Hunger Pangs (Jitoru and DM)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Hunger Pangs (Jitoru and DM)

Postby darkmark67 » Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:15 pm

MArk was walking through his school looking for his friend. A typical goth, black long hair, black jeans, boots, shirt, the whole deal. This seems like an average ordinary senario, yet he actually was in a school involved with hybrids and anthros of sorts. He fit in just barely, having a human appearence, yet he has a draconic scent. That keeps many kids from messing with him as they fear if they attack him, the other dragons or himself for that matter would beat them down without batting an eye.

He continued to walk down the hallway. he stopped and turned "now where is she?"
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Location: Wandering the Moonlite forest, Black roses light my path...

Re: Hunger Pangs (Jitoru and DM)

Postby Jitoru » Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:06 pm

Koneko was looking for Mark, too. She hurried down the hall, her light grey fur bristling in the breeze created by her body, deep in thought, but she was walking a little too fast, and so she didn't even see Mark and collided with him, sending all her things flying.
Jitoru

Postby darkmark67 » Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:12 pm

Mark heard someone coming but was to late to move. He hit the floor and saw Koneko. He laughed alittle as he managed to keep her balance and started to gather her stuff for her "sorry, koneko! did not hear you coming. gotta learn to take your time!" He chuckled alittle as he handed her stuff back to her. "so, you ready to leave? i been waiting to get out for a long while...school is such a drag." He smiled alittle as he walked next to her, admiring her fur alittle. For being in a school of anthros of all sorts, it certainly had its perks for seeing new people!
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Postby Jitoru » Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:17 pm

"Sure!" she said, looking up at him and grinning. "Man, I'm such a klutz... oh well. Can't be helped, I suppose," she chuckled, a twinkle of amusement in her eye at her own carelessness. She gathered up the remainder of her things, her tail bobbing up and down as she reached for a last scrap of paper. "Thanks for helping me with my stuff, Mark." She climbed to her feet and stood beside him.
"All right, let's go!"
Jitoru

Postby darkmark67 » Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:23 pm

"no problem Koneko."
It was alittle weird for a human to be close to a fur, but he did not really care, for he liked her. He was ridiculed by his own family alot but it did not bother him. They walked outside and he looked at her and brushed his hand on her fur. "heh, what i would give to have fur sometimes, but hey, guess we cant all look good!" They walked through the park and since it was the weekend basically, they had no worry about work or anything. "so what do you wanna do Koneko? I am up for anything..."
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Postby Jitoru » Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:28 pm

"Mmm," she said, "I dunno." She looked around. "Let's just sit down for a moment. And about my fur, I'm not sure... I mean, it can be a problem sometimes," she laughed. "Imagine getting fur in your mouth all the time. And in the summer, it can get really hot." She laughed, and gestured to a nearby bench.
Jitoru

Postby darkmark67 » Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:34 pm

MArk allowed her to sit down first as he laughed at her joke "got a point, i could not imagine having fur in my mouth...sounds nasty..." He sat down next to her and looked around, "its weird how i am accepted at the school, i mean...i am humanlike, yet its a school for anthros, furs, you name it. At least i am not a complete outcast. hell, the dragons even acknolege my exsistance suprisingly." He stared at Koneko for a second, "can you see that i am not pure human, that i am actually dragon too? weird..." He smiled alittle "well at least i dont have scales all over my body, i could see how that could get annoying..."
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Postby Jitoru » Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:53 pm

Koneko smiled at him, and ran a hand down his back lightly. "I think you're interesting, part dragon. I like it," she said. "You may be different, but it doesn't really mean much to me. People can be so stupid sometimes, they're just not willing to accept change." She sighed. "I don't care what you are, Mark. I'm really glad that you're here for me," she murmured. Her tail swayed back and forth in the wind, the fine hairs fluttering gently. "Not many people like me, I dunno why... probably because I'm an orphan, I guess I didn't realize it until now, but I've been a bit of a loner the past few years."
Jitoru

Postby darkmark67 » Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:01 pm

"thanks Koneko" He smiled alittle as she rubbed his back alittle. "its still funny how i can be considered such...i guess i will learn in time..." He scratched her ears alittle and smiled "glad you are here for me as well..." He noticed it would be a while until the sun went down, the day was still young, so to speak. "so, you wanna do something else? dinner is on me if you want! we can go to that new seafood place that opened at the docks..." The breeze caught his hair alittle and blew it back, exposings his goldish red eyes. "i dont know, but i have a hunch you like seafood." He gave a small grin as he continued to scratch behind her ears.
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Postby Jitoru » Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:51 am

Koneko smiled as she felt Mark scratching behind her ears. "Well, you might think that, since I am a cat. Seafood's okay for me, I guess. But it's a little early for dinner, isn't it?" She checked her watch. "It's about five... we have some time. You're not too hungry, are you? I had a late lunch, so..." She shrugged. "Why don't we go somewhere else. People are looking at us..." She had noticed a couple of pointed stares and even some glares at the two of them. "We could walk somewhere where there aren't any people, I know a good spot. Or, we could go to my house."
Jitoru

Postby darkmark67 » Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:37 am

"i suppose you are right koneko." he saw other people start to look at them and his smile turned into a frown. "damn onlookers...ya, show me this spot, seems pretty cool and you know i love secret places and such." He smiled again and glared back at the people, red flashing across his eyes for a second. "i hate this...no one understands anymore...i guess we have to show them we dont care!" he grinned as he stood up waiting for koneko.
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Postby Jitoru » Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:56 am

She smiled. "All right," she said. "Follow me." She walked off the path, seemingly into the woods. However upon closer examination it is soon clear that it is really an old, rarely used trail, overgrown by plants. After walking down the trail for a while, she suddenly takes an unexpected turn off of it and goes through some bushes. On the other side is a little glade, with an old, vine-covered bench. A little pond lies in the center. Koneko motions Mark over. "This used to be part of the trail, but for some reason or other they closed it off. No one ever comes here except me, I think." She smiles. "It's a very peaceful place. I like to come here to collect my thoughts or if I'm feeling upset." She sights a butterfly fluttering around and with a quick motion, grabs it gently in her hand. She laughs, seeming at ease, and lets it go.
Jitoru

Postby darkmark67 » Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:38 pm

Mark admired the scene and smiled at Koneko. "truly, a place forgotten by all, even time itself..." He grinned as he held koneko close, feeling her soft fur. "this place is beautiful, thanks for brings me hear, its quite peaceful..." He closed his eyes and opened them again, he walked over to the pond and noticed little fish swimming. "hmm? even the wildlife seems so relaxed here, they dont fear my presence at all." He saw the seen with her and the butterfly, "so gentle yet so fragile...such a pity to be so...we need more like you to preserve such things."
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Postby Jitoru » Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:41 pm

"Yes," she smiled, watching it flutter away. She drew a little closer to Mark. "There's never been anyone else here except me for as long as I can remember, but that's why it's so beautiful." Her hand brushed his lightly, a subtle gesture.
Jitoru

Postby darkmark67 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:40 am

Mark blushed alittle as Koneko grew closer, her hand brushing his, feeling her fur next to his. He smiled at her for a second then looked around again, trying to absorb the beauty all around him. "truly, its so beautiful, yet i feel saddened to leave such a place now." He frowned alittle as he felt drawn to the place and never wanted to leave, this place seemed more like a place he would have never seen except in a fairy tale. He suddenly hugged koneko. "thanks for bringing me here...it distracts me from my troubles...you have been so nice to me when others have not, and i thank you for it...i honestly do not know why i am here, i have no parents and dropped into a school that dislikes me, only i am merely a nuisance to some. But you helped me through this, now honestly, why do you like me? what drew you to me?"
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Postby Jitoru » Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:50 pm

She hugged him back, feeling his warmth and pressing herself against him a little. "Because you reminded me of myself," she said. "I wanted to help you. You seemed so lonely, you suffered the same way I suffered. I didn't want you to be alone like me... and what's more, I didn't want to be alone." Her hands found his and clutched them. "And I found that... you were a really good person, and that I liked you. A lot." She blushed.
Jitoru

Postby darkmark67 » Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:10 pm

Mark blushed alittle as he felt the warmth of Konekos hands on his. "thanks, i never realized that you were so alone here..." He smiled alittle as well. "thanks koneko, least i am not alone in this place." He felt her closer and could not hold back, he kissed her alittle and drew back. "sorry, i just..." He blushed greatly, alittle embaressed and hoping she would not be mad. "i just like you the same way..."
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Postby Jitoru » Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:45 am

Koneko smiiled as Mark kissed her, and she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him back, a long, lingering kiss. She was ready to love him; she'd been ready to love him since the day they became friends. She'd always thought deep down that they both knew that they'd really like each other as more than friends. She kept her arms around him and hugged him for a long time before speaking, just happy to be where she was. She looked into his eyes knowingly, her own pale blue eyes shining brightly. "Of course I'm not mad, Mark," she said softly.
Jitoru

Postby darkmark67 » Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:19 am

Mark grinned alittle at her as he gazed into her eyes, almost hypnotized by her gaze, but he did not care, happiness filled him for the first time in his life and he wanted it to be within him forever. "thanks koneko..." He kissed her back then led her to the bench to sit down. "its amazing...how we got along so well...you know, species difference." He grinned, it was hard no to. "so what do you want to do now? stay here a while longer, i actually wont mind it...its so nice here..."
Image Visit little exodusren!
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Re:

Postby Jitoru » Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:13 am

"Whatever you want," she said, leaning up against him and rubbing her body sideways slightly, her fur brushing his body. "Sometimes I stay here for entire days. I don't mind staying, Mark, especially with you here." She sighed blissfully.
Jitoru

Next

Return to Private Roleplay