Trouble in the Outback ((DM, Rootail, Passion_25 & Methe

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Trouble in the Outback ((DM, Rootail, Passion_25 & M

Postby RooTail » Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:24 pm

RooTail crossed his fingers tightly, hoping the phone wouldn't work with all his heart. He breathed a sigh of relief when he heard Mathias curse it as its battery flat, barely containing his joy from the others.

"uh, yeah, the engine's fine Section", he called out in reply to the cat's concerned question. "I'll help you guys get home, don't worry..." he trailed off towards the end of his sentence, lacking the will to complete a statement he knew simply wasn't true with any sense of feeling.

"Hey Mark, you got a spanner? Might need a hand with this, I doubt I fix this thing on my own."
"Guns are no match for rootail! Especially when hungry." -darkmark67
RooTail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby darkmark67 » Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:22 am

Mark started to shake slightly as rootail asked him too join him trying to fix the engine. He shook his head alittle. "s-sure..." He picked up his tools and started to head towards rootail, if he can at least get rootail distracted, maybe his friends could escape. He picked up a spanner from the bag and correened to the front of the jeep and stared at rootail. "ya, i got one..." He looked at rootail again and heard his stoamch rumble. please, not like this.... He walked to the front of the jeep and about a couple feet from rootail, trying to distance himself. "say, what seems to be the p-problem this time that you require a spanner?"

Mark's face started to flush alittle as he knew rootail has to be the pred. He just hoped to the gods that his friends could make it out here, maybe get help before the inevitable occurs. He turned to his side, keeping rootail in his sights. "so...you want another drink? we have another cooler..." He knew he had to distract him as long as it took, otherwise, help would not come in time.

Mark then yelled to Section. "say hows that phone doing? working yet?" It was hard keeping his voice from shaking but he managed to do so.
Image Visit little exodusren!
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Location: Wandering the Moonlite forest, Black roses light my path...

Postby Deleteduser_120 » Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:52 am

"The fucking thing's out of credit," snapped Section with very detectable dissatisfaction, "and I know it doesn't help now but I do have reception." He could see RooTail peering through the broken windscreen at him, so he added with a finishing touch, "Except you can't make calls out." Phew, his brain said, Got away with that one.

He knew that he was giving his and his friends' situation away to RooTail, whose words he began to suspect were just a wave of inveracity to trick them into playing into his hands. The way in which he had said his last statement really concerned him, and as he caught sight of him licking his lips again, he shuddered, scared that Mark was indeed not making this up.
Deleteduser_120
Writer

Postby MeTheMe » Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:21 pm

"How the hell are you getting reception? Let me try your position." Mathais went over to him, still waving his phone around like some it was some wand or something. "Nope, still no bars, wait! No, no, still no bars, bloody hell." He walked away, waving his phone around, when he stopped, looking out into the plains. "Hey, kangaroos!" He got his camera up and snapped a couple shots, before returning to his phone. "You know any those guys out there Rootail? You are nearly the same speices. Damn satilite! I'm right here, now where the hell are you?!" He sighed, wondering if he could ever get any reception out here. "C'mon, there has to be somewhere I'd get some reception out here..."
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby darkmark67 » Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:57 am

Mark looked at Mathias for a second before turning to rootail. He gulped for a second and coughed. "must be this weather, i am more into the arctic environments, cept no roos up there!" He laughed nerviously and was grinning in a nervous manner, hoping to something out there that that phone will work. He turned away from rootail and went to section for a second. "rootail, let me get something, think i got more tools..." He looked at section and whispered, "if anything happens get the hell out of here...i will attempt to slow him down...see ya..." He grabbed something under the seat and walked back up to rootail. "okay, I was wrong, no more tools, and for some damned reason, they never teach you the right way to get out of this situtation. so shall we get started?" He got closer to rootail, frightened but no longer caring, maybe his friends can get away, at the cost of his own.

HE sighed for a while before leaning against the hood of the jeep. "so rootail, what do you do for fun out here...seems pretty boring after a while..."
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Postby Deleteduser_120 » Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:42 am

"But how're you gonna do that - and what about you and Mathais?" Section whispered back with noticable anxiety, scared with every word that transpired that RooTail could decipher them, "If either of you die out here, this will be because I failed to step in and help you. You're a dear friend of mine and losing you will almost literally crush me."

Just after he had scratched an itch on his chest, he reached into the pocket compartment in the passenger seat and clasped his mobile phone, shoving it roughly into his left trouser pocket. But as he heard Mark ask RooTail what he did for his amusement in the exotic-looking outback, he could not avoid flinching in response to what could possibly happen. His eyes widened and his pupils dilated, but luckily with his darkly-tinted sunglasses they were not visible, meaning that nobody could read them unless he took them off, which he was hardly ever seen doing. With every second that passed there was more chance of RooTail attacking at least one of them, and he knew it for sure. The frequent growling of his stomach, the facial expressions he showed toward Mark and Mathais, his smile as Mathais failed to earn any mast reception, and most critically the licking of his lips. These were the signs of a stalker, or quite possibly a predator hungry for flesh, as he had seen before when an anthro dog form had tried to eat him whole a few months before his transformation. She had exhibited all of the same signs before attempting to devour him, but just when she had stuffed his head into her mouth and started swallowing him as he struggled to get free, Section had managed to escape when the dog's boyfriend, who was also a human-dog form, shot her when he found her with Section's flailing limbs and torso protruding from her mouth. But even in modern times he always watched his back around his estate whenever he ventured around because he was very weary, and at the same time incensed, that either of the dogs would come back to finish the job one of these days. And this, which had a strong feeling was true, was exactly what he thought that the kangaroo had on his mind: to indulge in the consumption of him, Mark, and Mathais with no mercy or thought for their fate. Three small meaningless morsels, played a tearful voice in his mind, and they compose of our flesh.

Crossing his legs tightly, he hoped to high hell that all three of them could get away unharmed and successfully. Hoping was all he could do at this time. Any move or communication from him would make RooTail's day, but just sitting there silently would almost certainly make sure that he would turn on Mark. Would he sacrifice himself to save his friends, or would he follow Mark's instructions and let him deal with it? Whatever decision he would be forced to take, both of them would be very dangerous. I'll never visit an outback again. he thought bitterly and triumphantly.
Deleteduser_120
Writer

Postby darkmark67 » Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:21 am

Mark looked at rootail with a small grin and looked back at the engine. "so, what was it that you needed a spanner for anyway, i dont see the need for one." He grimaced as steam rushed out of a pipe and hit him in the face. "ahh!" He fell on his back and stared up at the sky, blinking, trying to focus his eyes. "its alright everyone! I am fine...damn jeeps, i would much rather have my pickup..." He tried to get up and got to a sitting position. He used the front bumper to get back up and leaned against the hood and looked at rootail. "lucky that did not happen to you my friend...it messes with your eyes..." He smirked for a second then sighed again. "so rootail, where do you live? in a hole, cave...anywhere to beat this heat..." He gave off a small worried look when he felt his face and thought, section, if you suspect anything goes wrong, get the hell out of here, i got us into this, i will get you out...just dont worry about me!
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Postby RooTail » Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:26 pm

((so sorry I've been away for so long guys! Alot of things came up, but I'm back now!))
RooTail was getting more anxious now; he was so desperately hungry, he could barely concentrate on his surroundings. He noticed that Mathais was currently pre-occupied with getting a signal; this was a good thing for RooTail, as he needed to seperate the pack. He needed to distract Section as well, and he thought for a few seconds before a thought struck him.

"Here ya go Section, try my phone," he said, pulling out a dusty and badly scratched old Nokia. He hadn't used it in a very long time; he had no need to, as he had systematically devoured every last one of his contacts after he developed his predatorial "abilities", something which came about after a very peculiar encounter.

Holding down the "on" button he discovered that it still had 1 bar of battery left, even after all this time. Smiling to himself he chucked it through the jeep's broken window, passing it to Section. He hoped it would keep him busy while he did what he needed to do so badly, and he walked back to the front of the jeep where Mark was.

RooTail blinked, his face turning blank as he contemplated Mark's question. "What do I do for fun? Err..." He stared into the distance once again, recalling past moments of pure joy; gorging himself on poachers out to hunt him specifically or finally managing to catch those fast and bloody frustrating kangaroos. Good times.
"Erm, let's just say I find ways to pass the time."

He drifted off again as Mark half-blinded himself with a broken pipe, coming back down to earth when he was addressed again. "I don't really live anywhere in specific, just wherever I lie down when I'm feeling tired, y'know? Nowhere comfy out here in the outback. Although, I'm hoping to live in this jeep of yours, seats look pretty comfy... I just have to clear out the occupants first."

And with that, he sprang at Mark. He wrapped his powerful tail round his mouth, preventing him from crying out and alerting the others. He dragged him down and hit the dirt with him, obscuring him from Section's line of sight in the vehicle. He took Mark's arms in his paws and held them at his side, doing his best to prevent him from wrestling free from his grip. He drew him closer to his maw, grinning hungrily as he prepared to eat.
RooTail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby darkmark67 » Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:51 pm

MArk nodded for a while until rootail said "...i just have to clear the occupants first..." he turned a shade of white and tried to yell, hollor, anything to alert the others to run.

Mark looked in horror as rootails tail wrapped around his mouth. "mphhh!!" was really all that was audible. He struggled as much as he could, but rootails arms were too strong. After hitting the ground, he screamed again, this time in pain as he hit the desert ground, hard. he thrashed about, hopefully kicking enough dust to alert the others, mostly section. He tried to kick the bumper and felt he did actually hit it, hopefully section would realize this...

His eyes were wide and he froze in terror as rootail brought him closer to his mouth, his awaiting cavern eager to accept a new meal.
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Postby Deleteduser_120 » Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:28 am

"Thank you," he answered to RooTail just as he threw the phone to him. But as he pressed the zero button on it, it beeped and shut itself off. "Hey RooTail, your battery's - "

But before he could finish this sentence he deciphered the words "I just have to clear the occupants first...". Immediately realizing what this meant, he found the kangaroo clasping his tail over Mark's mouth and pulling him towards him. He let out an audible high-pitched shriek in his feline voice and immediately, without thinking what he was doing, he unbuckled his seat belt and hurled himself through the window, landing on his paws and shoulders and rolling twice before coming to a stop on his back. He prised himself up and took two carefully-timed paces forward, but somehow he had managed to avoid the remnants of the window. Thankfully his bandage was still firmly in place, but his wound had now started to bleed through it. By now RooTail had started to lift Mark off the ground - Section couldn't hold back his emotions any longer.

"RooTail," he growled in his human voice, baring the hardened claws on his left paw as if he were holding a brick, his voice becoming more ferocious with every word, "quick question. What the fuck do you think you're doing? Put him down, or I'll cut you up so bad you'll be choking on your own blood."

He shot a look to his left and noticed Mathais still trying to get a signal without success in doing so. "MATHAIS!" he yelled. "You'd better get some help over here! Right fucking now, otherwise he'll kill all of us. We're in deep shit if we don't get outta here!"
Last edited by Deleteduser_120 on Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deleteduser_120
Writer

Postby MeTheMe » Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:19 pm

Mathais looked up from his phone at the sound of struggles, something metalic being hit, and Section yelling his head off about something. He was quickly overcome with confusion upon seeing Rootail trying to handle Mark with his tail and Section threatening him with a brick. He'd been the only one who had not sensed any danger from Rootail, and was rather surprised as it looked like he was making an attempt to move him towards his mouth, as if...

Realization hit him, the predator! The thing that ate travelers! He was suddenly over come with a sense of fright, if this thing had taken poachers and all sorts of other things, what chance did they have against him? It didn't matter, even if Rootail planned to make them a meal, he wasn't going to make it any easier. He pocketed his phone and ran at Rootail, hoping to ram him and at the least free Mark. "Rootail!" He shouted as he ran, hoping to grab his attention and distract him for a moment.
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby Deleteduser_120 » Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:27 pm

(Um, Wesley's not holding a brick, MeTheMe. No hard feelings I hope).

Thinking this would be enough to force him away, Section began spitting at RooTail in the same style as a cat, keeping his claws fully bared and keeping his right paw clenched at his side for future use. The unmistakable anger in his face and his flailing tail revealed all from the outside, but inside of him was a large bubble composing of terror. With his physical figure compared to the kangaroo's size he knew he stood no real chance, but if he obeyed Mark's command and ran away now it would leave no defense from his two friends meeting their deaths, and would show him to be a complete coward. But if he tried to fight him off it would mean he would likely be eaten voraciously by the kangaroo, but his friends would be spared.
Deleteduser_120
Writer

Postby darkmark67 » Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:50 am

Mark stared at rootail for a while, his gaping maw still evident. "mphh!! mphhh!" was all he could really say.

He then heard Section start to go into a fit, and realized that he was yelling at rootail. was he going to try and fight? section! what did i tell you? he will find a way to get us all! just run! He was somewhat moved by sections words, that he meant so much to both of them.

Mark tried to struggle some more and succeeded in freeing his mouth. however, instead of yelling, he opened it wide and managed to get a firm bite on his tail and refused to let go, he clamped as hard as he could, trying to stop rootails advance.
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Re:

Postby Deleteduser_120 » Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:50 pm

As Section noticed Mark biting RooTail's bushy tail, he stopped spitting, but still kept his claws bared. In both surprise and vexation he could only look on as Mark clamped on with all his might as RooTail tried to shake him off as if he were no more than a bug. Eventually Mark lost his grip and Section flinched at the almighty crack as his head smashed against a rock just next to the crashed Jeep.

"Are you alright, Mark?" Section cried as he ran over, cosseting his head which had now started to bleed into his hair. As he did this, he repeatedly looked to the right of him.
"I told you to run...why didn't you?" barked Mark as he scrambled up onto his feet, to which Section responded with tearful eyes, "I'm sorry, I know you wanted me to run away, but I'm not having my friend die without a fight. You're worth more than that."

Spotting Mark spitting blood and limping to the vehicle, Section remembered the first aid kit he had used for his arm. But he would not have time to mention it to Mark now, especially as the kangaroo was now advancing on them with a very obvious hunger for their structural bodies. This is it. We're just standing targets packed full of nutrients and meat. his mind said without trying to hide his fear. We're totally screwed now - no chance of us getting out alive.

As he gazed to his right again, he could see Mathais holding RooTail down with his legs and pummeling his face blindly as if he was a punching bag. Section almost lunged at Mathais to get him off, but knowing the risk, he held back with great difficulty.

"Jesus!" he yelled, "Not his face, you're asking for trouble if you do that!"

(That's not a problem, RT - if you're busy, then we won't hold that against you :) )
Deleteduser_120
Writer

Re:

Postby darkmark67 » Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:58 pm

Mark listened to section for the moment and patted sections head. "you did fine...it would just be easier if you just ran...god...fuck this place..." Mark felt his head for a moment and looked at the blood on his hands. "seriously...fuck..." He licked some of the blood off, an odd habit only his friends knew about.

He grew more angry and his vision started to focus more and more. "i want...you to...get the...hell...out of here!!" He looked at section for a moment and hugged him and put him behind him. "i would suggest you start running...we need help..." He gave a sad grin as he turned to face rootail. his body felt sluggish, but his mind was running faster. He tore off his shirt and ripped strips and put it around his head to stop the bleeding. It hurt, but was better then die of loss of blood.

HE saw mathias pummel rootail and smiled until he saw he was blindly hitting rootail. "shit mathias! not the face!!"

(okay, the attack screwed this up alittle, deleting mine and rootail and methemes posts...)
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Re:

Postby Deleteduser_120 » Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:48 pm

"I know you might mean well by saying that I should run away - but I don't think I should." said Section firmly as Mark patted his head, "and stop doing that; most of my outside and personality still remains human but you know that touching me there causes me to start purring."

As Mark hugged him, quite possibly for the final time, Section allowed himself a tear which scattered as it dropped to the dirt. So relaxing how liquids flow, he thought as an attempt to try to relax himself, which failed, only adding to his bubble of trepidation.

He observed Mark with a grimace as he ripped off his shirt and began tearing it to pieces, using each portion as a bandage to stop his wounds dripping. Slowly he knelt down and began to pat Mark on the back, shooting a panicky stare to RooTail and Mathais, who was still attacking the kangaroo. Unable to comprehend his impending devourment, Section raced forward and pounced onto Mathais with his claws outstretched.

"You idiot!" snarled Section as he leapt, "Are you trying to get yourself killed or something?"
Deleteduser_120
Writer

Re:

Postby RooTail » Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:10 am

(I'm back again! Sorry guys, I've been very busy recently and I haven't had much computer time lately, but I'm now able to post again. It seems the posts have been erased from the attack a while ago, which is annoying, but I'll try and pick up from where I left off.)

RooTail was angry, angry at himself for allowing himself to be caught. If he had only been more efficient in distracting the others, waited to see Section's reaction to receiving his phone... no matter, he'll just have to deal with them the old-fashioned way.

He growled in pain as he felt Mark bite his tail. While the pain was fleeting and the damage done as Mark clamped his teeth down on his tail was superficial, he needed his tail - it had proven to be a formidable weapon in past scrapes, and with an intense physical fight seeming imminent, he desperately needed his fifth limb to be free. He thrashed his tail from side to side, finally wrenching Mark from his grip with a powerful tug, causing Mark to smack his head painfully on the ground.

Before he could react, Mathias leapt upon him, knocking him to the ground and pinning him with his legs before pummeling RooTail's face. He had taken worse knocks before, and he took the punches through gritted teeth before flicking his powerful tail up and wrapping it round Mathias' waist. With an almighty tug, he yanks Mathias backwards, pushing upwards with his arms and knocking him off.

Pinning him to the floor with his tail, he leaps on top of him, the roles reversed. He was heavy for his size, despite his low level of fat; the strength required to gulp down and hold man-sized prey resulted in well-developed, powerful muscles, making him stronger than he appeared as well as far heavier than he looked. His weight easily held down the struggling Mathias as he knelt on both of his arms, and he licked his lips in anticipation. However, he did not want to start eating just yet; he lay his tail prone down by his side, ready to strike like a scorpion if only one of the others so much as took one step closer.

He needed Section or Mark to get just that little bit nearer, then he could strike... he needed to taunt them over, something to bring them into striking distance. "Well guys," he said with an evil grin, "I've got your friend, and he'll be disappearing down my throat faster than the contents of that cooler soon. Got any last words?" He was not used to being evil, he did not enjoy it or truly feel it in him; however, he wanted to eat desperately, and if he could pin another one of the group with his tail, the greater the chance of success.
RooTail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Deleteduser_120 » Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:11 am

Despite Section trying to push Mathais away from him, he had ended up so that both were positioned on top of one another, as if embracing one another in a friendship bond. Before he knew it RooTail's tail wrapped around Mathais' waist, just missing him as his tail fully coiled around him, RooTail's facial expression conveying both pure rage and unhealthy hunger.

Suddenly Section was hurled through the air as Mathais was rapidly pulled out from underneath him. He landed with a thud on his back on the dirt patch just next to the tree the Jeep had crashed into, sensing a sharp pain cut through his spine. Disgruntled, he immediately stood up, and after brushing the dried mud off of his back he could now see that the roles of the two-man brawl had switched; he yelped at the fact that RooTail was now holding Mathais down with his tail and arms. As he caught sight of him licking his lips, he realized by then Mathais was doomed - but he could not let this happen. But, when he gave his victorious statement, his inner emotions turned into rage faster than a computer monitor refreshing. He advanced forward three paces.

"Well, I've got a better idea." growled Section, now baring both sets of claws while his heart beat rapidly. The hatred now emblazoned onto his face now compared to the inferno of a forest fire, and he completely ignored that threatening-looking tail, his own flailing wildly. "You let him go and I won't harm you. Or, this will be your last sight before I rip your fucking head clean off." He gestured with his nose to point at both paws. What the fuck is wrong with this guy? repeated his mind in a dazed voice.
Deleteduser_120
Writer

Re:

Postby RooTail » Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:45 am

The cat had taken several steps towards him; that was all that he needed. Section's gaze seemed to be fixated in the struggle, giving him the perfect opportunity to strike.

Like lightning, his tail shot out at Section. Avoiding the claws, he wrapped the tip round his legs, yanking with great strength and pulling him to the floor. With a small degree of effort he dragged the flailing cat towards him. Not wanting to leave his arms free to shred his tail, he risked being scratched as he grabbed Section's sides, ignoring the cat's ripping claws as he held Section's arms to his side, his muscles unyielding. He drew the hissing cat round to his front and brought Section's face closer to his own.

"hm, I think you'll be my first meal," he said with a grin. He had been looking forward to eating with earnest, and finally, he was about to get the chance.
RooTail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby MeTheMe » Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:10 pm

"NO! SECTION, GET MARK FIRST!" He started to yell but it was all a bit too late, Rootail had grabbed him as well, pinning what hope they'd had in those claws to his side. "Let him go! I thought I was first!" Maybe if he could get Rootail to get him first, Mark could help Section and those two might have a chance if Rootail was distracted... if he was eating him. Not a pleasant thought, but it was the only glimmer of hope he could think of.

He tried to kick Rootail from the ground but found his legs wouldn't go that far, he tried to get him off his arms, but he was too heavy. He even tried to headbutt him, but Rootail had brought his head away and was getting ready to deal with Section. "C'mon! Fight me! Maybe you're not that tough!" He began wondering if pissing off Rootail would make him make mistakes or just get him to kill them faster...
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay