A wrong turn (metheme and darkmark)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

A wrong turn (metheme and darkmark)

Postby darkmark67 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:49 pm

It was many years into the future and furs or anthros have started to pop up more often. more then so, humans have seen a threat from these people with there ability to devour others whole and so humans and furs are hostile towards each other, meeting each other on the street results in getting eaten or being beaten to death.

Jerry was an unfortunate kid, growing up in the town around him filled with violence between the two, he sought after to try and heal the rift, he liked some of the furs in his school but they disliked him. being about 6' 7'', weaing a faded green shirt, torn jeans and what seemed like anciet tennis shoes he brushed his brown hair back and walked down the street to his home, watching his back carefully in order to not end up being a snack. "damn, quiet today, its never like this" taking in the unusual silence he accidnetly went down the wrong block, leading to where many humans meet there end. after realizing it, he turned around and saw the next block. his footsteps quickened in order to avoid an encounter with one of the resdients.
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Location: Wandering the Moonlite forest, Black roses light my path...

Re: A wrong turn (metheme and darkmark)

Postby MeTheMe » Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:56 pm

Kain was no normal Wolf-Anthro, years of descrimination and hate had torn his mind apart, leaving him to madhouse after a psychotic outburst. He was often found to be attacking workers, other patients, he'd simply lost it. He escaped one day, running into the city, never to see that damned madhouse again! He began living off what he could, scraps, the occasional human was always a treat, and tonight he had a good feeling about supper. He walked down the street, notorious for it's visitors disapearing. He sniffed at the air a little, before hearing the footsteps, yes... a nice meal was on it's way.
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby darkmark67 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:01 pm

Jerry continued to quicken his steps when he passed an alley, he heard something rummage through the alley. Fear started to grip him and he tried to run but decided to try and slink past the area. Panic issued and he just ran, trying to get out of this part of town. "i can make it..." He saw where the block ended and the street he wanted to be on was, he saw other humans and knew he had to make it there, they would help him! He was almost 100 feet away from that street, that beacon of saftey.
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Postby MeTheMe » Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:12 pm

Kain moved through the alley, his meal's scent strong in the air, his own beacon to a fine supper. He ran quietly, hoping to not scare it away, a movement caught his eye, he turned a corner, there it was, and what a meal it was! Compared to Kain's tattered clothes the human's were royalty, and he was tall! Had to be at the least 6 feet! More meat for his already salivating jaws. He ran at it, it was picking up speed! He ran faster, finally to a point where he was making noise. It was running towards other humans! He got up behind it, grabbing it's collar and the back of it's pants and quickly picked it up, rushing it into a back alley.
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby darkmark67 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:17 pm

Jerry seriously thought he would have made it. he saw a couple humans looking at him and motioned to look behind. too late. He felt himself being picked up and hurled into an alley. He barely got a glimpse that the humans just continued on walking and what looked like a wolf threw him into the alley. He slammed into a garbage can, scaring a cat away running past the wolf. He saw it block the entrance and wanted to scream but did not. he was to afraid. "woah...its a wolf...geez, hey i have nothign against you" he said, quaking in fear, he scooted back against the alley wall and started to lose hope as it advanced.
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Postby MeTheMe » Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:22 pm

"Yeah... but I is got all against you," he spoke in a cold, steely voice. His eyes scanned the boy again, yes... a fine meal. I glint of insanity went to his wide eyes, he twitched spoardicaly. He approached his prey as it looked around for an exit, backing away from him. "Now... we can do this many kinds, I KNOW I'll love any them, question is, will you?" He continued his advance, little bursts of laughter escaping him.
Last edited by MeTheMe on Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby darkmark67 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:29 pm

Jerry just looked on and saw the wolf get closer. "please..." He knew there was no reasoning to such a creature, he could see the insanity leak from him. that means, there was really no hope for him. He startsed to stand up against the wall and looked right back at the wolf, trying to show no fear. he felt around for something he could use against it and only found the trashcan next to him. he thought of a plan quickly that could allow him time to get out. "i dont really know...i dont have a clue what you speak of." he said, his voice shaking alittle
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Postby MeTheMe » Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:37 pm

"Oh? Don't you? Didn't you? 'Cause you dead now." He advanced further, watching him back up, farther and farther until his back hit the wall. "Mmm, tasty man, where you go now? You not like Kain? Not help Kain?" His 'help' didn't hide it's secret meaning very well. He showed off his claws, yellow knifes on his hands. He bared his teeth, saliva now dripping from his maw, his hungry maw. He stopped, waited a moment, and lept at him, with every intention of pinning him down so he could enjoy his meal.
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby darkmark67 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:45 pm

Jerry saw his chance, he picked up the trash can next to him and used the opening to capture kains upper torso in comic fashion. Jerry bolted past him and tried to just make it out of the alley, he saw light and ran into it and turned left. he heard kains footsteps behind him "shit, he is gonna be pissed..." He tried to run even faster, seeing once again humans stop to watch this sight. "they wont even come to help me...fine then i run for my life i must..." The footsteps grew closer as he once again tried to make his way into the street.
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Postby MeTheMe » Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:52 pm

He suddenly found himself trapped in a garbage can! That human... his meal was proving to be more difficult than he thought. He quickly shook it off his upper body, it flew off, clanging against a building. He ran after the human, he'd pay for this, even more so! He was running to escape the alley, if he made it to some humans, he might get away. He ran after him, he was a bit faster from his feral ancestory, and using it all the way. He reached him right before he hit sunlight, the man's fingers barely touching light, before he grabbed his neck and with ease, tossed him back into the alley. "You think so smart?"
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby darkmark67 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:57 pm

Jerry once again felt himself being thrown back. He lost his balance and fell and quickly got up. "i kinda outsmarted you for a second, i will do anything for survival." He smirked alittle "i wont go down easy at all..." He took a defensive stance, grabbing a nearby pipe looking into the wolfs eyes then at its stomach "thats where he wants me huh? fine he will have to earn the meal then!" Jerry frowned alittle "if other humans wont help me, i can only help myself then...i will do anything to survive..."
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Postby MeTheMe » Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:23 pm

"No humans help human?" He howled in laughter, enjoying the thought that humans wouldn't even help one of their own. He advanced, eyeing the pipe, "I earn meal, meal good." He showed off his claws again, threateningly, and made a motion across his throat, death. He dodged a swing easily, another laughing howl, "Human will lose. Can't beat me." He picked up a trash can with ease, before throwing at him, "I use weapon too!"
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby darkmark67 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:31 pm

Jerry grew angry as the wolf mocked him and snarled alittle "alright...fine..." He saw the can go through the air and he hit down to his feet. he used his right foot to kick the can at the wolf and as the wolf was distracted by the can he swung the pipe at the wolf's head. "alright kain...you wont be getting a meal today..." suprisingly enough, jerry can fight real well, against kids at school he could hold his own but this monster was much larger then a kid and he knew simply attacks would not work.
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Postby MeTheMe » Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:39 pm

Kain took the pipe straight to the head, angering him greatly, he turned sharply to the human and snarled, obviously pissed off. He'd had to fight through life as well, making him even more dangerous than any sophisticated anthro. He grabbed the trash can again, this time opting to bring it over his head, and swing it down at him. The man tried to block it, but was knocked to the dirty ground by the force behind it, landing on the hard, cold,. "Go ahead, get up."
Last edited by MeTheMe on Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby darkmark67 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:44 pm

The trash can dented from the blow, luckly, his arms where in the way or he would be almost knocked out. He fell to the ground and snarled alittle "dammit..." He heard the wolf and did exactly what he said, he got up "all i wanted to do was just leave, you are making this harder on yourself!" He armed the pipe again and grimaced, knowing that if the wolf can take a hit like that and still fight like he did, he was fighting a losing battle. He quickly grabbed a beer bottle and broke it, a pipe in one hand and a makeshift knife in the other. "alright, you want a meal, you gotta earn it!" He made stab right at the wolves chest, hoping he could hurt it enough to escape.
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Postby MeTheMe » Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:53 pm

He dodged the bottle to the side, and quickly caught the pipe headed at him, yanking the pipe from the man's hand. His fur was on end in anger, this man was fighting hard, he'd win, but the man was still making him angry. He held up the pipe threatenly, before swinging at the bottle unexpectedly, shattering it down to the neck. "Where weapons man?" He threw the pipe behind, he wouldn't need it to finish this meal off, he liked them alive.
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby darkmark67 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:56 pm

Jerry cried out alittle as his weapons where destroyed and he backed up. He saw the wolf was getting angry, but not the type of anger that messes you up, the kind that focuse more. "crap...i dont need weapons kain...they just help" Jerry starts out and uses alittle momentum form the stride and throws a well balanced punch at the wolves jaw, hopefully knocking him off balance. Of course, the wolf can eaily catch it but he was out of options.
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Postby MeTheMe » Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:04 pm

And catch it he did, grabbing the man's wrist, the other hand came up to save it's partner, but was quickly caught as well. He smiled devilishly as he used one of his claws to poke a hole in his right arm, a trickle of fresh blood flowing from the wound. He watched as the man cried in pain, music to his ears. he pushed the man down again, before putting one of his back paws on is chest. "You fun man, but I is quite hungry." Saliva was once again visible as he stared at his meal.
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby darkmark67 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:10 pm

Jerry looked up as he winced. He stared at his arm fora second, watching blood pour from it. He licked some of it to try and absorb some of it. He tried to get up and fell alittle. "damn you..." Jerry attempted to throw a foot at the wolf's knee trying to take his legs out. "alright i want you to join me then on the ground!" He threw the kick at the wolf's patella alittle to the side, a clean hit and the wolf would be brought down. "comeon, hit..."
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Postby MeTheMe » Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:18 pm

He moved his foot, dodging the kick, but fell to the ground anyways, right on top of him, his paws pinning his arms, his back paws pinning his legs. He looked at him straight in the face, snarling. "I join you, but you join me!" He couldn't help but drool all over him, soaoking his face in saliva. His paws met and one paw took both arms, leaving one free. The free one took a claw, and made a cut on his forehead, licking at the blood coming from the cut. "You taste good."
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Next

Return to Private Roleplay