A New Mate (Kruft and Darkmark)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

A New Mate (Kruft and Darkmark)

Postby darkmark67 » Sat May 24, 2008 1:01 pm

Mark walked through the halls of the school. He was a regular goth, long black hair, black jeans and a black hoody. He usually carried a bag full of papers and pads of things he drew and wrote about. Behind this dark appearence was a sweet personality, derived from observing more then saying. His life was all made better when he met her. She for some reason took to him. normally girls in high school hate goths except for those in the same genre, but she was different. He smiled as was walking down the hallway. They have been going out for two weeks now and what a two weeks had it been. There was something about her that he like so much. Walking down the hallway he came to her locker, it was the end of the day and was waiting for her to get her things.

"hey, you ready to head out?"
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Location: Wandering the Moonlite forest, Black roses light my path...

Re: A New Mate (Kruft and Darkmark)

Postby Kruft » Sat May 24, 2008 1:07 pm

Emma was just finishing putting her books in her locker and she shut in and she jumped when Mark came up behind her. She beams and says "Mark!" throwing her arms around him and kissing him. "Yeah, let's go." She smiles and starts following mark out to his car.
Kruft
---

Postby darkmark67 » Sat May 24, 2008 1:11 pm

"Alright emma! calm down!" He said jokingly. He walked to the passager side of his car and opened the door for her then ran to his side trying to imperinate sliding across the hood, which he did successfully with a smile. He quickly entered the car "alright, you pick the music this time" He said with a smile. He pulled off and entered the highway, "so where you want to go?"
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Postby Kruft » Sat May 24, 2008 1:15 pm

Emma giggles and pulls out her Rammstein (german industrial metal) CD and putting on the first track. She hmms and smiles slyly. "I don't know...somewhere quiet. i want to make it not quiet." She glances at your trousers with a sly wink.
Kruft
---

Postby darkmark67 » Sat May 24, 2008 1:20 pm

Mark smiled alittle as he drove down the road and made a couple of turns. He saw her eye his pants and blushed alittle. "heh, alright, quiet, to make it not quiet." His mind was fluttering. This would be the first time any girl was this open like that. and it was only two weeks that they have been dating! He took another turn to a back road as he headbanged to rammstein. He found what looked like an abandoned farm that was not to far from town and parked the car. "how do you know i like rammstein!" He said with a smile.
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Postby Kruft » Sat May 24, 2008 1:24 pm

Emma smiles and rubs your leg, not telling you that her wolf ears had picked it up from a mile away. "Oh, I don't know. Woman's intuition." She gets out, putting a little more sway on her hips than quite necessary. She winks over her shoulder at you.
Kruft
---

Postby darkmark67 » Sat May 24, 2008 1:28 pm

Mark smiles "heh, fine by me then!" He turns off the car and follows her "so, i am guessing you like these types of things?" pointing to the barn "i would not want you getting messed up in there" MArk said, pulling a cobweb out of her hair and stroking it down. "nearly pitchblack in here, i love it like this..."
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Postby Kruft » Sat May 24, 2008 1:32 pm

Emma smiles slightly as you walk into the barn. "Hey, I think I see a candle. Just a sec."
She disappears behind a bale of hay and you hear a faint rustling sound and something dropping. She giggles and you hear "Just a second, I'll light it." As part of the barn is illuminated you see what was dropped...her clothes. She stands before you, stark naked. She gives a little turn and squeezes her ass, giggling. "Mmmhmmhmm...you like?"
Kruft
---

Postby darkmark67 » Sat May 24, 2008 1:38 pm

Mark sees her go and smiles alittle. "there is no need for a candle! I mean i can-" Then he saw her naked "by the gods! yesh! yes i like!" He blushes and he feels his member grow hard against his pants but was to mesmorized. "as long as the candle stays lit i am fine!" He said, admiring her beauty.
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Postby Kruft » Sat May 24, 2008 1:40 pm

Emma smiles and lies back on a hay bale, winking at you. "Come and enjoy it if you want..."
Kruft
---

Postby darkmark67 » Sat May 24, 2008 1:49 pm

Mark simply felt like melting, it was so fast he was unsure what do do. He removed his shirt and walked up to her, gazing at her beautiful body. "alright...i am new at this..." Mark reached up alittle awkwardly but calmed himself. He grasped her breastes and pinched them alittle. He leaned over her alittle, pushing his member that was growing inside even further into a tent into her clit. He did not care for now as he sucked on each nipple and licked them each. He went up and kissed her on the lips and licked her alittle bit on her stomach before crouching before her and lciked her slit lightly, wondering if he was doing a good job. Judging from the moans he was. He continued as he went in deeper with his tougue.
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Postby Kruft » Sat May 24, 2008 1:51 pm

"Oh, Mark..." comes the moan as you start fondling her breasts. Her nipple hardens in your mouth and she presses your face into her breast, but you quickly move onto her slit and she starts writhing about in pleasure, moaning loudly. She shoves her hand down your pants and begins caressing your shaft gently.
Kruft
---

Postby darkmark67 » Sat May 24, 2008 1:55 pm

Mark gasps as he felt his member being caressed and continued to lease her clit with his tougue. "god, that feels...wonderful" He continued to tougue her clit and locked both of his hands on the bale, to push his face even further in.
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Postby Kruft » Sat May 24, 2008 1:59 pm

Emma moans as she feels her climax approaching, moaning "Oh...Oh Mark! Yes!" She says as she begins to pump your cock in her hand.
Kruft
---

Postby darkmark67 » Sat May 24, 2008 2:15 pm

Mark unbuttons his pants and sees his member bouce freely into her hand as she pumps it. He then kneels down again and licks faster and faster and feels her clit shudder, knowing what would come next. He moaned as Emma was stroking his cock faster, but was alittle ways off from orgasm
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Postby Kruft » Sat May 24, 2008 2:39 pm

Emma screams loudly in pleasure as she orgasms powerfully, soaking your face with her juices. She begins pulling your cock fiercely, wanting to feel your orgasm as well.
Kruft
---

Postby darkmark67 » Sun May 25, 2008 8:52 am

MArk laps up the juices easily and cries out as his orgasm is building rather quickly. He positions his cock in her slit and starts humping widly in rythmic movements causing moans from both sides. "I am almost there!!" He said as his cock stiffened. He pulled out his cock and quickly put it in her hand which she moved to her mouth, the seed about to come out.
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Postby Kruft » Sun May 25, 2008 2:14 pm

Emma gasps as he starts humping her but quickly shoves his cock in her mouth when he pushes it there.
((Sorry for the crap post. i'm limited on time.))
Kruft
---

Postby darkmark67 » Sun May 25, 2008 8:48 pm

((no worries))
Cum forcefully sprayed in her mouth. He gasps out loud, the feeling wonderful. He smirks alittle as he feels he is empty and falls back, gasping for air alittle. "now that was wonderful..." He looked at Emma, seeing her the same way made him smile "did a good job it seems..." He looked out the window for a second and realized it was almost night time. "man, time flies doesn't it?"
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Postby Kruft » Mon May 26, 2008 11:19 am

Emma eagerly gulps down the hot, delicous seed. She lies back and pulls her clothes on, winking at you. "Mmm...great. Just great. Yeah, time does fly." She sees the full moon through the clouds and stammers "Um...you'll have to excuse me" she says, running out of the barn.
Kruft
---

Next

Return to Private Roleplay