over to a bush and started the process of releasing the prisoner. he lifted his tail and logs of scat spilled out and clumped in alarge pile. he grunted as more spilled out and he lowered his tail and walked to milly. "your turn, my dear!"
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Postby phrooglevore3 » Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:39 pm

---
Last edited by phrooglevore3 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
phrooglevore3
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby darkmark67 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:42 am

Feris smiled a bit before laughing..."hey! look who talking! hehe, i aint the only one..." He poked her belly and wacthed it jostle around for a bit before poking his own. "hehe, pretty fat eh? your parents would be suprised...of course you ain't taken nothing from me! haha...all the food out here? humans foolishly wandering out here..."

He smiled for a bit before grinning broadly, showing all of his teeth. "speaking of humans...i smell some about a mile from here!" He smirked for a bit...i "suppose brunch is arriving!"
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Postby phrooglevore3 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:00 pm

---
Last edited by phrooglevore3 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
phrooglevore3
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby darkmark67 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:58 pm

Feris grinned and got on all fours and slithered towards the scent. He eventually came to a bush and peered out seeing what looked like a congregation of humans! "milly!" he said in a low whisper "lot of meals!" He smirked as he saw little tents and tables set up. items were being sold it seems. "hmm...yard sale...heh..."

He laughed to himself for a bit before turning to her. "hehe, ready your tummy...i got 20 humans...alot, but we can carral them..."
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Postby phrooglevore3 » Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:04 pm

---
phrooglevore3
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby darkmark67 » Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:35 pm

Feris laughed a little and looked at milly. "alright, planning, big meals like this dont come often and i think i will scare them, and just you wont do nothing." he thought for a moment before smirking. "of course...carral them...i will...watch..."

Before she had time, he started to hit into a tree and lit it on fire alittle. It bursted into flames within seconds and he was wittling it down to the ground. it fell between the group and several tables fell and human fled, the one massive group was now two. "hehe" He repeated the process and knocked another tree down across the other...a cross shape. "now four smaller groups..." He motioned to mill to take t he right side while he took the left.

He managed to knock out ten humans by the end and started to nom on them quickly, one after another disappearing in his massive and ever growing belly.
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Postby phrooglevore3 » Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:02 pm

---
phrooglevore3
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby darkmark67 » Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:11 pm

Feris looked at another small group containing a man and a woman and 2 teenagers with 3 kids. "mmm...delicious!"

He pounced the group, his larger dragon body trapping them under his weight. He giggled as he slurped up the head of the man and forced him down quickly. He wanted to savor more but he knew the longer he waited...the more chance they could escape. He went to the woman and licked her face and started to repeat the process...he felt the man in his stomach and laughed "death til you part eh?" he grinned as he ate the rest of her, his massive belly overflowing on the rest of the kids, trapping them more. With a swift motion, he grabbed them and gulped them down, one after the other. He only imagined what milly looked like.

After a while there was one human left. A human teenager girl...he looked at her with his tougue licking his lips. His belly full of humans...a total 6 people. He laughed as she wimpered. "time to join your family little one!" He moved closer, his feet barely reaching the ground as he rolled into her, mouth open. He gulped her down halfway, and took another large gulp as she entered the stomach with the severral other occupants. He laughed as he could not longer move. "oh dear, seems i cant move!" He patted his massive gut as the people struggled, he murred in ecstacy all the while.
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Postby phrooglevore3 » Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:18 pm

---
Last edited by phrooglevore3 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
phrooglevore3
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby darkmark67 » Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:35 pm

He looked over and saw milly and was smiling nonstop. Just seeeing her form filled with so much caused him to beltch alittle. "milly! nice job!!" He felt all of his oocupants, 11 in total, moving around, his belly an amazing 10 feet larger then normal...he couldn't move without rolling! His acids also were having a hard time digesting all of it but was doing it steadly. One after the other started to disolve, screams being heard and his massive belly gurgling so loud it can be heard from a mile away.

"how you doing milly? got any left?" He groaned as he rolled to turn around to see her.
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay