Dragons Meal ( me and kalamu )

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Dragons Meal ( me and kalamu )

Postby razordragon36 » Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:02 pm

a young teenager named andrew was exploring around the countryside one day in the afternoon sun. he was very bored and decided to stray from his house for the day, but somehow managed to get lost by walking too far and loosing track of where he was going. this led him to a wood. at first he didnt think it was a good idea to go through that way, but he didnt know the way back to his house so he decided to go through. little did he know there was a danger in the woods that was unknown of...
razordragon36
Been posting for a bit

Re: Dragons Meal ( me and kalamu )

Postby Kalamu » Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:14 pm

Curling around a branch, the large serpentine dragon’s tail stood out amongst the bright green leaves. Zig-zagging around its whole length were black and white zebra stripes that faded as the rest of the dragon disappeared in the crown of the tree

The tail twitched as the dragon began to stir, and then slid upwards and disappeared for a moment before a great, eastern dragon crawled down the trunk of the tree. When it reached the ground the whole thirty feet of slender body curled around its own length and made a white and black coil on the ground. Like a telescope its neck stood up, the narrow, black head turning in every direction of the wind as it sniffed the air for other creatures. Its stomach was growling, it was time to feed
Kalamu
Somewhat familiar

Postby razordragon36 » Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:37 pm

andrew walked deep into the dark forrest, now getting slightly nervy as he heard noises all around him, he wondered what could be lurking around this forrest, but he ignored them and continued on.
After a while of walking, he started to get a little concerned, he had been walking for at least an hour through this forrest and it seemed neverending, he then wondered whether he would ever find his way back home.
razordragon36
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kalamu » Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:49 pm

Rumex, as the dragon was named, swivelled around in a blur of grey as a loud, dry snap could be heard somewhere behind it. Twigs didn’t just break like that, now did they? The dragon grinned toothily as it caught the scent of a human, a young, tender male judging by the smell of the sweat (and excessive use of cologne)

The sleek body coiled several rounds around the nearest tree as it went back up again and became nearly invisible. Peeking through the thick layers of leaves it chuckled to itself; who would have thought this day was going to be such a good one?
Kalamu
Somewhat familiar

Postby razordragon36 » Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:18 pm

andrew now had a bad feeling that he was being followed, he looked all around him, he was getting increasingly scared and to make matters worse it was now getting later in the day, and the sun was starting to set, this was just his luck, but he kept strong and carried on walking through the woods, hearing rustling behind him every now and then.
razordragon36
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kalamu » Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:32 pm

With grey eyes, only slits in the dim light, Rumex watched as the young man walked past her tree. Without a sound she started to lower her long body, levelling the beak-like snout with the human’s exposed neck as she supported her weight by curling her strong tail around the trunk of the tree. Like an arm reaching out for an apple, she got closer and closer to the human. Mere centimetres behind him, she breathed out and let the warm air play among the hairs that rose on the skin as the human stopped dead in his tracks
Kalamu
Somewhat familiar

Postby razordragon36 » Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:40 pm

andrew stop as he felt a warm breath against the back of his neck, he slowly looked around to see a dragon with its mouth gaping wide at him. he tried to scream out, but nothing would come out and he was completely frozen on the spot, not being able to move an ince. his whole body flooded numb with fear
razordragon36
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kalamu » Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:47 pm

"Oh, I'm sorry. Did I scare you?" Rumex giggled as she slumped down from the tree and coiled around herself once more. "I didn't meant to frighten you too much buh-- oh dear." She lifted a hand-like paw and clicked her fingers in front of his nose. "Snap out of it," she said, worry creeping into her voice. The young man remained frozen until she licked him from collarbone to forehead, leaving a trail of sticky dragon drool behind it
Kalamu
Somewhat familiar

Postby razordragon36 » Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:54 pm

andrew replyed"u...ummm...you can talk?" confusion now went through him instead of fear, he never knew that dragons could talk human language. he smiled politely, still not quite knowing what was going on here.
razordragon36
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kalamu » Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:59 pm

"Indeed," She nodded in confirmation "Oh dear, I really must have frightened you. You're pale as a sheet. Come here," The dragon slid past Andrew and turned left. "Follow me!" She said in a sing song voice as she snaked her way through the vegetation of the forest floor
Kalamu
Somewhat familiar

Postby razordragon36 » Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:18 pm

andrew wearily followed behind the dragon, but with caution, he wasnt sure at all where she was taking him but it was better than being on his own in this place, and even know he didnt quite trust this dragon yet he somehow felt a lot more secure.
razordragon36
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kalamu » Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:33 pm

The human had to jog to keep up with her, when the dragon noticed she appologized profously before starting to speak:

"You see, and please don't be scared now, when I noticed you were wandering in these woods I intended to lay an ambush and then make a, err, quick meal out of you," The dragon didn't pause to watch for Andrew's reaction before she continued "And well, uh… Things didn't go exactly as planned, obviously." Rumex smiled at her own joke "I'm still hungry, of course, but I guess I'll have to find something else to eat now. However, I am taking you to my den, there are several other dragons about and it was just a matter of time before you stumbled into one of them," The dragon snapped after a butterfly and caught it between her jaws “Luckily for you that dragon happened to be me. My dad always told me I was too soft.” She chuckled as she licked her lips and sent the butterfly on its way down
Kalamu
Somewhat familiar

Postby razordragon36 » Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:54 am

andrew was now even more shocked as he found out that he could of been a meal for this dragon... but what he didnt understand was why didnt the dragon stike when he had the chance.. he certainly wasnt complaining though, and it looked as if he had made a friend here hopefully.
he didnt quite like the idea of going back to the den but it didnt look like he had much choice because if he didnt stay close then he may end up a meal for another creature eventually
razordragon36
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kalamu » Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:00 pm

Silence fell between them and they walked on for what seemed like forever until the dragon suddenly came to a halt. "You know what, I'm sorry to say this but you are very slow," Rumex lowered her body to the ground and looked at Andrew. "Would you mind holding on to my back while I work my magic and get us fast forward?"
Kalamu
Somewhat familiar

Postby razordragon36 » Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:35 pm

andrew smiled and nodded "okay, sure!" and he held on tight to the dragons back as they headed off.
He was quite surprised at how fast ths dragon could really move but he was just concentrated on holding on and getting to the place where they were headed
razordragon36
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kalamu » Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:56 pm

They flew through the forest, zooming over the grass and scaring little animals out of their hiding place in the high grass. Rumex “harooo!”-ed and “heeee!”-ed as she enjoyed the rush of air over her face and body, hardly noticing the weight of the human on her back. Running, no flying was pure bliss!

Suddenly the dragon kicked off and they soared through the air in a wide arch as her body split the air in half. She could feel Andrew grasping tightly at her sides as they started to decent and the ground rushed towards them at an insane speed. Then right before they crashed into it, a series of quick jerks ran through the serpentine body and just like that their direction was changed and Rumex’ feet running on solid earth again

Then the trip was over and she came to a halt outside the mouth of a large cave. “Ho! That sure was fun,” she shook herself and Andrew fell to the ground with a thud. “Please, allow me to show you my humble home”
Kalamu
Somewhat familiar

Postby razordragon36 » Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:12 pm

andrew now flat out on the ground, said weakly "okay, i just need to recover from that... trip" he slowly got up and followed the dragon into the cave.
it was very dark inside, but there was a dim light enabling him to see. "wow, this is quite a home you have here" he said looking around in this huge cave, there was vast amounts of space in here and it seemed to be quite nice and warm.
razordragon36
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kalamu » Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:30 pm

The cave widened into a large space, dimly lit by tiny holes in the wall where daylight seeped in. There was little else there than a nest of dried grass and moss in a corner and a few skulls of varying size and species on a shelf on the opposite side of the room. Rumex got an uneasy expression on her face and snaked over to the shelf so it was put out of view by her body

"Uh well, not much her to see. But, err, lets get you back to your home before any of the dragons larger than me finds you a-- ”a loud crash of thunder sounded somewhere above their heads, making the mountain shake by sheer force

Then the rain started to pour down. Saying it was raining cats and dogs would be an understatement; cows and horses would be closer. Rumex screwed up her face and looked at Andrew. “Change in plans? Heh.”
Kalamu
Somewhat familiar

Postby razordragon36 » Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:40 pm

andrew looked up and nodded "yeah it seems so" so he walked over to the dragon and sat down beside him, looking out at the pouring rain " well it looks like it might be a while before i can set off" he said and smiled slightly "you dont mind me being here right?" he asked "its just i dont want to be a bother to you"
razordragon36
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kalamu » Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:49 pm

Rumex glanced towards the skulls behind her and then down at the mop of messy hair below her. "No, not at all. Of course, just stay as long as you want," She nodded her head furiously "Stay, stay, I'll watch the opening for predators that might have caught your scent and followed us her." The dragon stared at the water droplets missiling towards the ground. "Though I doubt that anyone have a fine enough nose for that!"

This just proves how utterly wrong one could take. The shadow lurking right outside the cave sniggered to itself before it snuck back to the dryness of the tree-crowns
Kalamu
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Private Roleplay